Letters to Caroline Number 01

Story Info
Sex via the Royal Mail.
3.6k words
4.67
11.7k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dearest Darling Caroline,

I've just put the phone down after talking to you and, judging by the amount of yawning, boring you to death! Only joking, my gorgeous lover!

I've been thinking about the content of this letter as I promised you 'something saucy' and the image of your body laying on the bed on Sunday morning came quickly to mind. To tell the truth, it's hardly been out of my mind all day. The sight of your nakedness arouses me immediately and within seconds I am struggling with an erection. The seductive curve of your breasts, the pale hue of your skin and the wisp of pubic hair nestling between your thighs just serves to inflame my passion even more.

When I run my hands over the firm rounded flesh of your prefect breasts and can feel your nipples rise beneath my touch, I start to shake in anticipation of the sweet lovemaking I know is to come. I stoop to kiss your beautiful face, pulling gently at your lips with my teeth before my tongue slips into your mouth to begin a delicate dance over your teeth, lips and tongue. My lips trail gently across your cheeks before setting kisses on your brow and eyelids, while your hands begin to run their familiar path over my chest and down my sides, stopping to scratch gently at my buttocks.

As I whisper words describing my deep love for you into your ear while gently nibbling at your lobe, you speak for the first time saying 'I want to feel your tongue on me'. I ask you where exactly and you say 'Everywhere, all at once but I'll settle for a slow path down to my pussy'. I laugh then hold you to me very tightly because the fact that you want me to do this to you is a sign of the pleasure I give to you when we are alone – it makes me so happy that you enjoy me so much! I loosen my hold on you and begin planting kisses on your neck, then licking it before gentle blowing on the wet patch I have created. When I hear a low groan escape your lips I know you're enjoying the sensations and begin licking you across the shoulders, gripping you tightly and pressing my stiffening manhood against your thigh. You begin to move your leg in time to my shaft and your hands grab feverishly at my back, your nails digging in slightly but not firmly enough to create any pain.

My lips and tongue move lower, to firm rise of your breasts - the right one first -taking care not to go directly to the nipple, I cover the curvaceous flesh in gentle bites and licks making it glisten as if coated in fragrant oils. I then begin to pay attention to the nipple, licking and sucking it until I can feel it swelling in my mouth. I gently nibble on its erect structure causing you to give a little squeal and me to apologise for hurting you. I continue more softly, moving across to the left breast and carry on licking and teasing that one whilst gently caressing the right orb and squeezing the nipple. Your hands run through my hair and pull me tighter onto the stiff nipple-flesh of your left breast and you whisper to me 'Touch me down below, touch my quim. I need to feel you touch my clitoris and put your fingers into me. Please, do it now!' I sense the urgency in your voice and move my hand from your right breast, tracing a path across the curves of your stomach down to the furry thatch of your quim. My lips detach from the hardened flesh of your left nipple and move slowly down across your tummy feeling it quiver as my tongue moves across it.

Eventually I arrive at the point where your fragrant, pubic garden begins to grow. I dribble a little saliva on my fingers and begin tracing them up and down the sweet crack of your pussy, pausing at the top to caress the pink essence of your sex, your clitoris. As I begin to rub the swollen bud, I can feel the sultry heat being generated by your sex-hole, it's a heat I wish I could smell but at least I can gauge the temperature of your lust as your quim almost breaths its hot air against my hand. The speed of my stroking increases with my fingers beginning to venture further down your love crack with each stroke until I can feel your love cream leaking from between the sweet pink love lips.

As it begins to make your love nest glisten, I slowly part your lips and slip a finger deep into you searching for g-spot and stroking against the walls of your love cavern to feel the sweet juices rolling down them. I insert a second finger, which joins the first in its endeavours to create a delicious pleasure from within you. Quickly I put a third inside and your grasping hands urge me to place my entire hand into you. Slowly I begin to obey your wishes gently lubricating your lips with my first three fingers using your own quim oil, testing your elasticity, before pushing my fourth finger and thumb past the entrance of your love tunnel. To help me get my full hand into you, you push your hips at my arm which forces my last knuckles past your inner lips and right into your love cavern.

A huge sigh escapes your lips as you experience the exquisite feeling of my hand stroking every part of your love sanctuary at once, your hips begin to push more strongly against my hand as the pleasure increases inside you. Your hands begin to grab at my back, scratching and pulling at my skin so intense are the sensations now surging and flowing from the depths of your sex. So wrapped up in the passion and lust of the moment are you that you grab my arm and begin using it like a dildo or vibrator, thrusting it in and out of your quim which is now swimming in the sweet stickiness of your cum juice. 'My arse!' you cry 'Finger my arse!' I lick the index finger of my free hand and draw it between the smooth cheeks of your arse before pushing it gently into the sweet puckered kiss of your bum-hole. The wetness of that secret place all but matches that of your pussy, so intense are the sensations your body is experiencing.

As my finger wriggles and pushes in and around your anus and my fingers strum your love cavern like some manic guitarist, I can feel the juices of your pussy virtually pouring out of you. Your body responds to the heightened waves of ecstasy being generated at your pleasure centre by pushing more violently against me. Your moans become louder and more incoherent until, as you give one huge push, the orgasm rips through your body causing a near scream to escape your lips and your nails to dig deeply into me, breaking my flesh. I slow my pushing and gently withdraw my hand from you then start to lick your delicious cum from my palm and fingers. You watch me intently through almost closed eyes until I have finished devouring your sweet juices, then you pull me towards you and bring your lips to mine, your mouth almost eating my face as you try to taste your own juices on my lips.

Slowly but surely, your kissing slows down to a more romantic rather than passionate pace, our lips barely touching as we express our love for one another. I ask if you are OK, you answer yes adding that you need to get your breath back and stop your body from shaking. I wrap my arms around you telling you how much I love you and how I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I have never experienced such deep feelings for anyone like I feel for you, my sweet and beautiful love. I've never experienced such physical love in my life, it makes me feel as if I spent all those years before we met in a monastery so hot, lustful and passionate is the love we make to each other.

We break from our embrace so I can get us both a cool drink and have my inevitable cigarette! When I get back I almost drop the glasses when I see you before me. You have decided to start making love without me and, with your eyes closed, are happily playing with your pussy lips while caressing the heaving mounds of your breasts. I stand before you holding two glasses and can feel the blood returning to my manhood causing it to swell and rise between my legs. Knowing I will spill the drinks, I put the glasses down and stand beside the bed watching you caress your beautiful body. My hand reaches for my hard, hot cock and begins running slowly up and down the swollen shaft stopping every now and again to rub my thumb gently across the back of it's angry purple head. I can feel my balls tighten as I see your body reacting to the fingers you are using on your clit and pussy lips. My breathing becomes heavier as your fingers begin to move at lightening speed across your love tunnel. This causes you to open your eyes and startled by my presence, you stop your indulgences. I ask you to carry on telling you I want to see you pleasure yourself as it makes me even hungrier for you. You reach for my engorged prick saying that you want me to feel pleasure at the same time as you do. You pull me over your face and begin to suck on the purple head of my penis while moving your free hand back to your quim. Your other hand glides gently up and down my shaft as your tongue lashes teasingly at my cock's head, pausing occasionally to probe inside its small hole as if seeking out any pre-cum fluids which may have been generated by my tight little balls.

Eventually, you are rewarded with a slight seepage from my manhood, this seems to drive you wild as I notice the intensity with which you are attending to your pussy, the pace has increased and your body is moving heavily against your hand. The rate at which you are sucking my prick also speeds up as does the hand your using to wank me into your mouth, so intense is the pleasure that I can feel my spunk rising from my balls and up my shaft. I try to pull back from your mouth telling you that I won't be able to hold on if you continue to suck and wank my cock. However, you are so determined to taste my juice that I have to beg you to let me go because it's too soon for me to come. Reluctantly, you release me from your wanton mouth and hungry hand, however you continue in your act of self-love as I bend to kiss your now empty mouth.

I can taste the merest hint of myself on your lips as my tongue probes the cavern of your mouth. As I break from out kiss you whisper hoarsely but urgently into my ear 'Lick me, Mick, for fuck's sake, lick my pussy, I want to feel your tongue on my clit and inside my pussy'. Like an adoring slave obeying his mistress, I begin to poke at the fruit of your sex with the tip of my tongue, flicking delicately in short, rapid jabs. Your body begins to respond immediately with your hips thrusting at my mouth as if begging me to devour your entire vagina and your buttocks rise off the bed to increase the impetus and tempo of your desire. Your hands clasp my head attempting to pull it inside you, I respond by drawing your outer lips into my mouth and parting them with my tongue as I probe for your love tunnel. As my tongue enters you, your hands leave my head and move to your breasts squeezing those beautiful mounds and pulling urgently at your nipples.

I hear your moans as I begin to taste the sweet savoury essence of your love cream, knowing your orgasm is rising deep within your hot pussy, I speed up my efforts, sucking and licking so urgently at your gorgeous love fountain. That is what it feels like now – a fountain, a waterfall of your delicious cum - running faster and faster with your juices as my tongue moves between your hole and clitoris at high speed. The tempo of this and your increasing pleasure causes you to lock my head against you by closing your white smooth thighs behind it as your body bucks like a wild horse, attempting to push your entire vagina into my mouth. Then your body tenses your hips and back arched high off the bed as you are wracked by the most intense orgasm, even stronger than the one you experienced earlier. I continue to lick at your love opening, drinking down the sweet essences that flow freely from deep inside your sex. I am careful not to touch your swollen clit, as I know it can feel almost painful after such a huge climax and I never want to cause you any discomfort.

Your legs slip lifelessly from behind my head as your body attempts to recover from the deep physical sensations you have just enjoyed. These allows me to surface from between your thighs and make my way up your body, kissing it gently as I go until I reach your beautiful face. I caress your exquisite face with my fingertips then kiss your sweet lips gently while at the same time stroking your breasts and chest with my hand. You put your arms around me and kiss me back then thanking me and telling my how wonderful your orgasm felt. I tell you that I should be the one thanking you for allowing me access to your beautiful body and letting me give you that pleasure because seeing you come like that is more than enough thanks.

You reach across me to get your drink as I light a cigarette. I suddenly see a wicked yet lusty light rising in your beautiful eyes and ask you what's going through your mind. 'You'll see!' you say with a really filthy look on your face and a broad smile playing across your gorgeous mouth. You start to run your hand across my stomach gently scratching at the flesh, slowly moving down to my bush where you start to cup my now soft penis. You gently draw your nails along the sleeping sex organ until it begins to stir under your influence. It straightens out, still not fully erect but growing with each stroke of your fingers which are now venturing between my legs to tickle the sac of my balls and occasionally stroke the entrance to my arse. Eventually you cause the sex snake to fully arise, its purple head swollen with blood and its white shaft bulging with charged blue veins. You take the cigarette out of my hand and put it out in the ashtray saying 'Don't want to have an accident, do we?'

You kneel beside me, still holding the cool drink, and begin to move your free hand slowly up and down my shaft. Feeling you wank my cock sends me wild because somehow I know this will not be the only sensation you will give me in the next few minutes. Your fingers tickle delicately at the back of my knob end, where the sensitivity is supposed to be at it's most acute, before continuing to wank the shaft of my hard hot prick. Then it happens, the surprise I somehow knew was coming, you take a mouthful of the cold drink, put down the glass and take my cock into your now cold mouth.

The sensations which rush through my prick are tremendous, a mixture of your body warmth and the coolness of the fluid sending shivers down my spine as well as my sex rod. Your tongue adds to the sweet sensations by swirling around my knob end and poking its way into my sperm hole, while your hands continue to pump at the hard shaft and caress my wet anus. Little by little, you allow the cool fluid to escape from your mouth and run down the shaft of my cock making it glisten as it does when I pull it out of your hot quim after you've had an orgasm on it. The fluid also lubricates my cock making it easier for your grasping hand to slide up and down is six inch length, increasing my pleasure and doubling it when your other hand pushes a finger into my arse and starts to caress my prostate.

The fluid on my shaft begins to dry making it difficult to wank it so, to my surprise, you replace it with your own saliva, dribbling onto the engorged head of my cock until it begins to run down the shaft. You carry on until the whole cock is saturated with your saliva, my bush is soaking and I can feel your mouth-fluid running down my balls and into my arse crack where it gathers on your finger as it continues to move in and out of my tight arse. I can feel a huge orgasm building inside me, the combination of your now hot mouth, your light-handed wanking and the stroking of your finger in my arse is unbearable. I feel as if my balls will explode if I don't allow myself to orgasm but I know I have much more to do to pleasure you before I can even think about my own sexual explosion. I beg you to stop but you ignore me so I have to pull your head away from my cock before you cause me to come.

I pull you up, kiss you passionately and swear at you for nearly making me come. I have to complete my mission to make you come again before I can take my own satisfaction. I continue to kiss you as I lay you back down on the bed, easing your legs apart with my knee until I am between your warm thighs. Your arms embrace me and you break away from our embrace to utter the words 'Make love to me, Mick, make me come with your cock. Please put it in me!' I arch slightly as I lift my hips off yours then, grasping my shaft, I run the swollen head up and down the soft outer lips of your quim, stopping to rub it against your clitoris. Your body shudders beneath me when I do this and you 'Don't tease me, put it in, please put it inside me.' Never being able to refuse you, I run it back down your wet lips, feeling them part as I do so until I can feel my knob-end probing against the flower of your inner lips. Gently but firmly I push forward with my hips and my cock slips effortlessly into your vagina, your hot walls gripping the invading shaft like a moist glove.

Slowly I begin the act of lovemaking with you, each thrust creating more wetness inside your love tunnel, each withdrawal greeted with a tighter grip of your sex on my sex. Your need becomes more urgent as our bodies increase the speed of our thrusting, your legs come up my sides and try to pull me deeper into you, and I rise further up your body pressing the thrusting cock shaft against the swollen bud of your clit. Our coupling becomes frantic and your hands again pull and scratch at my already scarred back while I attempt to take one of your nipples into my mouth. One of your hands snakes its way down between our thrusting groins where you grip my soaking cock as it moves in and out of your saturated vagina, eventually you push two fingers into yourself joining my cock. The intimacy of our bodies joining is such a joyous event that I want to experience every part of you, so one of my hands traces a path to your tight brown hole and I push a finger deep inside your arse. Such is the pressure of my cock and your fingers inside you that, with the finger I have placed in your sweet arse, I can feel every little movement of our lovemaking.

I sense your impending explosion through this movement and the fact that your legs are squeezing the life out of me and your nails are almost ripping the skin from my back. Your mouth emits a low roar as the orgasm detonates deep within your quim and spreads like wildfire to every part of your sexual being. The power of your orgasm sends me over the edge and I struggle to escape your vice-like grip before my shining, engorged purple head explodes sending stream after stream of my man fluid flying through the air before it splashes onto your heaving breasts and panting stomach. I let go a scream of sheer ecstasy as my orgasm continues to coarse through my groin and stomach, my cock still firing spurts of love juice onto your sweating body. As I collapse in the pleasure of it all onto you, I see you take your finger and run it through one of the splashes of my seed on your breasts, then slowly and quite deliberately place it into your mouth where you suck and lick it clean. I look at you in utter amazement and you say 'Well, you've always wanted your come inside me!' God, how I love you, my sweet and beautiful girl.