Let's Be Batman Pt. 34

Story Info
An interlude: Catwoman "interrogates" an undercover cop.
4.4k words
4.48
24.3k
25
4

Part 34 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Detective Nick Markin awoke in a daze, his head swimming. He tried to re-trace his steps to how he had found himself in this predicament but everything blurred together, an amorphous blob of memories, sensations and ill-timed pounds to his head. He tried to move his hand to his head to rub it but found his hands tied behind his back. His legs were tied too, bound to the legs of the chair beneath him. He struggled with his bonds but found himself tied fast.

Detective Markin shook his head and slowly pieced together a timeline of what had happened to him.

'First of all, you're not Nick Markin,' He told himself. He had been repeating that line, 'You're not Nick Markin,' to himself over and over again the last 2 months, ever since he had gone undercover to infiltrate the Dimitrov Crime Family. Gone was Nick Markin; now he was Alex Yemelin, numbers man for the mob. It was a top assignment, a dangerous assignment, and one that Commissioner Gordon had assigned to him personally due to his talent with numbers, his Russian ancenstry, and his steely demeanor.

He was going to need that steely demeanor to get out of this situation, he thought. He was tied to a chair in a place he didn't recognize. He wasn't sure where he was, who had captured him, or what they were planning on doing to him. Detective Markin prepared himself for the possibility that he might be tortured.

Why he might be tortured suddenly clicked into Detective Markin's, no, Alex's head. He had helped set up a deal to import a rare collection of stolen Russian artifacts for Yuri Dimitrov, the head of the Dimitrov Crime Family. The artifacts were rare and valuable and Yuri had planned on being there to inspect them personally when they arrived. If someone knew the location of where those artifacts were to arrive, they'd have a bead on where Yuri Dimitrov would be. An assassination attempt would be assured.

Alex couldn't tell anyone that secret. The plan was for the police to be there when Dimitrov came to inspect the artifacts, ready to arrest him for illegal trafficking, racketeering and a thousand other charges. Then Alex would be free not to be Alex and could become Detective Markin once more. He could see his wife and his young son once more.

Alex remembered sitting in the office of one of the Dimitrov's fronts, running over the final numbers of the deal he had arranged. The deal was going to be the next night... tonight?... and he had to ensure everything was ready. Everything was indeed ready and he had left the building in high spirits. As he rounded a corner he felt... a scratch on his neck, he thought? He remembered turning around and seeing nothing there before... that was it. He could remember nothing else until he woke up in this back room somewhere.

As Alex sat in his chair, he heard a door open off in the distance. 'Here we go,' He thought, steeling himself for what was to come. He was surprisingly unworried; he had spent 2 months undercover with some of the most Dangerous men in Gotham without breaking. He was prepared for anything.

The door opened. Alex was unprepared for what walked through.

"Hello, darling," Catwoman said to him. She leaned against the door frame with one hand high against it. Alex couldn't help but stare at her. She wasn't tall but she was lean and sexy, her skintight black suit hugging her slender curves. She had her suit zipped down, giving Alex the barest hint at her cleavage. She looked at Alex with a small smile. Her cap covered the top of her head but Alex could still see her dark, heavily mascara'd eyes and her bright red lipstick. Alex recognized the face from the countless reward posters he had seen up at the station.

Everyone in the Gotham City Police Department wanted to catch Catwoman. Not everyone necessarily wanted to catch her so they could arrest her, however. In his old life as Nick Markin, Alex had heard the jokes and stories; there was even a fabled reward for whatever cop "tamed" the cat. None of the boys joked about that with Detective Markin, however; he had been written off as one of the good ones and had languished in isolation until Commissioner Gordon had plucked him from obscurity.

Even now, when confronted with her, Alex tried to maintain a stiff upper lip. He tried to deny a stiff something else.

"I'm sorry I have to keep you tied up like this," Catwoman said as she strode towards Alex. One thin leg crossed in front of the other. Alex thought that she walked like she was on a runway. He wondered if she always committed her crimes in those high heels or if they were just for him. He shook the thought of his mind.

"I can't have you getting out of hand," Catwoman continued. "Who knows what a big, strong man like you would do to such a delicate little thing like me if you were to get untied." Catwoman was acting dainty but Alex knew she was anything but.

"I'm Catwoman, as you've probably guessed. And your name is...?" Catwoman was standing in front of Alex now, lording over him. His eyes were directly in line with her breasts and he tried not to give her the satisfaction of staring.

"You know who I am," Alex told her, looking her in the eye. His voice came out even, cold; he was proud of himself.

Catwoman laughed. "So I do," She said. "You're Alex Yemelin and you have information that I need. I need it badly, Alex." Catwoman leaned forward slightly and her lips pouted just a little bit as she said this. Alex squirmed in his seat unconsciously. "Will you tell me where those Russian artifacts are being brought in? I need to see them, to hold them in my hands."

"I'm not telling you anything," Alex said stiffly. Catwoman smiled again.

"Oh, I think you are," She said, striding away from Alex. "I think you're going to be dying to tell me very soon." Catwoman turned and unbuckled her whip from her side. She threw it out, unfolding it. Tommy hid his fear well.

"You can torture me all you want but I'm not talking," Alex told her.

Catwoman smiled once again, this time showing her teeth. "We'll see about that," She said. She held up her whip high and cracked it. Alex turned his head, waiting for a sharp crack on his body.

But, instead of a sharp crack, he felt only a soft touch near his groin. Tommy looked down but could see no mark.

"Looks like you missed," Alex said, taunting Catwoman.

"Did I?" She replied. She walked towards Alex once again. She leaned towards him, her breasts hanging down tantalizingly in front of his face. Her hand slowly fell down to his groin, where her whip had missed its mark, and Alex realized that she had not missed her mark at all. Her whip had torn Alex's pants right at the seam and Catwoman's hand effortlessly ripped it open.

Catwoman put her legs on either side of Alex and straddled him. She felt so warm against him, he thought. The skin of her breasts touched his chin and her breath grazed his ear. He tried to move, to get away from her, but he couldn't. He was helpless to her touch.

"Using pain to get what you want is such a... man thing to do," Catwoman whispered into his ear. "That's something Batman would do. I prefer a more... feminine approach." Catwoman began to move her hips against Alex. He slowly realized that she was grinding against him. For the first time, he lost his composure.

"What are you doing?" He asked incredulously. He was prepared to be tortured, not aroused. Everything was wrong.

Catwoman pushed herself harder against him. "I just want some information, Alex. You tell me what I want and a mobster doesn't get a new plaything to stuff in a cabinet. I get rich and you... well..." Catwoman pushed herself down on Alex's groin. She felt so Goddamn warm.

"I don't want anything from you," Alex lied. His voice was just a touch shaky.

Catwoman ran one of the sharp claws on her fingers down his chest. "You can say that but your body is telling me something different." Her hand continued down. She lifted herself up and reached her hand between her thighs, lightly grasping Alex's erect dick. He swore to himself.

"Ooh baby," Catwoman said breathlessly. She leaned back and looked Alex in the eye. "I had no idea you were so... endowed." She said the last word with a smile and Alex almost believed to be a bit of arousal. He had always figured himself for an average-sized dick but Catwoman's reaction belied that. He cursed his body for betraying him.

Catwoman pushed herself off Alex. She squatted down on her haunches and smiled slyly up at him. She used her claws to tear at Alex's suit pants, further opening the hole at his groin. Catwoman reached her hand in and Alex could feel it clasp around his dick. Her eyes went wide and her mouth opened in mock astonishment.

"Oh my," She said, freeing his dick from its prison. Alex could see that he was rock hard, his cock stiff and pointing straight up. A small bit of precum was already dabbled on his tip. He hadn't realized until now how horny Catwoman had made him.

"You must have trouble walking around with this thing," Catwoman told him as she held daintily held his cock in her hand. She squeezed it ever so slightly, causing more precum out of the top of his dick. She stared at his cock, moving her head around it to take it all in.

"It's just so... big," She said. "I can barely wrap my hand around it. Even if I didn't want information from you I think I'd just have to play with this big cock." Catwoman let it go, watching it flap against Alex's stomach. She laughed.

Catwoman grabbed it again by the base, holding it straight up in the air. She began to softly blow air on it, starting from his base and going up to the tip of his cock. Alex shuddered as he felt the sensation shoot through his body. His dick twitched in her hand, flicking towards him. Catwoman whispered, "It's alive," and blew air on his cock again. Alex felt the hairs on his ears stand up.

"Such a big cock," Catwoman said. Still holding onto it, she ran a claw on her other hand up the underside of his dick. She slid it slowly, just barely applying pressure. As she reached the bottom of his head, she swirled her finger lightly underneath it. Then she lifted her hand up, hovering over his cock, and let her claws slide down his dick as she brought her hand down it. Alex could feel himself sweating.

As Catwoman neared his base, she let one finger dig into his cock just a little bit. Alex jumped at the prick, causing Catwoman to jerk his cock a little bit.

"I'm so sorry," Catwoman said, holding her hand up to her mouth for effect. "I guess I'm not used to handling such a big cock. Did that hurt? Here, I'll take these pesky gloves off." Catwoman slowly slid off her gloves, holding them up for Alex to see. She tossed them to the side and once again grabbed onto Alex's raging erection. She pulled it towards her to look at the top of his cock; there was a small red mark where her claw had scratched him.

"Oh no!" She exclaimed, her mouth open wide. "I can't believe I injured such a perfect cock. Maybe I should kiss it to make it feel better." She looked up at Alex with doe eyes, looking for confirmation. He at least didn't say no.

Catwoman leaned forward and kissed Alex's cock. As she did, he could feel the tip of his cock touch her warm chest and he involuntarily groaned. Catwoman's kiss was wet and she held it for a good 3 seconds. She mercifully stopped and pulled herself back. Alex looked down and saw the perfect outline of her lips reflected in lipstick on his dick.

"Ugh," Catwoman muttered, drawing Alex's attention back to her. She was staring down at her chest, at the wetness that was smeared against it. It was precum from Alex's cock. She rubbed a finger against it and looked at him with annoyance.

"Messy boy," She said, before she popped the finger into her mouth. She sucked it softly, savoring it. Catwoman then opened her mouth slightly so that Alex could see her finger in her mouth as she extended it deeper and deeper. Once her finger was completely in her mouth, she closed on it and slowly pulled it out. Her finger tugged at her bottom lip as it exited her mouth, snapping it back into place once the finger left entirely.

Alex was reeling. His cock was red, angry, desperate for release. He wanted nothing more than to tell Catwoman what she wanted to know. He worried that he'd tell her everything: where the shipment is coming in, who he really was, what high school he gone to. He bit his cheek and tried to remember his duty.

"So what do you say, Alex?" Catwoman asked. She leaned one arm against his leg, the other slowly circling a finger around his cock. "Won't you please tell me where those artifacts are coming in? It seems like a win/win: you tell me where those shipments are going to come, and I help you... escape." Catwoman smiled.

"Just let me go," Alex said. "Please, I can't... I have a wife."

Catwoman smiled. "I bet she wouldn't like it if she saw me doing this, then."

Catwoman grabbed Alex's dick and squeezed it while she pulled up on it. More precum spilled out of his dick and rested on his tip. She leaned forward and touched his precum with her lips, letting a small amount of saliva escape. The saliva and the precum mixed together and Catwoman blew a bubble with it, blowing softly out of her mouth. The bubble grew about half an inch high before popping, making Catwoman squeal with delight. She took the top half of Tommy's head in her mouth and sucked everything, saliva and precum, up off his dick. She looked at him with his cock in her mouth and smiled.

"Jesus Christ," Alex muttered. He closed his eyes and tried to look away but he couldn't; he inevitably opened them to see what this master criminal had in store for him next.

Catwoman kept her mouth wrapped around the tip of his dick, swirling her tongue around it. She put both hands on Alex's hips and slowly pushed down, taking more of him in her mouth. She got about a quarter of the way down and held herself there. Her tongue stuck out and rested against the underside of his dick and Alex could feel saliva slowly dripping down to his balls. He groaned.

Catwoman pushed herself deeper now, engulfing Alex's dick in her mouth. He groaned loudly now, unable to restrain himself at all. Catwoman again held herself, her tongue touching the top of his balls. She pulled herself off his cock, a trail of saliva following her up. She wiped at it with her hand and looked at it with disgust.

"Look at what your big messy cock did to me," She said, holding her hand up. She was blinking hard, forcing a tear to run down her cheek. It smeared her mascara. Catwoman wiped the tear and held it up for him to see.

"Do you know how long it takes me to do my make-up? And your big, throbbing cock messed it all up. I could barely fit it in my mouth! You beast." Catwoman playfully swatted at Alex's dick, sending it against his stomach. She grabbed it and began to stroke it softly.

"You are a bad boy," Catwoman told Alex. He could barely concentrate; his own eyes were welling up with tears as Catwoman stroked him. He had never wanted to cum more in his life. Catwoman continued, looking him in the eye.

"First you won't tell me where that shipment is, now you mess up all of my make-up with your huge cock," She began to stroke him slightly faster. "I bet if you weren't tied down right now you'd force yourself on me. You'd hold me down and fuck my tight little pussy with that big cock of yours. You'd shove yourself in and make me beg you to stop, wouldn't you?"

Alex breathed harshly. Both of Catwoman's hands were on his dick now, jerking him in rhythm. His dick was wet with her spit.

"I bet you'd want to flatten me out on my stomach and even try to... " Catwoman's eyes went wide with horror. "You'd want to stick it my perky little ass, wouldn't you? You'd fuck my little ass? Answer me!"

Alex nodded. His face was bright red, matching the head of his cock. Catwoman leaned forward and whispered into his ear.

"I'd like it, you know," She said softly. "I'd pretend I didn't but secretly I'd love this big cock in my ass. I love being manhandled by big cocks. Especially one like yours, Alex. I'll let you do it if you just tell me where those artifacts are."

Alex strained against his ropes, pushing his hips forward and into Catwoman's hands.

"Please, Alex," Catwoman said. She was pleading with him now, her lip quivering. "Please just tell me where they are and I'll be your little fuck toy. Please."

"They're at..." Alex whimpered. He wanted to cum so badly. "Gotham City Port, Dock T. Container... oh fuck... Container #43865."

Catwoman immediately lunged on Alex's dick with her mouth, taking him deeply. Alex groaned unreservedly now as Catwoman sucked his cock. He didn't care about anything else now; not his cover or his career or his family. All he wanted was to fuck this hot little piece of ass in front of him. He wanted to cum in her perfect mouth and then later throw her down and fuck her tight little pussy and ass. He wanted to ravage her, make her beg him to stop. He was going to make her his little fuck toy.

"Aaaaah," Alex said, his voice high now. Catwoman sucked him quickly, her head furiously bobbing on his dick. Spit flowed freely down his dick, cooling his balls. Alex yanked at his ropes, eager to be free. He groaned throatily, his pitch getting higher and higher. As his hips lifted off the seat of the chair, he readied himself to cum.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." He groaned.

"Okay, that's enough," Catwoman suddenly said, her mouth coming off of his cock. Alex's eyes opened wide with shock as he saw the villainess grab her gloves and begin putting them back on.

"What... what are you doing?" Alex asked in disbelief. He could barely see as flashes of white appeared in front of him. His cock ached, involuntarily twitching. It was almost begging to cum.

"Thanks for the info," Catwoman said. "But I can't exactly believe you until I've checked it out myself." She stood up from between Alex's legs and produced a tube of lipstick from her belt. She began to apply it slowly, rubbing it against her lips. They were already puffy and red from the friction of Alex's cock but she applied it anyway. She smacked her lips together when she was done and then bared her teeth at Alex.

"Do I have any on my teeth?" She asked.

Alex stared at her in disbelief. "You fucking bitch!" He yelled. "We had a deal!"

Catwoman looked at him with derision. "Well that's rude," She said. "Don't worry, I'll go check out this lead and then, if it bears fruit, I'll come back and deal with you. Of course," She tapped her chin with one of her claws, "By the time I get back then he might already be here."

Alex furrowed his brow. It glimmered with sweat. "Huh? Who?"

Catwoman tried to suppress a smile. "Oh, I forgot to tell you! This is one of the hideouts for The Scarecrow. He's off scaring someone, I assume, but who knows when he'll be back. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be kind to the man with a hard-on hiding out in his lair."

Alex couldn't tell if she was kidding or not. He immediately began fighting his bonds, anyway.

Catwoman began to walk towards the door of the rickety shack, one long leg stepping front of the other. Alex watched her ass sway with regret, wishing he could have fucked it. Catwoman stopped at the door and turned.

"You know, you really do have a pretty nice cock," She said. She pretended to kiss her hand and then blew on it, sending Alex's cock one final kiss.

Then, she was gone.

Alex looked down at his poor cock. It was aching now, the vein that ran along underneath it stinging him with every pump of blood. It was covered with red lipstick marks, mementos left by Catwoman.

Alex, Detective Markin, struggled to free himself. He yanked on the thick ropes that bound his arms and legs, struggling mightily. He yanked and yanked, desperately trying to free himself. It was unknown if he was trying to break out so that he could tell the police that Catwoman was coming, to free himself before The Scarecrow arrived, or to jerk himself off while he thought of Catwoman.

12