Let's Make A Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers

She stood up and smiled as he approached.

The woman wore a mud-cloth blazer and mid-thigh skirt with black high heeled sandals. No stockings on her legs. No blouse under the jacket. Cleavage in full effect, especially on her petite frame. The skirt was pulled tightly across nice wide hips.

Damn, Mark thought again. This day sure was becoming interesting.

The woman extended her hand. "Hello, Mr. O'Bryan. I'm Tasha Nelson." She spoke with a trendy nasal middle America voice -- with a touch of underlying tension.

Mark smiled a little and took the extended hand. It was soft, too. "Please, call me Mark."

The agent smiled back and inclined her head somewhat. "I'm Tasha, then."

Mark smiled his most charming smile. "Nice to meet you, Tasha."

As Tasha sat down and opened up her soft leather case, Mark picked up her thoughts. Bawdy, horny, naughty thoughts.

Apparently the woman had a boyfriend, but it didn't seem to be going very well, and the girl hadn't been getting any for months. But he was still surprised to pick up a vivid fantasy from her, over before it started, of making love, with him, right there, right on the conference table!

This formula rocks, Mark thought. "Thanks for meeting with me here," Mark smiled.

Tasha smiled back. "Not a problem, Mark," she smiled back. "Unfortunately, there's a problem with your credit record."

"I know," Mark nodded. "I'm behind a little on some of my law school loans." But then he suddenly picked up something from her mind -- the house had been foreclosed on. The house was up for sale at a highly reduced price, literally pennies on the dollar. He could write a check for it today and it would be his.

Then he decided to play a little dirty pool. He relocated her sexual frustrations and the fantasy she had for him, and let them fill her mind.

Mark couldn't see it, but Tasha became instantly wet, her nipples instantly hard. She suddenly stared across the table at him with sexy, heavily hooded, bedroom eyes. And then she smiled at him, her painted lips curved upward.

Mark was suddenly a little afraid. What sexual monster have I just awakened?

She suddenly stood up, kicked off her high heels, and slithered and slinked across the conference table towards him with feline grace and style, even as she unbuttoned her blazer. "That can wait."

And then she grabbed his necktie, tugged him towards her, and kissed him. More like devoured, Mark thought. Tasha kissed him with unexpected delicacy, but the way her lips and tounge cleverly worked his own, he knew she was not playing around.

He intended to satisfy her well and good.

But before he had a chance, she tugged on his tie again and stood him up, even as she slithered off the table. She pushed him against the wall and went south. In a twinkling, she had unzipped his trousers and was sucking on his hard cock like there was no tomorrow.

And she was good. Damn, was she good, he thought. But she didn't rush it, he noticed. Miss Tasha Nelson enjoyed every single inch of him, and took her sweet time. Before too long, though, Mark felt an orgasm coming, so to speak, and coming on strong.

"Gonna cum, Tasha," Mark warned her.

But Tasha kept on sucking until he came, right in her mouth. "Mmmm," she said. She continued to suck, even as he had a strong orgasm. He was afraid he was going to ruin her suit but she didn't even gag as he filled her mouth with the white stuff. She pressed her lips together to make a ring of lipstick around his penis, then pulled back and licked her lips.

Mark took her back over to the table and had her sit down. He kissed her some more, reaching inside her blazer to palm D-cup breasts. He sat down before her to lick and suck on her nipples, a slightly more pale shade of fudge against her coffee skin.

Tasha moaned his name sensuously. "Ohhhh, Mark..."

Then Mark started to spread her legs. Tasha smiled, "You don't need to do that. Just fuck me, baby. Fuck me."

Mark stood up and moved in between her legs. Tasha bit her lower lip in anticipation and put her arms around his neck. As he entered her tight pussy she arched her back and her eyes nearly rolled up inside her head.

They proceeded to fuck in three different positions, for at least half an hour -- Tasha seated with Mark standing, then doggy style with Tasha on the table on all fours, and finally with Mark seated with Tasha on top. But Tasha lost count of the orgasms she'd had, incredibly powerful orgasms.

Both of them sweaty and naked, Tasha's last orgasm finally faded and they laughed and kissed, no longer so passionately, but the satisfied kiss of lovers.

"My god," Tasha whispered reverently, her hands on his face. "Thank you so much, baby. Thank you." She kissed him over and over and over again.

"Oh, no," Mark chuckled. "Thank you."

After a few minutes, Tasha disengaged from Mark's arms and began to get dressed again. "I believe we were discussing real estate," Tasha said professionally but softly. She buttoned her blazer, zipped her skirt up, and then found her lipstick. "And I believe you qualify for our express program." Tasha and Mark both chuckled.

"What's that?" Mark said innocently.

"That's a special discount we only give to our best clients," she explained softly, looking up into his eyes. "In this case, we bought this house you want for pennies on the dollar. I don't see any harm in selling it to you for that."

"Just like that?" Mark asked, innocently again.

"Trust me, baby," she said, looking him up and down as she fished some paperwork out of her leather case. "You definitely qualify."

"Thanks," Mark said, grinning. It gave him some solace that he hadn't used his power to get this great deal -- the sex had done that.

* * * * * * *

As Tasha Nelson went out of the room, he chuckled to himself as he looked at the mortgage slip, stamped paid in full, and jingled the keys to his brand new house.

But the day wasn't completely through. After lunch he had a meeting with the guy who had emailed him about the RIAA task force, the head of the whole department. Tony Johnson, blond and blue-eyed, was an attorney who lived to file lawsuits, so copyright law was tailor made for him. And he had found the ultimate client in the RIAA. Mark had no interest in this whatsoever, but he confidenly strode into Tony's office.

"Hey, Mark," Tony said jovially as he stood and shook Mark's hand. "Have you given any thought to my email?"

Mark read Tony's mind like an open book. And all the spam he'd had to delete. "Yeah, I have," he said. "But I think it might be more useful to go elsewhere."

Tony raised an eyebrow. "Yeah. This spam is driving me nuts. I'm going to propose to the partners we open a new department." Then he speared Mark with a glance. "Feel like a big fat promotion?"

Mark grinned. "For this new spam department? Hell yeah."

Tony extended his hand again and Mark shook it. "Give'em hell, dude."

"You bet," Mark nodded. He left Tony's office counting his raise.

The rest of the day went by quickly, especially since Toni would come into his office for an occasional quickie.

He drove home and changed clothes, from his suit to a hooded track suit with sandals, then he grabbed a bottle of wine from his wine rack and drove over to Rachel's place.

He went up to the door and rang the doorbell. "Who is it?" Rachel's voice said.

"It's me, Mark," he said, gripping the wine bottle tightly.

"Come on in, baby," her voice sang. Mark grinned, opened the door and stepped inside. Rachel emerged from the kitchen, wearing tight blue jeans and a white long-sleeved top, barefoot, her hair down, her lips painted with shiny red lipstick. She took the bottle from him, and gave him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. "Hey, baby. Glad you could make it."

"The pleasure was all mine," Mark grinned.

"Come on into the kitchen with me," she said.

"Need any help?" Mark asked.

"No, thank you," Rachel smiled. "It's almost finished."

"Whatever it is, it smells delicious."

Rachel beamed. "Thank you. It's a surprise and I hope it turns out right." She opened the bottle of wine and took out two wine glasses, then stuck the bottle in a bucket of ice. "So, tell me, what's been going on with you?" she asked in a chatty tone. She handed him one glass and sipped at hers.

"Not much," Mark said modestly. "Finally got my house."

Rachel made a happy noise. "That's wonderful, baby. When do you move in?"

"Good question," Mark realized. "Hopefully you can see it soon." Rachel squealed and clapped her hands. Mark sipped his own wine and said, "What's up with you and the divorce? I didn't even know you were married."

Rachel took a long time before responding. Mark got all sorts of vibes from her mind. The mind of a divorcee. She checked the pan on the stove, then turned off the heat and took the pan off the burner.

"Yes, I was. For a little while. What I thought was a good marriage, was instead a big sham. A great big sham."

"How so?" Mark asked quietly. Fearing the answer. Trying to calm her own mind while keeping his own even. Then he sensed a buried thought, dug for it, and yanked it to the surface of her mind.

Mark saw her face change. "It's not important, now," she smiled softly. She opened a cabinet and took out two dinner plates. "Let's eat. I'm hungry."

At the dinner table, lit with a candle, Mark said, "Wow, Rachel, you sure haven't lost any culinary ability."

Rachel laughed and sipped her wine. "Why, thank you, Mark. I take it you enjoyed your free dinner?"

"Very much," Mark nodded. "So why didn't you tell me you were married?" At the same time he comforted Rachel's mind.

Her smile stayed on her face. "Because the day after the wedding, I realized what a mistake I had made. Because the man that I really wanted...is right here."

She grabbed his arm and rubbed it.

Mark swallowed. "You wanna get married? With me?"

Rachel's smile became subtly different. "Well, I don't know about getting married," she said, taking his hands and standing him up. "But I do want to try being something more than just friends. I want you...to be my special friend."

"How special?" Mark asked, his voice a whisper.

"Pretty darn special," Rachel smiled.

Her succulently painted red lips, slightly parted and slightly curved, looked delicious in the candle light. Mark slipped his arms around her waist, and Rachel put her hands on his shoulders -- and kissed him. They kissed fully, their previously un-realized passion for each other flaring into full being.

In less than ten minutes they were both naked and in her bedroom, just past the bedroom door. Mark gently laid her naked brown body on cream-colored satin sheets. They kissed and caressed a while longer, then Mark began moving down her body.

Rachel was full of tension -- she had wondered what this was going to be like, for years, ever since they met, in fact. But now as he nibbled, kissed and licked her body, every sensation had the effect of stoking her fire even more.

With every kiss, every touch, every caress, Rachel gasped or oooohhhhed or called Mark's name in soft passion.

Finally Mark couldn't deny her or himself any more. He gently spread Rachel's legs and moved in between, and gently pressed the head of his hard pink cock against her naked brown pussy -- and slipped inside her.

They both gasped at the moment of their joining. Then Mark began to move. Rachel had always considered herself a lady, and Mark would agree, but in this moment she was all woman, digging her nails in his back, in his hair, shouting his name and making loud female noises.

Mark blew her away in a sexual sense -- before he came he gave her at least five orgasms. After the last orgasm had faded, Rachel kissed him and caressed his sweaty body.

"Oh, baby," she moaned. "This was the best. I just wish it hadn't taken me so long to get up the courage to tell you how I feel about you."

Mark held her tighter. "Let's not deny ourselves any more then."

Rachel smiled happily and kissed him. "You got it, baby."

* * * * * * *

Three weeks later, the last bit of furniture was moved into his new house, and Mark paid the two moving men, who thanked him and drove off in the truck.

The day after he'd bought the house, Mr. Zane had called his office himself, incensed. But when the phone call was over, the man had forgotten the house even existed.

Grinning, Mark got a box of stuff out of his car and went to the door. But he noticed two cars pull up to the curb. One of the cars, he recognized as Toni's. The other car, he recognized as Rachel's. His cock started to harden at the thought of them both in his house.

He went inside and dropped the box on the floor. He turned around -- and both Toni, Tasha and Rachel each stood there. Smiling.

Rachel dropped her purse at the door. "We wanted to give you a house-warming gift," she said softly, smiling sexily.

"And what's that?" Mark asked grinning, as the three women approached him.

"What do you think?" Rachel whispered, giving him a sexy look. "Actually, I have some very good news that I think you'll like."

"I always like good news," Mark grinned. "What is it?"

"I let my real estate license expire," she said, playing with the buttons on his golf shirt. "Because I just passed my paralegal exam. And guess which firm hired me?"

"You're kidding?" Mark asked.

Rachel smiled and nodded. "Let's get this sexy man to the bedroom, ladies." The three ladies giggled as they went up the stairs.

JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers
12