Letter to my Angel

Story Info
A romantic encounter for two.
3.1k words
3.67
18.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think about you constantly, my Angel...I often think how nice it would be, to be alone with you, to take you away somewhere, to a nice Hotel somewhere by the sea, with views over the Water, a nice balcony to sit and watch the Boats go past, to watch the sun set over the Ocean, somewhere quiet, peaceful, relaxing...some place where we can be alone to talk, hold hands and just be as one...

I imagine how nice it would be to wake up next to you, to watch you as you sleep, to touch your hair and feel the warmth of your body next to mine...

We are alone and we have all the time in the world to be together...as I wake, I see that you are still asleep, your arm over my chest, your head resting against my shoulder, I can feel the warmth in your breath on my skin, your naked thigh just resting against mine...I place my fingers against the side of your face and just run it gently over cheek, caressing your smooth beautiful skin, I feel nothing but the deepest Love for you, my mind and body are yours and yours alone, and I know you feel the same, right now I am the most happiest I have ever been and it is all because of you...still you sleep and I wonder if you are dreaming of me, of us, and of our family...there is no love in the world as strong as ours right now...

I can feel your hair against my chin, I can smell the sweet smell of your body next to mine...you look so peaceful as you sleep, that I want this moment to be captured in my mind for all eternity, I never want to forget how Beautiful you are...my hand moves down onto your neck and then across your hair, just stroking you gently, I kiss you gently on the forehead, as a man does, to the one he protects and cherishes...you feel the warmth of my lips just brush your skin and you smile as you realise where you are and who you are with, your eyes stay closed, just enjoying the peace of the moment...but you move your head ,enough for our lips to meet and taste the first Kiss of a new day...we hold our lips together we do not need to say Good morning our Kiss speaks a thousand words...

As I feel your lips against mine, my hand moves over your shoulder, I can feel the strap of your Silk nightdress loose against your shoulder, my hand continues along your arm, the touch of your skin so smooth and warm under my fingers...I continue down until I feel your hand on my chest, I take your hand in mine our hands now entwined, you squeeze my hand, the kind of squeeze that says "I am here, Baby"...I bring your hand up to my lips, I break away from your lips to kiss the back of your hand and then I kiss you again, slowly our lips part to let our tongues just touch, the tips brushing against each other, our mouths now fully open , our tongues tasting each other...I let your hand go and you place it against my face and onto my hair...my hand moves onto your perfectly slim waist, the silk beneath my fingers...your leg moves tighter against my thigh ,your toes rubbing against mine and still we kiss, and still your eyes are closed...I know you don't want to open them in case this is all a dream, I know you just want to enjoy the moment and you are afraid if you open your eyes I will not be there, so you keep them closed...

I run my hand up and down your waist, feeling all the perfect curves in your heavenly body, your leg now moves against my thigh, drawing me closer to your Womanhood, you want to feel the touch of a man's body on your Womanhood, you need to feel it, and you want that Man to be me...You move your face up, allowing my tongue to run over your jaw and down onto your neck, I need no further encouragement, so my tongue begins to move up and down your neck, occasionally taking your skin into my mouth and touching you with my teeth, your head now above mine , I can see you smile more with each pass of my tongue and teeth, my hand moves from your waist onto your bottom, gently pulling you closer on to me, I gently clench your flesh in my hand and then release, feeling your nightdress move up your back exposing you ,in all your beauty...

You move fully onto me, your legs now either side of me, gripping my waist, you sit up, your hair hanging down over your face, in this early morning light, I can see your outline, and I think that there is No-one in this world as beautiful as you, you are an Angel...you sit on top of me, your hands on my chest, you stay like that for a while just feeling my growing cock against your pussy, and then you place your hands on your nightdress and lift it over your head, your hair falling about your shoulders, your head high above me, I see your magnificent body naked before me, every time I see you before me it makes me Love you even more...you place your nightdress slowly on the floor, you can feel my eyes burning into your soul, you can feel my body needing you more with each passing second, you know exactly what I need and desire, your smile grows more as you become more in control, and still your eyes are closed...

You sit there on me just feeling my chest with your fingers, taking your time to explore all there is about me, and then you lean down and whisper "This is for Both of us" and then you lift yourself from me and turn around, you now face away from me, your hands now on my legs, you lift again and this time move back towards my head, now I know what you desire, and now it is my turn to smile, I place my hands on your thighs, guiding you to my tongue, as I feel your pussy push against my tongue, I feel the touch of your tongue on my cock, I feel the warmth and Love in your touch, I groan slightly as I realize what pleasures await me...the tip of my tongue pushes into your pussy, parting your lips, feeling the wetness and smoothness of your Womanhood, I run my tongue around your pussy and over your clitoris, only lightly at first allowing you to feel the pleasure rise within you, my hands now over your back and down to your bottom, holding the cheeks between my hands, exposing your pussy more to me...

As you feel my touch on you, you tingle with anticipation, your grip on my cock tightens as I grow between your fingers, you lean your head down, close enough to let your tongue glance quickly over my ever-growing manhood, again you lick at me, then slowly moving your tongue you caress the whole of the top of my manhood, around and around it goes, then you lick along the side, down to the base and back again, you know what I want but you are in control and so you continue to take your time...

The pleasure levels in me rise with each of your strokes, your loving touch, your skill at pleasuring begins to drive me crazy, and now my tongue moves quicker over your pussy, every once in a while I take your clitoris deep into my mouth, sucking and licking it with more passion and desire each time...I can hear your groans increase in frequency, I know what I must do to please you and so I continue licking at you with the tip of my tongue, my hand now moves across your silky back and round underneath and onto your Luscious Bosom, taking you in hand ,squeezing your nipple gently between my fingers, making you harden with my touch, and still I taste you , my tongue moving quicker and quicker as your body tenses and you groan again at the pleasure beginning to ripple throughout your body...

As your excitement rises, you now want to take me completely...you lift your head slightly above my cock, your hand now pulling quicker and quicker on my flesh, my manhood now stiff with your pleasuring, you move down and take me fully into your mouth, deep into you, I groan deeply at the touch of you, I can feel the warmth around my cock, deep inside your mouth, you hold me there for a second feeling my cock grow again inside you, then you lift your mouth and plunge again, wanting me to feel how much you Love me, showing me your Love through your desire, you lift and fall again and again, then you take me in your hand as you lift your head and again you stroke my cock back and forth, your tongue glancing over my tip as you pull harder and harder, then down again your mouth goes, over my cock and deep within you...

My excitement is now almost complete with the skill of your touch, the tip of my tongue now licking at your pussy more furiously, around your clit and down over your entrance, I push my tongue against you, feeling you open slightly with the pressure, my tongue continues back to your clit and instead my finger moves over your pussy and down to your opening, pushing against you, feeling your groans now turning to moans of total contentment, you need to feel me inside you, so you push back against my finger, and I slip effortlessly into you, I feel the wetness inside you ,my finger just inside your Womanhood, and still I taste your sweet pussy on my tongue...my finger moves slowly deeper inside you, all the way it goes into you, and as I lick at you , I now start to move in and out of you, your pussy tightens against my finger, your body wanting to feel the pressure grow in you, in and out I go, my tongue tasting your clit, my finger penetrating you harder and always in time with your moans, bringing your passion and desire closer to explosion with each thrust...We continue to pleasure each other , feeling the excitement rising with us, you take my cock into your mouth and out again, quicker and quicker, your hand still gripping me pulling and releasing with each plunge of your mouth, your skill is all down to your Love for me, and you are very skillful, your mouth so warm and comforting around my stiffness...My tongue licks at you , my finger throbs within you, in and out ,in and out, in and out, my other hand now on your bottom ,gripping your cheeks the palm of my hand moving between them, moving from your pussy up to your back and down again, pleasuring every part of you, wanting to stimulate all of your body, my tongue continues to taste your Love, my finger penetrating you, my other hand on your bottom pleasuring the other parts of you, bringing all your senses online, the feeling of my tongue , the feeling of my finger and the feeling on your bottom, slowly driving you to fulfillment, every part of you is beautiful, every part of you is receiving pleasure, and every part of you is Mine...in and out, in and out, in and out, my tongue around and around, around and around, around and around, my fingers rubbing and squeezing and playing with your bottom, sending tiny pulses of pleasure direct to your Soul...

You are now lost in a world of total pleasure, your body searching for ways to express the Love you now feel, you suck my cock harder and harder, quicker and quicker, you want to touch and taste all of me, your mind now racing with all the sensory pleasure you are feeling, you think that if you don't cum soon you will scream...your head moves up and down sucking the Love from my body, your hair is now completely covering your face, your desire now knows no bounds or limits, you want only to feel all the pleasure that a body can take, as you feel my tongue on you clit and my finger moving in and out of you , you find that you now cannot help but scream "Yes, Yes, Yes, Yessssss" your passion is almost complete, but you know that there would be no fulfillment if you could not feel my cock inside you, you need to feel the throb of a man deep inside your pussy...

You lift your self from me, pulling your pussy away from my tongue, my finger exiting the opening of your Love...

You fall next to me, you grab my hair and kiss me, your passion is now escaping from every part of your body, you reach round to my ear and say "Take me Now , my Darling"...

I move onto you, lifting my body just above yours, you take my stiff, hard cock in your hand and pull me down to your sweet, beautiful pussy, you push my cock against your Clitoris, and then move it around you, feeling the tingle in your pussy ripple again through your body, and then you guide me into you, pushing your opening wider, you pull at my cock, needing to feel the width inside you...

My cock glides inside your already wet and open pussy, one hand on my cock, your other on my neck pulling me into you...my cock is now fully inside you, it aches with the pressure of it's stiffness inside you, I know no-one can pleasure me the way you do, you wrap your legs around my waist, pulling me deeper and deeper inside you, holding me there...

We kiss, the way Lovers do in the throws of total passion, furiously trying to taste all of each others Love, our tongues running against each other...I move my cock in and out of you, bringing your pleasure levels back to the point of complete ecstasy, we kiss and kiss your hands now holding my head tightly to yours, keeping our tongues together as one...in and out, in and out, in and out my cock throbs inside you, your pussy tightening again around me, keeping our bodies entwined in Love...you moan again and again now next to my ear, I feel your growing excitement and your moans turn me on, more and more, to hear your pleasure makes me more and more excited, my desire for you is beyond words, my cock moves on, in and out, in and out, your moans now turn to screams as your body gets nearer and nearer to completion, I hear you scream "yes, yes, yes, yesssssssssssss" each scream gaining in intensity with each thrust of my hard cock inside you...And still I push on, my cock deep within you and out again, your pussy so tight around me, your tongue now searching my neck and ear, your legs tight around my waist, your thighs squeezing me, needing always to pull me into you, in and out ,in and out, in and out...your breath now shallow and fast, your screams now almost sounding like cries of pain, but I know it is just the extreme pleasure you are feeling, in and out ,in and out, in and out, onwards toward Ecstasy...your hand now gripping my hair as you rapidly lose control of your senses, your other hand now on your breast ,squeezing and pulling at your nipple, feeling the passion flow through your entire body, in and out ,in and out ,on and on we go moving ever closer to that moment of complete togetherness, your breath becomes even quicker and now you are taking deeper breaths, my cock throbbing inside you with every breath you take...

I know you are close, I can feel your whole body on the verge of complete abandonment, I can see the sweat of your Love making run down the side of your face and onto your chest, I lick at you wanting to taste you, your hands now rub furiously at your magnificent breasts, your nipples fully erect, your screams of pleasure are almost at it's completion "Yes, Yes, Ohhhhh God Yes" you cry...

And then with one final thrust of my manhood, you cry out in Ecstasy, "Yessssssssssssssssssss" your body convulses as the force of your Orgasm explodes throughout your sweating naked body, you feel nothing but complete satisfaction, you grip my back with your hands digging your nails into me, pulling me into you, we are one, we are together, we are in Love, your body arches as your orgasm travels throughout your body, tingling and exciting every inch of you, making you feel a complete Woman and Lover, still your nails dig into me you cannot help it, your mind is now in another place entirely, a place full of love, happiness, and pleasure...with the screams of your pleasure still ringing in my ears, my cock throbs for the last time...

Like an explosion, I cum deep inside you, my cock pulses as it ejects the material of my love...my body tenses and throbs with total Love for you, only you can make me cum so forcefully, I lower my lips to you, to kiss you during my orgasm, to feel you, to be closer to you than ever before, to share my Love with you, we kiss and kiss and kiss, my hands now ripping the sheet from the bed as the force of my Ecstasy takes control of my body, I have no words to describe how you make me feel...We kiss and stroke at each other, you whispering over and over "I Love You, I love You"...

As the force of our Love subsides, we stay together, my Manhood still within you, your pussy still tight around me, just kissing and caressing each other, enjoying being one with each other, letting our bodies relax while still being one...

After a few minutes, I lower myself next to you, you move in tight against me, our arms around each other, your head now back on my shoulder, my hand stroking your hair...back the way we were 2 hours ago...I whisper "promise me you'll never leave me" and you reply softly "I could never leave the one I Love"...

As we lay there, so completely in Love with each other, there is a knock at the door, it is the Waiter with our Breakfast, you lift your head and softly say "That's a shame, I've just eaten" we both smile and I know now, that you will always be the one for me...