Letter To My Anal Black Master

Story Info
Pampered MWF secretly writes to her nasty black lover.
1.2k words
4.19
22.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master,

Yes... sir.... I have missed you. You ask if I have longed for you while I am at home with my husband. You have told me to share with you what I am doing and thinking. So I send you this mail to share with you what is going on in my life.

Most days he is at work. But days are the longest when he is at home. When I am at home with him, I secretly long to have you in the dirtiest ways just like a filthy white slut that worships her Black Master should. When he is not home, I act out my fantasies the best that I can, even though I am not with you.

Yesterday, while he was at work, I pulled my hair into the tightest ponytail I could tie it into so that I could imagine you pulling my hair as you often do. When I managed to get it tight and I accomplished my makeup heavy and dark as you prefer it, I spanked my ass while watching in the mirror and I naughtily played with my tense petite pink asshole.

Remember those panties that I wiped your black seed from my asshole with the last time I was with you? I haven't washed them and they are filthy just as I am. While I played like a disgraceful white cunt in front of the mirror I smeared on more of my slutty red lipstick and pushed the dirty panties into my mouth. I played in front of the mirror like a pitiful white whore and thought of you.

I wore a pair of black latex gloves and I shoved my fingers into my ass pretending that it was you assaulting me and I blissfully prepared myself for a painful pleasure with the black toy that we bought. First I inserted one finger and then two, pounding into my tight hole until my arm was weak from the thrusting that I prefer from my master. The dildo is feeble compared to your massive blackness and I watched in the mirror as I tried disastrously to shove into my tiny hole. I finally backed up to the mirror and used the looking glass to help me shove the huge black dildo into my ass. My hair was gripping my scalp; your spent black seed was under my nose and filling my filthy mouth and my ass was riveting in painful satisfaction. Spreading my cheeks as wide as I could I hammered the toy into my anal opening and imagined that it was you. I am reminded again Master, that I am your dirty white cunt.

That night my husband came home and I was damaged and frayed from the days sexual escapades. He wanted some attention but I denied him because I was sore and raw from the violations I placed upon myself while thinking of being with you. I lay in our marital bed as he slept and could only think of how long it has been since we were together. I thought of how well I slept in the bed of my artful Master only days ago and after our last exploit.

I think often about you and imagine your large black body towering over me. I imagine me down on my knees and my face to the floor, with my hands tied behind my back. My pitiful white ass is in the air wanting your aggressive hands on me as you walk around me in circles looking down on me and calling me the dirty white cunt bitch that I am. Yes, I know I am such a foul white cunt for wanting a black man in the wicked manner that I do. The desire to want a rough and crude black man to use me would certainly be looked down upon by all of my rich white lady friends and most definitely by my family but I secretly want for you to humiliate me in public. What would the luncheon ladies think if they could see sweet little Rebecca sucking your black dick as your grab my hair and slap my face? They would be disgusted if they knew that I was your white bitch slave and that I beg to serve you in the nastiest of ways.

I don't care that I am a filthy white whore that craves to be spanked and worse by my ample black master. I don't care that I wish for you to break open my holes and leave me filled and dripping with your hot and raunchy piss and your filthy black semen. I just know I want to give pleasure to you and that I long for your stocky black hands to grab me in the most assertive way and your massive black meat to assault me in every hole and I know... I know that I can't get enough of you.

Master, I am excited in positions where my knees and feet are far-flung and most thrilled when my asshole is exposed to you in the dirtiest manner. When I am spread and bent over and my clit is exposed for your abuse I am in a wonderland. I want my ass filled but you always make me wait and wonder when you will plug me. I am shamed in the most adoring way when you tie me and I am left laying like this for you. I know that when you have paddled my ass to a rosy pink and my dirty asshole has been tantalized I will soon get my anal plug.

When I feel your spit striking my asshole I know that eventually you will shove your fingers into my tight little hole and make me beg for your big black dick and I wait for it willingly. I watch you with honor and I see your massive black rod get harder as you spank my disgraceful white ass and I wiggle and scream in pain. My skin is burning and stained with your hand prints as you mark me as yours. I am pleased when I can make you so happy. Yes, I am a nasty little cunt, a dirty fucking whore that wants your black rod in my every hole. And I know that when you are through using my worn asshole for your sadistic delight and I am ripped, gaping and dripping with your fluid that you will allow me to cum also.

I will lay on the table as you shoot your after delight piss onto my ass. I will moan with pleasure as I feel it run down from my burning ass cheeks, onto my cunt and down my legs as it drips to the floor.

You give me all I need and I want to do the same for you. I am your dirty white bitch slave and I am pleased to clean for you and cook for you while wearing nothing but my heels and my anal plug as you desire. I appreciate you letting me sit on my ugly butt toy and for allowing me to wiggle on it like a hungry slut. Thank you for letting me indulge in this graveling gratification and to find pleasure in such a worthless manner. I only want to serve you and feel you use me for your pleasure.

Please let me know sir, what I can do to better serve you as I miss you and I long to be at your masterful feet.

Forever,

YOUR dirty white cunt whore.