Let Me Help You, Good Doctor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers

She took a long sigh admiring his chest that clear of any hair and his muscled arms, which looked as if they would hold her tight. Oh yes, she didn't mind this one bit. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips again. She heard the low growl from him as he possessed her mouth with his tongue. He was starting to get uncomfortable in this chair and needed to hurry out of it. He pulled her closer to him and stood up, wrapping her legs around his waist. She was actually shocked that he could pick her up so easily like that.

He kicked open the door to his bedroom and walked over the bed without breaking their lips. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her. She was ready to feel wanted and desired, like only a man like him could. He laid her across the bed making sure to keep the intimate contact of their lips. She was sure her lips were going to be bruised but she didn't care, she loved his kisses. His hand traveled to down between her thighs and slowly raised it up to her center, making her jump on contact. She was a little nervous about being around him like this, but still, she wanted him. Nik, he felt like he could literally hear his own heart beating against his chest. It was weird for him to be nervous. He had to take a quick break and hopefully play it off so as not to alert Dominique.

"Give me one minute, baby." He whispered against her lips and she just meekly nodded.

He took everything out his pants pockets and sat it on the night stand before he walked back into the bathroom. Dominique ran her hand down her face, taking a deep breath. She didn't think he would stop so soon, but he must be doing his regular planning and plotting. She sat up on the bed and moved over to the head, patiently waiting and scanning the room. She peeked over at his wallet and could see a little of his driver's license. She wondered if his driver's license picture came out just as good as the ones in his house. She quickly glanced at the door before taking a look at it.

"Yep." She said to herself looking at his picture perfect smile in the driver's license. She glanced at his name and did a double take when she saw his name. Nikolas Batista. Wait, Batista is his middle name?

She thought back to Valentine's Day last year, the woman said that the man who she was supposed to meet was Batista. She never thought about it before, but it was weird that Nik just happened to be there without a date. Why would he not fess up to being her date? There was only one thought that came to her mind and she didn't want to think like that, but no other reason made sense.

She sat the wallet down and scoffed to herself. Typical. She can't believe she thought better of him, but he was just typical. He came out the bathroom with a stupid grin on his face that she would like nothing better than to slap it off. Nik instantly saw the scowl on her face and stopped in his tracks.

"What's the matter?" he asked, taking one step closer.

"So, your middle name is Batista?" he stopped cold and his mouth dropped as if a bomb has been laid in front of him.

"What?" was the only thing he could cough up.

"Don't bullshit me. I saw your license; your middle name is Batista. The same name as the person that I was supposes to meet as my date."

"Okay, Dominique I can explain."

"Explain what? That you were pretty much didn't want to go out on a date with me, but try to make yourself look like the big hero?" she said pushing off the bed and getting into his face.

"No, that's not it. It's complicated."

"Oh yes, everything is so complicated." She scoffed, "Just admit that you wanted to just hang around and make yourself feel like the big hero because you didn't want to make me feel like I got stood up."

"No, that's not it." He said walking closer to her.

"Then why didn't you tell me before? Why didn't you say anything about the lady picking you?" he paused.

He was literally at a loss for words and he couldn't think of anything to say. Normally he would still be able to persuade the girl back in the bed, but this is Dominique. The look on her face told him that she wasn't going for that and he didn't want to give her a line, but the truth sounded somewhat worse. She just shook her head and walked past him, picking her shirt off the floor.

"Thanks a lot Nik for proving to me who you really are." She said, putting her shirt back on.

"Dominique, please don't leave." He said, watching her grab all her stuff in a rush.

"No, you know I have to leave and I won't need you anymore." And with that she walked out of the door leaving Nik standing there.

He didn't like it. He didn't like this feeling one bit. He was actually ashamed of his actions. There were some things that he didn't regret especially when it came to women but he was actually ashamed and he didn't want Dominique to find out. Not like this.

"Damn." He whispered, looking up at the ceiling.

The next day, Dominique stayed at home trying to focus on her work. She just kept herself busy while she worked through most of the day. For the most part she was doing pretty well, but it never failed that her mind went back to Nik. She wanted to scream out whenever she did go back to him. This, whatever it was between the two of them, was over. She didn't need someone that manipulative in her life. She knew the picnic was later on today and she was debating with herself to not show up for it. She didn't want to see Nik's face anyway or pretend to be all nice to him.

She was about to get up and grab some lunch when she saw Katrina walking in. Dominique stopped in her tracks blinking at her.

"Oh, like you didn't know I had a key." Katrina said and Dominique just shook her head, "What are you doing? Shouldn't you be getting ready?"

"I don't even know if I am going." Dominique said walking past her.

"Well, since you are the wedding planner, you kind of have to go." Katrina said, sitting in the closest chair she could find.

"She can just tell me if she likes it or not and I will make the arrangements."

"What's going on with you? This is your chance to get Jason and talk to him, why are you missing that?" Katrina paused, "Unless the reason might not be Jason, but some other man." Dominique narrowed her eyes.

"Look, I don't know what you are hinting at but whatever it is, please stop."

"Dominique, seriously, what's going on? What happened?"

She was actually a little surprise that she hadn't heard anything from Nik, "I don't want to talk about it."

"Well, Nik called me and wanted to make sure that you were still going. I was wondering why he called me especially since he lives next door."

Dominique wondered how much she knew, "Remember my Valentine's Day date when Nik showed up after I thought my date stood me up?" Katrina nodded, "Nik was my date. I found out last night that his middle name is Batista."

"Really?"

"Yea and I don't want to be bothered with Nik again."

"Why not?"

"Because he lied about whom he was so he can pretend to be some guy saving me from a bad date."

"Did he tell you why he did that?"

"No, he couldn't actual come up with a reason when I busted him. I don't even know why I even care; it just fits everything that I thought he was."

"Well maybe, you thought something more about him. Maybe you actually started liking him."

"I think the hormones from your pregnancy are kicking in." Dominique said, plopping down on the couch.

"No, now wait a minute. I know you Dominique and I know you wouldn't care unless there was some sort of feelings you had for him."

Dominique huffed trying to avoid Katrina's accusing eyes. She nervously tapped her fingers on the couch, trying to keep her composure. She didn't want to say it but it was turning out to be a useless ordeal.

"Okay, maybe I liked him a little. He made me feel different. Special." She said shrugging her shoulders, "I mean I do have a tendency to feel like a girl every once in awhile and I let myself get suckered in to his big eyes and smooth talk."

"I don't think all of it was smooth talk."

"Katrina, now is not the time to be optimistic."

"Think about it Dominique, if he wanted the whole hero thing to make you want to sleep with him, why did he make the stipulation that you have to do whatever he says when he says it?"

"Duh, to sleep with me?"

"But he hasn't." Dominique's eyes immediately cut to Katrina, "From what you have told me, he already had opportunity to do just that."

"Well...maybe he..." she groaned, "I don't know. I just don't know what's going on with this whole thing. I mean Katrina, he made me feel like he really cared and that I was the most beautiful thing in the world. It was nice to hear that from someone other than you guys."

"Well, Nik has his own reasons for why he did what he did and I'm pretty sure he will tell you, but you have to give him a chance to explain. Besides, you made him lie to the person that you want to be with. Now how would you think Jason would feel if he knew that you were pretending to be with someone else to be with him?"

Dominique took a deep sigh, hating this guilt feeling, "I know. I know. I just have to think for a little bit."

"Well don't think too long. I am going out here for you and your friends." She said getting up from her chair and heading to the door.

"Katrina," she turned when she heard Dominique's small voice, "do you think I'm a little uptight?"

"Yes." She responded without so much as a moment to think about it which made Dominique's head jerk back, "Look Dominique, no matter if you are trying to impress Nik or Jason, you have to show them something different, especially Jason. You have to show him the fun side that we see."

Dominique just nodded, "I'll see you later hopefully." She said leaving Dominique alone with her thoughts.

As much as she hated to admit it, Katrina had a point. She couldn't judge Nik when she was pretty much doing the same thing to Jason. She got up from her chair and headed to her closet. Fun. She could do that; although, she was going to hate combing her hair out in the morning.

"So, did she say she was coming?" Ricky asked as they started walking closer to the site.

"I haven't talked to her. She is still not answering my calls."

"Explain to us again why you lied." James said.

"Hell, I'm not even sure. I mean you know how I get when it comes to commitment; then when I knew that it was her, I panicked, but I didn't want to just leave her there."

"Just a quick question Nik, do you like Dominique?" Scott asked.

"I like all women, so yes."

"No I mean, do you like her differently than other women? You sure are stressing out too much for you not to like her a little bit more." Scott pointed out.

"She is okay. I mean she is cool to hang around and stuff, but..." he stammered and couldn't think of anything else to say, it was a good thing his phone rang. He instantly bit his tongue when he saw who it was.

"Hello, mamma." He said.

"Ciao, il mio bambino, you haven't called your mother."

"I know mamma, I have been a little busy. What has Ama told you?" he asked trying to get straight to the point.

"What are you talking about?"

"I know Ama has probably told you what happened the other night."

"Well, she just said something about you cooking for a girl, that's it. She must be something special for my son to be cooking for her."

"Mom, it was one meal."

"Son, I know how you are with women, you don't allow them to stay that long for you to cook for them. Why don't you bring her with you when you come down?"

Even though, Nik was born in New York, his dad built a house in a small city in Texas when Nik was just one years old. They vacationed between there and New York before they finally settled for Texas.

"Mom, I told you she is nothing but a friend."

"I know bambino, but with everyone bringing someone, you should have a little company too. If it's your friend then you wouldn't have to worry about anything." He knew this tactic and knew that he wasn't going to win unless he said yes.

"Alright mamma, I will see if she can come. If not, can you and everyone please drop it?"

"Prometto, mio bambino. Ciao."

"Ciao mamma." He hung up.

"Did you just agree to bring Dominique to your parents' house?" James said,

"Unfortunately."

"How are you going to do that when you two aren't even talking to each other?" Ricky asked.

"One headache at a time please." Nik sighed as he saw the happy couple sitting on the blanket while Jade, Kendra, and Katrina sat on another blanket.

"Nik, thank you so much for coming." Candy smiled as they laid out some more blankets.

"Oh it's no problem at all."

"Oh and thanks Katrina and Jade for fixing the baskets too." She said walking over to them and giving them both a big hug.

"It's no problem at all. I think this would be a gorgeous place for your wedding." Jade smiled.

"I think so too." Candy smiled, "Where is the baby, Kendra?"

"Oh, he is with his grandparents. They told me not to bring him out here and since I am scared of my mother in law, I listened to her." She said and they all started laughing.

"Hey, you know I had to bring the pig skin." Ricky said taking it out of his bag for everyone to see and all the men nodded with smiles.

"That's what I'm talking about. Let's have some fun out here, while these women do their girlie stuff." James said.

"Speaking of which, where is Dominique?" Jason asked turning his eyes to Nik.

"She should be here; she told me she would be late." Nik quickly commented.

"And you didn't wait on her?" Jason said standing to full height.

"She didn't want me to." Nik said clearing his throat.

"Well, does she even know her way here? What if she gets lost?" Jason said not taking his eyes off Nik.

Nik's left eyebrow raised; something that usually happened when he was getting angry, "That's why they invented cell phones, she can call me and I can go get her."

"That still doesn't mask the fact that you left her."

"You know I'm not exactly her shadow, so I don't have to be under her 24/7 and know her every move." Nik said stepping closer to Jason, not realizing his fists were balled tight in his pockets.

"I'm just saying, you should have come all together so we can be sure she finds her way here."

Nik was about to open his mouth when he heard, "Hey, now I'm a big girl," they both turned to the voice and saw Dominique standing there with a huge smile on her face, "I can find my way around."

Nik's eyes scanned her body in amazement. She was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans that held her ample bottom and white halter top that molded against her breasts. Her hair was up in a high ponytail with a few strands down around her face. He has seen her half naked, but seeing her like this was starting to make every inch of his body stand at attention.

"Hey baby. I missed you." She said walking between the two tall men and wrapping her arms around Nik's neck.

She brought his head down for a brief kiss as everyone stood there in shocked, even Nik had a brief look of amazement in his eyes and quickly shook it off. Looks like Dominique is full of surprises he thought to himself as he hugged her close.

Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers