Let's Be Batman Pt. 03

Story Info
Our caped crusader runs afoul of the Royal Flush Gang.
3.2k words
4.57
33.7k
30
2

Part 3 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I based the look of the Royal Flush Gang on their look in Batman Beyond. It doesn't really fit but fuck it, who cares?

*****

For the Royal Flush Gang, it had been almost too easy. The guards had no idea they were coming and they had been easily disarmed and rounded into a back room. Gotham National Bank now belonged entirely to the Gang. They quickly got to work.

The King barked out orders. "Jack, grab the safe deposit boxes. Ace, you've got the registers. Ten & Queen, take the safes." He didn't need to say it but he still did. Everything had been calculated down to the second. He knew that his gang, his family, had to be kept safe.

The Gang quickly went to work. Jack used his laser eye to quickly melt the locks to the safe deposit boxes. Ace, the silent brute of the group, ripped out the register's tills and tossed them into a bag. Queen supervised Ten, the youngest of the group, as she expertly cracked the safe. As soon as she did, King & Queen went to work filling as many sacks as they could carry with cash. They hugged each other when they saw their take.

"Darling, we did it!" The Queen allowed herself a brief grin. They had cleaned the place out, with almost 30 seconds to spare. Now there was nothing that cou-

"What was that?" Jack ejaculated. He quickly scanned the area. He had heard something, he knew it, but he couldn't locate it. Whatever it was, it seemed big hitting the ground.

"Fan out! Standard formation!" The King had heard it too. He was on high alert. He had known that doing a job in Gotham City was dangerous but he had hoped if they were quick enough that...

"Over there!" The Queen pointed to a corner. The Gang all faced it and prepared for battle. Ace took to the front and prepared to attack.

"who's there?" King shouted. "Come forth, show yourself! Who are you?!"

A voice came from behind them. "I'm Batman?"

***

Tommy had stumbled upon them by accident. He had just come out for a night on the town when he had seen flashes of light coming from the bank. He was quickly becoming used to the advantages the suit offered him and was easily able to slip inside the bank. From a perch on the second floor he surveyed the situation.

What he saw was 5 figures working in the moonlight. His attention was immediately brought to the big guy that was rushing through the registers. The man was easily 6'6" and about as wide as he was tall. He was wearing a white body suit and mask with some sort of markings on them. Tommy quickly decided that maybe he'd let this one go. There was no way he could defeat this man in a fight.

In the middle stood a slightly smaller man, this one dressed as a king. He had some sort of stick in his around and appeared to be the one in charge. Another man with a red eye and a similar outfit soon appeared. Finally, 2 smaller figures showed up. It appeared they were ready to leave. Tommy was fine with that. He'd wait until they left and then make his escape. It's just money, right? Besides, the REAL Batman could capture them if they're so dangerous.

Tommy stopped to take a closer look at the smaller people who had just come in. One was wearing a crown like the King, but Tommy could just faintly make out something white coming out underneath. Tommy noticed that she had a good body. The other figure passed through the moonlight and Tommy started. It was a woman in a full white bodysuit, like the big guy, but where he was all muscle she was all curves. Tommy leaned over, just to get a closer look...

...And slipped to the floor. He landed with a loud thud. He could hear the gang responding to the commotion and quickly scurried behind a counter. As the group found the source of the noise and faced it, Tommy made his way around the counter and behind the group. He swore as he realized they were between he and the door. He had no way out. When the leader asked who was there, all he could think was that maybe he could bluff his way out.

"I'm Batman?" Tommy said unconvincingly. He knew as the words left his lips that he was fucked. Instead of sounding authoritative and in control, he sounded like he was asking them if he was Batman. As they turned around, he grabbed a few batarangs. He had never quite actually been able to hit anything with one of these but maybe he could startle them enough to get away.

The big guy turned and faced Tommy. He suddenly felt so small. The man raced toward him, his arms ready to strike. Tommy threw 2 batarangs and then closed his eyes. Hopefully they didn't kill him. An explosion...

***

The attack never came. Tommy peered out of one eye and was shocked to discover that all 3 men were now lying on the floor unconcsious. A batarang stuck out of the leader's scepter. Tommy guessed that the device had malfunctioned and the explosion had blown the men away. Only the 2 women now stood.

Tommy got a better look at them and gulped. They were both seriously hot. The red he had seen earlier was the older woman's blonde hair that rested under her crown. Her face was painted white and on each cheek was a black diamond. She was wearing a vest that made her look like a deck of cards and a skin tight black bodysuit underneath. She was standing demurely with the barest hint of surprise on her face.

The girl beside her was a different story all together. She looked furious and prepared to pounce. Tommy would have been more concerned except that he was too turned on. The girl, adorned with the number 10 on her chest, was wearing a similar skin tight body suit, although this one was white. In the moonlight Tommy could see that she wasn't wearing any underwear. She seemed to be wearing a mask, just like the big guy, so Tommy couldn't see her face. What he could see was enough to make him pop half a chub.

The older woman began to say something when suddenly the younger one lunged. Tommy was taken by surprise at this; so was the older woman, who yelled out, "Ten, no!" It was too late; she had reached Batman and jumped on him. The two hit the ground and began grappling. Tommy was able to outmuscle the girl, although she writhed so fiercely he could barely get a grip on her. She tried to elbow him in the ribs but the suit was impenetrable at that point. Tommy reached for something to get a grip on and found himself with his hand on the girl's mask. She pulled away and he was left with her mask in his hand.

He looked up and realized with a start that she couldn't be more than 19. Her soft face was unblemished and light blonde hair fell from her mask. Her lips were pouty and soft, and her eyes were hard and full of fire. She was beautiful.

The girl was thrown off by the loss of her mask. Tommy took the window of opportunity to grab the girl by her waist and bring her towards him. He was holding her from behind and she couldn't escape, no matter how hard she struggled. Tommy wondered if she could feel his erection.

"That's enough!" the older woman shouted. "Please, don't hurt my daughter." Tommy started upon the revelation. "Upon the ancient laws of our society, we surrender and accept all that comes with that."

"Mom, no!" the younger girl shouted. She kicked Tommy hard in the shin and raced towards her mother. "We can't surrender, not to this... thing."

"It is already done," the older woman responded. "Besides, it's about time you learn anyway."

"Uh..." Tommy finaly interjected. "I accept your surrender. Are you just going to wait here until the police arrive or...?"

The mother laughed. "No sir, I fear you misunderstand: I am a Queen and we are the Royal Flush Gang."

Tommy failed to recognize the name.

"You know," she continued," the Royal Flush Gang? The ancient international order of thieves."

"Oh, THAT Royal Flush Gang," Tommy feigned recognition.

Queen grabbed her daughter by the shoulders and brought her towards Tommy. "You see, good sir, we are not a rabble of undisciplined thieves. We have a strict hierarchy, from King & Queen (she bowed) to the number 10 in each cell. We do not kill, we do not cause undue damage, and we recognize when we have been bested. You have bested us. As such, you are due a reward."

Tommy tried to follow along. "Okay, cool. Do I get some money or something?"

Queen laughed again, softly. "No sir, you get something much more valuable: you get Ten."

Tommy's jaw dropped. "You mean I get to fuck her?"

"Well I wouldn't put it so crudely myself but yes, sir, you get to 'fuck' her. That's the rule."

Tommy thought for a moment.

"...Well alright then." Tommy reached into his suit and pulled out his cock. It was already mostly hard from his wrestling session with Ten's tight body.

The older woman gaped at Tommy's cock. Quickly regaining her composure, she said, "Of course, since this is the first time Ten has been given as a reward, I will have to closely supervise and ensure that everything is done correctly. It's only right, you see."

Ten finally piped up. She didn't seem happy. "Mom, how am I going to fit that inside me?"

"We'll just have to do the best we can now, won't we?" the older woman replied while pinching her young daughter's cheek. "Well sir, what shall you have us do first?"

Tommy had a thousand thoughts run through his mind at once. "Umm, get down on your knees for me." Both women obediently got on their knees, although Ten did so unhappily. They both looked at him expectantly.

"Come over here and suck my cock," Tommy said, this time with more authority. He was gradually getting into this. He got more into it when both women crawled towards him slowly, their hips swaying back and forth. When they reached him the older woman reached out and grabbed Tommy's cock. She stroked it softly as she turned to Ten and spoke.

"Okay darling, just like we talked about. Breathe through your nose, use your hand, and don't be afraid of a little spit." Ten nodded slowly and looked up at Tommy. Tommy smiled down at her. She made a face at him and then carefully put his cock in her mouth.

Tommy was at first thrilled to have this teenager sucking cock, but the thrill quickly went away when he remembered what it was like to have a teenager suck his cock. Quite frankly, it wasn't very good. Ten was taking only about 2 inches in her mouth at a time and there was no rhythm between her hand and mouth. It didn't help that her hand was barely large enough to wrap around Tommy's tool. He started to think that maybe this wasn't the best idea.

The mom seemed concerned as well. With her hand at her chin she said, "Okay, dear, make sure you're stroking it- no, stroking it, Dear! Don't just jerk it. Try to get a little more saliva on there. There, that's better." Queen looked up and mouthed the word, "Sorry," to Tommy. Tommy nodded appreciatively.

"Okay, let's stop for a second." Queen took the cock from Ten's hand. "Maybe it'll help to see some practical knowledge. Now, watch what I'm going to do, okay?" As Queen said this, she took the crown from her head. A tuft of blonde hair fell from her head to around her face. Like her daughter, she had full, pouty lips and blonde hair. Queen smacked her ruby red lips together. She smiled at her daughter, then at Tommy, and took Tommy's entire length into her mouth.

Tommy rolled his head back as Queen's nose touched the base of his groin. She left a nice trail of saliva on Tommy's dick and used that to help lubricate her hand. She quickly began rolling her tongue around the head of his cock as she bobbed up and down. With both her mouth and hand working, Tommy quickly felt like cumming.

"Dmmm mmhmm hmms?" Queen said.

"What?" Ten couldn't make it out.

"Did you see what I did there?" Queen said after she pulled the cock out of her mouth. A single tear had run down her cheek, making a line in her makeup, but otherwise she looked perfect. Ten nodded her head. She looked at Tommy's dick with renewed vigor. She didn't seem scared this time. She jammed herself down on his cock, making it about 5 inches down. Tommy felt the back of her throat convulse against the tip of his cock. She came back up with a cough and began to bob.

Tommy felt much better this time. Ten continued to bounce her head up and down. Queen clapped softly and then grabbed her daughter by both sides of the head to help her keep her pace up. Ten was stroking Tommy's cock while she went down on him, bringing her hand all the way up to the head of his cock and then sliding her hand down to the base of his shift as she took him in her mouth. Tommy gripped a handful of Ten's hair. His eyes were closed.

Queen smiled. "Do you like that, Batman? Do you like the way my baby is sucking your cock? Tell me how it feels."

"It feels..." Tommy closed his eyes even harder. "It feels... aaaahhhhhh!" Tommy began to cum in Ten's mouth.

"Mmmmm!!" Ten exclaimed, her eyes wide as the first shot of cum splashed into her mouth. She jerked away from his cock and suddenly felt splashes of his warm cum hitting her face. Shot after shot poured onto her face and hair, completely covering her. She gasped in shock.

Her mother, meanwhile, seemed upset. "Dammit, Batman, you're supposed to fuck her. The rule is that you have to fuck her, not cum from a blowjob." Tommy felt sheepish. He had tried not to cum but both mother and daughter swallowing his cock had been too much. As had the fact that this young girl was learning how to suck cock in real time with his dick. Now he was wondering what would happen next.

Queen thought for a second, shrugged her shoulders, and said, "Well, I guess we're just going to have to get you hard again." With that she leaned over and licked a long line of cum off her daughter's face. Tommy gasped and Queen smiled in response as she swallowed. She ran a finger along another rope of cum and presented it to her daughter's mouth. Ten crinkled her nose.

"Come along now, Darling, you might as well learn to enjoy it," Queen scolded her. Ten took her mother's finger in her mouth and slowly sucked on it. She swallowed hard and opened her mouth for her mother. "See? All gone."

Queen looked up at Batman and said, "See what a good little girl she is? My baby is going to be a good fuck yet. Isn't that what you want, Batman? To fuck my little girl?"

Tommy's cock hardened in response.

"Show him what he gets, Darling," Queen said. Ten lied down on her back and ripped at her tights. She made a hole right by her pussy and showed it to Tommy. He could tell even without being inside her that she was going to be tight. Ten worked her way down with her finger and began slowly playing with herself.

"We spend a lot of time practicing for our lifestyle and that doesn't leave a lot of time for boys," Ten said. "I hope you're gentle with me my first time."

Tommy could feel his heart racing. He knew she'd be tight but he had never guessed that this tight little piece of ass was a virgin. His cock throbbed. He grabbed her and roughly flipped her over so that she was on her hands and knees. His cock touched the folds of her pussy. Queen came up next to Tommy and grabbed his dick. "Gentle," she breathed into his ear. "Please be gentle when you fuck my baby." With that, Queen slowly pushed him inside her.

Ten let out a pitiable yelp as Tommy's cock filled her. Tommy could scarcely believe how tight she was. He could barely fit the head of his cock inside her. He pushed in a little harder, feeling a pop as the head finally went all the way in. Ten let out a loud moan. Tommy slowly began pumping his cock in and out of her. He grabbed Ten's firm ass for leverage.

Queen was smiling as she stayed in Batman's ear. "I bet that feels so good. I bet you haven't had teen pussy in a long time." Tommy became aware that Queen was working her pussy with her hand as she talked. She was getting off on watching her daughter get fucked. Tommy began moving a little faster. Ten lowered her head to the floor to get a better angle and continued to moan.

As Tommy quickened his pace, Ten's ass began to jiggle softly with every thrust. He ripped at her suit until he could see her tight little teenage ass. He couldn't help himself. He spanked it. Ten yelped even louder. Tommy did it again. She buried her head further into the ground. Tommy was now grinding against the wall of her pussy, putting an incredible amount of pressure on the top of his cock. He could feel his balls warming up again.

Queen seemed to sense it as well and moved herself so that her head was right next to Ten's ass. She looked at Batman as she spoke. "I want you to cum in my mouth, Batman. I want you to take your cock from my daughter's pussy and stick it in my throat. I want to feel yo-"

She wasn't able to finish that sentence. She had sent Tommy over the edge and he pulled his cock from Ten's pussy and stuck it Queen's mouth. He yelled as he came. Shot after shot streamed into her mouth. Her mouth was filled but she didn't swallow it just yet. Instead, she grabbed her daughter's hair to bring her near her. Then, she tilted her daughter's head back and let the load drop out of her mouth and into her daughter's. Ten struggled only slightly when swallowing the cum. 'Holy shit,' Tommy thought.

From seemingly far away, Tommy heard polite applause. He looked over and saw that the 3 men in the gang had recovered and had watched the spectacle.

"Bravo, darlings!" said the leader. "Well done indeed. Batman, we salute you! The fight was well met. By the rites of our order you have claimed your reward. And now..."

Tommy gulped.

"...We leave you. Ta-ta 'til next time!" Queen and Ten quickly gathered themselves together and moved to join the men. As she passed, Tommy could swear he saw Ten blush. And, like that, they were gone.

'What a weird fucking family,' Tommy thought.