Letter To A Lurking sub: The Long Way Home

Story Info
sub keeps her Master waiting.
1.1k words
4.39
16.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she is, smiling as she walks toward the car, grinning ear to ear, giggling happily when she sees me.

She slides in beside me, touching my hand when she's settled.

"What kept you?" I ask.

"Things" with a pouty look, "Just busy."

"Don't forget to buckle up. You're sitting on the belt."

She sits forward and reaches back, fumbling for a seat belt. When she does, I quickly reach over and slip a handcuff around her wrist. Before she could recover from the surprise, I've pulled her other hand around and secured it.

She's mad, but it doesn't matter. I pull her to the middle, the seat belt finds its place around her and I snug it tight. The top two buttons of her blouse are undone as I reach for a pen knife.

"Please don't be cutting up anything!" as she struggles.

I reach under her blouse, cut the straps and front of her bra and pull it out from under. As it leaves her, I can see how hard and erect her nipples have become. I set back in a driving posture and pull her against me, her arms and hands enclosed in a triangle of two bodies and the seat. I drive.

As we ride along, my arm is over her right shoulder, holding her against my side, reclined across the seat, held in place by my embrace and the seat belt. My hand reaches under her blouse and gently glides along her breasts and then to her nipples. Her body tightens when I roll them between my fingers, make a slow retreat down to her legs, and lightly stroke the insides of her thighs.

We've gone through two green lights before we encounter a red. When we stop, I cup her chin and pull her head up to look into her eyes. As I lean to kiss her, she turns away. Catching her chin again and when her head is up righted again, I comb the fingers of my left hand through her hair and grab hold. Gripping so she can't turn, I kiss her tight lipped mouth. She is rigid, resisting my lips, clenching her legs, until my right hand lifts her skirt and founds her clit through her panties. My fingers tickle and stoke along side and under her panties until she opens her mouth to meet my open kiss and melts in my arms. The light turns green.

The next light is green and then another red. Stopped, I loop fingers through the leg hole of her briefs and tear it free. The force against her crotch sends her month open, gasping to kiss. Another tear to the other side and she is free. The light changes.

By now she is moaning and rolling her hips, pushing whatever she can into my waiting fingers. I slowly begin working first the crotch and then the rest of panty remains into her vagina, prompted by the increasingly intense pumping of her hips. Within a few blocks it was all in her, the cloth "cock" sending her off the seat and against the seat belt as I wiggle the packing and thumb her clitoris.

She is gone now, bucking wildly, clenching her legs as if to instinctively resist, but wanting what she has no choice in feeling. A red light. I undo her seat belt and turn her, reclined against the door. Passenger and middle seat belts are buckled tightly around her, arms still behind her in the crack between seat and seat back. Her left leg is pulled up slightly and behind me for a backrest. Her right is in front of the seat, under my legs. She can't close her legs when the light changes and I drive on, fondling her breasts and then slit.

We approach the house to her gasping and pleading. I slide the wade of panties from her, soaked by her juices. Pushing them in her mouth I say, "Here, taste yourself. You'll taste what my tongue tastes when its inside you."

The garage door opens and closes behind us in one smooth symphony of motion. The seat belts are unfastened, she is dragged across the seat, and I carry her over my shoulder to the basement to her pleas of "God, do it to me! Don't just stop!".

Pants remove, legs are split as she is lowered over and straddles a padded saw horse. Leggings are installed on her ankles and rubber tiedown cords fasten them to the saw horse legs, increasing her weight on and pressure to her crotch.

"ooooOOOOOOhhhHHHHHH Please! God I need it so bad. I want your cock!" she pleads just before a ball gag is installed, silencing her. Her blouse is removed, more like torn off because the cuffs still hold her hands behind her. After a neck collar and wide waist belt are fitted she is laid forward, a chain attaching the collar to the saw horse preventing her from rising. Legs still spread and straddling, she is slid down, her slit hard against a padded post. Tiedown cords attached to the waist belt hold her cunt tightly against the post while her breasts dangle on either side of the saw horse.

Her ass is exposed just above the post. KY flows over and though it when I grip, pull up her cheeks, and begin to push against her anus with my cock. I can feel her leg and thigh muscles tense as I slide in. So tight it feels, so hot. A few stocks, slowly, pushing in all the way and withdrawing. The tightness is overwhelming around my cock. I begin to cum when I hear a moaning coming from beneath the gag, feel and see muscles twitching and tensing her rear. I cum deep inside her.

I'm semihard when I pull out, but completely hard after washing off. I attach clamps to her rock hard nipples and bring the cords from them over her shoulders like a pair of reins. The post and waist tiedowns removed, her slit was dripping, offering no resistance when I slide into her slit, numbed from pressure. I pump, angling down to hit her G spot, then in other directions, and back down to the G. The feeling must have come back to her because I hear what must be screaming under the gag and an almost whistle of breathing through her nose; I hold her wrists and pull myself harder into her. Sweat from all over her, all her muscles rigidly working, the screaming sound, I hold a tight rein on the nipple cords and pump all the much harder until she slowly begins to relax, quite down, the twitching around my cock subsiding.

She seems lifeless when my cock leaves her and I unbind her. She is breathing, but not moving. I carry her to a tub, wash her, and tuck her in bed. I slid in behind her, holding her, when hear her whisper, "You always know what I need!" before she falls asleep.