Let's Be Batman Pt. 39

Story Info
Batman goes to The Question for help but she's a little busy.
4.3k words
4.51
15.7k
10
4

Part 39 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe?" Tommy asked as he hopped out of the Batmobile and bounded up the steps of the Batcave. Tommy searched, looking for Black Canary. He was beginning to get a little concerned.

The relationship between Tommy and Black Canary had been strained, ever since that fateful night that ended with the capture of Ra's Al Ghul. Tommy had been confused but relatively normal; something had changed in Black Canary, though, and it had Tommy a little on edge. First she had been distant and then she wasn't there at all.

And now she literally wasn't there at all, in that Tommy couldn't locate her. He searched everywhere: the clocktower, her usual rotation, and now the Batcave, but found nothing. It wasn't like her to disappear without telling anyone and neither Tommy nor Barbara Gordon had heard nothing.

It was very, very strange.

Tommy clicked on his comm and got a hold of Barbara.

"Is she there?" Barbara asked with a tinge of concern.

"No," Tommy replied. "I can't find her anywhere."

"Something's wrong," Barbara stated. "Huntress hasn't heard from her either. Dinah wouldn't just take off. Someone might have... have..." Barbara let the implication hang in the air.

"We need to find her," Tommy said quickly, "But I'm lost."

"You need to find The Question," Barbara told him. "They're the only way we'll find her."

"What Question?" Tommy asked, confused.

"THE Question," Barbara told him.

Tommy sighed. "Look, is this a riddle because I already told you I fucking ha-"

"No, you idiot," Barbara cut him off. "The Question is a person. That's their superhero name."

"Oh," Tommy said. "...Well that's kind of confusing."

Barbara continued. "They're the best detective in Gotham this side of the Real Batman. If anyone can find Canary, it's them."

"Okay, so where do I find them?" Tommy asked.

"I'll send the address to your car," Barbara told him. "But you better hurry; this time of night, The Question might already be at work."

***

The Question was not quite at work yet. In fact, she was currently debating whether or not she should play.

Renee Montoya, now known as The Question, had her feet up on her desk and was trying to look nonchalant as she eyed the woman who had just entered the room. It was hard for Renee to be nonchalant around this woman, however. If Renee was The Question, this woman was The Answer.

"I like your office," The red-haired beauty told Renee. "Feels quaint, but homey." The woman scanned the room, eying Renee's tattered bookcase, her small portable heater, the coat rack that was currently holding her trenchcoat, fedora, and trademarked mask that made her face imperceptible.

"Thanks, Kate," Renee replied. "Or I guess you'd prefer Batwoman now."

Batwoman smiled, her ruby red lips standing out sharply against her pale white skin. It was strange for Renee to see Kate Kane like this; they had known one another, been intimate with one another, at a time when both were very different. Renee had been a hard-working patrolwoman for the GCPD, while Kate had been a relatively hard-partying socialite. They had met when Renee had pulled Kate over for speeding and, despite Renee's moral qualms, had soon began a torrid affair.

It had been the best months of Renee's life but it ended quickly when Renee wasn't willing to go public with their relationship. She thought she was protecting her career and, in the end, she had been right; once the GCPD had found out that she was a lesbian Renee had soon found herself isolated and marginalized at work by everyone except her partner, Harvey Bullock, and her mentor, Jim Gordon. Renee soon felt lost and it wasn't until the original Question had found her that she had felt a new purpose in her life.

As The Question, Renee felt reborn. She felt new. And she had abandoned almost every part of her old life. All except her feelings for Kate.

Renee knew that Kate Kane was Batwoman for a few years now; it wasn't hard to piece together when you knew that Batwoman was a beautiful, impulsive, yet incredibly strong redhead. Other people might not have been able to see past Kate's fluttery facade but Renee knew Kate, the real Kate, and she knew exactly what she was capable of.

She was taken aback, however, when she got a look at her up close. The Kate Renee knew was a pretty orange-haired woman with a great set of curves. Batwoman had long red hair, white skin (most likely make-up) and rather severe features.

Her skintight black suit, however, revealed that the curves were still there. It hugged her hips and strained at her ample breasts, highlighting her two best attributes. A cape was red on the inside and gave a great silhouette of Kate's body. Renee tried not to stare.

"What do you need, Kate?" Renee asked. She felt underdressed. Batwoman felt larger than life in her suit while Renee, in her white dress shirt and dress pants, felt depressingly normal. Kate always made her feel underdressed, Renee remembered.

"I was hoping you could help me," Batwoman said, leaning against the edge of Renee's desk. "I've been trying to find someone and I figured you'd be just the person to help me track him down."

Renee couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. She had been secretly hoping that Batwoman had been there just for her. "Who are you after?"

Batwoman faltered before speaking. "I'm going after Bruno Mannheim," Batwoman said finally.

Renee dropped her feet off her desk and stared at her former girlfriend. "Bruno Mannheim?" She asked incredulously. "Kate, are you insane?"

Brune Mannheim was the head of the Religion of Crime, a dark & mysterious syndicate that was rumored to be involved in some sick shit: cannibalism, human sacrifices, you name it. They were a dangerous organization because they weren't in it for money or power: they believed that what they did would make them gods. They were crazy.

"I know you're Batwoman now but the Religion of Crime is way out of your league," Renee continued. "There's just no way I can help you wi-"

"I think they have my sister, Renee," Batwoman said, interrupting her.

"...Beth? But, Kate..." Renee knew that Kate's sister had died years ago. She was the reason Kate was fighting crime now.

"I know, Renee, but I saw her," Batwoman said. She began to pace in Renee's small office. "She was dressed strangely, and she seemed different, but I know it's her. If there's any chance I can get her back..." Batwoman stared at Renee, her eyes wet. "Please, Renee. You're the only one I can trust."

Renee looked hard at Kate. She knew deep down that there was no way she was going to say no.

"Okay," Renee said softly. She got up from her chair and walked around the desk, nearing Batwoman. "I'll help you."

"Thank you, Renee," Batwoman said, "That means so much to me. You... you mean so much to me." The two heroines hugged, Batwoman pressing her body tight against Renee's. Renee sucked in air through her teeth.

Their heads came apart but stayed close together. They looked up at once and locked eyes. Renee knew they couldn't last, they couldn't work as a couple, but at that moment she didn't care. She wanted Kate, and Kate wanted her.

Their lips came together, Kate's soft red lips and Renee's more brusque brown lips touching lightly. Renee wrapped her arm around Batwoman and hugged her tightly, bringing her body flush against hers. They felt each other's warmth, their bodies grinding against one another as they kissed in the small office.

Batwoman moaned slightly as her mouth opened, accepting Renee's tongue inside. Renee probed it, remembering how Batwoman liked to be kissed, remembering how good it felt to kiss her. Her hand moved up, cupping behind Batwoman's head; she held her hand there as she kissed Batwoman passionately, the heroine melting in her hand.

Renee pulled back, just for a moment, and looked in her former lover's eyes.

"Just tonight?" She said.

"Just tonight," Batwoman replied, quickly moving her head back towards Renee. Batwoman kissed her hard, too hard, the nose part of her mask jamming into Renee's cheek. Renee jerked her head away and then they both laughed, both of them aware of how ridiculous this all seemed. Batwoman reached up and removed her mask and hair with it, revealing her natural orange hair underneath. She tossed it carelessly to the side and began to kiss Renee once more.

The two kissed passionately, quickly making up for lost time with one another. Batwoman pawed at the bottom of Renee's tucked-in dress shirt, yanking it out of her pants. She began to expertly undo the buttons on Renee's shirt, tearing it off her once they were undone. She reached around Renee and undid her utilitarian bra, letting it fall forward and off her. Batwoman looked down and admired Renee's body.

"Glad you're keeping in shape," Batwoman told her playfully. Batwoman lowered herself and ran her tongue along Renee's left nipple, quickly making it erect in her mouth. Renee looked to the sky and leaned back against her desk as Batwoman cupped her breast while she sucked on it. She sucked in with her mouth, making Renee's nipple cold, before breathing hot air on it and making the hair on Renee's neck stand up. Goosebumps started to appear on Renee's light brown skin and Renee could see Batwoman smiling.

"You always did like this," Batwoman said.

"And you liked this," Renee retorted, sweeping Batwoman's legs from under her and quickly hopping on top of her. Renee knew that Batwoman liked it when Renee was the agressor and she quickly set about pleasing her. Renee's hands ran over the thin polyurethane suit of Batwoman as she began to suckle on her neck. She kissed it hard and then gave a long lick from her collarbone to ear. Batwoman sighed in response and it was Renee's turn to smile.

"How does this thing come off?" Renee asked, referring to Batwoman's suit. Batwoman hurriedly undid her thick red belt and the zippers on her high-heeled boots and then began to shimmy off her bottoms, the suit sticking to her curves all the way down. She wasn't wearing any underwear, a fact that drove Renee wild.

Renee, still on top of Batwoman, began to undo her own belt and quickly began to shimmy off her own pants, kicking off her shoes first. She hoped Batwoman wouldn't notice her thick cotton panties as she hurriedly pulled those off as well.

The two were both bottomless now and Renee returned to Batwoman's neck, sucking lightly on it. Batwoman moaned in response, her moans unreserved now. Renee knew the rest of the floor was empty and knew they could both be as loud as they wanted. She felt Batwoman's hand underneath her, gliding up the side of her thigh, making a turn at her hip, heading right for her-

"Did you hear that?" Batwoman said softly, her hand jerking away from Renee's hip.

"We're alone, it's okay," Renee said into Batwoman's neck. She reached for Batwoman's hand to push it back.

"No, I swear I heard a- Ahhhh!!' Batwoman screamed and jerked herself up. Renee looked up at what had startled her partner so.

"Ahhh!!" Renee screamed as well.

"BATMAN, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???" Batwoman screamed.

"Hey, don't let me interrupt," Batman said, smiling. He had entered the room and was walking towards them, his erect dick in his hand.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, PERVERT!!" Renee yelled at him. She grabbed her pants and held them over her bare breasts, tucking a pant leg between her legs.

"I was just thinking maybe we could turn this into a little party," Batman said, still walking towards them. His big dick was at their eye level and it stared ferociously at them.

"Oh my God, gross," Batwoman said, taking off her cape and putting it over her bare legs.

"Seriously Batman, get out," Renee told him.

Batman looked at them, his smile slowly fading. "You mean... you don't want a 3-way?"

"No," Both Renee and Batwoman said at once.

"Oh," Batman said softly. "Shit."

"Did you honestly think you could walk in with your dick out and we'd fall over each other trying to fuck it?" Batwoman asked incredulously.

"Well... yeah," Batman said after a pause. "Always worked before."

"Jesus Christ," Renee said. "Well, we're lesbians. And Batman, seriously, you need to stop jerking yourself off and get out."

Batman looked down and noticed that he was still stroking his cock. "Oh, shit," He said sheepishly. His hand shot away but his cock still stood tall. He looked around awkwardly.

"Now, if you don't mind..." Batwoman said.

"Oh!" Batman said. "I guess... I guess I should be leaving. Unless you changed your-"

"No," Both Renee and Batwoman said at once.

Batman slowly walked towards the door. He paused when he was at the door and looked back sadly.

"Any chance I could watch? I'll be quiet, I swear!" He asked.

Renee began to laugh and say no but Batwoman touched her arm. "He's seen our faces," She said quietly. Renee noted with alarm that she was right.

"Will you promise never to tell anyone about this?" Batwoman asked Batman. He smiled and nodded eagerly. Batwoman looked at Renee, waiting for her okay.

"Alright fine, but you have to sit in the corner," Renee finally told Batman. He agreed and ran to the corner. He dropped to his knees, his hand shooting to his cock.

Renee turned back to Batwoman, the two women slowly dropping their clothes and revealing their nakedness once more. Renee was completely undressed while Batwoman kept her tight suit top on. Renee looked at Batwoman's legs, noting that her legs were not shock white like her face; they were her more natural cream color. Renee's eyes moved up and met Batwoman's and they smiled at each other. They tried to ignore Batman in the corner and went back to work.

Renee reached out and ran her finger along Batwoman's thigh, running from her knee to the orange tuft of hair that covered her vagina. Renee leaned forward, slowly pushing Batwoman onto her back. She crawled on top of her and began to kiss her once more, her hand staying at Batwoman's puffy pussy. Her hand ran softly along it, toying with it, a finger occasionally slipping inside. Batwoman whimpered, desperate for Renee to pleasure her.

Renee began to move herself down, her tongue running along Batwoman's suit. Renee's eyes never left Batwoman's as she worked herself down until she had reached her pelvic region. She kissed Batwoman just above her pubic hair, sliding her tongue around it. Batwoman whimpered openly now at Renee's teasing.

Renee moved herself lower, kissing Batwoman on the sides of the legs. She kissed her knee, then her lower thigh, working her way up until she had reached her vagina. Then she moved to the other side, following the same pattern. Batwoman moaned heavily.

Renee decided to end her suffering. Her mouth opened and her tongue fell out of it. She neared Batwoman's soaked pussy, ready to move her lips aside. She neared her and-

"Can you move a little? I can't see," Renee heard Batman say from the corner. She turned and gave him a very annoyed look.

"Sorry," The great crimefighter said softly. He resumed jerking off.

Renee turned back around and looked at Batwoman. They gave each other the same, "What the Hell?" expression before Renee suddenly buried herself in Batwoman's pussy, her tongue lashing violently inside the superheroine. Batwoman began to moan instantly, her body shooting up in surprise and ecstacy. Renee knew she was a talented cunnilinguist and she enjoyed making Batwoman moan.

Renee settled into a rhythm. Her tongue worked in concert with her head, both of them moving rhythmically to pleasure Batwoman. She licked from side to side while her head moved in a circular motion, her tongue touching every sensitive area in Batwoman's pussy. Batwoman's body writhed as Renee worked on her. Renee felt a hand on her head, clutching at her dark brown hair.

"God, you were always so good at this," Batwoman breathed from above Renee, her hips bucking into Renee's face. Renee smiled as she ate out her former lover. She changed tacks, focusing exclusively on Batwoman's clit now. Her tongue worked quickly, Renee almost ululating her tongue on Batwoman's clit. Batwoman's grip on her hair tightened.

Then she brought her whole mouth on Batwoman's pussy and sucked on it, causing Batwoman to lift her hips in the air. Renee followed her up, letting go when Batwoman's back was completely arched. Batwoman collapsed back down, her ass crashing into the cheap carpet of the office. Renee quickly resumed licking Batwoman's pussy, her chin becoming wet with Batwoman's pussy.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Batwoman moaned as Renee continued to work the heroine over with her tongue. Renee was moving at a feverish pace now, her mouth a machine of continuous movement over Batwoman's clit. Renee's jaw ached, her tongue felt sore, but she knew Batwoman was close. They had been together long enough that Renee had learned her tells: her yelling "Fuck!" over and over again, the tightening of her legs around Renee's ears, the pulling of Renee's hair.

Renee wasn't sure how long she was done there; it always felt like hours but she knew it was only a matter of minutes. Despite Batman's presence, despite the years the two had gone without seeing each other, Renee's tongue was talented enough to give Batwoman what she wanted. It was enough to make her cum.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!" Batwoman screamed as she came, her hips once again lifting up. Renee once again followed her, still licking her, making her cum even more. Renee could feel Batwoman's hips bucking, her legs holding Renee's head fast between them. Renee felt a burst of adrenaline in her jaw, giving her the capability to fuck Batwoman with her tongue even faster.

Batwoman tried to push Renee away when the sensation got too much. She always had; Renee remembered how sensitive Batwoman always got when she orgasmed. Renee held herself between Batwoman's legs, though, and refused to remove her tongue from her pussy. Batwoman turned to her side and screamed, her orgasm somehow intensifying even after 20 seconds.

Renee finally removed her head from between Batwoman's legs, sitting on her knees and wiping her mouth with her arm. Batwoman laid on her side, her whole body shaking as a shiver went up her body. She finally turned over onto her back once more, her orange hair sticking to the sweat on her face. She wiped it away, looked up at Renee, and smiled.

"Fuck," She said yet again, this time softer and more controlled. Renee smiled down at her, still trying to catch her breath.

Batwoman laboriously lifted herself up, placing her legs underneath her and sitting on her knees. She looked Renee in the eye and then kissed her, her tongue quickly probing the detective's mouth. Renee felt a hand on her breast, Batwoman knowing just how to make Renee horny.

"It's too bad we don't have a... you know..." Batwoman said, pulling her mouth away from Renee's.

Renee smiled at her once more. "Bottom drawer," She told her partner. Batwoman's eyes brightened and she quickly hopped up and grabbed her prize from Renee's drawer.

"Jesus, Renee," Batwoman said, "This is a big fucker." Batwoman examined the large purple vibrator in her hand. The head of it was enormous, large enough to stimulate every area of Renee's pussy at once. Renee grinned sheepishly.

"Oh, c'mon!" They heard Batman say from the corner. "If you want something big inside you I'm right here!"

Renee frowned at Batman. "You don't really GET what a lesbian is, do you?" She scolded him.

"Or vibrators, apparently," Batwoman added. "This doesn't go inside you," She said, pointing at the head.

Batman sulkily jerked his dick in response.

Batwoman returned to Renee's side, kissing her once more. Below them, Renee heard a whirring sound pick up as the vibrator was flicked on. Renee prepared herself for it to touch her but even then, as it hit it pushed her backwards. She fell against the side of her desk, leaning against it for support. Batwoman followed her, placing the vibrator softly against Renee's pussy. Renee's back immediately arched as she felt the head of the vibrator furiously stimulating her.

12