Letting Her Show Off

Story Info
Betty & Terry get worked up flashing worker.
2.6k words
4.29
64.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
402 Followers

Betty finding out she is and exhibitionist has turned out to be one of the best things in our lives. Terry has always liked to show off for me but Betty does it because it turns her on no end! Again no apologies for the spelling or grammar if you don't like it don't read it! I do it for fun and to tell those of you that read these stories what is going on in our lives!

A couple of days after our night of dancing at the Xmas party, with Betty showing her goods to my workers, Terry came to me as I was setting at the pool drinking a beer.

"Do you know what you have done?" she asked.

I gave her my best stupid look because I had no idea! "Umm, nooo. Am I in trouble?"

"Yes and no! Yes because you have turned Betty into a full-blooded flasher! She has spent the last two days trying to think of things she can wear out shopping so she can show off! No because we are both going to be fucking your brains out because of it!"

I just smiled at her. "I'll tell you what. You tell her to pick out something hot and you do the same. Then come pick me up from work tomorrow and I will have you, I mean take you both to dinner."

She sat in my lap kissing me deeply, sticking her tongue deep into my throat. "Umm that sounds like fun to me and I know we will make you will glade you are taking us out!"

The two girls spent the rest of the evening getting things ready from the next night. They spent a lot of time in our room and giggling. I went to the kitchen getting a snack to find Betty leaning back on the counter with Terry cupping her breasts as she kissed her. I watched as Terry slipped Betty's nightdress up to cup her ass cheek in her bare hands. She bent down biting Betty's hard nipple through her top then smiling at me Terry ran her finger down over Betty's wet pussy lips. I finally went to bed with a hard on knowing Terry was going to fuck the shit out of Betty and thinking of the things that would happen the next night. I felt the bed move as they came into sleep one on each side of me. They kissed each other and then both snuggled up to me.

I was up early and in the shower well before daylight and when I went back to our room to kiss them good by I stopped and marveled at the beauty in my bed. The two girls had moved together after I got up with Terry spooning Betty so that even in their sleep they snuggled close. One big breasted and the other just a little smaller. One long and tall the other just a little shorter. One just a touch on the thin side, and one very curvy. I could feel my cock lengthen as I looked at them holding each other in their sleep.

The day went by fast and I was setting on the loading dock in back of my building waiting for the girls to come pick me up when one of my foreman came out. "What's going on Sam? Why you still here?" He dropped down onto the wall setting next to me.

"Hay buddy. I'm waiting for Terry to pick me up."

He had worked for me for years and was a good friend and he also knew Terry fairly well. He and his wife had been to the house for dinner a few times and he had been over working on my boat and some home improvements so when he gave me that side ways look I knew he wanted to know about Betty. Hell every one in the place wanted to know about her!

"Sam I know it is none of my business but who was that hottie you had with you at the party?"

I smiled at him, "Her name is Betty and she is Terry's best friend and yes Terry knows about me being with her." I crossed my legs "And if you hang out here for just a little longer I will introduce you to her when they get here" I smiled at him, " and then send you home to your wife!"

He was just about to say something when Terry's BMW came sliding around the corner. We watched her pull into parking spot a short distance from us and turn off the car. I was not too sure what Terry would do because she really did like Marks wife and I knew she would not want to make any trouble for him.

I knew she had seen us when she pulled around the corner because I had seen her glance at the loading dock but she was acting like she did not know any one was there. I also knew when I saw her bare shoulders with a halter type top around her neck that she was wearing a sarong that she usually wore as a cover up on the boat. It came to just above her knee's showing off her long legs. It also wrapped over her chest in such a way that it made her soft big 36c breast look wonderfully soft! I also knew she very seldom wore any thing at all under it and even the slightest breeze would blow it open! Now I was really excited to see what she had in store for Mark and I!

All I could tell about what Betty had on was that it looked like a sweater and had long sleeves. Terry was really playing it cool as she had turned her head to Betty still acting like she had not seen us setting there. She opened her car door using her high-healed foot to push it fully open. Her sarong had fallen off of her left leg and was exposing her all the way up over her hip and half way across her tummy! She sat that way with her leg holding the door open looking at and talking to Betty.

"Ho my god!" came from Mark as he looked at my "accidentally" exposed wife. He looked at me and then back to terry, "Sorry Sam, I au, better go back inside!"

I tried to act cool as I felt my cock stiffen in my pants. "It's ok Mark! Here let me introduce you to Betty. I don't want you thinking I'm fucking around or something!"

Betty leaned over just a little and acting like she was seeing us for the first time waved at me. Terry turned looking at us trying her best to act like nothing was going on and that she didn't know what she was letting us see. She dropped her foot from the car door and turned in the seat putting both feet on the ground. Her sarong pulled across her other leg so that it was now fully open over both her legs up to just below her boobs the little diamond shining in her belly button. She stood up and for just a brief instant we saw that she had on tine shear white panties! We both got a good look at her legs and then at the little landing strip of bush she had shaved her pubic hair into. I could her Mark suck in his breath as he looked at Terry. Her sarong fell into place covering her up as she started to walk to us. The whole thing had only taken a few seconds but it was more than enough!

She smiled at us still acting like she had no idea she had just shown us all most all she had! "Hi guys!" she said as she came to us. She stopped and turned back to the car. "Come on Betty and let me introduce you to Sam's foreman."

Mark was busy looking at Terry wishing her dress would blow open as she spoke to Betty but I knew what was going on and now Betty had my full attention. I was not to be disappointed!

Betty walked around the car looking at me, asking me with her eyes if it what she had on was ok. I just smiled and nodded at her as she walked to us wearing a thin white sweater with a v-neck that went down to the middle of her boobs. She was not wearing a bra and I could just make out the dark pink of her nipples of her through the thin material. Her boobs moved like soft Jelly with each step. Betty's sweater was just long enough to cover her sweet ass coming down to about three inches below her butt cheeks and over the white shorts that she had on. I also knew that her shorts were really like pantyhose with out the legs in them. The shorts were something Terry had bought to wear on the boat so she could be exposed while still wearing something. They were like white gauze and came to the middle of her thigh making them look like any other shorts except they were shear! If she moved wrong at all we would be seeing, well, seeing it all!

Terry had put her hand on my thigh and leaned into my leg mashing her left breast into my leg as Betty came up to us. Mark watched as her leaning into me made her wrap pull open about an inch all they way down. He licked his lips as her looked at Terry's dark bush. I watched as Mark pulled his eyes from Terry as Betty came close. His eyes grew big as he looked at Betty's sweet little tits moving under her top. He looked down her body and back up to her face devouring her good looks with his eyes.

"Mark this is my best friend Betty. Betty Mark, Mark Betty!" Terry said.

Betty leaned into him letting her top fall from her chest as she extended her hand to him. From where we were setting on the dock above them he had a perfect look down it and right to her hard nipped breasts as he took her hand. Again I watched him as he looked at my lovers tits wishing he could see more!

"Very nice to meet you." His voice broke just a little as Betty pulled back her hand. "What are the three of you up to this evening?"

"Sam is taking us out to the boat!" Betty said

I hopped down off of the wall, "Betty has been living with us for the last three months and we have not killed each other yet so I am taking them out for a little wine in celebration."

He hopped off of the dock with me walking with us back to the car. I took the keys from Terry as Mark wanting to act like a gentleman walked around to open the other door for the girl's. Berry looked across the car roof at me smiling as she moved to get in.

Her top slipped up over her bottom to about mid back as she bent at the waist stepping in. Mark took a long good look at her bottom then as she put her leg in slipping into the back seat her thighs opened letting him see her exposed pussy lips through her shear shorts!

"Tell your wife I said high." Terry said as she watched the whole thing take place.

Betty turned to set down leaning forward so her top again fell from her chest giving Mark another good look at her tit's then smiling innocently at us she sat back as Terry's moved in to take her seat!

"OH, yes, yes I will Terry. Its good to see you to!" his eyes shot across the car roof to look at me.

I quickly slipped into my seat so he would relax about watching Terry and so I could watch Terry to! I was so hard it hurt in my pants and looking across the car I could see the bulge that had grown in Marks pants as he was still trying to look at Betty. Terry stepped around the car door making him move so that he had to look at her as she moved to set down.

"Well it has been good to see you Mark. You have to come by the house some time!" She said making him look at her.

"Oh umm, a, yes very good to ah, see you to Terry!" his face was bright red and his eyes went to Terry's tits as he spoke to her.

Terry just smiled at him as she sat down. I could never figure out how she could do it and make it look like nothing was going on but as she sat down she let her wrap slip open. It fell off of her legs leaving both of them exposed up to her belly button. Terry picked up one side of her sarong and as she lifted her left leg she covered it with her wrap but let her pussy become exposed to him as she turned. Marks eyes grew big as plates as he looked at her vagina lips because her little thong had slipped up into her pussy separating and spreading her lips! She lifted her other leg into the car and covered it all in the same move again acting like nothing had happened or that Mark had just got his first look at her pussy! She closed the door as I started the car.

"Ok buddy I will see you tomorrow!" I slipped the car into gear as I adjusted my hard dick at the same time as we left him standing with his mouth open.

Part of the excitement for Terry has always been acting like she had no idea what she was doing so as she turned in her seat to look back at Betty and her wrap came open I acted like she was fully covered. Even though she had let her wrap fall open up over her tummy again. Her long legs had always made me nuts and this show was one of her best! I had a very hard time not wrecking us as I tried to look at her!

"I don't think your friend Mark will ever be the same!" Betty was very breathless as she spoke and when I looked back in the mirror at her she had some fire in her eyes.

"God I am so wet Sam! I love doing this!"

She had her hands between her legs and was pushing up hard on her pussy. I could she that she was humping her hand slowly as she looked at me in the mirror!

"Well I love it to!" I ran my hand over Terry's thigh. "What's next? Are you going to cum for me?"

Betty was trembling as she looked at me then pulled her hands slowly away from her crotch! "Oh I want to so badly but not yet! We want to go to the boat. We have all the stuff we need to have a nice dinner there and we both have thought of about a hundred things to do to each other there!"

"Ok! To the boat it is!" I said as Terry leaned over kissing me and sticking her tongue into my ear.

Betty leaned up pulling Terry's wrap fully open exposing her large breast to the world just as I passed a truck getting onto the freeway! "Yes this is going to be a fun night." I told my self as I adjusted my hard cock in my pants!

mseaking
mseaking
402 Followers