Lev and Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalodin
kalodin
99 Followers

A curious phenomenon began to develop in Lauren as they put distance from the ugly scene behind them.. As her fear ebbed, she began to feel warm in her groin. Was it the whiskey? Was it relief and her body responding to her brain's realization that she was still alive, safe and unhurt? She felt of her neck where the foul bastard had pricked her neck with his knife. Her fingers came away with blood on them.

"He cut you?"

"It's just a nick."

"Let me clean it and put a bandage on it when we get home." He handed her a man's white handkerchief. "It's clean. I haven't used it. Put it on the wound; keep it from spotting your dress. "

"I've never been so frightened in my life," Lauren said. "I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight." She checked herself in the visor mirror and grimaced; then began to repair her makeup.

"I can make you a drink that helps me," Lev said.

"Yes, okay fine. I don't want to be alone when we get home; could you, I mean..."

"Of course," he replied. "I will stay with you as long as you need. I know you've had a terrific fright. But you behaved bravely."

"Hah," she exclaimed, "I was petrified with fear; afraid to twitch a muscle."

They were silent for a bit.

"Reznik," she couldn't bring herself to call him Lev, "would you have shot that disgusting creature if he had tried to cut me?" She was sure she knew the answer already but she wanted him to say it, to define himself; to confirm what she knew. She had no doubt that he would have shot the man. The thought of hearing him say it aloud was stimulating despite her residual fear.

"Yes," he answered, "He was a wild predator filled with adrenalin and drugs. I had to bring his fear to the foreground in order to control him. If I could not then I would have had to kill him. I couldn't take the risk that he would stab you."

HIs unabashed and straightforward answer sent such pleasure to her pussy that she clamped her knees together tightly; it was as if his words had fondled her vulva. Such a dangerous man! Never had she met such a person.

"Shouldn't we have notified the police?"

"No. No police," he said. "Not necessary now."

She took another pull on the flask. The warm glow of the drink flowed into her nipples and down into her crotch. The trembling eased. Despite her past repugnance, Lev's response to the attempted mugging actually thrilled her and the thrill had more than a frisson of sexual current running through it. Hadn't he been so completely in control of the situation; so sudden and violent but in control, both physically and mentally? Nerves of steel, she reflected, remembering the hand with the gun did not waver as he aimed at the mugger's face. She was grateful she had been with someone who was as masterful a street fighter as she now thought of him. She had never met anyone who brought together qualities that seemed as paradoxical as those of this Reznik. He was at once cultured and genteel, but with cold capacity to be brutal and even savage. He had really brutalized the prostrate mugger to bend him to his will. His domination of the muggers made her feel simultaneously secure and needful.

Reznik, let me ask you," she said, "Did you get your thousand dollar's worth from this date with me?"

"The money is not important in this," he replied.

"What is important in this?"

"Perhaps getting past the Berlin wall you've put up since I moved in next door."

"Why?"

"You are a very lovely woman; a desirable woman, a basmalke. We're both unattached and I would like to get to know you. Besides, you're so convenient, just next door." He smiled.

"Aha! I knew you were an ugly beast. You with this "pussy magnet" car of yours. Your violent nature. You're like all men. I'm a convenient way to satisfy your needs." Her tone made it clear her words, while harsh were not serious.

"God forbid as long as I am breathing that I should lose my libido," he said. "But that was just banter, you know that."

She did know that he had been lightly teasing with his remark. It seemed as though every nerve in her body was alert and vibrating. Would he take her if she gave him any hint? Would he take her anyway?

"So then you think me attractive and desirable but you don't want me; you just make a joke?"

"Lauren, you are having a very normal reaction following what you saw as great danger. In some persons a component of that reaction is sexual arousal. But no gentleman would take advantage of such vulnerability. I expect you'll crash soundly not long after we get you home. That is the usual pattern of these things."

"What if I don't crash, or I do but I want you to be near, even to hold me for awhile?"

"Then I should respect your wish and do as you ask, but not to become intimate. A good sleep and this will wear off and fade. You will find that I am still the same peasant brute that I was before. Your disdain will still supply you with numerous contemptuous thoughts about me. "

"And what will I be, peasant brute?"

"You will continue to be a high-toned woman; a very desirable dowager Jewish princess, alone and aloof"

"Hmmm," was all Lauren allowed in reply.

As this exchange continued Lauren became aware that she had grown quite moist "down there" and very likely had spotted her underwear. The memory of her erotic dreams about him coming to her naked and very erect arose. She squirmed a bit in her seat. Was this just as he said, an element of her post-incident nerves reacting to the danger encountered? Or was there something more; more submerged within her and lighting her sexual fuse? She knew the truth; she had been fighting it since she first saw him.

The guard waved them through at the entrance to the community. After Lev eased the sports car into the garage they proceeded to her home.

Inside he said, "Come stand here in the light and let me look at your neck wound." He took her chin in his paw and turned her head to bring the wound into the light.

She took in the smell of his hand and liked it. He stood close and she could feel the warmth of his body and liked it. She closed her eyes. What was happening to her? Her well ordered life suddenly felt as though in upheaval and out of control. Oh, what was that, his warm breath on her neck? Jolt of delicious voltage shot into her nipples and pussy as his full lips touched her neck at the wound. She sighed and settled into his arms. Their firm muscles felt so good.

Her skin and hair smelled delicious. "Did I mention, Princess," he said, "that I have no will power? I should not have kissed your neck like that but I could not restrain myself."

She held him by his upper arms where his biceps felt hard. "You said in the car that a gentleman would not take advantage of a lady feeling the way I do now in reaction to an incident of great danger. But already you kiss me. You are not a gentleman are you? You don't need to answer. Your body is answering for you. Are you losing control of yourself you beast? Do you think I will just let you shtup me because we went to your crummy little dive together?"

He looked at her and her eyes blazed with challenge. "You are a remarkably sexy woman," Lev said, "Behind that stuck--up façade. You are also a remarkable hypocrite, pushing your hot pussy against my schvantz. You loved the food. You loved the attention. You had a sexual thrill from our encounter with the muggers. You're dry humping me now. You've lived your life of comfort and privilege, pampered and cared for. You've never met a man like me. You're excited and aroused because I seem so dangerous to you. You say one thing but your body says 'shtup me.' "

The bedroom harlot, long dormant in Lauren and thought to be locked away, she now found awakened and already permeating her body and taking control of her mind. The bedroom harlot did urge her to press herself close in his too long hairy and apelike arms. She ground against him and gained immediate warmth spreading pleasure from the feel of his tumescence against her mound. The harsh words he spoke squirted lighter fluid on the fire of her need. She reveled in it and teased.

"You're such a fool," she said. "If I did let you stick your schvantz in me it would be a pity fuck. You are such a hairy animal I don't know how I would stand it. And you're ugly too, uglier than that actor Bronson, so don't try to put your nasty lips on mine. "

Which, of course, is what he did and quite effectively too. She pretended to struggle and resist, trying to push his face away from hers. But he held her head in his strong hands. Curiously in her pseudo-desperate efforts to extract herself from his grasp she managed to rub her mound and vulva all about his front and repeatedly thrust herself against his erection. When she thought she had resisted sufficiently to maintain the pretense that so entertained them; she opened her mouth to give and receive tongue play. Back and forth their tongues chased each other, licking, fondling and darting one against the other.

"I am not aloof now, am I," Lauren said breathlessly as she surfaced from the wanton kiss. She undulated her hips against his cock to make her point. "Have you touched the Berlin Wall?" She murmured in his ear. "Did it feel like my body?"

"So," he said while his hands roamed firmly about her back and slipped down over the cheeks of her ass. "Now you throw my words back at me. I can't remember another woman as aroused by danger as you are. I will have to satisfy you or you'll be miserable and even more hateful than you are already."

She punched his bicep. "You are not only a brute but a fool," she said. "Do you think it is just what happened tonight? I will tell you my nasty secret. Twice, you awful beast, you came to me in my dreams. You were naked and hairy and your schvantz was hard and stuck out in front of you.

"I'm interested. Tell me more. What did we do?" Hands kneading ass cheeks, pulling her firmly against his still clothed penis; lifting the skirt up until he bared her bum and slipped a hand onto the bare flesh of one cheek. The excitement brought her now to the cusp of orgasm. Her substantial clitoris pulsed anxiously, sending promises of ecstasy if only some hand, or fingers or tongue or cock would come to it.

"First you leaned over me," Lauren said softly, lips at his ear, " where I lay. You said, 'I've brought what you want, Princess.' Then you kissed me like we just kissed. But then your tongue became your cock and I thought it was repulsive but I licked and sucked it. I liked it. You had an orgasm and it made me have one too while you squirted into my mouth. I liked that too. I woke up and I was masturbating myself. I know I'm going to have to let you fuck me, no not just let, I want you to do it. But you're not going to make me suck and lick your cock in reality like in my dream? You wouldn't be that brutal would you?"

"I think we should go to your bedroom," he said. "There I am sure that we will see both whether or not you like to suck my cock but also how much of harlot you really are. We will see which of us is more brutal, bubbala ."

She felt grimy and dirty from the encounter with the would-be muggers. So they first showered together as she wished. She did a strip tease getting out of her dress and sexy underwear and finally her stockings. It made him very hard so that, as they showered his erection prodded and poked her while they hugged and humped and played with the other's body, lathered and scrubbed; giving genitalia extra attention. But they waited to fuck.

Then they went to bed. When she tried it she liked it very much, sucking his cock that is. It made her feel powerful and orgasmic to watch him as she fellated him; to hear his groans, his gasps and his grunts as she brought this hard, ruthless man to the point that he helplessly undulated his cock in and out of her mouth; lost in the rapture of fucking her orally until he came with a groan. She thought taking his spurts of cum in her mouth would gag her but she was so inflamed with lust when he unloaded she let it fill her mouth and swallowed it but for the dribble on her chin which made her giggle.

She was very, very much a harlot and proved a match for him. He serviced her vigorously making her orgasm repeatedly with his mouth (right away, the first time he put his mouth there) as she had never experienced and with his cock, that was just as she had fantasized, not so long but a thick cudgel, the naked glans broad and burgundy colored.

When they were sweaty and suffused with post-coital bliss she said, "But remember," to the proximate ear as he sucked and fondled her nipples, "When I've fucked your schvantz down to a nubbin; when you've had your pleasure on me, you will still be a disgusting peasant brute. Ohhh OHHHH! Just like that my brute. Do that some more."

That, "some more" had to do with what his hand was doing between her legs spread wide to allow complete freedom as he massaged and manipulated her vulva. Her vagina made wet slick and squishy sounds as he ran several fingers in and out of her oozing sheath. It dribbled semen and coital fluid down her crotch.

"Of course I will," he said "and you will still be a proper high-toned Jewish Princess, a world class hypocrite, and very much a whore."

"Oh, shut up," she said. "I think you're hard enough now." She gave his cock a squeeze and pull. "Put it in me again."

Which he happily did as she presented her broad, matron's ass and soon the slap, slap, slapping of his groin against that soft bolster of warm flesh made them both laugh. Then he settled in and was lost in determined concentration as he chased his orgasm and she came repeatedly by masturbating her clit while squeezing his member tightly with her hot wet sheath. When she felt him gathering toward a climactic paroxysm she cried out, "Squirt in me you dirty fucking bastard. Come on, do it! You bought yourself a whore. Give it to me. Ahhh, yes, yes you thug, YES cum in me! (He was groaning and jamming himself tight against her ass as he spent in her.) Oh that's so good. Ugh, Ahh I'm cumming too!

Epilogue

They were lovers for most of the next 12 months. They fucked like teenagers (well not quite) and played and dated and ate and drank and slept together. Then one day a moving van was next door and Lev was not. The very large young man who drove the dark SUV appeared and showed her a typed note but would not let her take it. There was no signature. "I have to go away," it read. "I have no choice. I will always treasure the memory of our time together. I hope you will too. If there was a way, any way at all, I would spend the rest of my days with you. I leave my heart behind."

She called in dismay to the large young man as he walked away. "Don't you know where he has gone; can't you tell me?"

"Where has who gone?"

"Who? Lev Reznik is who!"

"I know no one by that name," he called back. He climbed into the SUV and drove away.

End

Some Yiddish terms used in the story...

Alter kaker: Old shit (Old fart)

Ay-yay-yay: A Joyous, or at times sarcastic, exclamation

Bubbala: A term of endearment; darling

Mamzer:: Bastard

Mazel Tov: Good luck, usually said as a statement of support or congratulations

Nafka: A whore.

Sheyner: Pretty, wholesomely attractive, as in sheyner maidel (woman.)

Shtup: Have sex

Shvarts: miserable

Tokhis: Derriere

Tokhis oyfn tish: Put up or shut up

kalodin
kalodin
99 Followers