Letter to My Sailor

Story Info
The things I want him to do to me...
1.1k words
4.53
15.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi baby,

I miss you so much. The summer months are dragging on. I had hoped I could stay busy and not miss you so much. Every day things don't seem to occupy my mind very well. I don't even know what is on my "To Do" list, nor do I care.

I'm really trying but I can't think straight. I'm irritated and frustrated. My mind stays distracted. You know what I need. I think about it all the time, when I wake up in the middle of the night, while I look at myself naked in the mirror in the mornings. I think about it when my bare breasts brush up against your clothes in the closet while I'm getting dressed. I need you. I want you behind me in the bathroom. I want you with me in the dark, in the middle of the night.

All these feelings and urges are raging inside me. Have you ever seen a tiger inside of a cage pacing back and forth? It's hungry, it needs to hunt. It has this unquenchable thirst that needs attention, or it will do something unpredictable. I feel that way. Like a panting caged animal needing to hunt for meat.

I swear I can feel every inch of my body. It's heightened sense of feeling from a lack of touch. It desperately needs to be touched.

My pussy is wet. Thinking about you makes me so wet. What I see in my head, memories of you. Can I tell you what I want you to do to me? If I tell you will you do it? I want to do some things to you too. Will you let me?

First, I want to watch you workout. Seeing your muscles bulge and flex, and watching your body sweat. I love your male form. Now I'm even wetter. You can see my bare breasts heaving through my shirt.

Next, I want my soft, full lips on your neck. But you always drive me crazy so I want to bite you instead. I want to take off your clothes. Let me help you with your shirt, lose the shorts and underwear. Stand there and let me run my hands on your body. Now it is my turn. Run your hands up my waist bringing my shirt with you. Take it over my head and run your hands up my arms. Stop, and hold me there; don't let me go. Kiss me with your soft lips and slid your tongue into my mouth. Our mouths always melt together so deliciously. I bite your lower lip and suck it into my mouth, while licking it. Let me go, I want you to do more to me, much, much more.

My shorts are next. You can feel the heat from my pussy has warmed my shorts. Follow them all the way to the floor. Stay down there. Put one hand on each curved hip and slip your finger into the band of my bikini panties. Press your face against my pelvis, can you feel the moist heat? Ever so slowly take my panties to the floor. You know I love the anticipation. My pussy is pounding.

Now I want you to watch my body move across the room to our bed and climb into it. I am going to lean back on my arms and wait. Wait for you to take me when you are ready. Enjoy the view of my long body and its drastic curves draped across our bed. My auburn hair is falling to my shoulders. One leg bent and the other slightly laid to the side and straight. You have a perfect view of my pussy. You can't believe how wet I am. I can even smell my own sweetness. I'm always wet aren't I? You do that to me. But this day, the bed is already wet.

Spread my legs. Take what is yours. Make me beg for all of you. Give me a little and then say no. Whisper in my ear, "No you have to wait for my cock, I want to taste your cum". Spread my lips and move your fingers across my pussy. Let me feel your warm, soft tongue on my clit. Let me feel your finger glide in and out of me. I want to come off the bed in pleasure. Tell me how sweet my cum is and how much you love the taste of me.

You know by now I will be begging for more of your cock. Tell me, "No, you have to suck my cock first". Bring your cock to my open mouth. Watch me run my tongue along the length of it. Put it in my mouth and let me roll my tongue around it. I would so enjoy your hard on. You reach down to squeeze my nipple between your fingers. You move your hand over to hold my other breast and her finger and thumb naturally come together to pinch my nipple. Open my legs and rub your finger on my clit, make me cum again. While I cum, I stroke you harder with my mouth and hand. I move faster and faster as I cum harder.

Now you want me, don't you? You pull me off of your cock and you can feel my soft lips pass over every inch of you. But you want my pussy more, so you slide into it. Listen to me moan with pleasure, and watch me smile with ecstasy. You ride me slowly so I can feel every inch of you, in and out, in and out. I claw at your back and thrust my pelvis into yours. We move together for a long time. Then you stop, flip me over and grab my waist. You run your hands over the length of my torso, following the curves of my body. Grabbing my breasts and feeling my nipples as they get hard in your fingers. You run your hands over my ass and down my thighs. You slid inside me feeling my warmth. As I take you inside me, my back arches and I moan and gasp, because you go deep. You pull out and I moan, every thrust in I gasp. You fill me up and I bite my lip. I claw at the bed and make more noise, I feel like screaming. Finally I can't help it so I do scream. You watch as you go in and out of me. It turns you on more and finally you cum, hard. I scream and smile. Then we both enjoy the wonderful after-sex euphoria.

Interested?

Your Wife