Letters to Caroline Number 02

Story Info
Another erotic epistle to a beautiful woman.
2.4k words
5
10.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dearest, Darling Caroline,

Well yet again I find myself writing to you almost immediately after putting the phone down. I just can't get enough of you!

I find myself thinking about you all the time when I'm not with you. I can see every feature of your beautiful face in my mind, your smiling eyes, your perfect nose, your delicious, sexy mouth – all framed in your gorgeous blond hair. You are an absolute beauty, my darling, and I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming of your existence and the fact that you're in my life.

I love looking at you sleeping, wanting to stroke your hair and gently kiss your sweet face while telling you how much I love you, what you mean to me and how my life has changed since we have been seeing each other. I do sometimes talk to you while you're sleeping, telling you how I feel about you and feeling myself becoming emotional with the depth of my love for you and in the knowledge that you have changed my life beyond recognition.

I often lay awake looking at your perfect form lying beside me. I find it difficult to believe that perhaps only minutes before we had probably been making love, our two bodies locked together as one, both giving the very essence of ourselves to each other in the pursuance of that perfect moment. Your satisfaction is my only concern when we make love, in all truth, your satisfaction in whatever we do together is the driving force that spurs me on. I want to do whatever I can to make you happy, making you glow in that fantastic feeling which follows orgasm. I am totally dedicated to trying to make you as happy as I possibly can because you have turned my life around and I can still barely believe it!

I can also hardly believe what we get up to when we're alone, your lovemaking leaves me reeling, it sends my mind spinning with pleasure and makes me want you all the more. Seeing you writhing in the ecstasy of orgasm is one of the most wonderful sights I've ever had the honour to witness. No matter what I do to you, you always respond positively, you always seem to achieve the levels of pleasure I want you to feel. The rush I get is immense when I feel your body shudder, your arms and legs locking around my back and waist, the sigh that escapes from your lips and your pussy oozing its sweet fluids on my shaft as it calms down after orgasm.

When I held you in my arms on Sunday night, before we got under the quilt, it felt so lovely to feel your nakedness against mine, the curves of your body pressing against me quickly had the blood rushing to my penis causing it to erect against your thigh. The terrific firmness of your breasts against my chest amplified the feelings of lust that were passing through my body. I can't get enough of you when that happens so it was just unfortunate that we'd had a long day and were knackered. Still, I did manage to give you a few orgasms and that's what's most important.

When you come over for the Easter weekend, I intend to make it as sexually charged as I possibly can. I won't allow either of us to dress at all, we'll have to do everything naked – I'm not frying eggs! – And we can take each other whenever we want. I want to make love to you in every room in the flat, over the kitchen table, across the back of the chairs, on the toilet – everywhere! I'll make love to you in every way possible, my sweet darling - me on top of you, you on top of me, from the front, from the back, in your hot quim, in your beautiful arse, in your gorgeous mouth. I want to make love to you with my hard cock, my fingers, my hands and, most deliciously for both of us, with my tongue. When I'm too tired to make love then I'll enlist the help of your two friends, 'Charlie' and 'Henry'; they'll keep you satisfied until I recover enough to take over again.

I want to make love to you until your body shines in perspiration through the pure physical exertion of our activities; I want to see the perspiration running down your breasts and dripping from your erect nipples. I want to feel it in my groin, mixing with your hot quim juices all over my hard cock as it powers in and out of your delicious pussy. Then I'll get between your legs and taste the delicious cocktail of body fluids that have gathered there. I'll part your sweet outer lips, run my tongue over them then delve into the delicious pinkness of your inner lips and try to lick the walls of your love tunnel. I'll travel up and down the length of your quim stopping at your swollen clitoris to give it my fullest attention with my tongue. I'll lick it slowly and gently at first, then apply a little more pressure against it licking faster and faster so that it feels like a moist vibrator working on your most sensitive of pleasure zones. I'll carry on until you can take no more and beg me to stop because the pleasure is so intense it is almost painful and you need to feel my hardness caressing the walls of your love tunnel.

I'll move up your body, licking my way to your firm breasts with their taut, erect nipples, until I cover your sweet mouth with mine. My cock will part your pussy lips and move softly into your love hole. It will fill you with a different kind of pleasure giving you a deeper sensation, caused by the swollen purple head of my knob caressing the hot moist walls of your vagina while the shaft itself rubs up and down against your throbbing clit. You will start to move under my body, thrusting yourself onto my manhood almost as if you're trying to impale yourself on my hard shaft. I run my hand across the gorgeous roundness of your breast, moving it down your body to caress your curvaceous buttocks before parting them and pushing a finger into your moist arse. I move it around inside you making it even wetter, I can feel my hard cock moving in and out of your quim through the thin membrane separating it from your tight arse.

The sensation is incredible, it feels like nothing on earth and your pussy and arse are getting wetter and wetter because of the movements. Your hips begin to push harder and harder onto my cock and finger; your bum hole is so wet it allows me to insert a second finger to increase the almost perfect pleasure you are feeling. Your legs wrap around my waist and begin to dig your nails deep into my back, creating a pleasurable pain in me. Your thrusting is so urgent that you're slamming your love hole hard up and down my stiff rod and your arse is beginning to suck at my fingers, so incredible is the orgasm building deep inside you.

You begin moaning loudly as your climax approaches, your head moving from side to side as if your feeling pain, but it's just the intensity of the pleasure spreading up from your clit, quim and arse. The powerful grip of your pussy and arse on my cock and fingers tells me that your orgasm has reached its peak, and you hold me to you with all your strength, my chest flattening your breasts against your own body. Moving your hands to my face, you place your lips against mine and kiss me deeply, inserting your tongue into my mouth searching hungrily for mine. We kiss for some minutes with our love for each other being exchanged between our mouths and tongues, then you break off and whisper to me 'Take me up the arse, I want to feel your hard prick inside me there.' I ask you if you're sure and you say 'Yes, I want you there because I want to feel you come inside me. Then I want you to wash your cock so that I can make it hard with my lips and tongue and take your cum in my mouth as well.'

You turn on to your hands and knees presenting me with a fantastic view of your backside and vagina, both looking wet and so inviting. 'Put it inside me, Mick. Please, fill my arse with your hard cock' you beg. How can I resist such a plea? How could any one? I part your buttocks to reveal your wet bum hole, its puckered rim glistening and sparkling in the light. Gently pushing a finger in to prepare the way for my rigid manhood, I can feel just how moist it is in that most secret of places. After running my finger around the inside of your anus, I slip in a second to open the entrance a little further for my cocks insertion and to make it more comfortable for you in the early moments. I slowly push my hips forward and slip the swollen helmet into you, after very slight resistance it makes its way inside. Inch by inch, my hard man-flesh slowly follows until I am fully inside your delicious backside.

You begin to push back against me setting the rhythm for the next stage of our wonderful lovemaking, little by little you move speed up the thrusts as your arse moves up and down my engorged shaft. 'Put the vibrator in my pussy, I want to be filled front and back!' I grab 'Charlie' and lean over you trying not to slip out as I try to fit the vibrator into your waiting quim, but I struggle to get it in so you take it from me and push it into the slick wet hole. I can feel its ribbed texture through the tight, thin membrane as it moves up your love tunnel, the sensation is quite exquisite as it passes along the length of my shaft. Then you switch it on; I've never felt anything like it. I continue to move in and out of your arse while you move 'Charlie' around inside your quim and create even more exciting surges of pleasure for both of us. I bend forward and reach round to caress your breast with one hand, kneading its firm roundness before using my finger and thumb to pull at the erect flesh of your nipple. My excitement rises more and more as I hear your moans of pleasure, my pressure on your nipple increasing your pleasure as I pull and twist gently but firmly at the beautiful breast bud.

My cock is in a state of high arousal as 'Charlie' moves around your front love tunnel and manages to create electric sensations on my cocks' head in your back passage. It's like having your tongue running very fast around the back of my helmet, around the most sensitive part of a man's penis. I can't contain it and longer and tell you that I'm about to come, 'Go on then, shoot your cum in my arse, that's what we both want!' you shout at me. It sends me over the top and almost instantly I can feel my seed blasting out of my knob into your hot, tight arse. Stream after stream bursts forth and I can feel its hot texture mixing with the wetness of your arse. My pumping cock combined with 'Charlie's' action sends you into throes of ecstasy and you moan loudly as you feel the orgasm strike from both back and front pleasure zones. We continue to push against each other until both of us are exhausted from the physical exertions of this gorgeous coupling and collapse in a tired, but very satisfied heap on the bed. I slide out of you and pull you towards me so I can kiss you and tell you how wonderful it was, and how happy I am that you allowed me to come inside you.

We are too tired to continue with the next part of your plan and simply fall asleep in each other's arms where we wake up some hours later, hungry, thirsty and still very, very horny!

Well, my darling, I hope you find this arousing and it doesn't go as far as being offensive. I know what it'll do for me when I read it back before posting it. We've already done most of it anyway so very little of it is new in practical terms, I just hope it doesn't offend you, the last thing I would want to do is hurt or insult your dignity, I love you too much for that, my dearest love. I think of you virtually all the time but thinking of you in a sexual way is not the first thought that comes to mind, there is so much more to you than just sex. Your beautiful and intelligent, you make me laugh, you make me feel wanted and I always feel special when I'm with you.

You are one very special lady and I love you in so many different ways, more spiritually than physically, but then I have to because we are apart so much. The love I feel for you when we're apart is so deep and strong that it is almost tangible, honestly, I sometimes feel that I can actually touch it. It's as though it moves throughout my body filling my heart and soul but in reality, it transforms into the burning sexual desire you see in me when we are alone. I know it is love because we make love - we don't fuck, we don't shag and I don't slip you a quick length – we make love to each other. We make love slowly, gently, purposefully and with the total intention of creating beautiful satisfaction for each other in a giving and unselfish way and I love you all the more for that.

Well my sweet, beautiful and delicious lady, I will have to say goodnight now. I do hope you've enjoyed this and it has given you some comfort until we are together again when we can either make the words a reality or just lay together and hold each other, either will satisfy me my darling.