Let's Be Batman Pt. 07

Story Info
Roxy helps herself to Batman's rocket.
2.3k words
4.42
23.3k
16
1

Part 7 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck...?" Tommy murmured to himself.

He had been Batman now for a little over a month. He had tangled with some of Batman's deadliest foes and some of his greatest allies (Tommy adjusted his cock as he thought of Starfire & Raven) and he had somehow come away relatively unscathed. After what he'd been through, he thought nothing could surprise him anymore.

And yet, he was. He had no idea to react to what he was looking at. Before Tommy was what looked like... a rocket. He had seen something with a large engine land on top of Gotham City Merchant's Bank just minutes before and had quickly made his way over to get a closer look.

'Yep, a rocket,' Tommy confirmed to himself. It was long and silver, pointed at one end, with a large burner on the other. It had a grooved seat about halfway down the side and some sort of control mechanism in front. 'Is someone supposed to fly this thing?' Tommy asked himself, baffled. Who the fuck would be stupid enough to fly a rock-

*BOOM!!!*

Tommy was thrown from his feet by a loud explosion that blew off the door to the roof. Tommy coughed and shook his head to remove the ringing from his ears. His eyes teared slightly. As he regained his senses, Tommy peered towards the location of the blast.

As the smoke cleared, a figure appeared out of the clouds. It was a woman. A tall, well-built woman. She smiled widely as she bounded out the door, holding two large sacks overflowing with precious valuables in them. She clearly was having the time of her life. Her face was partially covered by an old pilot's cap and goggles, leaving only the bottom half of her face visible; her red lips were parted wide, showing off gleaming white teeth. A bomber jacket covered her chest and arms while tight black pants covered her legs. Even through her clothes, Tommy could tell that this woman was fit. It said something about him that he could get almost killed in an explosion by a criminal and the only thought in his head was, 'I bet she works out.'

The woman bounded towards the rocket but paused when she saw Batman on the ground. Her smile widened. "Batman," she said excitedly, "I didn't think you'd come so quickly!" She hurriedly stuffed her sacks in a compartment on the rocket. Then she turned and leaned against it, facing Tommy.

"Aren't you going to chase me, Batman?" she asked him. "Roxy Rocket loves a good chase."

Tommy scrambled to his feet and got into what he thought might look like a threatening stance. He had so far managed to avoid getting into a fight as Batman, which was good because Tommy was alright in a bar brawl but certainly not trained in combat.

'Still,' he thought, 'I'm pretty big. I can take her. After all, she's just a girl.'

Tommy crept closer to Roxy. "I don't want to have to hurt you, lady, but I will if you don't, uh, come quietly."

Roxy snickered. "Honey, the last thing I'm going to do is come quietly."

Tommy lunged towards Roxy and came up with air; she had deftly stepped to the side. Tommy felt a kick to his back and he stumbled forward into the rocket. He turned and leaned against the piece of equipment. His kidney hurt.

"What's the matter, am I too rough for ya?" Roxy said. She was clearly enjoying this.

Tommy was angry. "Now look, Bitch, I'm-" two quick jabs cracked Tommy square in the jaw. He saw black for a moment.

While Tommy was disoriented, Roxy reached down and grabbed him by the ankle. With surprising strength, she flipped him so that he was lying in the seat on the rocket, facing the burner. Roxy quickly tapped one of the buttons on the controls and a seatbelt automatically strapped Tommy in across his chest, pinning his arms to his sides. He was trapped on the rocket.

"wha... where the fuck..." He said, trying to regain his bearings.

"What do you think about going for a little joy ride, Batman?" Roxy said. She jumped onto the rocket and was straddling Tommy. "It's the 2nd best thrill you can have on this thing." Roxy leaned over Batman and started up the rocket. It began to shake as it started up before the engine turned over in a deafening roar. Tommy could feel fire emanating from the back of the rocket. He struggled mightily to break the belt trapping him.

"Ooh," Roxy moaned as she felt Batman struggle underneath her. "Keep doing that," she said to Batman. She clicked something above Tommy's head and the rocket took off into the night.

***

"AAAAAHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK????" Tommy screamed over the whine of the engine. He was strapped into a rocket with a madwoman straddling him; he was not handling it well. Roxy Rocket, meanwhile, was having a wonderful time. She dipped between the buildings of Gotham City, laughing as she did so. Tommy was baffled. 'I think she's getting off on this,' He thought. Somehow that scared him more than being strapped to the rocket.

"Look, just please let me go! I'm not the real-" Tommy started to shout.

"Mmmm," Roxy moaned, not listening to what Tommy was saying. She sat up on top of him after appearing to find a smooth trajectory. She put her hands on the crest of the Batsuit.

"Do you know what the ultimate thrill is, Batman?" She asked him.

"What?" Tommy replied. "I-I don't know. Bowling or something. Let me the fuck go!"

Roxy leaned down and whispered into his ear. "It's death." Tommy struggled when she said this, certain that he was going to die. She seemed to grind back into him.

"Up ahead there's a cliff," she continued to whisper. Despite himself, Tommy became aware that Roxy's apparently ample breasts were pushing into him. "I saw we'll get there in about 10 minutes. Do you think you can thrill me before we crash into the wall?"

Tommy stopped struggling. "What the fuck are you talking about?" He said, genuinely confused.

"If you can give me a little death, I won't give you a big one," Roxy cooed into his ear.

"...What? Just fucking say it!" Tommy didn't have time for this shit.

Roxy sat up and slapped Tommy hard across the face. "Make me cum or I'm going to kill us both, you idiot," She stated matter-of-factly.

Tommy looked at her in disbelief. "How the hell am I supposed to do that?!"

Roxy smiled. "Well, you can start by getting hard."

Tommy couldn't believe what he was hearing. How the fuck was he supposed to get hard? He's about to die. Maybe he could reason with this crazy lady, talk her into letting him go. The last thing he was going to do was get hard for this bi...

While Tommy was figuring out what to do, Roxy had removed her flying cap and goggles. Her long, flowing red hair flapped in the breeze. She unzipped her bomber jacket and threw it with a flourish into the night. Underneath, Tommy noticed that she was wearing a tight black tank top. His suspicions about her breasts were confirmed; she had nice tits. Tommy couldn't tell she wasn't wearing a bra, and whether from the wind or from her excitement Tommy could see that her nipples were hard.

Roxy suddenly looked at him with delight. "I felt a twitch!" She reached behind her and grabbed Tommy's cock through his suit. She gasped. "Ooh, this feels like a nice big rocket." With a deft movement, Roxy flipped herself around so that she was facing Tommy's cock. She sat on his stomach. Looking at her backside, Tommy could make out the outline of her thong underneath her black pants. Reaching into his suit, Roxy pulled Tommy's cock out and started stroking it.

Tommy gritted his teeth. No matter how good it felt, he wasn't going to get hard for this lunatic. Looking up into the sky, he tried to find something to distract himself from the sensation he was feeling.

'Alright, the Moon. There's the Moon. I am looking at the Moon. Man went to the Moon in Nineteen Sixty... something. Guys in spaceships on the Moon. Those spaceships had rockets. I am on a rocket. Roxy Rocket is jerking my cock. Roxy Rocket's tits. Roxy Rocket's ass in my face. Roxy Rocket bouncing up and down on my-'

"Mmmm, your cock looks so nice when it's hard," Roxy interrupted. Tommy became aware that he now had an erection. 'Goddammit,' He thought to himself.

Roxy flipped herself around so that she was again facing Tommy. She pushed her body against him and began shimmying her pants off. She pulled them so that they were past her knees, sat back up and positioned herself so that Tommy's cock rested against the entrance of her cunt. 'This chick is sopping wet,' Tommy thought with disbelief.

Roxy was looking up into the air, her eyes closed. She rubbed Tommy's cock against her clit. "I always loved a good ride," Tommy thought she said over the whine of the engine. Roxy finally pushed herself down onto Tommy's cock.

She shuddered as Tommy entered her. Tommy could feel the walls of her pussy open up to greet his massive cock. Roxy ran her hands through her hair as she began to bounce on Tommy's dick, her breasts bouncing as she did so. Roxy was quickly moaning as she bounced up, down, up, down on Tommy's cock.

If Tommy hadn't been worrying about dying, he probably would have enjoyed the view. Roxy looked like a pin-up; her hands in her hair, her excellent tits poking through her shirt... she was a vision. She brought on hand to her mouth and slowly sucked on one finger. She finally opened her eyes and looked down at Tommy. She smiled.

Roxy brought her hands down onto Tommy's chest and leaned forward slightly. Tommy could feel his cock going deeper into Roxy's tight cunt and he could feel his cock quiver despite himself. Roxy pushed her weight onto Tommy's chest and began bouncing faster on Tommy's dick. She looked down at him and smiled. "I'd say you have about 3 minutes," She said.

Tommy was alarmed. 'Had it really taken me so long to get hard?' He thought. To Tommy, it had felt instantaneous. He began moving his hips, forcing Roxy farther off his cock and deeper into her pussy with every thrust. She began to moan, loudly now, and Tommy could faintly hear her hips slapping against his over the roar of the engine. He struggled to move his hands but they were still strapped in.

Tommy noticed Roxy staring straight ahead. He guessed that she could see the cliffs clearly now. He began bucking wildly, almost bouncing Roxy off of him as he sent his cock deep inside her. Her face began to contort, almost like she had to sneeze, and Tommy figured she might cum soon.

"Oh fuck, Batman, you better hurry! We're going to explode soon!" Roxy yelled with delight. Tommy furiously thrust himself inside Roxy in response. She had one hand on his chest now and the other in the air, like she was riding a bull. She yelled, "Woohoo!" as she treated Tommy like a ride.

Tommy focused only on her pussy, trying desperately to make her cum. Too late he noticed that all the thrusting had sent him over the edge as well.

"Oh shit," was all he could muster as his cock began pumping cum into Roxy's pussy. The realization that Batman had cum sent Roxy into a frenzy, forcing her orgasm to jolt her body violently on top of his cock. Tommy stopped thrusting but Roxy kept it going, leaning forward towards Tommy so that she could bounce on top of his cock. She was in his ear now, groaning from the bottom of her throat. She eventually finished her orgasm and collapsed onto Tommy's chest. The feeling for both of them finally subsided and they were lost in the moment.

Roxy sighed softly. "What a rush," she whispered.

Tommy suddenly remembered his predicament and began to yell.

"Hey, quick, turn the rocket! I made you cum, you promised!" His eyes were wide.

Roxy lifted her head sleepily off his chest and looked up. "Oh, right. Looks like it's too late." She lowered her head back onto Tommy's chest.

"What?! Oh fuck, no!" Tommy screamed in a little-too-high pitch. He closed his eyes and waited for the impact. After a long time, he slowly opened one eye. His view was full of Roxy's face. She was smiling mischievously.

"What happened...? I'm not dead?" Tommy had no idea what was going on.

Roxy lifted herself off Tommy's dick and laughed. "I was never going to kill you, Batman! Where's the thrill in that?" She shimmied her pants back on and zipped them up.

"What... you tricked me... you crazy bitch!" Tommy yelled.

Roxy laughed harder. "Haha! How else could you know what it was like to cum in the face of death?"

Leaning over Tommy, Roxy pressed a button; Tommy's strap came undone and he was free. Before he could take advantage of his freedom, Roxy shoved him hard off the rocket. Tommy screamed as he fell to the ground, his cock flapping in the air. Suddenly he felt cold water rush around him; Roxy had thrown him into the bay. He swam towards the surface, no easy feat with the heavy suit weighing him down.

Tommy came up coughing, barely able to see from the salt water in his eyes. As he waded in the water, he looked up into the sky. He could just make out the flare of Roxy's rocket as she jetted off into the night.

Tommy turned and doggy paddled towards the shore.