Let Me Entertain You

Story Info
My Sweet experience swinging with another couple.
1.1k words
3.55
33.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I headed into the bedroom, leaving you behind with 'her'...

Oh baby - I took charge right then...just about ripped the shirt off his back - he was tattood no less...right across his chest...some crazy ass thing with devils and roses and maybe a snake wrapped around it all. I felt the need to outline it - with my tongue...

He musta liked that, next thing I knew his cock was making a nice little tent right outta his shorts. Oh, I made him wait though...

I knew I had a little time this time. I pulled my dress off right over my head...stood there stark naked in front of him, with the big mirror behind me...yup - he could see it all. Front / back and when I bent over to plant a kiss on his ear he grabbed my ass and pulled me right in. I was wet baby - thinking about you in the other room, fucking like a bunny on some piece of strange ass - and knowin' you were likin' it! Oh...just made me even wetter. So I pushed him down...wasn't gonna let him take over...

At least not yet. And I straddled my way right up to his face - perfect position to have a fabulous mustache ride...Oh yeah... he licked my pussy, I could feel the rush head to toe. Mmmm baby - he must have taken lessons from you 'cause he was almost as good... When I finally let him up for air his cock was just-a-throbbin'. I told him then..."Before we're done here I'm gonna suck your cock til there's no more cum left inside ya. And you're gonna like it. But first...you're gonna fuck me cause I want that beautiful thing rubbing against my clit as you slide it in and out until I explode in one big ball of orgasm...I slid off his shorts...

And fuck me he did - I was up on my knees - him behind me and both of us facing the mirror at that point. What a sight that was!

Him fucking me - me rocking with the rhythm - and seeing that tattoo with every thrust as he raised his chest to get deeper inside. Just telling the story is making me wet all over again... Yup - I came in that ball of orgasm...after being licked and fucked until there wasn't much left...I simply collapsed on the bed for a minute. He - resting on top of me, that cock of his still rock hard and aching itself against my naked ass. I could feel it right in the crack and he began rubbing it back and forth...I knew then I needed to get to work...

"Off me please" I instructed and he rolled over onto his back, cock glistening with my juices all over it...I took hold and gave it a squeeze - like I was feeling for the soft flesh of a melon. He groaned a little bit...and closed his eyes. "Are you ready for this?" I asked him..."Is this what you want?" A nod and another moan...he couldn't talk...the anticipation was pretty high.

I leaned down, me in my nakedness...and put one long stroke of tongue from the base to the tip - I could taste where he had been...it tasted like me...how it tastes when I use my own fingers to make myself cum...I liked it...mixed with his flavor, I knew I was going to enjoy this as much as he was. I took just the tip into my mouth, and sucked from the inside so he could feel what it was gonna feel like when I went all the way down. I cupped his jewels - cause that's what they are...sensitive yet longing for a little bit of roughness...just a little... holding them so he knew they were being held... And I went down a little further this time...using my tongue like a tool...swirling it around the tip as I came back up. He grabbed my hair and wound it around his fist...taking some control. Down further I went...cupping my tongue around the sides as much as I could and coming back up - but oh-so-slowly. I was in no hurry...I knew you were busy...probably giving her a pretty nice tongue licking yourself - making her cum right in your mouth - I swear I heard a muffled scream out there...that of course just made me even hotter.

This time when I went down, it was all the way down - my lips touching his skin, my hand busy underneath, and I even found a way to run a finger right up and down the crack of his ass as I worked my way back up, then down, then slowly and methodically up again. Now... it was time to show him who was really in charge...didn't matter that he thought he was...

I raked my nails up the inside of his thighs...across his belly and lightly tickled his navel. His hand relaxed in my hair, and I was free to continue without feeling like I was being pulled in two directions... I loved the taste of him...the velvet feel of his cock in my mouth...I had my eyes closed, it easily could have been you laying there...you were constantly on my mind...I was wondering what was happening out there...

Time to get serious here...my rhythm became more pronounced...I was sucking harder, and my head was beginning to bob at a pretty good clip. I could feel his balls tighten ever so slightly...I knew he was close.

I stopped.

Whew...he didn't expect that...but I love nothing more than to make a man wait...I didn't make him wait more than a few seconds...just enough to take a deep breath or two...and I started again. Now I was firmly rubbing my tongue along his shaft as I kept my lips wrapped around his cock...I loved the tightening of his belly as he again was getting close...this time...no waiting - I was going to the end. Up and down...my hair brushing along the side of his leg, my hand wrapped around the base and my mouth moving to some unknown beat in my head - my other hand gently massaging his jewels...one long and meaningful drop leading my mouth tightly and sucking all the way back up and there it was...exactly as I knew it would be...and I drank it all in - swallowing all he would give me then licking up the remains. He was finished...

and I mean in a good way...spent, done, complete, content. Just like I was.

At least...until I got you home...