Let Me Pose for You, Daniel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ltmepoz4u
ltmepoz4u
100 Followers

"If you look straight on and focus from Carrie's neck to her thighs, you have a shot that is sensual or sexual but reveals nothing. There's a black hand over one breast, a white hand over the other, and a hand over her crotch. That makes for a nice composition. So, one at a time, step up and take a shot or two." Daniel looked on as the men followed his instructions. After three minutes, it was time for the next lesson.

"Ok," he said, "focus on the same area but see what happens when we change the setup. Guys, gently put your hands on Carrie's skin."

Oh, God! Their touches jolted me! Again, the photographers lined up to take my picture.

"You can rub her slowly, just make sure you keep things covered," Daniel said to the three men. God! They're feeling me up in front of all these men with cameras! I began moving my hips as Jeff pressed his hand against my cunt. Mr. Thompson kept sliding his palm over my pointed nipple, sending chills down my spine. Bobby squeezed my other breast. God, they were getting to me! I reached behind them and grabbed their waists to steady myself. After three more minutes, Daniel said, "Stop."

Jeff pulled his palm, wet with my arousal, from my pussy. The other two dropped their hands from my tits. "See the difference," Daniel said. "The second way is much more erotic. Notice the flush on her chest and on her cheeks. Carrie got into the sensations of touch; she let herself go and that made for some very nice photos." He looked at me and asked, "Anything you want to say, Carrie?"

"Whew!" I said. "That was intense!" I looked around from man to man. "Did I do ok?" I said, innocently, my chest rising and falling as I breathed deeply. The expressions on their faces said it all. They were captivated by my actions.

"I think you were fine," Daniel said. "Let's keep going while the engine's still hot, so to speak." I smiled broadly at that remark. The men snickered. "Bobby, if you'll stay here with us, we can try another pose." Jeff and Mr. Thompson went back to get their cameras. The others were intent on listening to Daniel's instructions.

"Ok, let's have you, Bobby, stand with your back to the cameramen. Carrie, face Bobby and put your arms around his neck. Great! Now, wrap your right leg around Bobby's." As I did, I pressed my cunt against his bulge. He was very hard. "Ok, Bobby, put your arms around her waist to balance her. That's it. And finally, Carrie, look into the cameras with passion on your face. This is your man, your love." Instinctively, I hugged Bobby harder. He returned it in kind and I found myself slowly grinding into him. For a moment, I forgot that I alone was naked and that he and I were among a bunch of other men shooting us. Then, Daniel spoke again.

"Ok, now take the pose with Bobby facing the guys. This time, put your hands on her ass." Daniel's language was a bit coarser but I didn't care. Bobby's hands felt so good. "Imagine that they both were nude," Daniel said. "Would it make a difference in the shot? Well, we won't find out today." With that, he had Bobby step away to find his camera. I wanted to touch myself so badly.

"Here's a different idea," Daniel said, as he motioned everyone over to another part of the barn. There, a set arranged to be a bedroom occupied a space under the loft. A photo light was placed near each corner of a queen-size bed that was elegantly made up. I imagined that, soon, I'd be on that bed trying poses designed to turn on any viewer of the photos that would result from my actions. I loved being naked among these men and I could see from the many bulges in their pants that they were enjoying me naked too. It all seemed so natural, so free, and I felt more wanton by the minute.

"A bed is a great prop for these kinds of shots," he said. You can do so many things with it, as we'll now demonstrate." Daniel took my hand and had me lie down on my back. I felt very exposed in that position, especially when he tied each of my hands to posts at the head of the bed. "Try a few photos with Carrie like that." The men gathered around the bed, clicking away. As they did, I tried my best to flirt with their lenses until I noticed two more restraints on the posts at the foot of the bed. For the first time, I thought that this might be the moment when I would say that I've had enough.

"Now, think about this," Daniel said. "What if we tied her ankles to the posts? Is it art or have we crossed the line? A few guys spoke up and said they thought it would be porn. Silently, I agreed with them. "But what if we did this instead?" He reached for my right ankle and slid it to the post. Then he tied it there. Without saying anything, he went around to the other side of the bed, took my left ankle, and tied it to the other post. I was spread-eagled; my gaping wet pussy on full display.

"Don't take any shots of Carrie in this position," he said, firmly. "Remember, you must respect the model. So far, Carrie has permitted us to do a lot of sexy things to her. Obviously, she's very exposed right now but that's so I can do this." He quickly placed a small silk cushion between my legs. "See the difference? This pose doesn't cross the line. It's erotic in a fetish sort of way. Ok, now you can take some shots."

I had never been tied up before. I was a virgin and I didn't have much experience at all. But being restrained was a great rush. Again, I flirted with the cameras; this time, arching my back and slowly moving my hips up and down. I closed my eyes and licked my lips. I didn't care anymore if they saw my open cunt. I wanted them to. I wanted Daniel to take away the cushion and let me writhe against the mattress. I wanted to cum before their eyes.

"Alright, let's stop shooting for a minute while I help Carrie," Daniel said. This time, he untied my ankles before removing the cushion so that I could close my legs quickly. But I took my time as I continued to move my hips. I finally brought them together as he was freeing my hands. I decided to take the next pose, whatever it was, farther than Daniel intended.

"For the last set of poses, we'll use the bed again," Daniel said. "Get up for a minute, Carrie." He turned down the quilt comforter and the silk top sheet. "This time, I'll place Carrie in the first pose like this." He had me lie on my back again and pulled the sheet up between my legs and my breasts. "From here, she can go where her emotions and drives take her. Your assignment is to see if you can capture the sexual essence of Carrie in whatever manner she may express it. Remember, it's art that you want, not pornography. And art is the responsibility of the model as well as the photographers. So, keep that in mind, Carrie, as you move into different poses."

"I understand," I said.

"Great!" he said. "Let's go for about fifteen minutes and then we'll call it a day." The men began taking photos of me as I used the sheet to strategically cover my body. I wanted to entice them, to make them believe that they could have me in any way they wanted. Two guys moved step ladders near the bed so that they could take shots from a higher angle. I just couldn't believe how horny I was. I needed to cum and I was determined to do it in front of them so they could record it for all time.

"You're doing a great job, Carrie," Daniel said. "Remember what we talked about in the back room and go with it." Don't worry, I thought. You're all going to get a show.

I rolled over to show them my ass. As I did, I kicked the sheet away so they could see and photograph all of me. Slowly, I got up on my hands and knees and looked over my shoulder at my photographers. I knew they could see my asshole and my moist cunt. Very slowly, I moved my ass from side to side. That brought a flurry of shutter clicks.

Then, I sat on my haunches, moved my knees apart, put my hands on my tits, and began tweaking my nipples. I let out a soft moan that everyone heard. Daniel stood in the background and smiled. I was perspiring from the lights and my own heat. I rubbed and squeezed my tits and pulled on my nipples again. They were so hard.

I could see Jeff and Bobby standing on the side of the bed. I turned toward them and started stroking my belly. My fingers edged toward my mound. Their cocks were straining against their pants and Bobby had a little wet spot forming. I found my clit and circled it with two fingers. I didn't want to touch it yet. Then, Jeff focused on my cunt and took two shots. It wasn't art, that's for sure.

I fell onto the mattress and curled up like a baby. I reached back, put my right hand on the crack of my ass, and slowly slid it down until it covered my asshole and my cunt. For a moment, I kept it still but, then, I started to massage my cunt. Again, they took a lot of shots. I decided it was time.

After rolling onto my back, I sat up and reached forward to grab the sheet with my left hand. With my right, I gently rubbed my clit. Everyone saw me doing it. Everyone took a shot. Slowly, I leaned back down, pulling the sheet up toward my crotch. All the while, I kept looking at their faces and their lenses, silently urging them to fuck me. All the while, I kept rubbing my clit.

As my head hit the pillow, I pulled the sheet just over my moving hand. My juices were running freely, my fingers were tapping my clit.

Except for Daniel's loud whisper, my low moaning, and the shutter sounds, it was very quiet. "Focus on her breasts and face," he said. "That's were the art will be." The men moved close to the bed, close enough to touch me. My fantasy had come to life and I was about to cum for my Dad's friends, for Bobby and Jeff, and especially for Daniel. I wanted to cum for him.

Just a little bit more—slow down—that's it—now faster—harder-faster—slower—I'm close—hold back—I can't!—I'm cumming!—I'm cumming!—Oh! Fuck!—Oh! God!—Oh! Yes!—Yes!—Yes!

My screams cut through the room as my eyes closed tight. My soaked fingers moved furiously as I yelled for release. One wave and then another racked my body. And, then, I slumped back, spent, breathless.

Shutters still clicked, but no one spoke, as I gasped for breath. Slowly, I regained my senses and opened my eyes.

"Outstanding!" someone said, and then others offered their praise. I smiled and gathered the sheet around me as I sat up. I too offered my thanks to them for making a dream come true. Then, I got out of the bed, took the robe from Daniel, but didn't put it on, and gave every photographer an individual hug. I felt a lot of hard-ons as I pressed my body against each man. Then, still naked, I slowly walked to the room at the back of the barn. Closing the door behind me, I sunk into the chair and began to take it all in. Suddenly, Daniel entered the room.

"My god, Carrie, that was simply fantastic! I have never seen a rookie model handle herself like you just did! Are you sure you've never done this before?"

"I swear," I said, smiling and rising from my chair. I crossed over to Daniel and gave him a big hug, squeezing my naked body against him. I wanted to kiss him, but thought better of the idea. Finally, I let go, backed up, and began dressing. I'd been nude for two hours, two of the best hours of my life.

After a bit more conversation, I said it was time for me to go home. Daniel promised to send a disc with at least four photos from each of the photographers in a few days. I thanked him for that and for the opportunity to try my hand at modeling. With an awkward handshake, we said good-bye and I floated home in my car.

Five days later, as I got home that day from my summer job at Rickson's Horse Farm, my father was sitting in his favorite chair in the living room. He held a thin, white cardboard mailing package in his hand.

"What's this?" he asked. I looked at it but, before I could say anything, he spoke again. "Actually, I know what it is. Alan Thompson called me the other day and told me about your modeling stint."

Startled, I said, "Dad, I can explain..."

"What's there to explain?" he said. "You modeled before twenty some odd men and you didn't have any clothes on. Isn't that correct?"

"Yes," I said, in a low voice.

"Tell me, Carrie, do you like being nude in front of people?" He stared at me, waiting for an answer.

"I won't lie to you, Dad. I do like it. It's something I've fantasized about a lot." He kept staring at me.

"So, why don't you go around naked all the time in this house?" he asked. My mouth fell open.

"Dad, I couldn't do that! I live with you here in this house." He sat there, silently.

"So, it's ok to be naked in front of strangers but not in front of your father?"

"Dad, they're strangers or, maybe, friends, but they're not you! No offense, but that would be weird."

"What do you mean? Do you think that I've never seen a nude woman before? I assure you I have."

"Come on, Dad. Daughters don't normally walk around naked in front of their fathers."

"Carrie, be honest with me. Does it turn you on sexually to be naked in front of people?" He searched my face for the truth.

"Yes, Dad, it does." I felt strange talking about my turn-ons with my father but, having told him, I suddenly felt more liberated. It was like talking with my girlfriends. "I don't know why. It's just the way I am," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Well, don't be ashamed about that, Carrie. Everyone has things that turn them on. This may seem odd, but you being naked in front of me won't turn me on, even though it may turn you on. So, if you want to be turned on in our house, even in front of your old man, it's ok with me. There won't be any incest and I don't think seeing you naked is a taboo. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

I didn't know what to say. But the thought of being naked in the house was indeed turning me on. Finally, I just smiled and went over to Dad in his chair and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, Dad, for being so understanding."

"Thank you for being straight with me. Some daughters wouldn't have the courage," he said. "By the way, Alan and my other three friends asked me if it would be ok to have you model for them next week."

"What did you say?"

"I told them it was up to you. I think Alan's going to call you tonight."

"Are you sure about this, Dad?" He just smiled and picked up the mail card with the photo disc inside.

"Can we take a look at these together?" he said.

ltmepoz4u
ltmepoz4u
100 Followers
12