Let the Games Begin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, he has her way out of her comfort zone; but Debbie so likes his being in charge that she does not hesitate to do as she is told. She spreads her legs wide and begins, tentatively at first, to play with her self. Mark fakes his displeasure at her actions and commands.

"Spread your lips open! I want to see your clit swell between your fingers."

Watching her manipulate her self causes his cock to grow even harder. Mark kneels before her and watches intently as her hand works between her legs. He notices a trickle of her juices flow out from her and down around the curve of her tight little ass.

Within minutes Debbie is oblivious to her audience and begins to bring her self closer to orgasm. Her hands work faster and faster, spreading her self wider and wider, her hips begin to lift in the steady motion of fucking. Her breathing shortens and she arches her back in ecstasy. She is on the verge of cumming. He suddenly brings her crashing back to reality by yelling, "STOP!"

Mark slowly and deliberately returns to his standing position before her.

She looks up at him, takes in his hard cock standing straight out in front of his body, and frowns more than a little. She was so close, she wanted to finish. Mark smiles an almost evil grin, knowing that he has not only exercised his control but increased it as well. He takes advantage of the situation issues his next demand,

"Now you will get on all fours right here!" he instructs.

Debbie immediately drops to her knees and raises her ass before him. Once she is in position, he slips two fingers deeply into her wet, cum-filled pussy, his thumb once again going directly for her engorged clit. Mark begins a rhythm with his hand and watches as Debbie's ass begins to gyrate in unison. It does not take too long for her to get back to closing in on her orgasm. Again he stops before taking her all the way. As she feels his fingers being removed, she looks back over her shoulder in a pout. She watches as Mark licks his fingers clean, not unlike she had just done to his cock minutes before.

Mark moves up close behind Debbie, spreading her cheeks wide and runs his rigid cock along her wet slit, pushing hard against her clit each time he passes it. He slowly presses forward inching the head of his stiff member teasingly into her hot, wet pussy. Once his head is just inside and her lips have him in their tight grasp, he stops. Wanting more, she pushes back towards him. He abruptly slaps her ass with his open hand.

"Did I tell you to do that?" Mark bellows.

Debbie shrinks before him and meekly replies, "No, Sir".

"Then I don't expect you to do it!" he cries sharply.

With that Mark grabs her hips and drives the full length of his rod deeply into her in one hard, swift move. The suddenness of his actions almost knocks her off balance.

"There!" he shouts, "is that what you wanted?"

Her breath is taken away momentarily, but she finally answers, "Yes! God Yes! I want you to fuck me hard."

Mark sets out to do just that, fuck her hard. He withdraws his cock slowly, making sure she is able to feel every inch of him moving within her. When he has completely removed himself, he rams his stiff dick as hard as he can, slapping his balls sharply against her clit. She presses her ass back against his groin, grinding him even deeper and moans out loud. They repeat this several times, slowly removing his cock and slamming back into her hard. With each thrust her cries increase in volume and Mark continues to get harder, the skin covering his cock stretched to its limits as his erection grows.

His rhythm building, he continues to pull back and insert his full length deeply within her several more times before he fixes his aim at her tight ass. Just once, he thought, let me feel her clamp down on me like a vise. He imagines the orgasm that would follow. An explosion of cum so far up her ass, she could feel it in her throat. Debbie notices his hesitation just before experiencing the pressure of his rock hard cock at that puckered little opening. She barely manages to speak,

"Please don't hurt me".

Mark immediately stops. His mind is racing. He knows what he wants, and he knows how close he is to getting it. He needs to reassure Debbie. He needs to put her fear and reluctance to rest. In a soft voice, he breaks the silence that hangs between them,

"You know I would never hurt you, baby. How could you say something like that?"

He sounded genuinely hurt and Debbie immediately felt bad.

"Have I ever hurt you, before?" he asked.

"No." She whispers.

He speaks softly, reassuringly, and attempts to comfort her fears.

"And I am not going to hurt you now. Just close your eyes and relax for me, okay?"

Mark proceeded to wet his fingers with the cum flowing from her slit, and brought them up to her ass entering her first with one, and then two of his wet digits. He moved his fingers slowly, in and out, round and round, rimming the edge of her, gently stretching Debbie's tightly puckered ass. He was careful to watch her every reaction. He had gotten this far and the last thing he wanted was for her to quit playing their games. Over the years he had come to worship these late afternoons and he had no intention of giving them up. Eventually, he notices that she has relaxed and is gradually beginning to respond to his movements; rocking back to meet his probing, and moaning very softly with the increased pressure he applies. Things are going well, and Mark decides to take it to the next level.

With his free hand, Mark begins groping through a drawer in the end table. He knows it is here, he had placed it there himself some time ago; long ago, when they had first discussed ass play, hoping that someday he would be able to persuade her to trust him. He had hidden it waiting for just the right moment; this moment, and now he was frantic to find it. Then in the very back of the drawer, his fingers fell upon that smooth leather box. Mark smiled silently and removed it from hiding. Laying the box on the floor beside his knees he opens it.

Inside was what he had been looking for. He fumbled with the bottle until the lubricant flowed freely through its tip. Placing the tip of the bottle into her ass, he suddenly squirted the lubricant deep within her rectum. Debbie gasped! The liquid was cold and slick, but very exciting at the same time. Mark watched as the glistening liquid flowed down the crack of her ass. He took his hands and began smearing her with the thick, slick lubricant, spreading her cheeks wide in anticipation of what is about to come.

Surprisingly, Debbie is enjoying this, and Mark is suddenly struck by intense emotion. He realizes just how much he loves her, everything about her, especially her willingness to please him. With that in mind, he moves further into this previously forbidden zone. Again he inserts his fingers into her ass, warming the lubricant with the friction generated by his motion. This time there are 3 fingers, and he wiggles them playfully before spreading them even further apart, so he can increase his chances of future accessibility. Amazed he watches the transformation. He watches her opening stretch against the pressure. The resistance is strong; much more difficult to achieve than spreading open her pussy, but far from impossible.

"I am not hurting you now, am I?" He asks.

"No." she purrs and presses her backside firmly against him.

Mark reaches into the box again and removes a vibrator; he covers it in the slick lubricant and makes the swift transfer of removing his fingers, partially replacing them with the first inch of the vibrator. He brings the toy to life. Debbie squeals in delight and he smiles. Mark inserts it another couple inches and finds his excitement rising to new heights as she moans and contracts her ass in pleasure.

She is ready, he is sure of that. And he is beyond hard…his cock is fully erect, throbbing in anticipation at the site before him. Mark continues to move the vibrator teasingly in and out of her, and smiles lustfully at the thought of that tight shiny ass engulfing his rigid cock. He takes the lubricant and smears it on his engorged manhood, not aware that he has begun stroking him self in masturbation. Removing the vibrator, Mark places the head of his cock at Debbie's ass and pushes.

As if in unison, they both let out this long drawn out "Ahhhhhhh".

Mark has only entered her a couple of inches, but the feeling is so gratifying that he cannot help but push deeper into her hot wet hole. She gasps, and a small whimper escapes her mouth. Mark is oblivious to anything else besides her ass clamped tightly around his engorged cock. Debbie lowers her chest and face to the floor, adjusting to accommodate the entry of his huge stiff member; his knees pushing her legs further apart and his hands spreading the cheeks of her ass even further. He pulls back slowly, again watching her reaction, and exciting himself with the view. This time he enters her deeper and a low guttural moan escapes his lips. Mark retrieves the vibrator and places it deeply within her dripping pussy. He lingers there a moment, enjoying the sensation of the vibrator penetrating the thin membrane between her ass and vagina.

The experience is too intense for either of them to remain still. Mark's hands are around her waist, pulling her back onto him, while he thrusts forward. Debbie ass is squirming back and forth, attempting to find just the right spot. She bears down as if to expel him, causing herself to open, and he enters her even deeper. She relaxes those muscles, thus allowing herself to clamp down on him. She rocks forward and he senses her need to climax. He slides his left hand under her and aggressively massages her clit.

Seconds later they explode in orgasm. Debbie's ass is grabbing him so tightly it hurts, causing his cock to spasm and jerk within her. She cries out; convinced that he is twice his normal size in an instant. They remain there silent and trembling for what seems like an eternity; the vibrator continuing to send its shock waves through their bodies, until Mark finally finds the strength to reach between her legs and remove it. They collapse onto the floor of the game room, both gasping for air, their bodies flushed with sweat, weak and disheveled. His cock slides silently out of her body. Mark reaches up and brushes the hair from her face and wraps his arms around her lovingly.

12