Let One Man Cum Between Them

Story Info
Giving my wife back to a great lover.
2.4k words
3.35
55k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Focussed
Focussed
18 Followers

I don't remember when I changed from the guy who never wanted another guy to look too long at his girlfriend to someone who needed to watch a man provide my wife with all the joy she could handle. Someone who would take Gemma to a level she'd only occasionally reached with me.

We used to share wild thoughts, once another woman, all before kids. We had been suppressing feelings and not verbalising fantasies for so many years since then.

One night a year ago, lying in bed, just before falling sleep she asked if having a former lover sleep with her again would be wrong. Despite my admitted infidelities, Gemma had never said anything about wanting another man herself, be it swapping with a couple or a threesome. Was this payback or delivery of my own ultimate fantasy?

Despite knowing she'd enjoyed more lovers and experiences than me, I'd moved on from worries of inadequacy and lack of equipment, as her skilled lovemaking and patient teaching boosted my ego. But who could she have been thinking about? How could someone from 25+ years back, from another city be close enough to be thought of again?

I was more excited about this than she could imagine. Proof of my thoughts pressed hard against her tight buttocks. Trying to find the proper, balanced response, I offered the logic "well, he has been there already, I don't see a problem." Nothing more was said, though I had a hard time getting to sleep.

For several weeks she didn't say anything more about the sexual past or why she'd asked that unusual question. To find a positive way to bring the conversation up again, I dropped into a high end lingerie store for the first time in many years. The clerk listened to my description of Gemma and price point and brought out a killer red teddy that would suit her frame and honey blond hair perfectly. Later that night I casually (no, my voice failed me) I offered it to her as a present so that she would have something wonderful from me for him (well, in addition to her!) Finally she told me his name and confirmed where he'd been in her life.

They'd been exchanging emails infrequently for years; simple talk about life with kids, work or Rory saying that making love with her once again was top on his bucket list. One morning she awoke from a dream of them trying to find a spot to make love (in her dream it was clear that it was not their first post marital session) but no good place was available. Gemma shared it with me when I awoke and soon we were screwing hard and reached terrific orgasms, a rare early day surprise for me. A few hours later she shot a career low round in a golf tournament. By eight strokes. He must get some of the credit! Pre-round sex had calmed her putting before, but this was a whole new zone and at the member guest to boot!

She wrote him of the day's success, leaving out the dream, telling only of the golf result. He suggested he'd like to play around in his reply, changing it to play a round.

How would I get them together?

She told me it was a real intention of hers and not just to wind me up. I learned that this secret email relationship had gone on for many years but never pushed to meet nor wrote anything too randy or troublesome until recently, should it be read by the wrong eyes. Seems they both shared this carnal reunion bucket list item. After these revelations, my wife was now enjoying reading his emails to me. I was enjoying it too.

Each year he drives to our city for an annual buddies golf weekend.

This year, Rory had no idea how big and memorable weekend we intended to make it.

Gemma teased him with risqué photos from the last three year. She looks great in all of them and even better of late with the "reunion plan weight drop" and focussed gym time as this moved from idle fantasy to plan.

He was a year older than her (52) and kept himself in great shape with proper diet and a bit of working out. His kids, too, were wrapping up schooling and the marriage was in good shape. The corporate success had allowed for a fair amount of travel, an idea I tucked away for future connections.

But he still had those memories of the '70s and their exploring bodies and long sex sessions. My suggestion that it wasn't really being unfaithful if you were more than five hours from home seemed to ease both his first time adultery worry and Gemma's consideration of his wife.

Their emails had recently taken a turn toward "R" and improper for any spouses' viewing, they beat off to the idea of bringing their loins together again. She didn't tell him about our plans (indeed her instance that I stay hidden and nearby) to allow my viewing and enjoyment. We made arrangements for a suite in a different part of the same hotel than he and his friends were staying at.

We checked in early and it was all I could do to not jerk off with the thoughts of the evening ahead, the drool of pre-cum forced me to change into another pair of pants. The suite was perfect, sliding doors to a lake view, two bathrooms, a separate bedroom with a mirror perfectly positioned (if the door was left ajar). The least I could do for Gemma to cut our tension was to provide a real, relaxing massage, keeping my hands to only the proper places. There were still two hours to go until they were to meet for dinner and I asked her frankly to check if this was something she truly wanted to do for herself or was she indulging me again for my fantasy?

This evolved into an emotional, frank, couple's conversation as we covered their prior history, my infidelity, future meeting intention and one important question for me...safe sex? As a couple were we finally in a solid place. My own STD tests two years before after the affair, her 27 year fidelity and Rory's promise of his own clean test allowed us to reach agreement that he could take her without the numbing effects of a condom.

We watched the clock in silence, holding each other.

At last Gemma changed into perfect corporate wife attire, a classy blouse and slit skirt, showing off her new physique, adding a couple of simple touches with rouge and lipstick. The Ferragamo red "fuck me" high heels she adored for confidence and attention was the only touch that might suggest to anyone that Rory and Gemma were a couple married to each other. I pointed out her the nicely wrapped red teddy package on the couch with a card from me to Rory containing only a short phrase "enjoy, Nigel". My heart was pounding as I kissed her and pushed her toward the door. With at least three hours until their return, I had to find release, now. I lay back on the bed, grabbed a facecloth and pumped for a few moments. It was a chest tightening orgasm, I was breathless and surprised at the volume of cum.

We had agreed that I would stay in the room, it was important to me that even though Rory had no idea what I looked like, I stayed far from the restaurant to keep any tension or distraction from Gemma and let her freely enjoy the time alone and keep the evening's direction toward our hoped for conclusion. It also avoided any Keystone Kops capers racing scenario to make sure I got back and settled in ahead of them.

It went well past midnight and I was starting to worry about a number of things, most anxious with the thought that conversation and suggestions had gone too well that they had gone to his room instead. There was no plan B so I was trying to figure what I would next do or say in case she had gotten her fucking without me being near. It had been so important to her in planning that I be in sight, she turned down my offer she could be alone with him for the weekend. My not being there would be a deal breaker.

The scratch of the room key swipe card froze me mid pace. We didn't plan a code or anything to alert me allow time me to scramble for position and hide in the front bathroom, the door was opening and all I could do was step onto the balcony and hope they were more ready for action than views of the lake. Through the gap in the curtains I could see she was carrying her shoes and his tie was askew. Gemma was a great kisser and the way her lipstick was smeared suggested some heavy necking to explain their slow return. She made Rory let her go and to sit on the couch, where she handed him the "enjoy" card as she showed off the nicely wrapped lingerie package. "Consider what Nigel means by that while I change into his gift for us," she said as she walked to the bedroom to change, "use the small bathroom to freshen up, I'll call for you when I'm ready."

He checked out the suite, some of her books, travel bag and peeked in the closet. Phew, worked out well that I hadn't gone in there, then he looked toward the sliding doors and took a step toward them when Gemma called out something I couldn't hear, he turned to head to the small bathroom.

The balcony afforded me a good place to watch the living room and did have a sort of view of the bedroom, but I wouldn't be able to hear any of their words. So I had to wait for him to go into the bedroom and hope the door angle was remembered by Gemma. This part she handled perfectly, she called out to him to await her on the couch to see the outfit and she paraded the teddy with the red high heels on. He applauded. She reached down to kiss him, pausing first to see if he'd hold eye contact of look at her breasts. The tits won.

After turning off most of the lights, there remained a glow from the bedroom. Pulling Rory's belt off and pants open I heard her say that she hoped he'd been good and ready to compare her blow job technique now with that from so long ago. She placed her lips over his penis, not much longer than mine but thicker and with a slight curve. His head rolled back as she slowly moved him in and out of her mouth, rolling his balls in her hands. His breathing began to change and she'd fingered herself a bit, she stood up and announced that he should shed his clothes and proceed to the bed.

Following him a few steps behind she turned off the other light in the front room, looked to where I was standing in the doorway and blew me a kiss, getting an unseen thumbs-up signal in reply from me. We knew that I would watch from the dark and that the door was left properly ajar for my viewing pleasure.

The chair nearest their room afforded a perfect view of the bed in the mirror's reflection. I could see his profile as he embraced Gemma standing at the foot of the bed. She looked fantastic and I also thought they looked terrific together, obviously comfortable with each other but with a heightened sense of arousal. Her pointed nipples proved that well and his cock was needing more attention. She moved him onto the bed on his back making sure she stayed on the far side from the mirror and his view unimpeded. Her lips resumed her pleasuring as her hand cuddled his balls once more. Knowing that there is only so much anticipation I can take in this build up and her own needing pussy, she deftly moved her thong to one side as she slid a leg over to a reverse cowgirl position and smoothly slid him home.

His head rolled back again as her inner magic was proved to him again. Gemma always enjoyed knowing that her vaginal walls provide a high sense of tactile feeling or slight roughness that turned on all her lovers before me. Clearly this and her powerfully developed kegel muscles were making Rory wonder just how he let her slip away. "You're still like a 20 year old" he grunted.

"I missed this cock so much!" she cried in response.

With them both facing me I was enjoying myself too, alone in thought and pleased that I still felt good about what I was seeing and holding no pangs of jealousy. Do I go in and join I wondered? But why ruin or risk something so beautiful? If Rory liked this action and wanted more and had any curiosity there would be a great way that they could both focus of Gemma's pleasure together and worry about our man parts touching each other then.

Watching them was much better than any porn flick I'd seen, sure there was missing getting in on a close up, but I felt that was only a matter of time. These two were clearly connected, paced properly and enjoying the build up to Rory's orgasm. (Later Gemma told me that he'd brought her to four orgasms, eclipsing my best by two).

He came with a groan and they kissed and cuddled before falling asleep. This left me in a weird spot, he had to go play golf in the morning and I really needed to make love to Gemma with his juices still fresh. So I phoned her cell phone, waking them on the third ring, knowing it would go to voice mail on the fifth. She told him that Dwight was trying to check in and that she should return the call. Kissing him at the door she asked "was there any way that you could skip the guys' dinner to enjoy a massage and more with me instead?"

That story and the Florida holiday with Rory details to follow.

Focussed
Focussed
18 Followers