Let Me Know If You Need Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds from the bar coming through the monitor began to dissolve into just background noise as her moaning begin to mirror the motion of her hand between her legs and the hand rubbing her nipples, and grew in volume in proportion to the speed of her self pleasure.

Faster and closer, her hands and fingers worked while her body inched it's way towards an orgasm. As she begin to go over the edge, with the black skirt now worked up completely around her waist more like a belt, her orgasm began and her body began to convulse. Her eyes closed, her face began to contort as her orgasm overtook any control she had. Her back arched thrusting up to meet the actions of her hand between her legs.

Rebecca never heard the sound of the key being pushed into the lock in the door, while her fingers were pushing her through an orgasm that had overtaken her judgment. As the door knob turned, her body twisted back and forth, around the center of her orgasm. Her tongue danced over her lips that had gone dry while the wetness of pussy began to make sloshing sounds as her fingers continued to rub, although a bit more slowly as her orgasm began to subside.

When the door had opened and Big J saw Rebecca, completely lost in the throes of her orgasm, he knew step one was already in progress. He closed the door quietly behind him. He walked over to the bar and began undressing, neatly laying his clothes on the bar top.

Before moving over to the chair where Rebecca was lost in her self indulgences, Jerome flipped a switch next to his security monitor that activated the camera in his office. His fellas in fellas in the bar were going to get a chance to see him break in his latest innocent lily white woman.

Then he went and stood in front of the beautiful sexy blonde who was lost in orgasm in his chair, eyes closed tightly, body writhing to the pleasures being delivered by her own hand. His cock began to grow. At 6'7" inches in height weighing over 300 pounds, he was a formidable looking man.

As Rebecca began to return to some semblance of calm, her hands moved away from her nipples and pussy and began to search for the arms of the chair. Her face relaxed and her eyes began to open. Standing directly in front of her, with a cock that was already grown to several inches long and nearly the size of a coke can in circumference, was Jerome.

"Oh my God, I am sorry, ... I shouldn't have ..." Rebecca began to stammer. "I have to leave," she blurted out, no more convincing to herself, than her earlier thoughts that her own body overruled earlier. And to Jerome, there was no sound of sincerity either.

"That's not what you really want to do little lady, now is it," Jerome asked as he stroked his cock back and forth in front of Rebecca.

She looked at him for several seconds and then whimpered, "No Sir."

"Rebecca get on your knees," her bodyguard commanded.

She did as she was instructed and then moved off the chair onto her knees in front of "Big J".

"Rebecca, what do you want," he asked.

There was a pause of several seconds and then Rebecca responded, "Whatever you want Sir," was her reply.

"Rebecca, you must tell me. What is it that you want," he asked again?

"To please you Sir," she responded meekly. "Rebecca, that is the right answer, but you must tell, in your own words specifically what you want and need from me," Jerome instructed.

"To suck your penis Sir," the demure lily white blonde haired beauty said.

"Rebecca," the one word response was from Jerome.

"Sir, I want to suck your black cock and pleasure you in whatever way you want me to," Rebecca offered.

"Good girl, you may begin," her protector instructed.

With that Rebecca reached out and took Jerome's cock from his hand and she began to assess it's size and girth. She looked at the large black oversized golf balls that hung down, swollen like the cock that began to pulse and throb in her hands.

Then she looked up into the eyes of the largest man that she had ever kneeled in front of, and began to run her tongue over the tip of the mushroom like knob, that was black and purple, and leaking pre-cum. Her tongue flicked at the white pearl that began to drip down the side of the cockhead.

This brought the first audible response from Jerome.

"Yes, oh yes baby, that feels great. Suck Big J, like a good girl," Jerome mumbled.

This brought a smile that formed around Jerome's cock, and prompted Rebecca to look up at her bodyguard as she began to work the cockhead and a couple of inches of the black cock she now new as 'Big J' into her mouth. She could see Jerome with his eyes closed, biting his bottom lip as his hands reached around to the back of Rebecca's head, while he slowly pulled her face over more of his cock.

"Take good care of 'Big J'," he said.

Again, this brought a smile to Rebecca and she began to suck in earnest the first black cock she had ever seen and now taken into her mouth. Her pussy, without being touched at all was again beginning to ache from an impending orgasm. Just the thought of what she was doing had her body talking to her again.

She sucked on 'Big J' while it continued to throb and pulse.

"That's my girl, keeping sucking," Jerome instructed her.

He began to take more of an active role and began thrusting his cock more aggressively deeper into the mouth of the blonde haired MILF kneeling in front of him. As he fucked her face the tip of his cock began to move down her throat. It was the largest cock she had ever sucked and she began to think about what it would feel like in your pussy.

"Oh baby you suck cock like a pro. Keep going girl, 'Big J' is liking what you are doing," he said with a guttural emphasis.

Rebecca's pussy began to ache and her juices began to flow down the inside of her thighs. She moaned as he pumped 'Big J' into her mouth and down her throat. It was by far the largest cock she had ever had in her mouth and she wondered what it would feel like in her hot, dripping wet, aching pussy.

Then Jerome half spoke, half mumbled, but definitely said in a commanding manner, "Get on your hands and knees, Now." She let 'Big J' slide from her mouth and it exited with a popping sound, as she did as she was instructed.

Jerome moved in behind her and she looked back at the monstrous sized black man that had somehow come to exude a power over her that she didn't understand.

He pushed her legs apart from behind and rubbed her soaking wet pussy with the tip of his cock.

The tip of 'Big J' ... the name on the marquee in front of this off the beaten bath bar, in the heart of a black neighborhood she had never ventured into before, but was now surrendering herself to, began to work its way into her formerly virgin for black cock lily white pussy.

As Jerome moved it in a couple of inches and then back out so that the tip of 'Big J' was barely still in the folds of her cunt lips, she began to shudder.

"Please, Sir, please, please go slow," was all Rebecca could say, as he fed her more of his cock.

Three inches in, two inches out. Then four inches in, three inches out. Her pussy began to stretch around 'Big J' and his teasing began to get to her even more. The pain and the pleasure were something that she hadn't felt in years, if ever in this way and her body began to work in rhythm with the thrusts from her bodyguard.

Now as he felt her body giving in and working with him, he began to push more and more of his cock in and with more aggression. The occasional shots of pain, were complimented by the filling of her hot, dripping wet pussy.

"Yes, oh yes, ahhhhhhhhhhh," she began to cry out with each thrust of the cock being pumped into her from behind.

She could feel his hands on her ass cheeks now, moving her forward and then pulling her back towards him. Her body continued to respond with these thrusts. Her pussy was getting closer and closer to another orgasm, this one brought on by 'Big J' and what her first black cock was doing to her tight pussy. 'Big J' was hitting her pussy just like his friends had told him to and she was loving every second of it.

Another deep thrust rocked her and sent a charge through her body. One of his hands left her ass cheeks and hips and reached around to grab one of her breasts, searching for the nipple. Finding it, Jerome squeezed the hard nipple, aggressively and causing Rebecca to flinch in a combination of pleasure and pain.

"Ahhhhhhh yes, Oh my gaaaaaawd," Rebecca bawled, as Jerome began to pound her vulnerable, aching, dripping wet, no longer virgin for black cock pussy. Over and over again he drove it in and then pulled it out.

"Oh yes, oh yes, yes, yes," Rebecca repeated over and over again, then her orgasm really began to unfold.

Her head snapped back reflexively and then forward, her chin touching her chest above the area between her breasts. Her nipples felt like they were ready to explode. Then a wave of convulsion like responses rolled through her body. Her breathing became even more labored and then Jerome began to pound his cock in and nearly out of her pussy like a piston, faster and faster.

As he continued to pound his cock into her Rebecca collapsed forward in a heap, but Jerome pulled her back up onto her knees and told her to stay there until he told her she could move away. With every thrust his grunts grew louder and harder.

"Damn this pussy is fine," Jerome spit out. "You are making 'Big J' very happy. Aint too many bitches been able to take all of 'Big J' like you have," Jerome complimented her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," was Rebecca''s response as another phase of her orgasm rocked through her and then she could feel Jerome really pick up his pace.

"You are gonna be mine Rebecca," Jerome spit out with another series of hard pumps of his cock. "Do you understand," he asked demandingly?

Without hesitating Rebecca replied compliantly, "Yes, sir. Yes, sir," as her body worked in unison with the large black man that had changed her life in such a short time. The black master, who had told her she had done something in taking all of his 'Big J" that not many women had been able to do, kept pounding her love hole.

Strangely it made her feel a sense of pride, that she could take all of him.

Then he began to grunt with each piston like pumping of his cock into Rebecca's now ravaged cunt.

"Yes, oh damn, yesssssssssssssssssssss," Jerome roared as his cock exploded deep inside her pussy. With each thrust she could feel more black seed being pumped into her satiated pussy.

"Oh yesssssssssssssssssss. Oh yesssssssssssssssssssss," Rebecca responded as she gave in completely to his rapid fire thrusts.

She couldn't remember the last time she had been fucked and it had never been in such an animalistic way. She also couldn't tell if she had experienced multiple orgasms or just one long orgasm that had continued in different levels over the course of the half an hour or so Jerome had been fucking her.

After Jerome finished pumping and dumping the last of his load deep inside Rebecca, he pulled out and she collapsed on her stomach below him. He then laid on his back next to her.

"Rebecca, clean 'Big J' up. And make sure he is cleaned up good," Jerome said, again in a voice that was very commanding.

With that she pulled her tired body up and moved over between the legs of her giant bodyguard and began to lick their combined juices off his cock. Her tongue worked up and down the outside of his cock and cleaned and licked it's way to his balls. She could feel her own juices, immersed with his semen that had been injected into her, leaking from her lily white pussy and down the insides of her legs. Her body, especially her pussy was aching and sore.

She then pulled his dark black cock into her mouth and began milking the last of his load out like a starving woman enjoying a meal after days of going hungry. She wanted to make Jerome happy. "That's my girl. Suck it all good," Jerome said. Rebecca sucked and licked his cock for a couple more minutes before Jerome told her to get herself cleaned up and come out to the bar.

"I got more for you later, but we gonna save that for then. I have to go out and make sure my customers are enjoying themselves," he said. "Make sure you get a clean blouse and skirt on before you come out too," he added. With that Jerome, stood up and let out a long sigh and began to get dressed.

"Damn you are one hot bitch," Jerome said. "And you are now my property, do you understand?"

Without thinking about what she was admitting to, or what this might mean to her with regard to anything else in her life, Rebecca responded.

"Yes, sir. Whatever you say sir," she said compliantly, while looking up from her knees at Jerome as he buttoned the last button on his shirt.

To the left of him, she could see the monitor that showed the bar and she could see the group of black sitting at and standing around the bar were all celebrating about something as they hooted and hollered, while exchanging high five's ands fist pumps.

"Good girl. You are going to be one of my favorites miss Rebecca," he said confidently as he strode over to the office door, leaving her wondering what that meant.

As he exited the office and closed the door behind him, her eyes were again drawn over to the monitor and within seconds Jerome came into view. His friends in the bar greeted him wildly, with screams and shouts and high five's.

"That bitch can really suck cock 'Big J', damn she's fine," one unidentified patron screamed out as it came through monitor in the office loud and clear.

"She's got one hot body Jerome and that body likes what 'Big J' did to her," cried out another patron.

"Big J has more for her a bit later," a smiling Jerome said as he reached down and gave his grown area a grope while Rebecca observed from privacy of the room, but realizing also, that somehow, what Jerome had just done to her, had not been so private after all.

The bar exploded into laughter as Wendell handed Jerome a large mug of beer. Rebecca watched on the monitor as he took a long gulp of his refreshment, only realizing she had begun to finger her pussy again, when her finger brushed against her clit, sending another shiver off through her body, to find the rest of the shivers that had raced from that starting line earlier. She stopped herself and then began looking around the room for a camera, that had to have been sending the images of the previous 45 minutes back into the bar. Seeing nothing that she could confirm was a camera and realizing that even if she did spot one, she wasn't going to be able to do anything about it, Rebecca hurried into the bathroom to take another quick shower.

Several minutes later she was toweled off and selecting another skirt and clean blouse from the large closet in the bathroom.

Again she selected a very short skirt that was much more risque than anything she would buy herself and picked a white button down oxford blouse like shirt.

Instead of the size she would normally have selected to wear in public, Rebecca picked a size smaller. When she put it on and buttoned it up, it felt snug to her chest leaving the mounds of her breasts sticking out impressively and as she looked into the mirror and straightened the skirt out, she made sure her shirt was tucked in neatly and then she smiled at herself. Two buttons were undone at the top of her shirt and she undid one more, revealing the tops of her breasts. Bra-less, her nipples hardening against the cotton fabric, she felt a chill go through body again.

Rebecca then searched for her cell phone and called her home to let her daughter know she would be home later that night than she anticipated. Her husband was on the road with his job, as usual. His lack of interest in her and their marriage had left her without many thoughts of him most days and now he wasn't of major concern to her.

"Mom, are you all right," her beautiful blonde haired teenage daughter Alyssa said, in a question like manner as she answered the phone. "Did the job go OK for you today?"

"Yes, Lissa, I am fine. I just saw someone I knew and they asked me to get together for a drink and something to eat," she responded remembering the large black cock that had been in her mouth just a short time before.

"OK, well enjoy yourself and make sure you get enough to eat. Especially if you are going to have a couple of drinks. I know you don't eat very much when you are working those long jobs like you are doing right now," the 17 year old cheerleader said innocently.

"By the way, is this friend someone I have met," her daughter asked?

Rebecca paused for a moment and then said, "No, I don't believe you have met them before," being sure not to acknowledge the gender of her 'friend'.

"Well, tell them I said 'hi' anyway. And don't forget, I will able to help you out with some of the painting when you start that. Remember, you said I could come up and help you with that," she reminded her mother.

"You know I could use the money since I don't like having to always ask you for extra spending money. I am almost 18 years old now," she exclaimed enthusiastically!

"I know you are almost 18 Alyssa and I will let you know which day you can come up to help me this week with the painting," Rebecca promised, With that Alyssa and Rebecca, said there good-byes.

Rebecca, was left standing bra-less, in a very short black skirt and panty-less in the office of a black man that had just ravaged her body. An office that she had forgotten was wired for video and sound and which had shared the information that Rebecca exchanged with her daughter over the cell phone.

When she looked up at the monitor and saw all of the black men hooting and hollering and exchanging high five's again, she didn't even think about the fact that Jerome and his friends now knew that she had a daughter that was nearly 18 years old.

While Rebecca, headed for the office door and then turned the knob to open it, Jerome was already turning the conversation through his head he and his friends had heard about his hot, sexy, lily white conquest.

The fact that she had a daughter nearly 18 years old, ran through his mind and fertile imagination. "I wonder if her daughter is as hot looking as Rebecca is," he asked himself.

As she walked down the hall way towards the main part of the bar, Rebecca's pussy began to leak her juices again and some of Jerome's that were still lingering warmly in her.

When the first men spotted her coming out they all stopped and stared, while Jerome turned to see what they why they gone quiet.

Seeing Rebecca coming his way, dressed in her sexy skirt and with her nipples sticking out through her shirt, he walked over to her and pulled her close tilted her chin up and then gave her a long, tongue filled kiss that she didn't resist.

Her body went semi-limp while Jerome engulfed her in his arms.

His friends all cheered him on and while Rebecca's body began to respond. Her pussy began to contract and then leak more of their juices. She wanted him to take her again, right then and there. If it had to happen in front of all his friends, then so be it. She knew that she wanted more from this man and she not only wanted it, she needed it.

Finally, pulling away from her, he led her over to a bar stool and helped her slide into it, while her skirt slid up revealing her soaking wet aching pussy, for anyone within sight to see.

"Rebecca, is there anything you need right now," Jerome asked teasingly?

Knowing that what she wanted and what she should ask for right then in that time and place, were two different things, she took the safe route and said, "As hot as it is right now, I could use something to quench my thirst. Something cold," she said.