Let's Twist Again

Story Info
Alexis is back twisting and turning.
17.8k words
4.75
100.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers

*Author's note:

For those of you who have followed the escapades of Alexis in Literotica, you know there are twists and turns in my tales. My legions of loyal fans (you three know who you are!) have asked/pleaded/begged for a continuation of my "Texas Hold 'em" stories and most recently my "A Reeeeally FILFY Story". Naturally I'm flattered that Alexis is in demand but there are only so many hours in a day and I do have a real life (well, sort of)! What's a girl to do?

Solution; bring the characters from "Texas" and "FILF" together for a Literotica Nude Day contest submission! Kill three birds with one orgasm, so to speak. For those of you fresh to the wondrous, wacky world of Alexis, feel free to check out the stories under my nom de guerre. However, this story stands on its own and will hopefully make something else stand up for my frisky male readers. For my frolicsome female readers, drop your panties and fire up your Jessica Rabbit vibrator.

Remember kids, the characters in this story are of legal age and low morals; the perfect combination for an erotic story. Since this is a contest with mini-dollars and mega-egos on the line, please vote and comment. I love feedback, even from the anonymous guy who sent me a fan email stating, "Ur funy girl, I lik little tities". Sigh.

Prologue: "What's past is prologue." (Willy Shakespeare)

Ok, bear with me; I need to set the stage for my friends and/or situations from "Texas" and "FILF". Chronologically, "FILF" comes first since I went to college and roomed with a gorgeous Southern Belle named Ashley Rose Cornwallis. Her daddy's name is Charles Howard Cornwallis IV, a filthy rich Southern gentleman who is more than a daddy to Ashley, if you get my drift. I became intertwined in their incestuous relationship in more ways than one.

"Texas" was after I graduated from college, moved to the big city and ingratiated myself with a bunch of guys at Murphy's sports bar. My buddies and I ended up on a yacht playing Texas Hold 'em not for money but for clothes (or removal thereof) in the true spirit of a Nude Day celebration. Two of the Murphy's men are Bryan, a wealthy trust funder who owns the yacht and Steven (aka Meat, heh heh). They will be coming along for this ride.

Still with me? Indulge me one more paragraph so I can describe myself just a teeny bit so you can get the full mental image of a love goddess such as me. Picture this; black lustrous hair, full lips, curvaceous figure, flirtatious brown eyes and an animal magnetism. Now picture the opposite. That's me sports fans. The dark curvy one is actually Ashley Rose. My God, she attracts men like ticks to a dog, like flies to a picnic, like hookers to the 7th Fleet. My body has been generously described (thanks for the support, Mom) as willowy and slender. You could say I have breasts but that only qualifies if you count my nipples. Otherwise, I do have a shapely, athletic butt that the Murphy's boys like to slap in a comradely fashion when we greet each other at the bar. Ashley Rose, Mr. Cornwallis, Bryan and Meat have all toyed with my nips and I've heard no complaints. Each has explored my nether regions like Peary sought the North Pole with his loyal Eskimos. To continue this simile (or is it an analogy?), my own intrepid explorers found my girly regions as barren as the polar ice cap but with a slippery, pink crevasse to spelunk.

Chapter One: "Idle Hands are the Devil's Playground" (Unknown)

Where was I? Ok, we are back to the future. Bryan, Meat and I were hanging at Murphy's Bar & Grill in late June drinking beer and idly watching a boring baseball game on the big screen. Murphy's carries every damn microbrew on the planet and Bryan and Meat were arguing which should win the gold medal this year. Personally, I think the way to judge beer is by the name and label graphics. 'Old Leghumper' and 'Blithering Idiot' compete for my taste buds. Meat is keen for 'Moose Drool' but Bryan champions 'Arrogant Bastard Ale'. You know how some dog owners look like their dogs? I think it's the same with beer drinkers and their favorite beers. Feel free to observe this at your own favorite watering hole.

Meat is definitely a man's man. He's like the super hero Thor. Longish blond hair, ice-blue eyes straight from Norway and teeth whiter than a polar bear's tummy. He's a sweet guy with easy-going personality. I suspect you can figure out his nickname. If you need help, I can vouch that it takes two hands to play his didgeridoo. I know, I know, it's a cliché but, Zeus, he's a big boy. It's a little intimidating for a miniature maiden like me.

Bryan has no nickname. I think it's because he's so aristocratic. Tall, dark and handsome with money. How in the world one of the sluts who vie for his attention haven't landed this big fish I'll never know. I lost the final all-in Texas Hold 'em bet to him so we have been up close and personal both then and since then. He has a lean, mean body but nothing extraordinary in the man parts. But it's how you operate the backhoe that gets the hole dug. Bryan comes off a tiny bit arrogant (remember the beer?) but only to outsiders. He is so generous with his wealth it can be embarrassing to a slave wage earner like me. I do swallow my pride (as well as his yummy man gravy whenever possible) because I can't hang with these guys unless I gracefully accept their largesse. Thus my bar bills and entertainment expenses never find their way to my debit card when I'm with them.

I'm not going to lie, I would love to be a permanent satellite around Bryan's planet but we seem destined to be great friends with benefits. I do try to undermine other girls' assets when they come sniffing around Bryan. I have a sharp tongue and I have excellent 'bimbar' (bimbo radar) when it comes to protecting my male friends.

Anyhoo, back to the lazy day at Murphy's. Meat was thumbing through his iPhone's calendar looking for an appointment when he started laughing. Bryan and I eyed him suspiciously while waiting for an explanation.

"Hey Nebraska, remember your 'My Little Pony' panties?" Meat asked with a grin. (Side story; my mean brothers nicknamed me Nebraska when I was a teenager because I was as flat as the Great Plains State and the name was leaked to these local yokels. Unfortunately the name is still appropriate).

"Well, yes I do, Mr. 'first out of the Hold 'em game'", I replied with an evil look. During the infamous Texas Hold 'em strip poker game I had enhanced my chances of winning by wearing more layers than an onion. I wore the 'My Little Pony' panties over my thong so I would last longer with those card sharks.

Bryan choked on his pale ale and snorted some out his nose.

"Nice look, Bry," I said as I dabbed foamy beer from his chin with my napkin.

Meat continued, "The reason I bring it up is that Nude Day is on my calendar for next month and I couldn't help but remember your pathetic attempt to cheat on Bryan's yacht last year."

"Cheat?" I asked incredulously. "Show me the rules that state that a certain number of clothes must be worn and I will kiss your bare, hairless butt in front of your grandmother during High Mass."

"It's really more an ethical issue I believe, Alexis," Bryan interjected ponderously and then continued, "strip poker has unwritten rules of conduct and you violated Rule 5A."

"Rule 5A, huh. And that states what exactly?" I inquired.

"Strip poker players WANT to get naked quickly! Duh!" Bryan exclaimed.

"I had my virginal body to protect against your prying eyes," I countered weakly, "plus you guys know I can't bluff when I get a good hand."

Bryan and Meat both nodded knowingly while remembering our grand day on the yacht.

Meat spoke up and said, "We should do it again. You know, have another Nude Day celebration."

"When is it this year?" Bryan asked quickly. He was always up for a party, especially one with naked women.

"July 14th according to this cute little secretary in my hand," Meat replied.

"What say you, virginal Alexis?" Bryan asked me with a sly smile.

I pulled my Droid out of my jeans and pretended to look at my calendar as if I were a CEO of a multi-national corporation. My eyes widened with surprise when I found that I actually did have a conflict.

"I know this may surprise you two, but I actually have a life outside of Murphy's. My college roommate has invited me to visit that week. Sorry," I told them with regret.

"Hold on, do you mean that hottie you showed us pictures of?" Meat asked. I had bragged about my beautiful college roommate many times to the boys. They were constantly badgering me to invite her for a visit so they could hit on her.

"What if she were to join us for a friendly little game of Nude Day poker too?" Bryan suggested innocently.

My mind was spinning and my butt was squirming because I knew the Cornwallis secret. Crap, I had been up close and personal participating in some seriously hot sex with my roommate and her father. Some things you just don't share with your buddies, even if you are treated as one of the guys.

"Are you ashamed of your friends, Lexi?" Meat poked my shoulder good-naturedly.

My devilish mind was whirling like a dervish. What if? Should we? Would it work? My nipples were betraying me in my tight polo shirt. I was excited about this possibility also, witnessed by the dampness I felt between my pussy lips.

"Earth to Nebraska, Earth to Nebraska," Bryan intoned as he looked pointedly at my erect nipples.

"It's complicated guys. I'm invited to Ashley's place and I can't change that just because you want to see her naked," I finally responded.

"However, let me talk to her. Give me a minute and I'll call her," I continued.

I went to Murphy's outdoor seating area for a little privacy to call Ashley Rose. I was a little nervous about this but she knew all about my friends from calls and emails.

"Lexi! I was just talking about you with Daddy. We are both so excited about your upcoming visit," Ashley shrieked when she answered. Uh oh, I thought. Is this a good idea or not? Nothing ventured, nothing gained I thought as I got ready to propose a change in plans.

"Ashley Rose, I hope your conversation about me with Daddy is pure of heart, you little minx," I said with a smile in my voice.

"Always, sweetie. But Daddy did bring up your amazing clit again! He is obsessed with your little toy soldier," she giggled. Ashley was referring to the fact that my clit gets very firm and long when aroused and her Daddy had feasted on my bald man in the boat with enthusiasm.

"Um, Ash, do you remember when I told you about the time I went on a yacht with my guy friends from Murphy's?" I asked.

"Of course, you dirty little slut. I was so turned on by the fact that you were the only girl on the boat and you got naked with all of them," she gushed.

"Well, I'm just going to ask rather than beat around the bush. How would you feel about two of my guys coming with me to visit?" I asked with trepidation and then continued, "I know I've told you about them, it's Bryan and Meat."

Ashley Rose is the epitome of Southern graciousness. She did not miss a beat when she replied, "Of course they can come, honey!"

"Wait a minute...what about Daddy?" I asked, knowing there was going to be some seriously kinky sex if I came alone.

"Oh, don't worry. He will love having some other men around. As long as we can have our private little party after hours I'm sure it will be fine. You know, Daddy has been hinting that I should expand my horizons with other men. I think he's starting to feel like our special relationship is hurting my future. This could be a good test of that theory actually!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Just one more thing, Ashley. These boys have another Nude Day party in mind, which occurs while we would be there. I know how open you and Daddy are about sex but what about with outsiders? Will that be a problem?" I countered.

"Oh my Lawd, I do declare," she said with an exaggerated Southern drawl, "I believe we can adapt if necessary. You did say this Meat guy has a monster, right?"

"I've got another great idea, Lex, I'm going to invite my cousin Jo Lynn to even out the gender ratio. You met her at graduation I think. She is a naughty girl who will love this idea," she continued.

Wow, this thing was taking on a life of its own! I'm thinking this year's Nude Day might surpass the yacht trip. And that would be hard to do.

Chapter Two: "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination" (John Lennon)

Since we had a few weeks before our trip to the Cornwallis estate, the conversations at Murphy's usually revolved around how to properly celebrate Nude Day. After the initial giddiness over the fact that we were all going to a Southern mansion for a naked party, some reality talk started to creep in to the conversation.

"Alex, I'm sure you've thought about this but what about Ashley's parents? Lord knows we've all done our share of sneaking around behind our parents back but is there any problem for Ashley?" Bryan asked one day.

I wasn't about to spill the beans about Ashley's incestuous relationship with her father or my own participation in a love triangle with them. I figured Ashley and Daddy would keep our private business confined to Ashley's bedroom after hours.

"It won't be a problem because there is a huge guest house well away from the main mansion that is secluded and private. It has a massive swimming pool and spa as well. It will be perfect for a private party," I told them.

"What about Ashley's mother? You haven't said much about her; will she be suspicious?" Meat asked.

"Meat, I will issue a personal challenge to you. During this trip, if you can make Mrs. Cornwallis do anything that resembles normal human behavior, which includes a real smile or heaven forbid, a laugh, I will dance naked in the downtown plaza fountain at high noon. She is a seriously uptight Southern matriarch. Overmedicated too, in my guesstimation," I explained.

"She just needs a little Meat on her bones," Bryan chortled.

"Give me a hint; what does she like to do for fun?" Meat asked.

"Fun? I don't think she knows that word. However, she does love horses and they have a whole stable of thoroughbreds. Do you know how to ride a horse, Meat?" I asked.

"Hmmm, interesting. That will be my personal goal during this trip. Loosen up Mama. God, I love a challenge," Meat said with an evil glint in his eye and then continued, "plus I can't wait to see you get arrested for being naked in the fountain."

"Ok, Bryan, what have you planned for the Nude Day party? I have one absolute, non-negotiable, no exceptions rule; you cannot use Texas Hold 'em again as a get-naked game," I stated and crossed my arms over my mighty chest defiantly.

"Jeeze, stick girl, don't get your panties in a wad. I'm way ahead of you. I've got a totally unique plan to titillate all who participate. Has your adorable boy toy Bryan ever let you down?" he asked as he rubbed my bare knee under the table.

Full disclosure here; I know I've told you kind readers that Bryan and I are friends first and sometime lovers second. But, I can't lie, when he touches my bare skin I go all gooey inside. It's like he has this mesmerizing touch that I crave like a crack whore needs meth. Since he knows I have no defense against his charms he does take advantage sometimes. Like now. He is sliding his hand up my leg under my loose cargo shorts. We are sitting at our favorite table in the back corner so we can watch all the big screens. Meat is to my right, totally absorbed texting something about his business. Bryan continues to slide his right hand under my shorts until he finds my silky thong guarding the entrance to my girl cave.

Using only his middle finger he caresses the silk over my hairless pussy lips. I'm like silly putty in Bryan's hands so I spread my legs just a little more to give him full access to my pink taco. I'm gushing girl juice already so his finger is rubbing wet silk over my swelling clit. I'm not an orgasmic screamer per se, but when the moment comes I'm only human. Involuntarily, I reach out for support to keep from sliding under the table. I grasp Bryan's and Meat's nearby shoulders and pinch hard on their deltoid muscles like Spock giving the Vulcan death grip. A low moan escapes me as I clap my thighs together, trapping Bryan's hand between my legs.

"Ow! Jesus, Lex, are you all right?" Meat asked as he squirmed under my grip. I used every bit of restraint to keep from shouting out my bliss. Instead, I hung my head down and breathed deeply while Bryan evilly continued to stroke my saturated panties.

"Sorry boys, I just had a major cramp. It's that time of the month again," I lied to Meat.

Bryan pried his hand from between my legs and surreptitiously examined his wet finger. He pointedly looked at me and sucked on his middle finger.

"I've got a cramp in this finger, Alex. Maybe we should both go see a cramp specialist," Bryan said smiling around the finger in his mouth.

Meat looked at us both a bit bewildered. He shrugged and went back to his texting.

"I'll give you a real cramp, bucko," as I reached under the table and twisted his half-hard cock. I gave his dick a couple strokes and felt it immediately harden.

"Oops, look at the time. I've got to go," I said as I squeezed the head of Bryan's turgid turkey neck. I stood up and kissed Meat on the cheek and winked at Bryan who was obviously frustrated by my cock tease.

"See you in the funny papers, boys," I said as I made my exit. It wasn't until I was sitting in my car did I realize I had a serious wet spot in the crotch of my khaki shorts. I was still tingling from Bryan's finger massage. Maybe it was time to dust off my pocket rocket tonight since my juices were already flowing. Yes, indeed.

Chapter 3: "Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind." (Seneca)

The Cornwallis plantation was a couple hours from the nearest airport hub so Bryan, Meat and I were prepared to rent a car when we arrived. Not so fast, damn Yankee carpetbaggers! You've all seen the guy at the airport terminal holding the sign with a name on it. In this case the guy in the monkey suit was holding up a sign with NOEL PARTY printed in big letters.

I beamed at my compatriots and pranced up to the driver like I did this all the time. We all trooped to the baggage claim to collect my two huge bags. The boys had bitched about my bags ever since picking me up at home. They were holding small carry-on bags and probably wouldn't use half of the contents in them.

Our driver handled all the baggage and led us out the door to the same huge, black limo that Ashley Rose and I traveled to her home back in the day. Benjamin (my new best friend and personal driver) winked at me as he held open the rear door. I curtsied like a princess and settled into the enormous back seat. Bryan and Meat followed quickly and sat by the windows with Princess Alexis in the middle. Benjamin slammed the doors and we were off to our Nude Day adventures at the Cornwallis plantation. Whoopee!

"Meat, honey, please pour me a dot of champagne. I'm awfully parched after that dreadful flight," I simpered. Actually, we had flown first class because my guys did not travel with the sweaty masses. Because of that we had downed a few cocktails already and we were feeling good.

Meat knew his way around a champagne bottle. He draped a white towel over his arm and presented the bottle to me like a wine steward at the Four Seasons.

"Missy, we have a charming 1990 Krug that I believe you will like," Meat said with swishy French accent. He leered at me like a vaudevillian comedian while he waited for my answer.

"Are you sure you don't have any 1989? That was such a better year! But yours will have to do. Serve it bitch," I sneered meanly at him.

alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers