Let Me Know If You Need Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will be seeing you a bit later Rebecca. I have a few stops to make. By the way, did you remember to bring my business card with you?

"Yes, sir," Rebecca replied dutifully, while reaching into her pocket to offer proof.

"Good girl. You remember, if you need anything, don't hesitate to call me. Do you understand," Jerome stated confidently.

"Yes, sir, I will," Rebecca replied. "Thank you again, for being there last night."

"Glad to be of service," Jerome answered. "I will see you later."

And with that he pulled away slowly and left Rebecca to her work.

Rebecca was able to get the rest of the cleaning and scraping of the surfaces that she had to be taken care of completed by late afternoon. The heat and humidity and her hard work, produced another hot sticky environment that she had to work in. But, she weathered through that and the catcalls from the black men that went in and out of the businesses in the strip mall.

Several times Jerome had driven by and honked and they exchanged waves. After his first two passes by and their exchange of waves, Rebecca began to wonder what kind of work he did as she toiled away with her own work. He was dressed casually as far as she had been able to see, so that didn't give her much of an indication.

Whatever it was really didn't matter to her. He was friendly and he had been in the right place at the right time for her the day before and she appreciated that.

Throughout the morning and into the afternoon, the heat and humidity worked on her will power to stay focused on her tasks. There was a Kentucky Fried Chicken Restaurant, with air conditioning most likely, just across the street to the South and Rebecca had strongly considerate taking a break and going there to cool off. But she wanted to get the hard work done today so she could begin painting the next day, so she kept at the scraping and cleaning.

As Rebecca finished the last of the scraping and other odds and ends she needed to take care of before she could begin the painting, Jerome pulled right up to the edge of sidewalk in front of the mall where she was at.

"Hello pretty lady, how has your day gone for you," Jerome asked?

She stood up and turned to look at him as he sat in his car. It was actually the closest she had actually been to him and she could smell some type of cologne that had a very pleasant scent. "Hi Jerome. It has been a pretty good day. I got a lot done that I wanted to. In fact I got everything done I set out to finish today."

Glancing at her watch and seeing it was just past 5:00 p.m. she said, "I actually finished a little earlier than I thought I woulld today and I will be ready to start the painting tomorrow," Rebecca replied proudly.

"Damn nice when a plan comes together isn't it Miss Rebecca," Jerome replied admiringly. "Sounds like a reason to celebrate don't you think?"

"Well, I hadn't really thought about that. It's just a days work," Rebecca replied.

"Now, don't sell your accomplishments short, Miss Rebecca," Jerome boomed out confidently. "Go and put your things away and lock your vehicle up, I am taking you out for a drink to celebrate a good days work," Rebecca's "body guard" exclaimed!

She hesitated for a moment and then decided what the heck, she had more than earned a drink and so had Jerome for his helping her out yesterday.

"Jerome, I will go for one drink, but I need to follow you so I can leave for home from the ..." her voiced trailed off for a moment. "Where are we going for this drink, Jerome," Rebecca asked? "I am not really dressed to go anywhere nice."

"There is a bar a few blocks from here I like going to that has the coldest beer in town and a few other concoctions that you might find tasty. It's very casual and it's not far,' you can follow me," Jerome offered. "And as pretty as you are, no one is going to think much about what you are wearing. Besides, almost everyone will be dressed casual.

Rebecca picked up her things and then loaded them into her trunk. Then opening her door, and sliding onto the driver seat, she saw the extra tee-shirt she had brought to change into for her ride home, in case she had gotten too sweaty while working.

She started her car and then waved to Jerome, signaling she was ready. He began to slowly pull towards the nearest exit from the parking lot. There was a drug store was on the right and a light at the intersection, just to the South, with the KFC on the other side of the intersection.

Seeing the KFC to the right, Rebecca thanked herself for not letting the temptation of the air conditioning lure here away from her work.

As traffic cleared in front of them, Jerome turned left heading north toward the main part of the city. Rebecca followed pulled out and dropped in behind the bronze Cadillac and kept a pace a few car lengths behind.

"I hope this place really is only a few blocks," thought Rebecca.

As she followed Jerome, they passed an old horse race track on the left and a few dilapidated buildings on either side of the street and then he turned left. Their two car caravan then went down a couple of blocks, that had several black kids of various ages playing in the front yards. Jerome then pulled through one last intersection and turned into a small parking lot just past an old two story brick building that had an old marquee attached to the front of the building.

"Big J's" was on the marquee.

Before she stepped out, Rebecca reached over and grabbed the clean tee shirt from the passenger seat and then got out of and then locked her car. She walked to the back of her car and waited for Jerome. He had pulled all the way to the back of the lot, near a door at that the rear of the brick building. When he got out of his car he closed the door, clicked the door lock button his key chain and it chirped. He then strode towards Rebecca.

She could now see how tall he was and for a moment this frightened her. She had been able to see while he sat in his car the last two days, that he was a large stocky man, but now as he made his way towards her, she could see he was a very big man. In the few seconds she had to try and inconspicuously look at him she guessed him to be at least a foot taller than her 5'7" inch height and maybe even more. He had to be at least 300 pounds.

He was one of the largest men she had ever seen.

"Rebecca, I am so glad you agreed to join me for a drink. Lets go inside and get out of this heat and humidity," Jerome said as he put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close.

Their bodies rubbed together as they walked past several vehicles and around to the front of the building, to the door under the marquee.

As the door opened and Jerome guided her through the door, she could see there were several men sitting at the bar, some talking to each other and some watching baseball on the tv's located in several spots.

When they saw Jerome, several cries of "Hey Big J" ... "What's up bro ...?" and then a few "oooooooooohs" were mixed in with the greetings, as the black men began to drink in the fact that a beautiful blonde had just brightened up the bar considerably.

"Hi fellas, this is Rebecca, Rebecca these are some of my fellas," Jerome, or as she now learned, "Big J" said.

The greetings ranged from "Hi Rebecca," to Helloooooo Rebecca," to a few "Hi's". Big "J" walked down to the far end of the bar and sat down at the high backed stool on the corner and turned to Rebecca, who had followed along like a puppy and invited her to sit on the bar stool next to his.

"Wendell, get the lady whatever she would like to drink and grab me my drink," Jerome said.

The man behind the bar approached Rebecca and asked "What is your pleasure miss?"

"Vodka and tonic, with a lime twist please," Rebecca answered a bit nervously as she glanced around the bar and confirmed that she was the only female present, among the 10 men or so inside escaping the July heat and humidity.

"Be right back Rebecca," Big "J" said as he slipped off the stool and walked down a hallway and out of sight.

Rebecca watched as Wendell, the bartender made her drink. He delivered it and then went back to grabbed a large mug and drew a draft beer, then placed in on the bar to her left, in front of Jerome's seat.

As this took place a murmur of conversation picked up with the different men in the bar. Rebecca looked around and she could see some of the men staring at her, while they sipped on their drinks. It looked as though the youngest of the men was probably in his late 20's, with the oldest being late 50's to early 60's.

Rebecca also began to notice the inside of the bar. Several sports signs hung on the walls, along with the traditional beer and liquor brand signs. There was a pool table and a juke box. The only noise came from one of the tv's with the announcers for the baseball game that was on, and the conversation from the men that kept looking her way as they talked. Although she could tell from the outside of the bar, it was an older building, it was well kept inside.

The combination of the air conditioning and her first sip from the Vodka tonic sent a chill right through Rebecca's body. It wasn't much longer before she could feel her nipples beginning to push against the fabric of the inside of her bra. Her bra was a bit wet from the sweat of her labors earlier in the day and her shirt she had on was as well.

As she looked around she spotted the "ladies" sign above a door just to the left of the hallway she had noticed Jerome walk down. She grabbed her extra tee shirt and slipped of her chair and walked toward the ladies room. As she was about to go in Jerome stepped into view down the hallway and began walking towards her. "Jerome, I would like to change my shirt, I will be back in a minute," Rebecca said.

"Miss Rebecca, come with me, I have a place for you to get cleaned up and it will be more private than the bathroom," Jerome offered.

"What could be more private than a ladies room in a bar with all men in it," Rebecca asked herself? But instead of asking him that, she found herself answering, "OK," and then followed him nervously down the hallway, until he unlocked the last door on the right.

Jerome stepped aside and allowed her to go in. Rebecca was shocked to see a large modern, professional looking office with a couch along the wall to her left, a dark mahogany desk with a computer monitor and keyboard, and a high back leather chair, behind the desk directly in front of her.

To the right was a bar about 8-10 feet long with four stools and a large mirror on the wall behind the bar, resting on a counter against the wall. There were a few bottles of liquor.

To the right of the bar, there was a door partially open and Rebecca could see another room, that looked like it might be a bathroom. At the left end of the bar she could see a TV monitor that must be hooked up to a camera located somewhere in the main bar. The monitor was on and showing an image of the majority of the bar and those sitting out there.

On the end of the bar was a large bath towel, along with a hand towel.

"Rebecca, feel free to freshen up if you would like to in the bathroom. It is a full bath and there are different soaps, lotions and shampoos. Just make yourself at home," Jerome said.

"Sir, this is an amazing office," Rebecca gushed, looking up at the large man who had surprisingly befriended her yesterday and now today was sharing a drink and surprising her yet again.

I know you brought in that clean tee shirt, to put on, but I have a few skirts, and blouses that my waitresses have hanging in the closest to the right inside the bathroom. I assure you they are clean and other being tried on, haven't been worn. They are for new staff as I hire them. Go ahead and select something that fits you and put it on. It will get you out of those sweaty clothes and I hope makes you feel more comfortable.

"Sir, I really couldn't. I have imposed on you too much already," Rebecca said with unwarranted embarrassment.

"Rebecca, you are a beautiful woman that just worked her butt off. Her lovely butt off today. Please, get showered and comfortable, I will be back in a few minutes to check on you," with that Jerome turned and walked out, locking the door from the hallway side of the door.

As Rebecca stood there and looked around the beautiful and spacious office, she couldn't believe where she was and how much had happened in a matter of 36 hours.

As much as it went against her first instincts, Rebecca immediately walked into the bathroom to shower. Getting out of her sticky clothes and getting cleaned up now sounded so appealing. Within seconds she had set the water at a comfortable temperature, checked for soap and shampoo and stepped into the shower. The water brought immediate relief and actually drew a moan that was loud enough to surprise her.

"What am I doing," thought Rebecca? "I am standing in a shower, that is inside of a bar, owned by a man, a black man, I don't even know?" As the water cascaded over her, the confusion running through her mind seemed to wash away with the sweat that had built up over the course of her work day. A few minutes later she was stepping out of the shower and toweling off.

The large bathroom had an open closet that was filled with blouses and skirts. The skirts all seemed to be very short. All were black and about half were leather.

When she had completely dried herself off, Rebecca stepped towards the closet and selected a a button down shirt-blouse that was 100% cotton. She looked over to where she had set her clothes and thought about putting her bra on she had worn that day, but decided without hesitation not to put that on. It would defeat the purpose of the shower putting on something soaked in sweat, she thought.

After checking out several skirts, Rebecca selected a black skirt that she would never have bought herself because of how short it was, but stepped into it and began to slowly pull it up over her legs and up to her waist.

"Oh my God," Rebecca said out loud to herself.

The bottom of the skirt was several inches above her knees. In fact, the bottom of the skirt was only inches from where her thighs met and where he sex spot was located. As this realization came to mind, her lovely lily white blonde pussy began to leak and emit that familiar aroma that arrived when she became excited.

"What am I doing," Rebecca asked herself? "I can't go out there like this."

Before she could begin to question herself further, she stepped into the main office area and grabbed her drink off the end of the bar and took a long sip. In reality, it was probably more like a gulp. She let the coolness of the ingredients roll down her throat and sighed.

As she did so Rebecca looked directly up at the television monitor that showed the bar. She hadn't heard the sounds coming from the bar when she had first walked into Jerome's office, but now she could barely hear talking coming from the monitor. As the men conversed back and forth they were very animated with several exchanges of high five's and what looked to be laughter going back and forth in response to what they were saying back and forth.

Rebecca knew she probably shouldn't be touching anything in the office, but she couldn't help but be curious to the goings on in the bar. She stepped over towards the other end of the bar to where the security monitor was and reached up to turn the volume up a bit.

"That Rebecca lady is fine," one of the patrons could be heard saying. "She's real fine, Big J," he directed the follow up to Jerome.

"Yes, she is a beautiful woman," Rebecca could hear Jerome, her body guard, respond. I knew from the first moment I saw her bending over, working at the mall, she was a woman that I wanted to have," Jerome added.

Rebecca's body responded by sending a shiver throughout that ended in at the top of her thighs, delivering more moisture to her pussy.

"I should be getting out of here," her mind said, but even Rebecca knew that it was only a half hearted thought. She really did want to stay. Something had taken over he center of judgment and she wasn't quite sure how or why. But she knew she was going anywhere.

"Big J, have you hit that lovely white pussy yet," one of the other patrons asked?

"No, not yet, but I am going to be taking care of that very soon," Jerome responded confidently. She is one smoking hot lady and I am going find out just how smoking hot very soon.

"Damn Jerome, how do get so lucky like this all the time," the bartender asked? "Didn't you just bring in that redhead about two weeks ago that you met out at the Fashion Square Mall? She couldn't get enough and now you got her working here a couple nights a week. And what about that other blonde from last month. And now miss Rebecca? You going to be adding Miss Rebecca to the staff also," he asked?

"I don't know if Rebecca is up to the task or not. She has to show me she can handle "everything" and prove she is up to it," Big J said. "But whatever happens I haven't heard any of you complaining when I bring in "new help" around here in the past.

Rebecca wasn't sure now what all of that meant, but it sounded like a challenge to her and she was never one to back down from a challenge. But she also knew that she had no idea what this all entailed. This uncertainty bewildered her.

"Whatever you do Big J, do her some for me," someone yelled out.

"Yes, hit that sexy bitch for me too" ... "and me too" came the cry from another man from somewhere in the bar and then it became almost a chant. "Me too, me too, me too" began to roll through the bar and Rebecca began to shake in nervous anticipation.

The comments being made excited her. They made her feel like she was attractive and sexy. Her husband had not made her feel either of those things in years. Now as these strangers, these men, these black men talked about her and what they wanted "Big J" to do to her, the mixture of emotions both frightened and excited her.

Again, a fleeting thought of reason told Rebecca that she should try and leave, but her body again betrayed her by allowing her nipples to begin to stiffen. Her left hand moved up towards her breast and gently squeezed one nipple then the other.

"What am I doing," thought Rebecca?

"Big J, how long you going to let her stay back in your office before you go back and see how she is doing," the bartender Wendell asked Jerome?

"Well, I will give her a minute or two more and then I will go check on her," Big J replied.

"Shit we aint gonna see you for a while if you go back there," one of the older black men half said half chuckled. "She gonna be sucking your cock Jerome and you won't be able to get back out here if you wanted to," he threw in for good measure. "And the bad part would be what," Big J, bellowed out in his booming deep baritone voice?

With that everyone began laughing, high fiving each other while a few "go introduce that bitch to the real big J" echoed throughout the bar and back into the office through the monitor while Rebecca began to finger her lovely lily white virgin for black cock pussy.

"Oh no, I can't let this happen," Rebecca's brain tried to process, while her fingers in her pussy and her hardening nipples emphatically overruled that thought.

Her breathing began to change as her fingers worked the folds of her pussy. Her clit began to throb as she fingered herself faster and faster. "Maybe I can finish myself off and walk out before he gets back here," she began to rationalize. "I can tell him I need to get back to my house."

But as her fingers brought her closer to relief, she knew that she wasn't going anywhere very soon, except to her first orgasm and as she fingered her pussy and then her clit ... she backed up and slumped into the high back leather chair behind the large desk. Her fingers worked fast and furiously as her body began to shake and move closer to relief.