Let's Spend the Night Together

Story Info
A pair of lovers meet.
2k words
3.33
12.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Euan
Euan
6 Followers

I watched you walk into the front entrance of the hotel when the Taxi dropped you. You were looking very neat in your business suit, pulling a small wheeled suitcase. I gave you time to check in then got out of the car with my own suitcase and went and checked in to my own room.

Punctually, at the arranged time, my mobile phone rang. You told me your room number with a deliciously dirty laugh. It was only a couple of doors along. When I gently knocked the door short time later you opened it immediately. You had changed from your business suit into a rather revealing dress which drew my eyes to your cleavage.

You took me in your arms and kissed me. Then pushing me back to arms length, as I closed the door and looking down at my crutch you asked me.

"Hi big boy are you pleased to see me"

"Well, you can find that out for yourself." I replied.

You reached down and ran your hand across my trousers where my prick was valiantly stirring.

"It's going to need a bit of work then?" you said, and kissed me on the mouth with your hand playing with my prick.

"Undo me."

I obliged and undid the hooks which were holding the front of you dress together. I slipped a couple of my fingers into the inside of your dress and the back of them felt the smoothness of your breasts and the surprising roughness of the lace in which make up part of the cups of your bra. I then undid the buttons of your dress down to the waist. The front of your dress gaped open, and your breasts restrained by a black and red bra fell forward.

"Do you like my new bra? I got it especially so that you could take me out of it."

"Now or later?"

"Well you are really over dressed and you really need to get stripped down."

I took off my jacket and bent down untied my shoe laces, and slipped off my shoes and socks. When I straightened up, you untied my tie while I undid the buttons on my shirt cuffs, then you undid the buttons of my shirt slowly and when they were all undone undid my trouser belt, undid the hooks on the waist band and pulled down my zip. My trousers fell down around my ankles and I stepped out of them I then took off my shirt and dropped it behind me.

I kissed you again and put my hands on your dress, found the small zip at your waist, pulled it down and eased your dress off you, running my hands down your arms. We embraced and kissed and my hands moved to your breasts where I could feel your nipples pressing against the cups which held your breasts. I moved my hands to the top of your pantyhose and began to roll it down over your hips. With one mind we moved over to the bed where you sat down.

I kneeled down before you and pulled the legs of the pantyhose down, and when I got it to your knees I moved my hand up your leg to press the soft yielding flesh of your inner thigh and as I did so, I ran my thumb over your mound of Venus, and then slipped it down between your leg. For a moment I contemplated sliding my thumb under your thong, but I thought that I would give you more pleasure if I transferred my main attention to your breasts, (though not neglecting your pubic area).

I put my hands around your back and pulled your buttocks forward until your legs pushed out on either side of my body, and my prick nestled in against you. We kissed, with your soft lips, (have you ever noticed that you have such soft lips?) enthusiastically kissing mine, and your tongue, flicking in and out of my mouth, with my tongue going in the other direction.

After a few minutes of this you pulled back and took your lips from mine.

"What do you think of my new bra?"

"Very nice," I said, "but remember that it is only packaging."

"Well then unpack me."

I moved my hand up to your bra strap. I felt around for the catch and one handedly, a skill I'm very proud of, learnt with a lot of ladies, I unclipped your bra, and pulled it off over your arms. I pushed back to admire your breasts lying, heavy, pendulous, with your great finger like nipples bringing them to a beautiful conclusion.

I remember once when we were having phone sex asking you if you could suck your tit, and you misheard me and thought that I had said clit. I took your left tit in the palm of my hand and took the nipple into my mouth. God I felt my prick press against you, as I took your nipple and like a hungry child played with it. You then picked up your right tit and gently moved my mouth over to it so that I was sucking your right tit.

"Do you know," you said, "I'd love to be titty fucked."

I took my mouth away from your tit.

"No problem, have you any lube?" You stood up, went over, picked up your hand bag, and rummaged in it. You then brought out a dispenser of lube.

In the mean time I stood up, and when you came over to me took you in my arms and kissed you with passion. You eased my pants over my hips and the fell down my legs, my prick stood out proud. We gyrated together and then you lay down on to bed, and with a swift movement took off your throng. You looked up at me and said.

"Well?"

You reached out and grasped my prick and almost pulled me over to you on the bed. I climbed up on the bed and straddled your body between my knees. I bend down and kissed you on the mouth, my hands grasping your breasts, but pressing against them with my chest. I straightened up, still holding your breasts, messaging your nipples between my fingers. I then moved down your body, and placed by face between your breasts, and held them so that my mouth was in your cleavage. I held your breasts on either side of my race, with my finger and thumb still holding your nipples

"Birrrr." I said, and you giggled.

I then straightened up, and lent over to pick up the tube of lube which you had put on the bedside cabinet. I broke the seal and took of the top. I moved up your body so that my balls were lightly pressing on the bottom of your breasts. I squirted some of the lube onto your cleavage.

"Oh that's cold," you reacted

I squirted more and began to rub it generously over and between your tits messaging them deeply. Then I lent forward so that my erect prick was no longer pointing skywards but was in between your warm slippery tits, which I was pressing together with the palms of my hand, with my finger and thumb exciting your nipples. I moved my prick back and forwards and up and down. You almost sat up as you reached your right hand round my body so that you could pleasure yourself around your clitoris and labia.

I could hear you getting excited and feel your hips buck behind me. I felt my prick being messaged by your slippery tits and I felt my self come, so that the great white stringy gush of cum flooded across your chest to your neck to give you a "pearl necklace". I looked down at you and you dipped your fingers into the cum and tasted it.

"That's good, I could do with a lot more of that. Let's have a shower."

We got off the bed, kissed and went into the bath room. I turned the handle of the shower and after a few moments the water came out at just the right temperature. Clearly you had set it earlier. You put on your shower cap, stepped into the shower and I crowded in after you. My backside touched the cold walls of the shower, the warm water poured over both of us. I picked up a tube of shower gel and rubbed it over you, I rubbed it over your neck and down your breasts. I moved behind you and washed your back, gently rubbing my hand over your arse hole and then bring my hands forward and pressing my prick into the cleavage between your buttocks rubbed with my hand, first of all your iliac bones and then sliding my hands over your smooth, slippery, mons pubis, I felt your clitoris, and gently massaged it with the long finger of one hand while I played with your breasts with the other hand.

You shuddered deliciously, and I moved my finger off your clit and pushed it between your labia to the very mouth of your cunt. You reached between your legs and began to rub my cock. I slipped my finger into your cunt, and reached up to the thickening of your G spot. You turned round, pivoting on my finger, and reaching down you took my balls in your hand and gently squeezed them.

"Behave your self, we're here to get washed, and I really want the benefit of you exploring my cunt."

Reluctantly I took my finger out of you and you, efficiently picked up the tube of shower gel, and beginning with my prick and balls gave me a luxurious foam bath. You took the shower head out of its holder and rinsed me off. We got out of the shower and mutually towelled each other dry.

You took me by the hand and led me back into the bedroom where you lay down on the bed. I lay down beside you and we cuddled for a while facing each other. I gently pushed you over on your back, opened your legs, got onto my knees and knelt between your legs. I reached over to my side of the bed, took the pillows and placed them under your buttocks so that your cunt was raised.

I lay down with me body between your legs and reached out to grasp your labia with my finger and thumb, resting my forearms on the top of your thighs I then pull my self up and lick your love slit, paying special attention to your clit and then moving down and sticking my tongue into your love hole. I did this several times until I noticed the taste of your cunt changing as your lube juices flowed out showing that your were ready for me. Your moaning had changed tone and your hips were gyrating so after giving your clit a final licking I kissed my way up your body, across the smoothness of where your pubic hairs should be, up to your navel, up to your breasts which I kissed. I then moved my body up so that I was lying across your hips.

I began to kiss you on your shoulders and then up your neck until we were kissing each other with our tongues inter twined. I felt my prick rubbing on the warn wetness of your cunt and pressing forward felt its head find the place it was looking for and slipping gently into your cunt. We lay there together for a moment and then we begin to pleasure each other moving our hips so that I feel the muscles of your cunt squeezing on my prick, while I ram my prick in and out your cunt. I hear you gasp and shudder and the pressure on my prick reduces and there is the strange feeling in my balls and my prick and I come and have the little death lying on you like a stranded whale while you, lucky you, have multiple organisms until my deflating prick falls out of your cunt.

We suddenly noticed that the room isn't all that warm and moved under the bedclothes. Then we snuggled up together and drowsily kissed for a while until we fell asleep.

Euan
Euan
6 Followers