Let the Programming Begin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hypnodave
hypnodave
121 Followers

"I'm not sure about that," I replied, "But it sure did feel good."

"God what else could you do with me? I'm afraidthat I could become addicted to this."

"That's fine with me; I've got plenty of ideas if you want to try another some time."

"Any time," she replied, "Especially if all the orgasms feel this good."

"I'm sure that I could actually make them feel better if you like."

"Let's get some rest and maybe we could try again, but I've got some ideas of my own if you don't mind," she said smiling coyly.

I wasn't sure what those ideas would be, but I was game for anything.

After spending a couple of hours doing our own things, me working on a project for work, coordinating a trip and her doing some housework and paying some of the bills, we decided a good nights rest would do us both some good.

Before I could drift off to sleep, I just had to ask Cathy what some of her ideas might be.

"So, what kind of ideas did you have for adding some fun to our life?" I asked.

After quite some time she replied, "Well, you are going off on a business trip for a few days and I was wondering what you could do to help keep me occupied while you are gone. With all the fun we've had today, I don't know what I might do while you're gone to keep my mind occupied. You know that I love being with the kids when I'm not at work, but I'm going to need some excitement for myself for those five days."

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

Again and hesitantly she answered, "Well, I really liked the feeling of having that big cock in me, even if it was imaginary. If we went and picked out a toy tomorrow, could you have me put on a show for you with it?"

I smiled to myself, imagining her ramming a big dildo into her hot pussy and thinking of me. I was surprised with the request, because she wouldn't even let me buy her a small vibrator in the past, but now I was sure that the naughty box was wide open and we were in for some exciting times.

"I'll see what I can come up with overnight and maybe we could try it out in the morning after a quick shopping trip."

She smiled, gave me a passionate kiss and rolled over. Quickly we were both asleep, working through the day in our subconscious minds while the night passed.

I awoke feeling her body on top of mine and her kisses gently on my neck.

"Morning beautiful," I said as I was quickly returning to awareness.

She didn't answer, but pressed her body firmly against mine and ground her hips into my rapidly rising penis.

I could feel her nipples poking me in the chest as she pressed even harder and ground her hips even more into me. Very rarely did Cathy wake me up this way, but I wasn't about to complain. I reached down and grabbed handfuls of her firm ass and pulled her even closer to me.

With a light moan, she sat up and removed her nightie to reveal her lovely breasts. She started to grind back and forth along my hard cock as she reached up and pinched her nipples causing even more moaning.

She was obviously very horny this morning and I was ready to feel her mount my wanting cock.

I reached down and slid my boxers down to reveal my throbbing dick.

She quickly grabbed it by the root and positioned it to allow her to impale herself upon it.

In one quick stroke, I was fully inside of her and she was grinding away with an urgency that was hard to believe. I began pushing back and her head tilted backwards as she moaned deeply. She continued to grind as she reached down to pull my head up to her breasts.

I eagerly took one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked greedily. I knew she loved this and again moaned, louder this time. Her pace quickened along with her breathing and I knew it wouldn't be long for her release to arrive.

Changing nipples in my mouth and lightly pinching and twisting on the other, she started to moan even louder. If the kids were home, we would have some explaining to do.

Even louder she moaned and I could feel the spasms grabbing at my cock. With a couple of quick thrusts, she let out a yell and her head fell backwards as the orgasm completely ravished her body.

Her hips kept thrusting harder and harder as the orgasm grew and her moans were louder than I had ever heard come from her lips. Feeling the contractions of her orgasm around my cock was too much for me to handle and I let out a yell as well as I shot my seed deep inside of her.

Even after all of the climaxing I did yesterday, it still felt like I hadn't cum in a week and I could feel the commingling of our juices flowing onto my stomach and down my balls.

We held each other close while our pulses slowed; enjoying a level of intimacy we hadn't felt in such a long time.

"Get up," she commanded, "We have shopping to do!" as she rose out of bed and headed for the shower.

I watched her gorgeous ass covered in a light sheen of sweat walk away from me. I was such a lucky guy to get my sexy wife back after wondering if I would ever be able to climb up from the bottom of her priority list.

"You better hurry, or I'll have to do the shopping for myself," she said in a sing-song voice from the shower.

I got up from the bed and wandered into the bathroom trying to think of a placethat we could go look at toys without being spotted.

"I saw a place the other day on the way back from Bill & Tina's that was back from the street a ways, I thought we could check that out first." she said, obviously reading my mind.

"Sounds good to me." I replied as I stepped into the large 2 two-headed shower we added to the house when we had it built.

She was soaping up her breasts and stomach as I stepped in so I paused to admire her flat stomach and still very pert breasts before I began the process of taking my shower.

After finishing my shower and toweling off, I went out into the bedroom where Cathy was already getting dressed.

She was just pulling on this short wrap around skirt that she hadn't worn in quite some time. It looked great on her and allowed quick peeks at her purple, thong panties if you knew when to look. Standing there in just the skirt and nothing else, I felt like attacking her right then and there, but I knew she was very excited about our shopping trip.

I worked on getting my rising penis to relax as I also looked for something to wear. As I finished pulling on shorts and throwing on a t-shirt, Cathy reached into the back of her bottom drawer and pulled out a dark purple shirt. It appeared to be a tank top and she pulled it down over her head and shoulders. Cathy always wore a bra so it surprised me to see her putting this shirt on without one.

She then turned around and my mouth dropped. The purple tank-top was very tight and very low cut; you could almost see the outlines of her nipples it went so low. Cathy never wore anything this revealing, but it looked incredible on her.

I had to fight myself even more because I was getting so turned on looking at her. Even though she had two children and was over 30 years old, her tits were still very firm, probably because of the exercise she did to keep her body firm, damn they worked great because I would swear they were the tits of a 20 year old.

"Damn honey, are you trolling for guys today?" I asked.

She just smiled at me and went to do her make-up.

I busied myself by logging onto the computer to check email and get a quick dose of the daily news.

A few minutes later, she came out with her auburn hair pulled back into a pony tail and just a few touches of makeup on her beautiful face.

"Let's go, I'm starting to get wet just thinking about picking out a toy or two."

I gave her a quick once over and could see that she definitely was getting excited because her nipples were straining against the purple fabric of her blouse. She slipped into some sandals and we headed for the car.

On the trip over, I imagined what types of toy's Cathy would be interested in and how she might react to being in an Adult Book Store. I had never been to the one over by Bill and Tina's, but some of the ones I had been into in the past weren't what you would refer to as classy.

Cathy sat in the passenger seat staring out the window and squirming in her seat every now and then.

"Are you ok?" I asked, but her answer was a slight "Uh huh."

I could almost smell the aroma of the wetness between her legs so I thought I would play with her a little bit.

"Nipple time!" I said a little under my breath.

The moaning began immediately.

"Stop it you jerk, I'm already all worked up and you saying that just about made me orgasm!"

I smiled and a bit more loudly repeated "Nipple Time!"

A loud gasp escaped her lips and she started squirming rapidly in her seat.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her reach for her protruding nipple and tease it through her shirt. Her moans were becoming more and more intense so I thought I would help her along with her orgasm.

"Nipple Time," I commanded and she let out a loud deep moan and she started bucking in her seat as the orgasm wracked her body.

Her orgasm continued on loudly while she was pinching and tugging both nipples through her purple top. It was obvious that this was another intense orgasm because it kept going even after I had parked a few spots down from the front door of the adult bookstore.

"Damn, that wasn't playing fair! I was already very excited and now I had this huge orgasm and I'll have to take off my panties because I swear they will drip if I walk around in them." Cathy chided.

She looked around to make sure no one was watching and slid the panties off and tried to dry the wetness from between her legs. She reached down and slid the panties under her seat, smoothed her skirt and opened her car door.

I almost didn't get out of the car because I was hard from the aroma of her orgasm and knowing that she wasn't wearing anything under her skirt and top.

She hadn't gone out like this in quite some time and it really turned me on knowing that someone could get a good look if they caught her just right.

We walked in the door of the store and I was pleasantly surprised at how clean and classy the place was. There was plenty of room and things looked neat and organized. Even the sales associate looked and acted like a very professional individual.

We immediately went towards the vibrators where Cathy started checking out the different models trying to decide what would be best for her while I was gone.

The shelf was stocked with the classic hard plastic vibrator, the steel kind, the "Magic Wand" as well as others costing $100.00 or more.

I was just as overwhelmed as Cathy was by the colors, sizes, features and cost. After a few more minutes of bewilderment, Cathy was approached by a very cute gal with the nametag of Susan on it.

Susan appeared to be in her mid to late twenties, about 5'6" tall with slightly above average breasts, a tiny waist and full hips. Her beautiful, blonde hair was cut and styled very tastefully and her make-up was impeccable with a full red pair of lips with matching nails. Her petite nose and fair complexion almost made her appear to be a china doll, but with a very sexy and knowing air about her.

"Is there anything you are particularly looking for?" she asked.

"I'm not sure, it's been quite some time since I've considered a vibrator and I don't have any idea what I'm looking at." Cathy replied.

"Are you going to be using this alone or with help?" she smiled.

"Probably both," I replied. "Is there any particular one you would recommend?"

"There are some very high-tech ones, but you're probably just looking for something you can get started with. Let me ask you a question or two, if that's ok with you?"

Cathy looked at me and smiled at Susan. "Sure, ask away Susan, my name is Cathy by the way."

"Cathy, are you able to orgasm with just vaginal stimulation, or do you require clitoral stimulation?"

"Until recently, I needed the clitoral stimulation, but my husband here has hypnotized me to be more easily stimulated during sex. He can even make me cum just by using trigger words." Cathy responded with enthusiasm.

Susan looked at me, then back at Cathy and asked, "Do you mind if he could do that for me? I am multi-orgasmic, but would love to be able to cum on command, that sounds very exciting!"

Susan started to flush a bit and was gently rocking her hips.

I was stunned when Cathy replied, "I'm sure we could work something out, you are a very attractive woman, why don't we give you our number and you could call us to arrange a time to get together."

Susan and Cathy both smiled at each other and appeared to be giving each other the once over before they returned to their previous conversation.

"Well, I have this one at home," as she picked up a vibrator that appeared to be about 9" long, "but I also have this one and love to use it when I'm all alone."

The second vibrator she picked up was about 10" long and had this part sticking out that looked a bit like a dolphin.

"It has beads on the inside that rotates around and they hit my g-spot perfectly and this little dolphin is great to hit the clit as well."

I was getting hard thinking about both of these sexy women using this hi-tech vibrator.

"And it has separate controls for either part so you can customize the sensations to what you are in the mood for."

Cathy took the vibrator from Susan's hands and I could see her nipples starting to strain against her top again.

"It feels kind of heavy. Is this the one you would recommend?" Cathy asked.

"Definitely, I would go with this one, it's kind of expensive, but you will love the feeling, I guarantee it!" Susan responded.

Cathy searched the boxes on the shelf and asked, "What other colors do you have? Do they make it in purple?"

"I don't see a purple one here on the shelf, but the one I have at home is purple so I know they do, let me check the back."

She strode off towards a set of doors in the back of the store.

"She sure is a sexy gal," Cathy said as Susan walked away.

"I'll say, and she looks great in those slacks!" I responded.

"I hope she calls; I think she would be great to play with!" Cathy replied.

My mouth dropped to the floor and Cathy just smiled as I stammered my positive reply.

As Susan returned with a box and rejoined our small group, Cathy began to flirt. "Thanks for grabbing this for me," as she openly brushed Susan's hand while taking the box. "I'm sure we will enjoy this and if we don't we are going to call you to make good on your guarantee!"

Susan blushed slightly again and said, "I would expect nothing less, I work here most days except Sunday and Monday, so make sure you call during the days I'm here, I would really like to know how you like it."

The lovely women smiled at each other for a moment or two and then Susan asked, "Are you looking for anything else? Maybe a smaller vibrator for anal play or how about a dildo?"

"Oh a dildo, I have this fantasy about a big cock in my pussy while I'm sucking my husbands cock!"

"I've got just the dildo for you, but it's quite large," Susan answered.

We obediently followed as Susan led us to another section of the store. We arrived at another area where dildoes were lined up along a display with the smaller ones on the left end working up to some of the largest one could imagine on the right.

"This is one that I use but it took some work to get all of it in me. It was worth the effort because the sensation of fullness I felt the first time I felt the balls touch my clit made me cum like never before!"

Cathy's eyes were huge as she took the cock off the display and held it in her hands.

"I don't think I could take all of this, are you sure about it?"

"Oh believe me, once you have this inside of you, you will thank me for selling it to you."

Susan's eyes were almost smoldering with lust as Cathy held the molded penis. The text on the box just below the display said 12" insertable on it and 2 ½" in width. It looked massive to me as well and I wasn't sure if Cathy would enjoy my cock after having this monster inside of her.

Susan appeared to be reading my mind when she said, "If you do go with this cock, it will stretch you, but it will be the best stretch you ever felt. I would also recommend "Betty's Barbell" because it will help you strengthen your pelvic muscles so you will still be able to enjoy the feeling of your husband's penis as well. And a side benefit is that you could become multi- orgasmic if you aren't already because of the stronger muscles."

Just then, an attractive young couple entered the store and headed towards the area we were in.

"I trust your guidance and will take what you recommend, but I'm still not sure about that large one."

"If you don't enjoy it, let me know and I'll make it right for you," Susan responded, "Besides, I didn't think I could take it either, but it's my favorite toy now."

With that Susan took our items to the front counter and set them down and returned to our sides.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to check on this couple over here, but there are a couple of other things I want to show you."

Cathy and I continued to browse around, but I noticed the young man checking Cathy out every chance he got.

"Hey, you have an admirer," as I directed her view with a small nod of my head. "Maybe you should give him a show?"

I never expected Cathy to respond other than maybe a hit in the arm and the obligatory "Jerk" remark, but Cathy nonchalantly bent forward towards the young man to reveal as much of her breasts as the low cut shirt would allow.

His eyes focused on her lovely breasts and then he noticed that I saw him and he quickly looked away.

Cathy looked at me with a smile and winked. "Follow me" she said quietly as she strode towards Susan and the couple.

They were looking at the display of dildoes as we were earlier and Susan was describing the benefits of a smaller dildo that could be used for anal play.

Cathy sidled up next to the young man and pretended to look at some of the different sizes and colors available. She grabbed an average sized cock and asked "What do you think honey, are you bigger than this one?"

"You should know," I responded as she put it back.

"How about his one, should we try this one out?"

The young man couldn't help but look as Cathy pulled what appeared to be about a 9" cock off of the shelf. Cathy could apparently see him looking out of the corner of her eye because she inched back ever so slightly towards the young man and began to bend over as if looking on the shelf for the matching box. As she did, her skirt rode up to just barelyto expose the very bottom part of her gorgeous behind.

As the young man noticed and eyed her ass carefully, she pretended to bump into his hand.

She immediately stood up and said, "Oh excuse me, I didn't notice you were so close."

She smiled as he looked at her speechless, obviously comprehending that she wasn't wearing any panties.

Susan looked over at me and smiled and continued speaking with the young lady.

After the young couple left without purchasing anything, Susan again joined us.

"There are a couple of things I want to show you. The 1st is the little dildo I was showing the young lady. Once you are used to the new dildo, this little thing will add a whole new level of sensation. It puts me over the top every time I ride the big dildo after sliding this into my ass!" she gushed, obviously starting to get worked up just thinking about it. "You have to have this, and I'll throw it in for free because I know how much you will like it."

We followed her sexy ass over to another shelf where she took a small box with 2 silver balls in it and handed it to Cathy.

hypnodave
hypnodave
121 Followers