Let the Music Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly hands grabbed her and she was dropped onto the floor. Jerking around on the floor, she couldn't see what the men were doing but all of sudden something warm and wet began to pelt her body. She looked up and saw the men standing in a circle around her, jerking off.

Long ropes of sperm splashed into her eyes, nose, and mouth. Her hair. Everywhere.

Ashamed of her wantonness, she buried her face in her hands and cried.

Lacy didn't know when the men left but suddenly she was being pulled into Emily's arms. "Those bastards!" If I knew who they were, I'd kill them.

"I deserved it."

"No one deserves to be treated like this, Lacy. Come on, honey. You've got to get up if you're meeting with Mr. Freemen. Heaven knows what he'll do to you if you're late."

Lacy began to shake uncontrollably at the thought of what he'd do to her.

"Shhh, it's okay. Let's get you cleaned up."

She and Emily did the best they could to get all the sperm off, using water and paper towels. Lacy just wanted to go home and stand beneath a hot shower all night. Emily demanded to go with her to see Mr. Freeman but relented when Lacy started shaking again.

Lacy quickly made her way back to Mr. Freeman's office. He'd given her five minutes and she was closer to thirty. Maybe he had already left, but she hoped not. She'd prefer to get her punishment over with tonight, not doubled tomorrow.

Lacy knocked on the door, and he didn't respond. The blinds were opened, and she glanced inside. Mr. Freemen was sitting on the futon with a folder in his hand. Lacy didn't knock again but sat down and waited. Students passed through the hallway, some snickering. The thought that the guys in the restroom might be in the chorus made her skin burn.

Sam, a nerdy freshmen who could out sing Usher, strolled down the hallway. He smiled at Lacy as he knelt down in front of her. "Hey, Lace. You waiting for Mr. Big?" All the freshmen called Mr. Freeman Mr. Big. "You in trouble?"

"When am I not?" She chuckled but there was little humor in the sound.

"I heard you don't wear panties. Can I see?"

"What? No!"

"If you don't I'll tell Mr. Big you're planning to mess up at the competition to get back him. What do you think he'll do if I tell him that?"

He wouldn't let her perform.

Defeated, Lacy crossed her legs Indian style so that only he could see between her legs. He put his hand beneath her skirt and she tried to push him away.

"Mr. B—" Sam started.

Lacy stopped and Sam grinned. She turned her head away, unable to look at him as his fingers greedily played with her pussy. He rubbed her clit and she could hear the raspy sound of her breathing. "Please don't make me cum."

"Don't you want to cum? Your pussy is holding on to me so tight I don't think it'll let me go until you've cum all over my fingers."

Lacy blushed, embarrassed that a kid was able to turn her on in such a humiliating position.

She heard the sound of footsteps and glanced pleadingly at Sam. "Please, stop, Sam."

"Don't worry. No one can see my hand. It just looks like we're talking."

He drove his finger into her pussy just as two girls reached them. Lacy stifled a groan as he found her g-spot and pressed repeatedly. She felt the familiar pressure of a budding orgasm and tried to fight it. She closed her eyes and began to fuck his fingers, so close to an orgasm she couldn't pull back. Her body began to tremble as she felt sweet release. She slumped against the wall as he returned to rubbing her clit. She had two more orgasms before he slowly, reluctantly withdrew his fingers.

"You know I used to think you were the type of girl you took home to mom but now I know you're just a slut. How disappointing."

He pushed himself to his feet and strolled off.

Lacy buried her face in her hands and cried.

After an hour later, Mr. Freeman opened the door. As Lacy quickly entered the room she saw him reclaiming his seat on the futon. He hadn't cleared the desk, and she didn't know what to do. So she stood there with her head down.

"I told you five minutes."

Lacy didn't respond, her throat too tight with fear and self-loathing to speak.

"Are your nipples erect and your pussy wet? Come. Show me. If they are not, clear the desk."

Lacy closed the door and then turned toward the blinds.

"Leave them open," he told her."

She dropped to her knees and crawled over to him. Because he hadn't given her direction for approaching him, she did what Mr. David had taught her. Once she reached Mr. Freeman she stopped and waited for his next directive.

"Pull your skirt up and sit on the table. On the edge," he snapped when she sat too far back. Her legs fell open automatically and his lips rose in a quick smile. "Now lift your shirt and hold it until I tell you to lower it.

She did as told and he sat back and looked at her. "Do you deserve to be punished for disobeying me?"

"Yes, sir."

"What should I do to you?"

"Whatever you want, sir. I am your whore."

"You know what to do."

Lacy dropped to her knees and crawled over to desk and quickly removed the items on the desk as Mr. Freeman reached into the bottom drawer of his cabinet. He pulled out a large wooden paddle just as she began to lower her skirt. Lacy hesitated but only for a second, fearing reprisal. "Please, Mr. Freeman, what can I do to stop my punishments? I'll do anything."

"All I ask is that you respect and obey me. You seem to have a problem in both areas."

Lacy rubbed her wet eyes. She was so tired, and in so much pain. Everybody wanted to hurt and humiliate her, except Emily of course. Lacy thought of all the people she'd hurt, just in the year she'd been here, and she knew she deserved punishment. "I'll do better, Mr. Freemen." He didn't respond and she stretched across the desk and waited. "Fifteen," she requested, hoping he would be pleased.

"Oh, you're really pushing me today, aren't you?" He yanked open a drawer and grabbed a small vibrator. Without any gentleness, he pushed it deep into her cunt and flicked it to high. "You better not even think about cumming."

Mr. Freeman didn't begin right away, which added to her anxiety. She was breathing hard to keep herself from grinding against the desk. The first strike landed and she cried out. The force of the paddle made her hump against the desk like a dog in heat. Pleasure and pain mixed together, becoming one as he forced her close to an orgasm. Her breasts were scraping across the desk with each movement and she could feel her nipples tighten and enlarge. Their tenderness and fullness soon became a point of pleasure and pain as well. She had an orgasm, which sent him into a frenzy of punishing blows. She was crying and moaning, so lost in sensation.

Mr. Freeman finally stopped and Lacy slid to the floor in a ball, squeezing her legs together and fucking the air. With one tug of the cord, he yanked the vibrator out of her pussy before she could cum again. "Not so high and mighty now, huh? You're so desperate to be fucked, you'd take anything in your cunt wouldn't you?"

He grabbed a broomstick propped against the wall and plunged it into pussy, and she just let him fuck her with a broom handle. A stapler and a rubber band of pencils followed, and each item brought her pain as he forced multiple orgasms with each one.

Crying, she pleaded with him to stop.

"Don't you know I like it when you cry?" He pushed her legs so far back her knees touched the floor, and he slowly withdrew and inserted the pencils almost to their tips. "Come for me one more time, whore. You are my whore, aren't you? You love being treated like a whore, don't you?"

"Yes, yes," she cried, completely broken.

Mr. Freeman plunged the pencils one more time and she came so hard it hurt. He stopped controlling the pencils and just watched her flex her hips until she finally lay there, spent, exhausted.

"You may leave now," he informed her as he pulled the stack from her.

Lacy pushed herself onto her unsteady legs and pulled on her skirt with shaky hands. "Thank you, sir."

To be concluded...

12