Let's Make A Deal

Story Info
Daddy doesn't want her to go.
2.2k words
4.37
218.2k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
623 Followers

Raven was a small town girl, beautiful and shy. She was the desire of every breathing male and the obsession of one man in particular ........ her father. Raven had been raised by him since her mother ran off with a younger man when she was just a small child of 7. Her father, David, could be very strict and yet so lenient all at once. He held onto her with an iron leash, sometimes not even allowing her the simple joys of talking to friends on the telephone.

Unknowingly, it was Raven herself that had brought on this obsession. She would often walk straight from the bathroom, fresh from a bath, completely naked to her bedroom, in full view of her father. Other times she would wear next to nothing, small tight shorts and low cut tops. Often times no bra or panties either. Raven was very comfortable with her sexuality. And she had every right to be, she was gorgeous standing 5'6, 125 lbs, long flowing black hair and dark brown eyes.

Her body was perfectly tanned without a tan line in sight. Her tits were perfectly molded into a voluptuous size 40C. And her ass was shaped like a seductive little heart. So as you can see, it would not be difficult to obsess over such a sexy creature. But Raven never thought twice about her father seeing her like this, he was her daddy and she felt extremely comfortable showing off her body.

Her 19th birthday was fast approaching and she wanted nothing more then to go to Paris with her friends, Gloria and Shannon. But she was apprehensive about approaching her father, she knew it would take some tall talking to get him to agree. And even though the prospect of him saying no scared her, the idea of never seeing Paris frightened her more.

So that night when David came home from work, Raven set her plan into motion. Greeting him in her normal perky bouncy manner, she was ready to get a yes out of him no matter what it took.

"Hello daddy!!!" she said, very excited, "How was work today?"

"Just another day," answered David, setting his briefcase down and kicking off his shoes.

Raven took a deep breath and tried to summon up the courage to ask her father.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby?" he answered.

"I need to ask you something but I'm not sure how you'll answer," she said, almost in a whisper as she twirled a long strand of her silky black hair in her finger.

David looked at his daughter standing there in her short tight cut off shorts and her tight white see thru tank top. She was a vision of innocence and sex all rolled into one.

"You can ask me anything baby, you know that," he said, giving him her complete attention.

"Gloria and Shannon want me to go to Paris with them for the summer, can I go????"

"Absolutely not," he answered immediately.

"Why daddy?!?!?" she said, pouting.

"Because you're only 18 and you don't even speak french, Raven," he snapped.

Raven walked over to the large over stuffed couch that sat beside the fireplace and plopped down, pouting as she threw one leg over the arm.

David sat there carefully scanning his young daughter's body. He felt his cock grow beneath his black dress slacks.

"Don't pout my angel, there's plenty of time to see Paris," he said.

Raven refused to speak or even look at her daddy, very upset that he didn't even take time to consider it.

"Not going to speak to me, huh?" he asked.

Raven shook her head no, still looking down at the floor.

"Baby don't be mad, I just think that 18 is too young to run off to a foreign country when you can't even speak the language," he said.

Raven suddenly had an idea. She was going to use her charms to win her daddy's approval. She stood up and faced David, as he noticed her hot nipples poking out from her top. His dick began to throb and almost ache.

"Daddy, isn't there anything I can do or say to change your mind?" she asked, dropping to the floor and crawling over to him.

"No Raven, my mind's made up," he said.

As she stood there on her knees between his legs, she smiled noticing the thick bulge straining beneath his pants. She reached out and took one of his hands, placing them on her firm young tit. They both moaned in unison as he gripped the firm mound tightly.

"Don't do this Raven," he said, "Don't put daddy in this position."

He quickly pulled his large hand from her tit, his face red from embarrassment.

"It's ok daddy," she whispered, lifting her shirt and exposing her firm young tits, "I won't tell anyone."

David stared at his daughter's perfect tits, his mouth watering. Her nipples were small and tan and her tits so round and sexy.

"Suck my nipples daddy, don't hold back, it's just you and me here," she whispered, sliding her shirt off and tossing it to the floor.

David hesitated for a moment, knowing this was wrong, but he had wanted inside his babygirl for years and now was his chance.

"Oh God, Raven, I've never felt tits as perfect as these my whole life," he said, placing both hands on his daughter's perfect mounds.

He began rubbing them hard, almost manhandling them as Raven reached down and began rubbing her father's dick thru his pants.

"God help me Raven, but I want inside you baby," he moaned, rubbing her tits harder.

Raven stood up and faced her daddy, looking down at his face, his eyes almost red with desire for her.

"If I let you fuck me daddy, then I go to Paris, is that a deal?" she asked, slowly unzipping her tight cut off shorts.

"Yes baby yes, give daddy what he wants and I'll pay for all three of you to go," he moaned, watching his babygirl begin to strip for him.

Raven smiled as she continued to unzip her tight little shorts. She giggled playfully as she turned around, back facing her daddy and slowly slid her shorts over her ass and down her long tan legs. David moaned loudly when he saw his daughter was wearing no panties. Her ass was so round and perfect and he got a perfect shot of her asshole as she was bent over.

"Oh God," he moaned, as she turned around, completely naked.

David wasted no time standing up and unzipping his pants, revealing that he too was not wearing underwear. This excited Raven very much. His massive cock bounced free as his pants slid down to his ankles.

He stood there stroking his thick rod, staring at Raven. He knew right now he could get anything he wanted from his babygirl, he had the trump card.

"You want this?" he whispered as his large hand stroked the throbbing shaft.

"Yes daddy, I want your fat cock," she moaned.

"Mmm that's a good girl, now bend over the arm of the couch and put your head down on the cushion," he instructed.

Raven obeyed her daddy's request.

"You ready for this baby? Daddy's gonna pound the shit out of these holes," he hissed, slipping the head of his cock into his daughter's tight pussy hole.

"Yes daddy yes," she purred, slowly moving her hips side to side.

David looked down at his daughter's beautiful ass and was no longer able to control himself. One swift thrust and he was inside his babygirl's pussy. He let out a loud groan as her wet hole molded around his shaft. Quickly he began fucking her, he wanted no more time wasted. His large hands took their place on her hips, pulling her succulent ass closer to him so he could see her beautiful asshole.

"Oh God Raven, I never knew you'd feel like this baby," he groaned, fucking her like a machine.

She could feel his cock tip pressing into her womb. His thrusts pushing her hips into the arm of the couch. She bit her lip several times, closing her eyes and enjoying the sensation that such a large dick inside her was bringing. She never wanted this to end. She could feel her daddy's warm nut sack slapping against her ass with each thrust. His fingers digging into her hips and pulling her closer, jamming his hot cock into his daughter's fuckhole deeper and deeper.

"Fuck I gotta stop or I'm going to cum," he moaned, slipping his cock from her pussy.

But before she could say anything, she felt the fat cock head pressing into her asshole.

"I have to fuck your ass baby, I can't take it anymore," he hissed.

Raven clutched the couch cushion tightly in her fist, preparing for her daddy's cock to fuck her virgin asshole.

Another quick stroke and he was inside his daughter's asshole.

"Oh my fucking God," he groaned," this hole's even better baby."

He wasted no time beginning to work her asshole. He moved his hips in a circular motion, working it deep into his daughter. Raven put her face into the cushion and bit the material, not wanting to make a sound ........ yet.

David began thrusting harder and deeper, ramming his fat cock up as far as it would go. Raven clamped her ass muscles around her daddy's dick, milking him and teasing him.

"Thats it baby, be daddy's whore, work my cock in your ass," he groaned, pumping her asshole faster.

Several minutes later, when he could no longer hold back he commanded her to get on her knees and face him. He slipped his wet cock from her asshole and grabbed her by the hair as she kneeled before him.

"Lick it baby, lick daddy's fat cock," he whispered, jacking his dick off just inches from her mouth.

Raven looked up at her father, smiling and obeying. Her hot teenage tongue slithered from her crimson lips, finally resting upon her daddy's cock tip. David threw his head back and began jacking off faster. His hips moving at a rapid pace, almost as though he were fucking the air.

"Don't stop baby, suck daddy's cock head, suck it tight," he hissed breathlessly.

Raven began sucking her daddy's cock head tightly as he instructed. She could smell and taste herself on his flesh and this only excited her more. She began sucking daddy's cock head almost savagely, sucking it like a lollipop.

"OH SHIT BABY, MMMMMM THAT'S IT, PUT YOUR MOUTH ON DADDY'S COCK, I'M CUMMING!!!!!," he screamed, spraying her mouth and lips and chin with his hot seed.

Rope after rope of hot thick semen coated his babygirl's face and mouth. His hips bucked wildly as he grabbed her hair tighter, pushing her mouth all the way down on his cock. Raven never missed a drop of her daddy's seed. She sucked him like a pro as the last of the cum leaked from his cock tip.

David slowly released the grip he had on his daughter's long silky hair. He just stood there for a moment, his legs shaking and his spent dick bobbing in front of Raven's mouth.

"Mmmm you are such a good little girl Raven," he whispered breathlessly.

She stood up and took her daddy's hand and led him to the couch so he could rest. She sat there next to him looking at his sexy fat cock, which was still in his right hand. She put her hand on top of his and slowly together they both began jacking him off again. Raven looked into her daddy's eyes and leaned in and kissed him powerfully.

David quickly responded to this by pulling her onto his lap.

"I want to fuck you again baby, please," he begged, letting his cock slip back inside his daughter.

Raven didn't say a word, she just straddled her daddy and began riding his cock again. Her moans and dirty words filled their small living room as they sat on the couch, father and daughter having the best sex either one of them had ever had. David placed his hands on her shoulders, pulling her down further onto his cock. His hips bucked up, meeting her pussy and fucking her deep. Raven's heavy tits bounced as she rode her daddy's fat cock.

Within minutes David had cum again, this time filling his daughter with his seed.

Raven kissed her father again, slowly rocking on his cock as it softened inside her. She gently put her head on his chest, as he ran his fingers thru her hair.

"I always want to do this Raven," he whispered,"I want to be the only cock that you fuck in your life."

Raven smiled and agreed that from now on her daddy would be the only one to fuck her.

The afternoon wore on and they both fell asleep. David's cock never left its spot.

Later the next day, Raven awoke to find a note from her father :

"Baby, daddy's at work, I will see you tonight and be ready for more of what we had yesterday. Oh and as promised, here is my credit card. Call your friends and make the arrangements. I love you, Dad."

Raven jumped up, hollering and screaming in complete excitement. She smiled as she dialed the number for the airline. Sometimes in this life, to get what you want, you must do what others want.

-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
623 Followers