Let's Do It Again!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers

“Then we had better get going then,” I laughed. I suspect that Larry is probably already six inches ahead of us.”

Back to the four of us.

We met in the elevator going up to our room. The four of us were alone. I kept quiet, expecting Adriana or Lucy to give us guys a reason for all going upstairs. Lucy punched me on the shoulder once and then again. “That’s twice,” she said, before we both broke into peals of laughter. Mark and Adriana had to be told the whole story before we got to our floor and then they too were laughing almost hysterically.

We were still laughing when we got into our room. The girls pealed off and headed for the bathroom together, Mark and I sat down on opposing easy chairs and just looked at each other, grinning like foxes.

“And here all this time….”I started. “I thought it would be hard to get this to happen,” he finished, which set us into peals of laughter again.

“Just what’s so funny, Larry?” Lucy said, coming into the room once more. She made no effort to come over to me, plunking herself instead down in Marks lap and wrapping her arms around him.

“We’ve just been thinking about how stupid we have been,” I said still laughing and pointing to Mark. “Both of us wanted exactly the same thing and here we’ve been dancing around each other all night trying to figure out a way to make it happen. You gals have been ahead of us all the way.”

“Isn’t that the way it’s supposed to be?” asked Adriana as she rejoined us with her own big smile. She took one look at the seating arrangements and came over to me. I patted my lap; she smiled and took a seat, wrapping her arms around me as Lucy had done Mark. I couldn’t resist kissing her, and the response was even more than I had hoped for. Her mouth opened wide and her tongue shot into mine. We let our tongues duel it out for a while before I raised my hand and cupped her breast. Even through her gown, I could feel the taut nipple begging for release. A few gentle rubs more and she was whispering thee secret to getting that top down while the tip of her tongue circled inside my ear.

I was unfastening the hooks on the back with one hand, while continuing my fondling of that luscious boob. We were barely able to break one kiss before we began another.

Both our ladies had sat in Mark’s and my lap in such a way that their legs were over one arm of the heavily upholstered chair, their backs against the other arm. It made it perfect for reaching beneath their skirts. I could see that Mark had already found that out. Not only was his mouth curled around Lucy’s nipple, but he was reaching for home plate. I heard him say, “Wow” when he got there and heard my wife sigh with pleasure.

Adriana kept me busy. As soon as I had opened the hooks and eyes at the back of her gown, she pushed the bodice down and for the first time in five years I was facing those lovely tits of hers. I pulled her closer and let my mouth open wide as I engulfed the nearest one. They were just the right size to inhale almost completely and so that’s what I did. Adriana gasped as my mouth close over it and I inhaled sharply, pulling almost the entire warm, firm globe into my mouth. I closed my teeth over it gently, and then began circling that hard nubbin of hers with my tongue, keeping the oral contact tight.

“O-h-h,” she mewed in my ear, “you still know how to turn me on, don’t you?”

I didn’t respond except to inhale more breast flesh and keep the suction tight. I felt her squirming in my lap which only made my cock harden more and her gasp with delight. I didn’t release that oral grip as my hand found the hem of her gown and slowly moved up the inside of her thigh until I hit pay dirt. She gave a little hiss of pleasure as my hand pushed her panties aside and I cupped that sweet beaver in my palm, feeling her wetness. I pushed the panties down her legs and then tossed them to the floor before returning to that fascinating junction, letting my fingers trail over the fine hair, spreading her juices over her muff.

“Let’s get on the bed,” I heard her whisper as she squirmed out of my lap. “I want more than this.” Standing in front of me she raised her arms and let her gown fall to her feet in a puddle of azure blue. She stood there for a moment, letting my eyes feast on her slim form, clad only in high heels and thigh high hosiery. Then, turning, she gave me a view of that most muff as she bent forward and picked up her gown. She strolled leisurely over to the closet, chose a hangar and hung her gown while I moved over to the bed and lay down.

My attention was distracted for a moment by Lucy’s gasps. She was pushing one breast into Mark’s mouth while his hand, beneath her skirt was sawing in and out. There was no doubt where his fingers were, or whether or not Lucy was enjoying his ministrations. I had never seen her look more beautiful, I thought to myself.

Adriana joined me on the bed. She was belly down, her chin cupped in the palms of her upraised forearms, watching my reaction. She saw had taken advantage of the time to rip my own clothes off before had returned. She saw me staring at Mark and my wife and chuckled softly.

“Don’t worry about them,” she said, her voice almost a whisper, “Mark will take good care of her. He’s wanted to fuck her again ever since we graduated. Now, how about you?”

“How about me?” I laughed softly, pulling her up on my body, the hardness of my cock drawing a line of pre-cum down her belly as I lay there trying to absorb the beauty of her firm tits and beautiful features. “Am I finally going to get a chance to fuck the lady I tried so hard to get to in those school years?”

“M-m-m, maybe,” she said, drawing little circles around my own nipples, teasing me even more. “It depends on what you have for me.”

I pulled her up higher on my body until my cock jerked upward into the ‘v’ of her legs. I could see the glistening tip over her small, taut ass.

“I have something I think you’ll love,” I told her as I reached between us, found the opening of her vulva with the head of my cock and began slowly spreading her lips with my throbbing meat. She had only gotten a brief glimpse of it before she joined me on the bed, and I’m sure she didn’t realize its thickness and length. When it began spreading that tight muscle guarding her vagina though, her eyes opened wider.

“M-m-m,” she repeated. “That does feel interesting.” I felt her hips move as she corrected the angle slightly then began working it deeper into her juicy, hot core with my slow pumping to assist her.

“That’s definitely better,” she sighed as the full length came to the end of her channel. I could feel her muscles squeezing me gently down the full length of my cock. “If I had known you wanted to give me this when we were in school, I might have not waited so long.”

“Oh, you knew,” I laughed. “You knew very well that I was dying to feed you this. Now that I have you though, I’m going to make up for lost time.”

“I hope so,” she said, pushing herself up until she was sitting on my tool, her face showing her pleasure. “I don’t want to break it though, so I’ll be gentle.”

”I don’t want you to be gentle,” I laughed again. “I want you to ride it hard and put it up late. We have all night, and I don’t want to lose a minute of it.”

“Like them?” she said, smiling, and pointing to where Mark had my wife bent over the arm of the chair facing us. He was pummeling her ass cheeks with his crotch at each thrust of his cock into her tight channel. Her beautiful breasts were swaying back and forth beneath her, matching his strokes, barely contained in his hands. Lucy was smiling, watching Adriana moving up and down slowly on my own shaft.

“Why don’t you bring Lucy over here, Mark?” Adriana asked, indicating the other half of the king sized bed. “It would be more comfortable for her.”

“I will” Mark gasped, “but first I want to fill her pussy full of cum.” And with a final hard thrust Mark fell over my wife’s back, squeezing her tits hard, and shot a load of semen to the farthest reaches of Lucy’s vagina. I saw her eyes light up as he hunched twice more, each time sending a thick rope of cum to the end of her cunt. She enjoyed the feeling of fullness a big load gave her and she would remain as she was for a few minutes allowing Mark to enjoy it too.

“Oh, you got her Mark. You really got her. Was it worth the wait?”

“Even more than I dreamed,” Mark managed to say as he slowly raised his body from my wife’s back, “the only thing I regret is that we haven’t been doing it together all this time. How about you, honey, is Larry’s cock as good as you hoped it would be?”

“It’s delightful,” Adriana answered. “He’s nice and thick and has lots of pre-cum.” She bent over me allowing me once more to taste the sweetness of her breasts. “Don’t you, darling?” I could only groan, this woman was giving me a taste of the delights I had only dreamed of until now. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mark take Lucy’s hand and bring her to the bed where his wife was fucking me so wonderfully.

“I love seeing this,” Mark told Lucy as he hugger her close then began lowering her to the bed. “Adriana’s pussy looks so beautiful wrapped around a hard cock.”

“And I think Lucy’s pussy looks full,” Adriana laughed as she watched Lucy wipe a half handful of cum on the towel next to us. “You know how to cure that, don’t you, honey?”

“I sure do, Mark answered. Slipping down between my wife’s thighs, he spread the glistening lips and lowered his face to her wet muff. “M-m-m, delicious,” he murmured as his tongue curled and slid deep inside her. Lucy gasped and took his head in both hands, driving her hips upward, trying to get him even deeper.

“I love that,” she managed to gasp. “Larry always eats me out after I’ve been fucked, and it feels so good. I’m going to cum again.”

“Please do,” Larry said, raised his head to announce, then lowered it again, pressing it even tighter to my wife’s swollen crotch.

“He likes to eat pussy,” Adriana chuckled. “How about you, Larry? Do you like eating your cum out of her,”

I took my mouth off her tits only long enough to reply, “Not half as much as I like eating her out when another man has fucked her.”

“Oh,” she asked, feigning shock. “You mean this sweet innocent girl has other men fucking her?”

“Only one, so far,” Lucy managed to answer for herself. “Larry has been after me for so long to do it, that I finally gave in.” She managed a grimacing smile as she studied my face, then added, “but it’s something I’ve found out I enjoy too, so he won’t be the last.” She was pulling Mark up higher now. I knew what she planned to do.

Mark seemed unsure of her intentions for a moment, but when he felt his cock slide between her breasts, he pushed them together and began slowly tit-fucking her. “Unh unh, Lucy managed to grunt between laps at his still cum covered cock, “I want more than this.” Sliding down and turning on her side, she took Marks buttocks in her hands and pulled his slightly deflated cock to her mouth. “I want all of it,” she murmured as her lips closed over the large knob. She sucked at it slowly at first then, having gotten more used to it, began sliding her mouth up and down Mark’s length. Mark clenched his fists and moaned. His cock was still very sensitive from the fucking he had given my wife, but he wasn’t about to object.

“Isn’t that beautiful,” Adriana asked rhetorically. “I think watching Mark eat pussy and a woman sucking his dick is the most erotic thing in the world.” Her pumping of my very rigid staff had increased as she watched her husband take my wife to the edge of orgasm. Now she was sitting upright on my cock, squeezing her tits with both hands as she rode me hard and fast. “Shoot it in me, she begged, between gritted teeth. “I want your cum in my pussy.”

Holding he hips in my hands, I obliged. I almost blacked out from the pleasure that overtook me when I felt that first blast of heat shoot into my girlfriend of so long ago. She was plunging up and down on my rod, head thrown back and slowly mewling with pleasure as he felt the first jets of cum filling her to the point it flowed over my pubic pelt.

“Oh, damn, that’s good!” she panted, coming down slowly from her orgasm. She once again leaned forward and felt my mouth pulling on her breasts. “Come here, honey,” she grunted, pulling at Larry, “I want to suck your cock while Larry is in my pussy.”

Lucy rolled over on her side, facing us, as Larry obliged, standing on the bed to reach his wife’s mouth. He slid his full length into her with one thrust and held her head as he fucked her mouth. Her saliva mixed with Lucy’s as she took her husband to the brink of shooting another early load into her mouth.

With a groan of pleasure, she finally fell backward, pulling my cock from her tight pussy with an audible ‘pop’. Lucy laughed softly, reached over and took my hand before adding. “Looks like you got them both, honey.”

“Well that really wasn’t fair, was it? You unloaded Mark before Adriana could get him.”

We were still on the bed an hour later, although there had been time for all of us to shower. The last vestiges of clothing had been removed and now the ladies were as naked as we. We lay side by side on the bed, with the girls in the middle, each beside her previous partner. I was a little surprised at what happened next.

Mark led it off.

“You know, after something like we just enjoyed, I think we can be honest with each other, and I have to admit that we haven’t been honest with you guys.

“I feel the same way,” I had to admit. “Even though we’ve kept track of each other, I just don’t think we discussed many things that made tonight possible. “Well, telling someone you want to fuck them via e-mail seems a little non-personal to me.” Adriana ventured.

“And I doubt that Larry would have told you how much he wanted me to fuck other guys,” Lucy ventured.

“So,” Mark asked, “Is it time to put everything on the table and tell each other how we really feel?”

“If you’re asking me to tell Larry I wanted to fuck him,” Adriana laughed, “you’re too late.”

Mark grinned and then continued. “No, what I really meant was how do we feel about what just happened. Are any of us shocked – I doubt it, but there has to be some logical continuation of this. Do we want it to happen again, and are we willing to do it with others.”

“Mark, you may be getting in over your head here,” Adriana said, with a look of concern. “We’ve just found out that Larry and Lucy wanted this to happen, but they don’t know anything about how much we had hoped that it would too.”

“Well, I’m about to break off that little chunk of ice,” Mark grinned. “Larry, Adriana has been after me ever since graduation to see if I could get you over to our place to fuck her. And I have to admit,” he added, reaching over to give Lucy’s breast a squeeze, “That I’ve been dreaming of dipping my wick in this gal for the same length of time.”

“So, what kept you?” I asked. “I know I would have given anything to fuck this lovely lady.” I fold him, giving Adriana a short kiss. “Even Lucy knew that.”

“He probably wouldn’t tell you because of the same thing that kept me from admitting that the thought of fucking another man even entered my mind,” Lucy tittered. “You know, we were all brought up to believe that marriage is so sacred, that there isn’t room for anyone else in our lives. I could feel the bonds getting tighter and tighter, married life was nice, but it was stifling me. When Larry started bringing home those swinger magazines, I kept throwing them out. What he didn’t know was I rescued them the next day and jilled off just thinking about some of those guys in there screwing me.”

All of us laughed. Lucy had already told me that after being with Charlie, and even admitted that it had been so much fun that she wanted to ‘expand our circle’ starting with Mark. Since then we had discussed it ad nauseum, and still hadn’t reached a conclusion about where this would go, and how far.

“I don’t know if Mark told you guys this or not, but when we graduated, both of us were poor as church mice and up to our ass in debt. Getting together just seemed like the best way to reduce our cost of living. Of course, being from the old school, we assumed that nothing would do but for us to get married. Well that was dandy and I had a great time sexually for the first year or so, Mark knew all these wonderful things that turned me on like nothing ever had before – I’m sorry, I realize now you would have done the same thing for me, but that wasn’t the way it worked out. Anyway, I finally got a job but my boss was a real letch. He kept hitting on me until one day he told me it was either fuck or get fired. Mark had just found a pretty good job with a future but even with his income and mine, we were barely meeting our bills.” She sighed. ”So, I let him screw me.” She stopped at that point, then smiled. “What came next is that I not only kept my job, but I kept getting raises, promotions, everything I could want just for keeping the asshole happy. Then I worked my way up in the company using the same technique. Each guy I fucked was a little higher on the ladder and protected me from the previous one. Today, my boss is an old fart who can’t get it up, but loves watching me ‘entertain’ some of our big clients. It makes the company a lot of money, and me too. In fact it’s so big now that I’ve had to hire another girl – she’s really a sweet young thing who was in the same situation as Mark and I when we were that age – to help me. It adds variety for the big shots, and keeps me off my back when I want to get away from it for a while.”

I just lay there, almost in a state of shock. Adriana took one look at me and laughed wryly. It was not her admission that surprised me as much as the realization that we could have been fucking each other for years. “I guess some people could say that makes me a whore, but not by my standards, “she added, studying my reaction. After a moment, my true feelings came out. I pulled her to me and kissed her long and hard. There was no passion – just a release of the love and feelings I had felt for her all these years. There were tears in both our eyes when we finally released each other.

Turning to Lucy, she asked, “Aren’t you shocked?”

Instead, Lucy hugged her and kissed her. -the same type of kiss that I had given her moments before, one of love and compassion. I had never felt prouder of Lucy and Adriana both than at that moment.

“Mark had told me already,” she whispered as they held each other close. “I think I would have done the same thing under the circumstances, and perhaps even more. Remember that I had the reputation of being pretty round-heeled in school. I loved to fuck. That hasn’t changed, but I don’t know if I would have had the guts to do what you did, and certainly not enough to tell anyone about it. Damn, I love you guys.” A tear escaped from Lucy’s eyes and rolled down her cheek. She sat up suddenly and yanked a box of tissues from the nightstand, dabbing at her eyes, and blowing her nose sharply.

“Now look what you’ve made me do,” she said in mock anger. “I’m ruining my mascara.” Author’s note: Let’s leave them here at this point for now. The foursome will continue in the next story by the middle of next month and we’ll see how Larry, Lucy, Charlie, Mark and Adriana interact as they expand their circle. If you like this story, please let me know. If you didn’t, please tell me why. Since this is written from the male viewpoint, I’d like to hear what the ladies out there think of it too.

Earl

oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers
12