Letter of Love and Yearning

Story Info
Awaiting the return of a lover.
862 words
4.4
16.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathrin
Cathrin
1 Followers

My love,

you asked me to write a letter to you. But do you know, how difficult this is to me? When writing to you, I hear your voice whispering in my ear, I smell the scent of your perfume, I feel the touch of your hands. Writing to you makes me once more realise, how much I miss being with you.

Do you still remember our last time being together? How you'd been waiting, when I came to your house that night, how I was shivering due to the cold outside? You helped me out of my coat, you stood behind me, hugging me, your hands holding and rubbing mine to warm them. You were kissing my neck, your tongue playing with my ear softly. Your hands let go of mine to slowly move under my blouse to caress my belly. I was standing in front of the mirror as you opened the zipper of my pants to slide your hand between my legs, you fingers slightly moving over the fabric of my panty. With the other hand you opened my blouse, moving your hand up to my mouth, following the line of my lips with your fingers. I was licking over them, trying to suck them in my mouth. You let your hand fall down slowly, gently scratching your nails over my chin, down my neck to my breasts, moving very slowly, leaving a path of small drops of saliva on the way. I was breathing hardly, as you let your hands rest between my breasts, while circling your thumb over my nipples, smoothly and steadily.

I watched you, as you pulled aside my panty to feel for my pussy, only to discover it being completely soaked by its moisture. You fondled it, following the slit up to my ass, spreading the wetness everywhere between my legs. Your fingers entered the depth of my pussy, while your palm rested over my clit, making me shiver by its light movement. But then you pulled out your fingers to bring your hand to my mouth, touching my lips slightly, covering them with those juices, making me feel the salty taste of it, as I flicked my tongue over my lips.

Do you know how I feel by remembering that night? It seems so real, as if you would still be with me in this moment. I wish so much to have you here with me now. I want to sit on your lap, kissing you, my tongue licking over your lips. Almost unnoticeable I would move on you. My hands would be running over your chest, my fingers pinching your nipples. Can you imagine how it would be having my pussy right over your dick, as my hand would press it to my pussy tightly, only to move over it faster, pushing my hips back and forth forcefully. Your dick would be covered by the wetness, growing hard by the touch of my hand and the motion of my pussy on it. I want to feel you inside of me, I want to feel you thrusting in deeply. I want you to slide a finger into my ass, so I can ride on your dick and finger at the same time. I want to feel your dick growing big inside me, I want to hear you moan.

I will get up as you remain seated, my feet next to your legs, my pussy just in front of your face. I want you to smell it, I want you to drink from it, I want to feel your tongue licking on it. Hold my ass with your hands to pull my body to your face. Lick my clit, eat my pussy, bite my legs, don't let go of it. Let me feel your tongue tasting my juices, your face buried between my legs.

Turn me around and make me sit down again, thrust your dick inside my pussy deeply, hold my hips and push me back and forth as hard as you can. Then let me rest on your lap for a while, your dick still deep inside of me. Touch the inside of my legs, move your hands around my belly, my ass, my back. Massage my shoulders, pull me close to you, bite my back, lick my neck, pinch my nipples.

Push me forward to the floor, let me kneel there, fuck me hard now. I want to feel you deep, I want to have your balls hitting my ass with every stroke. Do you feel my pussy around your dick, do you feel its muscles contracting around it? Do you see the juices running down to the floor? Don't stop now, just keep fucking, hold my legs, make me scream. Forget about anything, only taste me, be one with me.

Do you realise now, how much I need you to be with me? Why do you make me suffer like this? Why do you make me wait for your return? I cannot think of anything else, my mind is occupied by thoughts of you, fantasising of us being together.

Just tell me, how long? How long, until we meet again?

Cathrin
Cathrin
1 Followers