Letters from Nikki

Story Info
Love letters from a former lover.
1k words
3.57
14.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,363 Followers

September 6, 1965

My Darling Paul,

I can't believe it's only been two days since you left I miss you so much already. I know I told you I'd be brave while you're in school but it's already too much for me to bear. I will surly die if I can't see you before Christmas, isn't there some way we can be together before then?

I hope you enjoyed my present to you on my eighteenth birthday. I want you to know I am not that kind of girl but I went all the way with you just to prove my love. Paulie I know you had to dig it because of how fast you, will how fast it ended. I wish we could have been somewhere else besides your mother's car but it was still special and I did it with you so you won't forget me.

I think of you night and day and cry myself to sleep every night. Write me soon and let me know how school is going.

With All my Love,

Nikki

*

September 30, 1965

Paul,

I couldn't understand why it took so long for you to write and then I got you letter. Oh sure now that you're the big college student you don't feel that we should go steady any longer. Just what do you mean when you say we should see other people, if you want to break up just come out and tell me? How can you be so mean to me after what I did for you? Well let me tell you one thing Mr. BMOC maybe you want to 'see other people' but I'm not going to do that, what kind of a girl do you think I am.

You've broken my heart but I still love you,

Nikki.

*

October 25, 1965

Dear Paul,

If you think about it, maybe you're right about seeing other people while you're away at school. I mean you're so far away and it's no fun sitting home or going to the drive in with my girl friends. One of the boys I work with at the supermarket has the new Beatles album and he invited me over to listen to it at his apartment. Don't you just think the Beatles are so groovy? Carl said he was going to grow his hair long like Ringo. Oh by the way, he has his own car too and he calls it his love machine.

So how is school going, is it as easy as you thought it would be? Carl said your football team sucks but you know me I don't care for those sporty kinds of things. I sure hope you think of me at least some of the time and I still miss you

Love,

Nikki.

*

November 15, 1965

Wow Paul, that's so cool that you're coming home for Thanks Giving; I thought you told me you couldn't get away until Christmas. I can hardly wait for you to meet Carl he is so groovy, he always has pot and it's really strong. I told him you were coming and he said he could dig it so I know we'll have a groovy time while you're here.

I can't believe you're letting your hair grow and a beard too, I can't wait to see you. There have been so many changes in my life these last few months. I can't believe I gave my cherry to you just a few months ago, it seems like years to me now.

I'm counting the days until you get here and remember as Carl says,

"Make love not war" (funny huh?).

Love,

Nikki Sunshine

PS Do you like my new name I think it sounds very hip.

*

December 6, 1965

Dear Paul,

Wow what a crazy weekend we had, I've never been so high. I'm sorry you missed Thanks Giving dinner with your parents I hope they're not still mad at you. I told you Carl was cool and I sure was glad we took that acid at his pad. Fucking you both at the same time was the grooviest thing I've ever done. It was a good thing we did it before the L because I was too messed up after.

I know you came home because you were mad at me because of Carl but I'm glad that you now understand that you're my main man no matter what me and Carl do. Spending time with you was so cool; I just can't wait for Christmas.

Now about that acid that Carl scored for you, by the way, I did thank him for you and he said it was cool. Anyway I don't want you partying too much, remember you have to keep up your grades. If you flunk out your ass will be drafted and Viet Nam is not cool. Honest I'm not trying to push you but you have to do what you have to do.

Your Loving Flower Child,

Nikki Sunshine

*

December 10, 1965

Paul,

Somehow, Carl and I have the clap so maybe you should go to the clinic and get checked. I'm sorry, at first I thought it was you who gave it to us but now I think it was a boy I met at a Be In I went to before you came home. I was pretty stoned and this guy said he was in a band but now I know he's just a roadie. He just called me to tell me he had it, so that must be where I got it from, sorry my bad.

Like, I said I had a cool time while you were here and I can't wait for you to be here at Christmas.

Your Hippy Goddess

Nikki Sunshine

*

Note:

This was the last I heard from Nikki Sunshine. When I got home for Christmas, she was gone. She met some guy from an acid rock band and went on tour with them. I stopped by to see Carl and he told me she said goodbye to him but only because she wanted to score. I heard later she changed her name and became a singer with the band but as far as I know, she never made the big time. I guess she forgot about me because I never heard from her again.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,363 Followers