Letter To My Love

Story Info
My lust and passion, all for you.
1.2k words
4.46
10.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inuus
inuus
4 Followers

Hullo my darling,

It was so good to hear your voice/laugh/giggle on the phone this afternoon (mine), but then again, it only left me feeling hungrier than ever for you, wanting you, craving you, longing for you - no, I don't mean in some esoteric and abstract way, I mean, kissing and nibbling and fucking and cuddling, but when we talked I'd already been craving all that with you.

Indeed, that's how I started my day, waking up in the pre-dawn to an image of my head between your thighs, your hands in my hair and your heels in the small of my back, I'm laying wet butterfly kisses up and down your gorgeous smooth brown thighs, trailing the fingertips of my left hand over your amazing tits, stroking your rock-hard nipples, rolling them between my thumb and forefinger.

You feel my warm breath on your pussy, now my lips and my tongue, drawing from your pussy to your clit and back again, french-kissing you there, eating you out like an oyster, over and over, then settling in to circle your clit with my tongue, using just enough pressure to drive you to the edge of madness, inserting the index and middle fingers of my right hand into your dripping pussy, opening and closing them slightly, like scissors, and twisting them, as I thrust in and out, over and over and over and over.

Now with my fingers still deep inside you, I turn my hand palm-up and hook my fingers to stroke your gspot, making that 'come-hither' motion, still thrusting, over and over, and you moan and push your pelvis up, seeking release, but I tell you that you mustn't cum yet, and as I back off just slightly, I hear you saying 'oh my gawd,' again and again, like a mantra, and in that moment I'm so turned on by you and your sexiness and what I'm making you feel that I'm seeing colors, feeling practically out-of-body, yet in complete control, like I'm a mountain climber and have planted my flag in your pussy, to claim it as my own, and I love the way it feels, not that I've taken your will, but that you you're giving it over to me, that you've told me it's what you want and need to be fulfilled, and it feels amazing.

For a moment everything seems weightless, I slow it all way-down, almost to a stop, still moving my fingers and my tongue ever so slightly, then I direct a throaty whisper to you that it's time, and I tell you 'cum now, princess,' and you arch your back and gasp my name as you explode, shaking and convulsing on my fingers, my tongue still licking your clit as you cum and cum and cum, over and over and over.

Then I move my face up to yours, lathered in your juices and kiss you with mad passion, gliding the tip of my cock forth and back over your clit, then in one motion sliding down and into you, all the way to the hilt, reveling in the sound of you moaning and gasping, begin thrusting slowly, with steady cadence, while you're still cumming, twitching and squeezing on me with each stroke, then I pick up the pace, harder and faster, over and over, telling you to keeping cumming on me, till I can hold out no longer, and I pull almost all the way out, the tip of my cock just barely inside you, then plunge all the way back in as I go over the edge and shoot my load deep inside you, and I call your name, and kiss you, and bite your lip, and tell you I love you, I love you, I love you, your arms wrapped around my neck, your feet locked behind my ass, you pull me closer than close as you continue to twitch and twitch on my cock, and call my name, till finally the thunder recedes into the distance, and we roll onto our sides, then onto my back, you lie on top of me, I'm still inside you, and you place your head on my chest, just under my chin, and I kiss your hair, and stroke your silky smooth back and your sexy ass, then I pull a blanket up over us, just glorying in the wonder that is you, as you drift off to sleep.

And see, that's the daydream I had as I *started* the day, that played in my head while I was trying to work from home today, but I couldn't stop thinking filthy thoughts of you, and I had to put some sexy nekkid pics of you on a slide-show on my laptop, just slid off my jeans and stoked my cock to rock-hardness for ten or fifteen minutes, and in my mind I was tasting every pore of your beautiful body, your luscious lips, your yummy mouth, your cheeks and chin and neck, your shoulders and arms and hands, your back and belly and, yes, yes, yes, your gorgeous tits, then I licked your toes and your legs, your calves and knees and thighs, and settled in to eat your pussy out, just like what I wrote above, augmented and amplified by the images of your gorgeous on the screen in front of me.

I was dizzy and delirious, my hands became your hands, your mouth, your pussy, but this was different from what I related earlier, cause as you pleasured my dick in every way, I gave up control to *you*, I was a slave to your love, you were free to do with me as you pleased, and yet you whispered that all you wanted to do was please me, you told me to sit in the chair as you went down on your knees to suck me off, taking my cock full in your mouth, licking and sucking and deep-throating me, teasing me to the very tipping point and back off again, and again, and again.

And when you finally told me to let go, your lips and your tongue engulfed my dick, I groaned how much I loved you as I gushed my cum into your mouth, and you swallowed it all with each wave, leaving only a few drops on your lips and tongue, then you rose and took my face in your hands and kissed me full on the mouth, still tasting of my spunk, and I thought it was one of the sexiest thing I'd ever experienced, but then again, *you* are the sexiest thing I've ever experienced, cause goddamn, anything you do in the bedroom or dining-room, living-room, laundry-room is always sexy-as-hell.

And see, all that was before 11 AM, and I still had another wank to your image in my brain, well, not once, but twice, the first just before you called, and the second about five minutes after you hung up - it's just the product of the lust you provoke in me, honey! ;-)

Anyway, I miss you, love you, want you, need you, and right now I so very much wanna fuck you hard and sloppy, soft and sweet, fast and slow, hell, you pick, but then again, a girl shouldn't have to pick, should she, so when I see you next, you shall have all of it, all of me - and it won't be soon enough.

Good night my dearest,

I love you madly,

xx

inuus
inuus
4 Followers