Letting Go Naturally Ch. 01

Story Info
Neighbors find sex & water sports
1.2k words
4.18
80.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all, I believe that I am not a freak. My name is Heather, and I have needs and wants that are not totally outlandish. I love sex (not unusual), but I also love to piss during, around, or after sex. It's as if those fire boats with all those water hoses going off at once in a display. I use it when sex is well done.

I am a professional person in my mid twenties, working in the medical field. Therefore, I am very careful whom I take to bed with me. I don't need many people talking about my sex life or other none of their own business. I also don't need any diseases or unwanted pregnancies. I bought a two bedroom house with a nice backyard with loads of privacy.

This sort of fetish, or any sort, is hard to break in a conversation with close friends. The last boyfriend I had, a few months ago didn't take to well. I had prepared him what would be going to happen that night. When the crucial moment came, I went off as expected, and my boy friend turns green and throws up. Not a very romantic moment to say the lease. He didn't call back, o-well, his lost.

I see any problem with what I do. I don't drink it or expect any one else to drink it or use it adversely. I get an orgasm, he gets an orgasm, and I piss while we are together, and then we get up and take a shower together, and wash together. It is hard to find other people of like interests. You may not see announcements for "St Iris Golden Showers Circle" or the like.

My home is my retreat from the outside world. I am a different person here; I dress a whole lot less. I would love to do my house work in the nude, but I leave the curtains open because I like light in my house. I sometimes wear different costumes. One is this "come get me" outfit, it is a subdue yellow in color. The short skirt is inch or so below my rear. My top is a short cut-off T-shirt that hangs about half inch below my nice breasts. Depending on my mood and who I am expecting that day whether or not I wear a bra and panties. I prefer without because I love that coolness of air against my skin, and I love to tease. I don't leave the house with that outfit on; I might be pick-up as a hooker. The other is sort of a "Sheena" thing, good for private garden parties. I usually stay at home, listen to nice quiet music, meditate, and play with my special "toys."

A few months ago, a new neighbor moved next door, he also single and handsome. He seems to keep a neat home; he has a very nice garden, and a small cute dog. He polite and have a management position in retail. A week ago, I asked him if he knew anything about plumbing. My kitchen sink was leaving water on the floor. He did came over and fixed it. I didn't quite wear that come take me look, because I wanted him, and not wish to scare him away.

Without him knowing it, I spied on his coming and goings. One night about 9 PM, I heard Allen letting his dog out. I watch as he was, dressed only in his shorts, walked around to the back of the yard to his garden. He opened his shorts and started to piss on a spot in the garden. I was fantasized with this. I quickly got into my "come take me" outfit sans underwear. Hoping to find him still outside, I picked up the hose and make as if I was watering my plants.

I waved to him and said hi. I thanked him for that plumbing fix on my kitchen sink. After a little small talk, I said that I saw what he was doing in his garden. He apologized. I said, no no I enjoyed watching you.

He said that he read somewhere that butterflies enjoyed the dried mineral from the urine. I said, do they like boy piss better than girl piss. He remarked that he saw no studies to say that. That he never was able to get girl or women piss. I asked him if my piss would be OK. Sure if you like, he said.

Where do you want it, I said. He pointed to a flat rock. What an erotic sight of an half naked women bending over to piss on a spot in the garden in the dark with a little moon light. I imagine myself to be a wood nymph frolicking around nature. I pulled up my skirt with one hand, and held my breasts with the other hand.

By the time my bladder was empty, Allen placed his hand under my tush. He had stepped out his shorts. He fondles every part of my rear. It is so hard to aim while the mind wanders with many happy things. As I bent over, he placed his hand at my wet pussy. He then sniffed his hand.

I turned around to receive a long wet kiss from Allen, things are moving just right. I play with his butt and his erect cock while he played with my pussy and breasts. I couldn't wait for him to be in me.

I told him I wanted it in the "Wild Way," as I got on my hands and knees with my delicious tush in the air waiting for male attention. I didn't have to wait long.

I let out a loud meow when he entered me; he was a bit amused by that. He breathed heavily as he rhythmically stroked me. He doesn't make many noises, I guess he the silent type. I love it so when he fondles my bouncing breasts as he strokes me.

I loved it getting it good while outside at night. I felt so free able to have sex and piss at will like in nature. Al was rolling along real good when he at once, moans aloud and jerks almost picking me up. Boy what a high.

He padded my rear as he withdrew and rolled over on his back on the lawn. I began to suck on his face pulling at his downish cock I informed AL that "that" and great. I subliminally a thought to Al to do it again. I dangled my breast over Al's mouth, and he began sucking and licking it. Times like these, I wish that I could give milk. His left hand as searching for my pussy lips. He found it and began massaging all my little openings and love buttons, driving me wild. My hand held Al's now raging cock, I was now going for seconds.

"Lie there and be hard and I will take care of the rest," I said. I asked Al to let me know he was about to cum, because I wanted to taste him. I slipped on Al's cock and began riding hard, and howling loudly. All was while, he's trying to quiet me, and rubbing my breasts at the same time. "The neighbors might wake up and starting looking around for where the noise is coming from," Al remarked softly. I came twice just at the time, when Al said any time. I jumped off and went to sucking until I received my cream. We both became exhausted; I invited him for dinner tomorrow after work. I will show him something special tomorrow.