Let's Be Batman Pt. 13

Story Info
Tommy finds the Batcave and meets a real Livewire.
3.2k words
4.63
21.3k
18
1

Part 13 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened accidentally.

Tommy was engaged with two hoods in an alley, deftly parrying their attacks, when one of them managed to get a shot in right on his lower back. The gangster held up his hand in agony; he had punched Tommy right in the utility belt. Tommy knocked him out with a right cross, ending the hood's howls. The other quickly gave up and Tommy tied them both up for the police.

As he did so, Tommy became aware of a beeping noise. Tommy looked around before realizing that the beeping was coming from inside his cowl. And it was getting more frequent.

'Is it a bomb?' Tommy worried. He thought about removing the cowl, risking exposure, before suddenly he heard an engine over top of the beeps. The engine was getting closer. The beeps got more and more frequent until they were basically one continuous noise. When that happened, it came into view:

The Batmobile.

"Holy shit," The still conscious hood said. Tommy told him to shut up and then stared. The Batmobile was every male Gothamite's 2nd favorite dream ride (after Catwoman) and Tommy was blown away. The vehicle was massive, tank-sized, but it was also sleek and stylish like a sports car. It was long & black, shiny like new, and the engine rumbled menacingly. It was beautiful.

Tommy walked slowly towards the vehicle. As he did so, his cowl beeped again and then a center compartment slid open. It seemed to beckon to Tommy. He didn't waste a second and hopped right in.

As Tommy slid into the driver's seat, he became aware of one thing: he had no idea how to drive this thing. The panel in front of him was lit up with buttons, all of them denoted with different functions. None of them said "Drive." Tommy looked at them, afraid to touch. He thought.

'This thing drove here to find me, maybe it can take me to wherever it came from.' Tommy was slowly forming an idea in his mind. The suit Tommy was wearing was getting rather worn and cut up from his frequent fights. He was down to 3 batarangs. He was, in fact, currently homeless. Maybe finding Batman's lair could solve all of these problems for him.

"Maybe it's voice-activated," Tommy said to himself. "Take me to the lair!"

Nothing happened.

"Return me to the Bat, uh, hiding spot!" He tried. Nothing.

"Umm.... home?" The car roared off into the night, bracing Tommy fast against his seat. The Batmobile seemed to be able to change street lights, as it never once slowed down or stopped. It roared through the streets of Gotham, twisting and turning expertly through the streets. Tommy clutched the arm rests on his seat and yelled, "Woooooooo!!!!" It was the most exhilarating ride of his life... well, except for the time with Roxy Rocket. At least this time he wasn't afraid of dying at any moment.

The car/tank/wrecking ball zoomed through Gotham, suddenly bursting out of the city and into the surrounding area. Tommy noticed that they were leaving Gotham Proper and were now surrounded by trees. He quickly lost his bearings, as he was strictly a city kid, and eventually sat back and enjoyed the ride.

The car eventually hit a straight away and Tommy noticed that they were heading towards a dead end. 'Oh good, we must be here,' Tommy thought, but he slowly began to notice that there was no "here." There was nothing. Just a rock wall that the car was quickly speeding towards.

"Uh... stop," Tommy said. "Slow down," He said worriedly. "OH FUCK!!!" He screamed, throwing his hands up to shield his face as the car reached the rock. Tommy was expecting a crash but it never came. He looked through his fingers and noticed that he was now inside a tunnel, and then that tunnel opened up into a large cave. The car slowed, cut its engine, and opened it's driving compartment. Tommy slowly got out.

"Holy shit, it's like a... Batmancave," Tommy said with wonder. Deep drop-offs loomed on either side of him. A small walkway led from the car's resting place to a large platform. Tommy began to walk towards it, his cowl beeped again, and everything became illuminated. A large computer with many screens flicked on and started up. Rows of Batman costumes were visible. Overhead, a plan seemed to be hanging. Some sort of training ground was visible in the far corner.

"Holy shit," Tommy said again.

The computer seemed to finish starting up. Its many screens showed black and then suddenly cut to a prerecorded video. It was Batman. The real one.

"Hey, asshole in my suit: welcome. If you're as good an impersonator as I think you are you probably found the call signal for the Batmobile after a week or two..." Tommy swore. It had been 9 weeks. "...And now you're here. Thanks for shouldering the load for a little bit while I took a vacation. Now I need your help again. Superman and I have discovered a dangerous time rip that could destroy this universe and others like it. I need to repair it. While I'm gone, you're in charge. This mission is top-secret and I've taken steps to ensure that the only people who know I'm on it are you and Superman. Take care of Gotham and good luck. And kid..." Batman's eyes narrowed. "Don't fuck up." The screen faded to black.

Tommy gulped. He had wondered why Batman hadn't shown back up yet. Now he knew.

"Fuck me," Tommy said.

Tommy wandered over to the computer. 'Maybe this can help me track down some, uh, evildoers,' He thought to himself. He sat down at the computer and tried to get to work.

***

Tommy stared hard at the computer. While he had originally been looking for criminals currently active, he had been quickly distracted by the Super Database on Batman's computer. Thousands of clicks later, Tommy had found a picture database of the Justice League's activities. One picture in particular caught his eye: it was Supergirl Power Girl.Tommy ogled Supergirl's toned stomach and Power Girl's massive tits.

Tommy looked around and then chuckled to himself. 'Of course I'm alone,' He thought. His hand trailed down inside his pants and grabbed his hard dick. He wrapped his hand around it...

"Alert! Alert! Alert!" The computer sounded suddenly. Tommy's hand shot out of his pants and he held them both up into the air.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He shouted to no one. Slowly, he realized that the computer didn't care about him jerking off. One screen brought up a dossier while another placed a dot on a Gotham City map. Then the computer spoke again.

"Subject: Livewire. Can bend electricity to her will. Can travel through electrical current. Can reach state of pure energy when excited, which changes her appearance."

Tommy felt hot under his collar. He had battled villains, sure, but this one seemed so completely over his head that he wasn't sure how to defeat her. He hadn't even been fighting Wonder Woman and she had almost killed him. ('That ruled,' Tommy thought.) Tommy thought that maybe he should give someone else a call. The computer could probably do that, right?

"Computer, plea-"

"Livewire weaknesses," The computer continued, interrupting Tommy. "Can be incapacitated by getting her wet."

Tommy paused and leaned back in his chair. 'So all I have to do is get this chick wet and she won't be able to use her powers?'

Tommy was grateful that he seemed to have an avenue towards victory but he still wasn't sure just how he was going to do it. Plus, there was one more thing he had to check...

"Computer," He said, "Show me a picture of Livewire."

The computer instantly brought up a picture of Tommy's foe. She was tall and thin like a model. Unlike a model, she had grey skin and a shock of punky blue hair. Her eyes were almost totally white and she was wearing dark blue lipstick. Her tongue was out in the picture, licking her lips, almost as if she were savoring something. She was wearing what looked like a blue one-piece bathing suit (specially designed to conduct electricity, Tommy was sure) with a lightning bolt cutout down the middle that just gave off the barest glimpse of her supple breasts and toned stomach. Thigh high boots completed the ensemble.

"Computer, I'm going to find Livewire," Tommy said almost instantly after he saw the picture. The computer responded.

"Coordinates sent to the Batmobile GPS. Happy hunting."

***

The Batmobile pulled up to Gotham Water & Power and Tommy got out. He stared in wonder at the destruction that surrounded him. Electrical towers were toppled, buildings were black with burns, and fences were flattened all around. It looked like a war zone.

Tommy girded himself and took a step away from the Batmobile. Suddenly, a bolt of electricity cracked the ground in front of him, sending him flying back. He quickly gathered himself and looked up at the source of the bolt.

"Sorry, Batman, didn't mean to shock you!" A tall, grey woman said as she floated to the ground.

Livewire.

She landed softly and struck a pose, sticking one leg out to the side and both hands up in the air. "Welcome to the main event!" She said, before laughing wildly.

Tommy got up off the ground and set his feet towards Livewire. "You need to stop what you're doing right now," He said. He had practiced that line in his rear view mirror but ti sounded less convincing now that he was saying it to Livewire. She laughed again in response.

"But I'm just getting started! Unless you think you can take "charge" of the situation," Livewire said. She waited for a reaction from Batman, frowned, and then followed up, "Get it? Like an electrical charge?"

"Oh, yeah I got it," Tommy lied. He was too busy coming up with a plan of attack to understand Livewire's puns. He had decided while the Batmobile was driving over here that the best way to get Livewire wet was the same way he had gotten so many other supervillains wet.

Tommy reached into his suit and pulled out his cock.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing?" Livewire said, shielding her eyes with her hand. She peeked through her fingers and watched Tommy begin to stroke his cock.

"I'm going to get you wet," Tommy said, his cock growing in his hand as he looked at Livewire.

"Are... are you going to piss on me?" Livewire asked.

"What?! No!" Tommy said, offended. "I'm, uh, going to get you horny to short circuit your powers," He continued.

Livewire looked baffled. "Huh? I don't think that's how it... wait, did you think you could get me wet just by pulling out your dick?" Now it was Livewire's turn to look offended. "I'm not sorority girl that's going to drop to her knees when... wow, that thing is still growing, huh?"

Livewire's offense slowly turned to curiosity. She dropped her hand from her face and stared openly at Tommy's cock. He was still pumping it slowly with his hand. Livewire adjusting her feet uncomfortably.

"Look, I don't care how... how big you dick is, that's going to work on me," Livewire said, almost as if she were telling herself.

Livewire reached up with her hand and began to fan herself. "...That is one big dick. Well I mean, there's no one around. I could always kill you after..."

"NO," Livewire suddenly said, shaking her head as if overcoming a spell. She seemed to return to normal, or at least what normal was for her. "Nice try, Batman. That dick of yours is pretty impressive but let's see how well it conducts electricity!" Livewire sent a bolt of electricity square at Tommy's dick. It hit and Tommy waited for the shock.

But it never came. Tommy looked around him, thinking that maybe Livewire had missed, but there was nothing. He looked up at Livewire, who seemed just as confused.

"Guess your suit is grounded, huh? I probably should have guessed that. Oh well, I'll just have to kill you some other wa- Jesus Christ," Livewire suddenly said while throwing her hands in the air.

Tommy looked down and noticed that his dick was fully erect now; apparently the electricity hadn't killed him but it had caused the muscles in his cock to constrict. His dick was standing high at attention, almost like he was saluting. The feeling was almost unbearable to Tommy, as he had never been THIS hard before.

Livewire stared wide-eyed at Tommy's dick. A hand drifted slowly down the opening of her suit, a finger trailing from her breasts down her to her belly button. It paused just above her pussy, almost like the finger was debating on where to head next.

"Get over here," Tommy told her. He knew he had her. Livewire walked over as if in a trance, never taking her eyes off his engorged member. When she got close to him she reached out for his dick; when she was inches away a tiny bolt of static electricity traveled and hit Tommy right on the head. He flinched and cursed, causing Livewire to laugh.

In retaliation, Tommy roughly picked Livewire and threw her onto the hood of the Batmobile. Quickly removing a glove, Tommy bunched Livewire's suit to the side of her pussy and stuck 2 fingers inside her.

Livewire arced her back as Tommy started fingering her, going 2 knuckles deep inside. He made a come hither motion with his fingers, bringing his fingers up against her g-spot every time he pulled his fingers out of her. Livewire slapped the hood of the Batmobile and let a deep moan escape her lips.

With one hand inside her, Tommy used his other to fondle Livewire's tits, massaging one nipple and then the other. She arced her back more sharply, almost lifting her entire body off the hood except for her feet and the back of her head. Tommy responded by fingering her faster, pumping his hand inside her. His bicep burned from pumping back and forth but he kept it up, knowing that getting Livewire wet was the only way he could stop her.

The villainess suddenly dropped her ass down to the hood of the car. She struggled to lift herself up, bringing her head close to Tommy's. With one hand she propped herself up while the other shot between her legs. She began massaging her clit, trying to match time with the fingers that were shooting in and out of her pussy.

"I can't believe your stupid fucking plan worked," She managed out between groans into Tommy's ear. Tommy stuck both fingers deep inside her in response, causing Livewire to tense up. She began to spark and her skin turned from grey to a dark blue. Tommy started to pull his fingers out of her but Livewire grabbed his hand and forced him back inside. She went back to her clit and rubbed it furiously.

Finally, she came. Great bolts of energy flew from her, running through both Batman and the car. Luckily, both were safe from her electrical impulses. A tree nearby was not so lucky and got split in two by a bolt. Livewire screamed as she came, her body bouncing up and down on the hood of the Batmobile. Tommy's fingers became flooded with her juices. Finally, Livewire calmed down and collapsed, almost falling off the hood before Tommy caught her. Her body returned to its normal grey shade.

Tommy was confused. Although she was now soaking wet, Livewire was still conscious and apparently still had possession of her powers. Little jolts of electricity shot from her as the last waves of pleasure flowed through her body.

"Hey, shouldn't you be...?" Tommy asked confusedly.

Livewire didn't even open her eyes when she responded. "Just shut up and fuck me, you idiot," She said.

Tommy shrugged and went to work. He flipped Livewire over so that she was stomach-down on the hood. Her legs were locked, long and straight, and her tits were pushed against the smooth metal of the Batmobile. Tommy rubbed the head of his dick against Livewire's cunt to get it nice and wet and then slipped it inside her. She took it gracefully, not groaning but instead sucking in sharply through her teeth. Tommy could feel her walls enveloping his cock. Slowly, he began pumping.

Livewire's tight ass bounced wonderfully with every pump. One ass cheek was exposed due to her suit being pushed to the side and it jiggled with every pump. Tommy smacked it, causing Livewire to giggle with pleasure. She began pushing back on Tommy's dick, taking it deeper, while he continued to thrust.

Livewire propped herself on her elbows and pushed back harder, almost pulling Tommy's dick completely out of her before ramming it as deep as she could take it. She was moaning loudly now, getting more and more into it. Tommy stuck his dick deep inside her and held it there, causing her to squeal. Livewire responded by bouncing up and down on her heels, giving Tommy the sensation that he was being jerked off by her pussy. It was all he could do to keep from cumming.

He reached forward and grabbed Livewire by the hair, desperate for some measure of control. She let him pull her backwards and contorted her body so that she was looking at him upside down, her back arched in a severe angle. She was laughing.

He finally pulled out of her, unable to take anymore. Livewire turned around and pouted for a moment before smiling wickedly. She knew she almost had him. Tommy threw her onto her back on the car once again, her legs high in the air. He roughly jammed himself back inside her pussy.

"Oh my God I love your cock," Livewire said to the sky as she was once again filled to the hilt with dick. She grabbed the back of her knees with her hands to hold her legs high in the air, giving Tommy a straight shot into her pussy. He thrust wildly, gritting his teeth. Livewire's tits had both bounced out of her suit and she was almost hooting in pleasure. Her eyes were full of lightning.

Tommy's breath came out in ragged gasps, his balls were boiling. He was going to cum.

He pulled out and unleashed a massive torrent of cum onto Livewire. She screamed something about how he couldn't cum on her but Tommy didn't pay any attention; string after string of his hot, sticky cum flew onto Livewire's pussy, abs and tits.

The semen sizzled as it hit her. Livewire screamed and suddenly began to convulse, shaking uncontrollably on the hood of the car. Tommy tried to stop, afraid of what was happening, but it was no use; he was still cumming. Finally, the last drop fell onto Livewire, immediately boiling as it hit her body.

"Hey, are you.... hello?" Tommy asked nervously. 'What the fuck?' He thought.

Livewire was unconscious. Tommy looked down at his dick, looked at Livewire, back at his dick, and suddenly he realized what had happened.

"Oh, I needed to get her WET, not get her wet... I'm an idiot," Tommy said to himself.