Let the Music Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing the remote, he sat down next to her, close enough for their thighs to touch. The screen lit up and a naked woman draped across a black leather couch appeared. Embarrassed, Lacy looked away.

"Watch," he told her.

A second woman joined the lady on the couch and they began to have sex, touching each other gently. It didn't take long for Lacy's body to respond to the writhing and moaning. Her gaze turned again and again to the dildo, but she refused to use it. She had never masturbated, and she wasn't about to start now. It was disgusting!

Still, she did not have to look in the mirror to know that her pussy was pulsing with desire. Her nipples were so tight against her scratchy bra they hurt.

Lacy heard Mr. Freeman moan and glanced over to see him staring at her pussy reflected in the mirror. "What a whore."

"I'm not," she whispered.

A drop of cum clung to her pussy and he captured it with his finger. "I think this says otherwise."

His fingers began to toy with her, sliding up and down the insides of her pussy lips. Unconsciously, she raised her hips, her body pleading for more.

"See. You like it. We'll stop for today."

He wasn't going to punish her she thought relieved, excited.

"As you walk to your dorm I want you to stop at every bench. You are to sit for five minutes and if a man sits down you are to slowly unbutton your top and ask him if he'd like to touch you. You are to allow him to do whatever he wants to your body and you will do whatever he says. Do you understand me?

Lacy gaped at Mr. Freemen, her heart pounding so hard she was sure he could feel it. She wanted to plead her case but she was afraid that would make things worse. She had done everything he'd told her to do, and he was still going to punish her. Why?

"Do you have anything to say to me?"

Lacy could barely speak through her tears. "I deserve to be punished. I will do my best to please you."

"Good girl, Lacy. If only you'd given in and fucked yourself with the dildo we could've avoided this."

Lacy stood and her skirt automatically dropped. She immediately lifted it and walked over to her panties.

"Leave them," Mr. Freeman told her. "You will no longer wear underwear. Ever."

As Lacy left Mr. Freeman's office, she frantically tried to figure out the best route to her dorm room. There were three benches along her usual route. If she went the long way, she could avoid only one of them, but two was better than three.

But what if Mr. Freeman followed her? How else would he know if she'd obeyed him?

Lacy hurried across the grass on the hot summer night, her tank top heavy with sweat, her thighs soaked with her own juices. She was too afraid to look back.

Lacy reached the first wrought iron bench. She sat down and glanced at her watch. Five minutes. The iron was cool against her hot flesh but did little to soothe the ache between her legs or slow her heartbeat.

A lamppost flickered a few feet away, startling her. It wasn't bright enough to illuminate the area so maybe no one would see her. At the four-minute mark, she saw a young man coming down the pathway and cowered on the bench, hoping he wouldn't see her. He rushed passed her without a glance, and she shook in relief.

With fifteen seconds left, she began counting. When she got to zero she nearly shouted. Confident that she'd make it back to her dorm untouched she hurried to the next bench and sat down with a glance at her watch.

When four minutes passed—and two men had failed to sit with her, Lacy began to wonder if Mr. Freemen would punish her if no one sat down beside her. She didn't like the pain no matter what he said. A fat, ugly man with rolls of fat for a stomach labored along the pathway and Lacy glanced at her watch. Fifteen seconds.

Please don't let him sit beside her...

Her thought trailed off as he dropped onto the two-seater huffing and puffing. He was so big he squashed her into the corner. Lacy's stomach heaved at the thought of his touching her.

"What are you doing out so late little lady?" he asked, breathing loud and heavy in the dark night.

"Waiting for you," she said."

He looked over at her. "Why's that?"

Lacy hesitated, and then slowly began to unbutton her shirt. His eyes widened, and he gulped. Leaving the shirt on, she spread it wide, revealing her black bra. "Would you like to touch my tits?"

"Nah, this must be a joke. Girls like you don't even look at me, let alone let me touch them."

He started to stand up and scared, Lacy quickly released her bra and allowed her breasts to fall free. "Please touch me. I...I want you to touch me."

He turned toward her, squashing her even more. The hard iron hurt her legs and when he realized, he lifted her legs over his, which forced her to lie back a little.

"You really want me to touch you, don't you?"

"Please?"

"You're a whore, aren't you? What happened? You and your boyfriend have a fight, and he didn't get you off?"

Lacy wanted to deny that she was a whore but her pulsing pussy made that a lie.

"Look at you. I haven't even touched you and your nipples are hard. I bet I if I touched your cunt you'd be wet."

Releasing a shaky breath, she said, "You can do whatever you want." Despite the rolls of fat she could feel his thick, hard penis against her leg. "Please touch me. Make me feel good."

"I don't please whores; they please me."

Before Lacy could fully comprehend what he meant, he clipped something to her right breast, and she screamed in pain. "What is that?" she cried.

"You'd better stop screaming before someone comes to your rescue and find you with your tits hanging out and your cunt spread wide."

Lacy stopped screaming but her tears flowed freely as he clipped her other breast. The pain was unbearable. "Please, please, I'll do whatever you want. Just take them off."

"You're going to do whatever I want either way.

He pushed her skirt up and the smell of her juices filled the night air. She was soaking wet and he didn't hesitate to point that out.

"You've got to be a squirter, you're so wet. He rubbed his finger over her clit and her hips immediately lifted toward the stubby digit. Suddenly something clamped around her clit and Lacy howled in pain. She arched her back and searing pain shot from her tits and pussy in every direction. Through blurry eyes, she glanced down and realized that a silver chain held the clips together and any movement would cause her pain.

"You like that, whore?"

"Yes," she whispered, too afraid to say no.

He tugged on the chain, and she cried out. "Liar. Tell me the truth."

"It hurts me." He began to tease her gaping cunt and she closed her eyes as she reveled in the sensation. Soon the pain began to subside. Growing impatient with his teasing, she raised her pussy up for a better touch and the little teeth on the clips pulled at her tender nipples and her clit, flooding her body with pain. She cried silently for fear of alerting someone. As Lacy lay still, desperate, frantic, he brought her to the edge of a climax three times before stopping. Humiliated by her need, she pleaded to cum. "Please, please let me cum."

"Anything you want, Lacy.''

Lacy stared at him in sheer panic. He knew who she was? Would he tell everyone how she'd degraded herself?

He lengthened the chain and put her on the ground of her knees. She tried to resist but a slight pull of the chain stopped her. "Hey, Mike. The bitch is ready."

Another man appeared out of the bushes and Lacy instinctively jumped backward. Pain hit in her tits and pussy and she nearly came. Lacy began to cry again. "No, please, I don't want to do this."

The fat guy stuck his pudgy finger in her hot hole, and she stopped resisting as heart spread the length of her body. "Mike," another fat guy, stopped in her front, his hard, thick dick protruding from his shorts. Lacy's mouth watered and her lips parted. He rammed all nine inches into her mouth. She choked but couldn't fight him or the clamps would hurt her. She wanted to lick him and suck him, but he had no interest in her pleasure as he pushed against the back of her throat until he'd buried himself balls deep.

Holding her head, he fucked her face as the other guy pulled at her chain with one hand as he continued to finger her. Lacy hated herself for enjoying being treated like a whore. Was she like her mother after all?

The guy behind her pulled his finger free and she whimpered. Seconds later he filled her with his meat, which felt much larger than Mike's. He found Mike's rhythm and they began to rock back and forth. The pleasure was so intense she thought she might pass out, but she didn't want it to stop.

As Mike and the other fat guy moved faster and faster, Lacy felt her body tense. Heat seared from her pussy to every part of her body, and she bucked wildly, squeezing the thick dick in her busy until she was ready to explode. She felt warm liquid flood both holes as their pulsing dicks pushed her to her own climax.

The moment the orgasm hit the guy behind her pulled the clips free and blood rushed into her tits and pussy, and she screamed out in pain as the burning overtook the pleasure that had been building in her body. Pulling free, the guys walked away laughing, leaving her on her hands and knees.

To be continued...

12