Let's Go For A Run Ch. 02

Story Info
Sharon's sisters watch as Dan fucks her brains out.
13.7k words
4.75
82.1k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers

We were getting very good at wearing each other out, and I woke up in mid-afternoon, only because nature was calling. Shari was sound asleep but her arms were still around my neck, so I had to extricate myself, and in the process, she stirred. While I was in the bathroom I washed up a little, and when I opened the door, she was "in line", waiting. Still a little groggy, I stumbled into the living room and plopped down on the couch. When she came out a few minutes later she found me, and I patted the couch next to me, but instead, she sat on my lap. She straddled my legs, her knees on the couch at my sides. We gave each other big grins, and she put her arms around my neck and leaned in for a kiss. Since we were both still naked this felt really wonderful, but she was practically sitting on my cock, and I couldn't hide what was happening to it. When she looked down she giggled and wiggled a little, which helped the process along.

She was giving me a continuing series of short little kisses, but in between she said, "I have an idea, and I want to... mmmm... know what you ... think.... Mmmmmmm yeahhhh.... My sisters and I usually get together Sunday night ... ahhhhhhhh, that's good ... and have supper, usually ... mmmmmmmm... just pizza or something, and I ... wondered if you would mind going .... Mmmmmmmmm damn, you tease .... over and eating with ... mmmmmm ... us tonight ... aaaaahhhhhmmmm ... so the girls can get to know you a ... little bit ... mmmmmmmm."

At that point I put my arms around her and pulled her against me, locking my lips over hers and sliding my tongue into her mouth. She felt so good I would have agreed to about anything right then, especially since her pussy was pressed up against my hardened cock, which was pressed against my belly. We took a long time out from the conversation, and enjoyed the feel of each other's body, but she was determined to finish her thought.

She giggled again and started rolling her hips gently, which, of course, made her pussy lips slide up and down my trapped shaft. I sat back, gasping, and she sat up a little, a big smile in her eyes, knowing how she was torturing me. "Since I have no intention of letting you go any time soon, they might as well get used to having you around. In fact, if you're good, or they're bad, I might carry out my threat and fuck you on the couch after dinner! Or maybe, in my room, at least. That would drive them crazy!"

She laughed and I gasped again, now for more reasons than one. She seemed to like the idea of teasing them with our overt sexual relationship. Then it occurred to me that they were not only sisters but not that far apart in age, and maybe that's just how sisters act with each other, a kind of competition. It sounded kind of embarrassing to me, but if it didn't bother her, I figured why should I object. In any event, that was not what was on my mind at the moment, so I just said, "Whatever you want baby," and let it go at that.

She reached a hand down and grasped my cock, and when I jerked and gasped in reaction she laughed and squeezed it harder. She put her hand between my cock and my belly and started a real bump and grind, using her hips to slide her wet pussy lips up and down almost the length of my cock, her hand pressing me against her. My eyes were closed and head back, and I was just enjoying the sensation as I slumped down in the couch.

But when she leaned forward to kiss me again, I surprised her by capturing her hard nipples in my finger tips. I didn't squeeze or pull, just stroked them with my thumbs, but that was enough to make her gasp and moan. "Damn, you know I love that!" she gasped out as she ground against my hard cock.

"No more than I love what you're doing, and you know it!" I replied.

I put my arms around her again and pulled her back to me, bending my head down and sucking in one of her hard little points. She arched her back and pressed it into my mouth, grinding her breast against my lips as she moaned loudly and deeply. I sucked and tongued and teased with my teeth, and it was her turn to gasp as she writhed in my lap. My arms tightened and pulled her against me, holding her captive as I tortured the sensitive nipple. I could feel her shaking when I shifted my mouth to the other burning red nip and did it all over again.

Now her pussy was bucking against my cock instead of sliding against it. When I slid my hands down under her ass and lifted a little she pushed up with her knees and moved forward, her pussy sliding over the tip of my cock. I was holding her hard swollen nipple in my lips, and never let go as she slid slowly down my shaft, her dripping wet pussy taking it easily. When she started her bump and grind again, I was buried inside her. "Dammit Dan, you are a great fuck!" she giggled as she started sliding slowly up and down me. Her dirty language, used so easily, was a great turn-on.

As I started rolling my hips under her in response I laughed, "Glad you think so, because this hot little cunt of yours is going to get a lot of use!"

"Bet you can't wear it out!" she giggled as she started fucking me harder, ramming herself down on me so that her ass slapped against my legs.

"Sounds like a challenge!" I growled as I suddenly wrapped my arms tight around her and stood up with her still impaled on my cock. She squealed and locked her arms around my neck, clinging to me as I turned and dumped her back down on the couch, leaning over, cock still buried in her. I knelt on the floor, bent over her, as I started fucking her hard, ramming my cock into her with quick deep strokes. Her legs went up in the air and she locked her ankles behind me, trying to pull me down even harder and making her pussy so tight I gasped as I continued to pound against her.

I had a tight grip on her hips, but even so, they were bucking as she met my thrusts and tried to outdo me. Her head was back, but her eyes were open and she stared right at me as she said between gasps, "C'mon, FUCK me big guy, show me what you got!"

As I leaned forward over her I ground my cock into her, pinning her to the couch with it. She slid her legs down until they were locked around my waist, opening her cunt wide to me and forcing me even deeper into it. I rolled my hips and we could both feel my cock moving in the tightness deep inside of her. With a growl I suddenly started ramming my cock into her hard and fast again, but she met every thrust with her own. My sweat was dripping on her breasts, making them shine as her body bounced with the impact of our thrusts. The old couch was creaking, rocking back and forth.

This was no contest, but we both wanted to show we could keep up with the best the other could give. I was gasping for breath and she was moaning with each stroke, but our pace just kept on increasing. She was so wet her white cream was running down over her ass, and my cock was so hard it ached, but stopping was not an option. I pulled her legs loose from my waist and, holding her ankles, pushed them forward, over her head, till her ankles touched the top of the couch, which rolled her pussy up at an angle. She smiled at me as she wrapped an arm around each leg and held them spread wide for me as I rammed into her and started pounding her again. In that position she was completely open, and my cock could penetrate as far as it would go. She moaned and grunted with every stroke as I slapped loudly against her ass.

My cock was beginning to throb and tingle and I knew I wouldn't last long fucking her like that. But I wasn't about to stop now. "Cum with me Shari," I begged. She put her head back and closed her eyes, and even in that position she rolled her hips forward to meet mine. We were both gasping, but as I started pounding into her even harder her moans turned into little whimpers, then cries.

With a snarl I rammed myself deep and ground against her ass, my breath catching in my throat as my cock threatened to explode. I leaned forward and moved my hands down to her nipples and her eyes popped wide open. When I pinched and pulled hard she yelled, "Oh, FUCK!" Her arms let go and her legs kicked out to her sides as her body bucked in the throes of a tremendous orgasm. That was enough for me and I shivered and shook as my hips bucked and my cum spurted again and again into her. She started a hoarse scream that increased in volume and pitch as she felt the intensity of her orgasm grow.

Her body was shuddering, and my chest was heaving as I fought for breath. My sweat poured like a waterfall off my face onto her stomach. I was shaking so hard I wasn't sure I could stand. I managed to get to my knees on the floor again and leaned over to kiss her lips. When she felt me she wrapped both arms around my head and crushed me against her. We were giving each other little kisses, gasping and moaning. Finally, she pulled her lips away long enough to whisper, "Well, it's not worn out, but I think its going to be sore."

A shower was out of the question, so I went in and turned on the bath water. When it was ready I took her hand and led her to the tub. I stretched out with my head back against the wall and she lay down between my legs, the back of her head against my chest. I crossed my arms in front of her, my hands on her stomach. "MMMmmmmmm," she purred as she wiggled back against me. We hardly moved, and when the water started to cool I ran more to warm it up again. I realized she was asleep when I felt her stir slightly with a little snort. I kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes.

I woke with a start when I felt her move and heard her voice. "Come on, Dan, it's getting cold." When she lifted up off of me I realized the water was indeed cold, and the warmth of her body had been shielding me from it. We had slept for almost an hour. We toweled off and ran to find our clothes, shivering even though the house was still warm.

"Dan, do you mind if I call the girls and tell them we'll be there for supper? I'll tell them we'll stop and pick up some pizza." I don't know why, but something about this was starting to intrigue me. I guess it was the thought of bringing their freshly and thoroughly fucked sister home to them and sitting down to dinner. That and the fact she seemed eager to let them know about it. Women! I'll never understand them!

"Of course, baby," I said. "It might be fun, and if they're like you it will be interesting getting to know them." The thought also occurred to me that we hadn't eaten anything except each other all day, and I was starving! "I know you and I will be happy with beer, but do we need to get something for them?"

She laughed. "Don't kid yourself, they'll take beer too. Since they're both legal now, they think they are pretty big stuff! And if they want something else, there's plenty in the house for them." I called a great local pizza house and ordered, and we headed out, making a stop for the beer.

When we walked in it was pretty quiet, except for the distant sound of a TV and some music playing upstairs. I took the pizza and beer to the kitchen table while she called them to come down and eat. It didn't take much prompting and there was a small stampede as they ran down the stairs. I made sure I remembered who was which and greeted them both by name, figuring we'd be more comfortable on a personal basis. I needn't have worried though, because they were very friendly, although they giggled a lot. Apparently they weren't jealous I might be stealing their sister from them.

Denise, the older one, was obviously the bolder. She asked with a smirk, "What have you guys been doing today?" I suspect she knew the answer, and was just probing to see what she could find out.

Sharon parried that one when she answered with a giggle, "Getting to know each other better. A lot better!" There was no doubt of that!

The two girls looked at each other, and sort of knowing smile passed between them. And I noticed they spent quite a bit of time glancing at me, trying to assess what Shari had, I guess. I checked them out a bit too, enough to know they were built pretty much like Shari, but Denise had a bit fuller figure, especially up top. And Mandy was a couple of inches shorter than the other two. The pizza and beer went down easily, and I noted that they might be slim, but they had appetites. When we were done the boxes were empty.

Shari told them, "Once his leg's a little better, Dan's going to run with me again, and if you'd like to try, maybe we can all go out together. Just remember, we'll have to be gentle though, not dumb like I was."

The both giggled and looked at each other again. Denise said, "Sounds like you're trying to scare him away!"

I couldn't resist, and said with a grin, "She'll have to do something worse than make me run a couple of miles or sic the two of you on me to do that! I just hope you can keep up!"

We all laughed, and I hoped they knew I was kidding, because I was sure they could all blow me away without much effort it they tried.

Once the supper debris was cleared, Shari handed me another beer and said, "Want to watch some TV for a while?"

Knowing this was part of her plan, I agreed, and we adjourned to the living room couch. I settled back in the corner and when Shari sat pressed against me and handed me the remote, I put my arm around her. She wiggled a little, snuggling in against me, and when she turned to me for a kiss I quickly obliged. She felt warm and soft in my arms and I was really enjoying just having her there, our lips pressing and our tongues gently tangling. I heard a little noise and looked up, but the kitchen light was out now, and I didn't see a thing.

When we stopped a moment for a breath, smiling at each other, she whispered to me, "Thanks, Dan, I really think you made friends tonight. When they aren't happy, I know it right away. I don't think they're afraid of you - and me - now."

I had to admit they seemed nice. And friendly, considering they both knew I was fucking their sister, and maybe all the details too, from what Sharon had said. I had been wary of being involved with them as a condition of seeing Shari, but it looked like it might work out all right.

Her lips covered mine again, making me think I could just kiss like this all night, she felt so good. She stretched and pressed a little harder against me, and I couldn't resist letting my hand rub up and down her thigh, below the leg of her cut-off shorts. Immediately she moaned softly into my mouth, and her lips pressed harder on mine. She rolled towards me so she was almost on top, pressing down against me, and I could run my hand up the back of her thigh, then over her ass, in the tight shorts. Every touch was obviously getting to her, and she was squirming against my body, her tongue rammed deep in my mouth.

She wiggled until she was straddling my thigh, and began slowly rolling her hips, pressing down hard. I let my hand slide between her ass cheeks, and press, so her pussy was being massaged through her shorts by my leg and my fingers at the same time. This time I was sure I heard a sound, almost like a gasp, coming from the darkness. When I looked past Shari's shoulder, I could see the dim outline of one, then two figures standing back in the kitchen.

This time when the kiss broke off we were both gasping, but I whispered in her ear, "They're watching us."

Shari giggled. "I know, I can hear them too. Danny, I don't want you to be embarrassed or upset, but I really don't mind, if you don't. I warned them what might happen. And I don't feel like I have anything to hide from them."

As we kissed again, I thought about that for a minute, although her body rubbing on mine was pretty distracting. For whatever reason, the idea seemed to turn Shari on, and I thought, they were her problem, not mine. And though I'm hardly an exhibitionist, I'm really not shy either. And we certainly weren't doing anything wrong. As long as our relationship didn't change, why should I care? I whispered, "Whatever you want baby, I'm game!"

"Good boy!' she whispered back, "No one's forcing them to watch."

Then, to my surprise, she slid off of me and took off her shorts. Followed quickly by an attack on mine, which ended with them lying on the floor with hers, in a pile. When she came back to me, she straddled both my legs, facing me, as I slumped on the couch. She had on only red bikini panties, and she pressed them against the bulge in my briefs, sliding her barely covered mound back and forth over my cock. She leaned forward and wrapped both arms around my neck, pulling me to her, and as she looked down and I looked up, we kissed again.

I could feel her wetness right through the underwear, and the whole situation had me rock hard, dying to be freed of the briefs. I suddenly realized that I did, somehow, feel extra stimulation, knowing the sisters were watching. I rolled the bikini bottom down over her hips, and she moved off of me again to slip them down. She was almost naked, only her Tee left, with her sisters watching.

But then she reached for my briefs, and as she pulled them down, my erection sprang straight up, standing at attention. I could almost feel the eyeballs touching it, and this time, there were two very distinct gasps. I glanced towards the kitchen, and they were now almost in the doorway, staring. The TV had been playing quietly, but I decided I'd had enough of that, and turned it off, making the house still so that the slightest sound could be heard. Shari looked at me and smiled and giggled, obviously knowing what was going on and perhaps having the same feeling of excitement that I did.

And without hesitation she reached for my cock. Grasping it firmly at the base, she stroked it up and down several times as I panted, then leaned forward and licked off the drop of pre-cum she'd milked out of it. I jumped, gasped and watched wide-eyed as she smiled at me and savored my taste. I forgot about the girls, and my head went back onto the couch cushion, eyes closed tightly. I felt her lips close over my head, and her tongue swirled around and around, getting it soaking wet. All the while her fist was still stroking up and down. I heard a deep "mmmmmmmm" vibrate against my cock. All I could do was moan in reply.

Suddenly, I heard rustling, and the unmistakable sound of whispers, from the kitchen. My eyes flicked open and the first thing I saw was Mandy whispering in Denise's ear, both of them now standing right in the doorway. The second thing I saw was Mandy's hand between her legs, rubbing. And I noticed Denise's eyes, clenching shut, then opening again, as though she didn't want to look but couldn't help herself. But my attention suddenly shifted, when I felt teeth lightly close around my cock head, and when my gaze snapped back to Shari, she was smiling, even with my cock in her mouth. And I heard a muffled giggle.

Well, I was about to do it anyway! I put both hands on Shari's head and pushed. Her lips slid smoothly down my shaft, stopping only when my cock hit the back of her mouth. She gave me a moan of pleasure, and in response, I gave her one too. I opened my eyes to watch as she started bobbing up and down, getting my shaft wet and slick, but my eyes shifted to an almost surreal sight. Both the girls had their hands between their legs, rubbing, and Denise was clutching one of her breasts, squeezing hard. And they moaned, almost as loud as we did, despite their attempts to stifle the sounds.

I didn't know what to think, but it was unbelievably erotic somehow, since I knew it was in direct response to their watching us. But Shari one-upped me for sure when she suddenly lifted her head from my cock and turned directly to her sisters. "If you two are so interested, come in here and sit down and get a good look. It's about time you learned something!"

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers