Letter to a Lover

Story Info
While apart, she writes a titillating.
1.4k words
3.68
26.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfox
mistyfox
14 Followers

Dear lover,

I know that we can’t be together, so I’ve written you something to think of me until we can.

We're in Vermont in December. We're out snowmobiling and having a ball. We've stopped a few times to have snowball fights, but as the daylight fades, we feel the chill and need to head back to the log cabin.

We're sharing a snowmobile. You're driving and I'm sitting behind you, snuggled into your back, my arms wrapped tightly around your waist. We're maintaining a good speed and I'm enjoying the feeling of the icy wind whipping past, although your chest acts as a good windshield. The temperature is dropping rapidly as we pull up to the cabin. We remove our boots at the door, and step inside, smelling the pine. You help me unzip my ski jacket as I still haven't got the feeling back in my fingers, despite the thick gloves I wore.

We undress unceremoniously, and I head toward the shower to warm up while you decide to build a fire. I am done showering off just about the time you've got a nice blaze going, and you head off to wash. Not wanting to waste too much time, you finish up quickly and walk out into the cabin, which is really just one room with a bedroom and kitchen and makeshift living room, a couch in front of the fireplace, it's back to the bathroom.

The fire is going nicely, the only light in the room, but I am nowhere to be seen. At your feet you see a rose petal. Then another, and another, making a trail around the bed and into the living room. Dropping your towel, you slowly follow the trail of petals. They are blood red and soft under your feet. You collect each one as you pass it, and have a handful by the time you come around the couch.

There is a soft fleece blanket on the floor, in front of the fireplace and I am laying on it, naked, with another thin blanket on top of me. I am surrounded by dozens of rose petals and you sprinkle the ones in your hand on me as well. I have thought of everything. There are two glasses of chilled wine on the little table by the couch and I have massage oil standing by as well. I move over, and motion for you to lie on your stomach. You oblige and get comfortable on the thick blanket. I get the massage oil, and rub it in my hands, making it warm. I straddle your rear end and lower my hands onto your back. I rub you down with the oil, working with lithe hands.

Using as much force as I would to rub lotion in, I move my hands to cover your entire back. Again, your eyes are closed, just thinking of the moment and nothing else. My hands linger on your shoulders and I put pressure into my finger-tips as they glide over your slick back. A soft moan escapes your lips and I smile, knowing that I am making you feel good. I work my hands until they are expertly massaging all your muscles, focusing on your shoulders and neck. Occasionally you move to allow me access to crimped areas and I work out all the kinks. It gives me great pleasure to know it feels good for you and I decide to venture out further from your back.

Swinging my leg over so I am now sitting next to you, I pour more oil into my hands and begin to rub your buttocks. It is so incredibly shaped, I want to bite it, but refrain. I work my hands in motions that cause you to relax even more. I then move past your butt to your thigh and rub my hands around, watching the tiny hairs curl from the oil. I rub each and every muscle I can feel with my fingers and move down to your knee, then your calf. This is an area of great interest to me and I rub with earnest at the strong muscle underneath my hands. As if kneading dough, I rub and massage and then work down to your ankle. Only using a drop of oil, I pick up your foot and rub it tightly between my fingers, making sure I don't miss a single spot. Each toe gets paid special attention and my thumbs rub until they tingle. Not wanting to neglect the other leg, I begin that one at the feet and make sure that every inch of that one is covered as well. I work my way up this time, going from the tip of your toe, back up the ankle, to the calf, knee and thigh. I return to your butt and by now the oil has soaked into your skin, leaving it silky and smooth.

I plant kisses all over your back and shoulders. You shudder as it occasionally tickles, and you gently roll over taking my shoulders in your hands. You lower me down to kiss me and our mouths meet with earnest. You nibble my lip and I know you are ready. I can see that you are hard and that makes me get wet. But I am not ready just yet. This is your day. I want to massage your chest and feel your muscles as I rub them. I take the bottle of oil and let some drizzle on your chest. It's chilly and you shiver from it. But soon my hands begin to rub it in, warming it up. I linger on your nipples, playing with them and teasing them. I continue rubbing your chest and stomach and the lower I go, the more I can see your stomach muscles contracting. I decide not to be too cruel and rub my hands down the front of your legs, but just enough to remove the remaining oil from my hands. I come back to kiss you and to make sure you are completely relaxed.

Seeing that your eyes are closed, I begin to give your cock some little kisses. The tip is so velvety soft and I run it across my lips. Wetting my lips, I lower my mouth over you and hear your gasp of pleasure. I use my mouth to massage your rock hard cock and with each passing second, I am getting wetter and wetter with anticipation. I am hungry to give you pleasure and want you to scream with ecstasy. But I don't, I just continue to move my mouth up and down, using my hands to cover the lower part and to massage your balls as my mouth works over the top. Your hips move slightly in rhythm to my mouth and your hand reaches down to cover my head, to feel the rising and falling motion. I know that you are feeling good and I want it to last. I slow down enough for you to ease off the edge of explosion, but continue to play with you in my mouth. You've propped your head up with your other arm so that you can watch the action and I look up to see you smiling down at me.

It's finally time. Still holding you with one hand I put my leg over you and mount you with ease. You slip inside my pussy that is dripping wet. I put my hands down around your sides and ride you up and down, but very slowly. You feel so good inside me I want to burst. But I steadily move up and down until your hips start thrusting to the movement. You've hit the point of no return and in a move that makes my insides quiver, you grab my waist and move me up and down on your shaft. I reach down to play with my clit and feel the mounting pressure inside. I know that you are ready to cum and that thought pushes me over the edge. My contracting muscles squeeze your cock and you cum with force, letting out great moans of delight that are almost screams. I collapse on top of you and nuzzle my face into your neck. After a minute, we start to get warm and I roll off just so I'm lying next to you. You reach up and pull a rose petal out of my hair. We lay there for a while, in front of the fire, naked, watching it snow outside.

mistyfox
mistyfox
14 Followers