Letting Go Naturally Ch. 02

Story Info
Neighbors experience dinner & water features.
962 words
4.26
49.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was off of work for the next few days. While outside watering my plants, my elderly neighbor man said "hi, did you hear the commotion last night, it sounded like a cat fight." I blushed and said, " no, I slept like a baby." (hehe)

I might have to put up a tall solid fence, if I keep carrying on outside. Probably will do it anyway because I just might take up nude sunbathing or gardening. My 78 year old neighbor might get a heart attack of he ever sees me fertilizing my lawn some day.

I'd prepared a nice and easy dinner when Al gets off work tonight. Who knows we might even get to eat it? I have tons of terry cloth towels around, they keep my nice furniture from fading, and if we make love, love stains are hard to get out.

Al came over at 6:30 carrying a bottle of wine. We kissed and inhaled each other scent while having a groping good time. I'd shown him the house before so he felt like at home. He followed me to the kitchen where dinner was on low heat, and I was in extreme lust.

Al had on long slacks and a nice shirt. I had a "Sheena" dress on, and just barely on. I leaned over to stir some of the pots when Al petted my waist up and down to my tush; things were cooking off the stove for me it seems. I bent over, placed my dinner rolls in the oven, and hit the timer for eight minutes. I let out a moan as I spread my legs a little bit trying not to be obvious. He let his hand wander under my dress and to his delight when he didn't find any underwear. He found his target, and I was singing.

I turned around, planted full wet kisses on him, and worked off his pants. He stepped out of them only to pick me up by the waist ready to engage his already hard member. Spreading my legs around him, and I held his stiffness as he entered me. It feels so good, to have his hands hold up my tush so tight.

My pounding motion was too intense for Al to hold me up for very long. I was slowly lower to the kitchen floor. We ended polishing the kitchen floor. We were cooking as the dinner was simmering. The bell went off my biscuits were done and were we ever. It's so nice to season the cook with that special sauce.

After that session, I gave him a towel to cover himself so I can finish dinner. So there was Al sitting in a kitchen chair with a towel on and I still in my dress breaking bread together, and the wine was nice.

I put on some Kenny G music after dinner. I told Al to make himself at home in the living rood as I cleaned up. He laid down on the futon still covered up and rested. I finished and found my lover boy all curled up. I did a slow strip tease and became naked in no time. I joined him on the futon. I now need that slow rolling stimulation. I told him a need some special attention. I moved up enough for him to suck my breasts. I guided his hand into my pussy, and showed him to make small lazy circles here. I held onto his maleness for comfort. I soon was in dreamland, humming and singing as I reach my personal high. Time does move differently when you are having fun.

After several big O's, I knew Al was ready also. I had him sit up on the futon, and I sat on his lap. My pussy sucked in Al's hardness. I was riding high, and howling. "Don't cum yet," I moaned. I needed to change positions. I laid several towels on the floor and spread some pillows about. Al was a bit confused, so I sucked a little bit to keep him hard. I laid Al on his back and sat astride his hardness facing him. I rode him with gusto. I came and he came, and I let go and pissed. It was wonderful, and he was surprised, but happy.

We regained our senses a few minutes later, I lead him to the shower where we both were cleaned up. I finally got Al to piss for me. It's hard because the sight of me usually gets him hard, gee imagine that.

We dried off each other. I lead him to my bedroom where we lie down, took our time, and savored our sexual excitement.

Al pulled my legs over the edge of the bed. He kneed on the floor licking and sucking on my pussy. He does this thing when he licks at my clit and runs his fingers inside me. I was too sexually gone to recollect that I was gushing. Al eagerly sucked up my juices.

We slept together spoon position; I moved his arm to comfort my breasts as we slept. Dawn broke and I felt his hardness on my rear. He wasn't awake, but I sure was. I saw his hardness and he needed to be suck off, and I needed some man cream for breakfast. It wasn't long before Al came to life, and gave me breakfast in bed. So nice!

I got up to make Al some cinnamon rolls, his favorite. As I heated them up, I looked into our backyards, and saw hundreds of butterflies flying about in our gardens. I wonder if Better Houses & Gardens magazine would ever publish our suggestions for attracting butterflies, . . . then well maybe not.