Letters to Sue: Carol

Story Info
He's seduced by a girlfriend's mom.
2.1k words
4.33
161k
9
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/05/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue:

I hope you're still dreaming of my hard cock sliding into your warm wet pussy. I want you to feel my strength as I slide all the way into you. I want you to scream as my hot breath caresses you neck.

Sue? Do you have any photos of yourself? They don't have to be explicit. I just want to be able to have an image of you in my mind.

Sue, I already told you about fucking Lois, the mother of my roommate, on my roommate's wedding night and I've also told you about fucking Rose hard. If you remember, Rose was the mother of one of my best high school friends. I know how well you like stories of my cock tickling an older woman so I'm going to tell you about Carol.

I must warn you though, I'm running out of true tales of fucking beautiful older women. I should have rationed the stories a little more for you. You'll have to tell me what other fantasies you have.Just maybe I've already lived one or two of them.

Carol isn't all that much older than me, maybe ten years or so. She is the mother of a young woman I dated for a few months several years back. Carol is a little shorter than me and maybe five pounds over weight.She certainly has a nice pair of tits and a wonderful ass. I found out that her pussy is nice and warm too. I'm not quite sure what Carol's natural hair color is. She has it colored to a reddish hue and wears it rather short, just off her collar. It frames her face nicely.

When I was dating Carol's daughter, I always got a cold vibe from her.At the time I thought it was because she felt I was a bit too old for her daughter. I always thought Carol was attractive but her stare gave me a chill and I never thought of having her sexually.

I hadn't had any contact with Carol after her daughter and I broke up, even Carol and I live in the same small suburb, until I ran across her early this spring at the local bookstore/coffee shop.I had gone to the bookstore to look for a present. The store was having a reading by somebody named Dr. Van Horn. He had just published a book about seven steps to passionate love.What caught my attention was the poster advertising his reading "Men are not from Mars; Women are not from Venus". I thought his reading might provide a laugh or two so I got a cup of fancy coffee and sat down at a small table so I could listen.

I was surprised at how full the place got for his reading. Pretty soon nearly all of the chairs had been taken. I heard my name from behind me and immediately recognized Carol's voice even though it had been a couple of years since I last saw her. I shuddered slightly. "Do you mind if I join you? I want to listen to Dr. Van Horn and there isn't any place left to sit." She smiled at me.

Carol was looking fit.There's something about an older woman in a pair of tight jeans that excites me. She was also wearing a white cotton collared shirt that was filled out nicely by her breasts.

I felt a little uncomfortable but I graciously offered her the other chair. The reading turned out to be very different than what I expected. While I found some of his advice to be blatantly obvious, I did find some of it a little interesting though I was rather taken aback a bit by his rather clinical approach to a relationship, dissecting emotions and what not.

Carol apparently found the talk provocative. She engaged me immediately after the reading. We disagreed a bit over a few items and I could feel that iciness of hers return. She'd stare me down and challenge me on almost everything I said. While I certainly felt her anger, I could also feel her passion over the subject. It was a wonderful way to spend the evening.

The store announced that it was closing and I got up to go, thanking her for the discussion. I made a few polite requests about her daughter and she said she had moved to Florida to work with a cruise line. Didn't really matter to me since her daughter and I hadn't been together for a while.

I shook Carol's hand goodbye and sensed some hesitation on her part. She sighed and said "I know this is putting you out, but could you walk me home? It's dark and I don't want to walk alone. I didn't think I'd stay this late." I had forgotten that she lived in an apartment only a couple of blocks away from the store. I said "Sure, no problem.".

"Maybe we can continue the discussion some more. It's been fun hearing your viewpoint even though it's so wrong. You're such a pig" and then she poked me in the chest with her finger and smiled like we had been friends for a long time. Carol and I resumed our discussion on the walk home and I kept hearing things like "How can you say that? Do you say those things just make me mad?"

I followed her into her apartment. The place was as I expected, very neatly decorated. I didn't expect the cream colored leather couch but it looked perfect for the place. I sat down on the couch while Carol offered me a glass of wine. I accepted and Carol returned with two full glasses. She sat down on the couch next to me cross-legged and stared at me.

"So, you were telling me that you think there can be a good marriage without sex and good sex without marriage. I don't think you know what you're talking about.How can you know? You're just a kid." I replied that she's not that much older than me and commented some more about how, while sexual intimacy can enhance a marriage, it's not the centerpoint of all the good marriages I've seen.

"You may have a point about that, but how can you have good sex without love? It's just fucking then. Animals can fuck, we're better than that." I was a little surprised at her language but I continued. "Yes, we are, which is why we could have good sex without love. We respond to each other's passion during good sex. We're not selfish." She was silent for a bit.

"So, if you and I fucked, it would be good sex?" She blushed. "Oh my god, I can't believe I said that." "Maybe, since you certainly have enough passion." I smiled. Another silence filled the room. "I should probably go home. Carol, thanks for the, uh, interesting chat."

"Oh, don't go yet. I'm sorry.It's just that you make me so mad sometimes. I shouldn't have said that." I couldn't resist so I smiled and said "Does being mad get you excited Carol?" She just glared at me. "Do you really think you can seduce me that way?"

"No, you don't want to be seduced. Just to be mean though, I'm going to kiss you goodnight and go." I leaned in and gently kissed her on the lips. There was no response until I started to pull away. Then she pulled me close and frenched me. I immediately got hard.

"You get me so mad," she whispered. My hands slid down to her jean-covered ass. I pulled Carol over so that she was sitting in my lap. "I think I like you mad." She glared at me, her cold eyes were slightly covered by a strand of reddish hair.

Carol started grinding her hips over my hard cock. She started saying things like "I'm going to fuck you hard, asshole. Teach you a lesson about sex and fucking." I unbuttoned her shirt and reached my hands up to her breasts. Carol was really working herself into a frenzy. "You're a bastard. I'm going to fuck you hard."

I undid the zipper to Carol's jeans and slipped them down enough to stick a couple of fingers into her wet twat. She just kept her unnerving stare fixed on my eyes. As my fingers first entered her she said "Fucker!" and leaned her head back and gasped a couple of times.

The more I worked my fingers the more vulgar Carol got. I was trying not to smile.I loved hearing this beautiful woman talk to me this way. Carol was getting wetter and wetter. More so than her daughter ever did. She was also getting frantic and nearly tore off my clothes.

Carol slid her jeans off and quickly deepthroated me. As soon as she stepped out of her panties she sat back down on me. "Fuck me asshole" and my hard cock easily slid into her. "Jerk! Do you like fucking me? Did you fuck my daughter like this?" My hands were on her hips. Carol was fucking me so hard that I had to hold her back tightly to keep us from bruising each other. "Am I as good as my daughter? Fucking jerk. God, you're so hard. I bet you dreamt of fucking me. Is this your dream? Fucking your girlfriend's mother. Oh god oh god oh god, you asshole, I'm going to cum." Carol frenched me again and started shaking.

After Carol relaxed she kissed me more gently. "You have a nice cock." She slid off me but I wasn't done yet. I figured if she was going to call me names, I'd have to fuck her hard doggie style. I heard her gasp when I quickly spun her around and slipped my hard dick in her again.

I lifted Carol up and placed her on the floor so that her ass was in the air. My cock slipped out so I stood up and worked my cock right back into Carol. It slipped all the way in. I felt all of Carol's insides. She was dripping wet. "Oh, honey... she purred."

I gave Carol a light spanking."Do you still want to call me names?" "Oh, no, honey. This feels so good. You're so good. Make love to me." "I thought you said we could only fuck," and I grabbed her hips and thrust hard into her several times.I watched as my cock went in and then came out. It was slick and shiney from all her juices.

"Oh, honey, you were so right.Just make love to me."My cock slipped out again and immediately when I put it back Carol came. I pulled out again and rolled Carol over on her back.

I laid on top of Carol, my hard cock resting on her pussy. We kissed passionately again. Her hand reached behind my neck pulling me close. Carol's other hand reached down and started stroking my cock. "You're so big, honey." I leaned back to look at Carol's face. She kept stroking my dick. She was smiling and the cold icy passion stare was gone. "Can you make love to me again, honey?" I smiled as Carol guided my cock into her. She gasped. Carol wasn't fucking hard anymore. It was a gentle easy fuck. She was so wet. Her face was flush and she smiled every time I pushed all the way in. We kissed on each stroke.

"I like making love to you. I watched you and my daughter once from outside through the window" she whispered, my cock slowly going in and out. "I got so jealous. You two were so beautiful. You moved so well together. You have such a beautiful body. I wanted it against mine. I can't believe you're here now doing this." She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply.

I started thrusting a little deeper and faster. I brushed the hair out of her eyes and ran my fingers over Carol's chest. I pulled her legs up widening her pussy. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply again. She whispered, "I've never felt this good making love before."

I started driving hard into Carol again. She kept her eyes fixed on me. Her breathing quickened. Each stroke bottomed out. Each stroked caused Carol's eyes to widen."Fuck me baby,Make love to me honey.I want you to cum. I want your cum." Carol squeezed her legs against my body.

I could feel myself ready to shoot and, just before I did, Carol pushed me off her and took my cock in her mouth. She stroked it. She licked it and looked up at me. My cum shot out going all over her face. It dripped down her neck and onto her chest. Carol smiled as she rubbed it into her skin. "You were right, honey. There is good sex without love." She kissed me. "You are so good. I can still feel you in me. This is so wonderful."