Leverage Parker's First Time Ch. 01

Story Info
Parker recounts losing her virginity while robbing a museum.
9.8k words
4.11
22.1k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
201 Followers

A large fan fic story from me about one of my fav TV shows Leverage and in turn my fav female character Parker. This story came up in a row with a mate of mine about if Parker had ever had sex he swears blind she hasn't I'm sure she has so this story is the start of Parker losing her virginity not a massive amount of sex in this part more build up but still enjoy, hate on, ignore anything you want any extra feedback can go to my email hope you all like this.

Leverage: Parker's First Time

Sophie puts her mug of coco down and sits on her dark red sofa trying to smile at Parker who is hunched up sitting on the edge with her chin resting on her knees looking nervous.

"It's ok Parker it happens to everyone," Sophie lies fixing her dressing gown trying to mentally wake herself up after her friend shook her awake at 3AM in the morning to say she had a wet dream.

Parker rocks back and forth, hands under her chin on her knees muffling some words into her kneecaps while Sophie looks at her with wonder and a touch of pity for the blonde while reminding herself to change her door locks again as Parker seemed to just stroll into her apartment.

Sophie in fact everyone on the team likes Parker, the crazy blonde thief is a big part of the team and where she is a little weird sometimes upon finding out bits of Parker's sad early life they know she did pretty well to come out of it all still wanting to trying to work with people. This however is one of the things Sophie dislikes about Parker is that for a grown up woman sometimes she is still a little ten year old kid needing to be taught about the world. Sophie had never really thought about having kids, being a worldwide con artist stealing everything that wasn't nailed down kids were always something other people had like a stable life, a mortgage or a poor wardrobe collection.

With Parker, Sophie found herself more and more becoming a parent trying to teach Parker the ways of the world and in truth Sophie never thought she was up to it. Now with this most private problem dumped on her at the most ungodly hour possible it is taking all of Sophie's acting not to yell at the scared looking blonde. Sophie has thought about sending her to Nate but as good as that man is of being a dad like figure to Parker this would be way beyond him so it's left to Sophie as the girl of the group to try and talk to Parker.

"Ok Parker let's start from the beginning what made you have a wet dream?" Sophie asks in her quietest tone possible hoping not to embarrass Parker.

"Er well I was kinda dreaming," Parker says sitting near the end of the sofa, she has put her knees down now and in the dim light from the kitchen Sophie can see Parker is dressed in a white tank top and grey work out shorts with an odd looking brown bunny rabbit cuddly toy clutched in one hand.

Sophie watches Parker's bare feet dangle off the side of the sofa for a second before turning back to look into her eyes. Parker seems nervous and it's not normally a problem the pale little blonde has in fact getting her not to spill out whatever embarrassing stuff comes into her head is almost a full time task for the team.

"Parker, come on please tell me I'm your friend I can help," Sophie pleads trying to open Parker up to talking.

Parker takes a big huff of breath then tilts her head round looking in Sophie's eyes for the first time since she woke her up, "I was dreaming about sex, hot er sex then I sorta woke up and I was a bit sticky."

Sophie watches Parker point to her crotch and Sophie can't help but look down at the dry crotch of Parker's shorts, "Parker your shorts are dry?"

"Yeah well I changed them didn't I?" Parker snaps back closing her legs curling herself back up into a ball while Sophie curses under her breath at speaking before thinking closing up Parker again.

It had taken the team a while to get used to Parker knowing the right things to do and say around her as for a grown woman she clearly missed out on some key lessons of life that everyone else took for granted making her sound very odd to outsiders.

"I'm sorry Parker of course you changed, has this sort of thing happened before?" Sophie asks using her comforting British tone to calm the rocking, eyes wide open blonde.

"Yeah couple of times not as much as since we have got back together," Parker says reminding them both of how after conning Nate's old boss they thought they were done as a team.

"Ok so you have done it before so why wake me up to tell me," Sophie asks confused.

Parker absent mindedly grabs the bottom of her vest top pulling at it and from the look of concentration on her face Sophie can see the wheels of her brain turning. If she had asked Parker to scale down a building or do some crazy high wire stunt or even crawl though a air duct, Parker would have done it in seconds and have several ideas about how to do it. Getting her to open up to talk about her emotions or personal ideas takes a lot longer but Sophie is happy knowing when they first met Parker barely said anything to her at all.

"Well," Parker started slowly checking around the dimly lit room her big eyes wide looking for stray eavesdroppers, "You know Hardison and Eliot were arguing about their first times?"

Sophie nods wondering where this is going.

"That's what I was thinking when I kinda got wet," Parker says head down again talking to her knees.

Sophie's long standing acting skills didn't prepare her for that answer and she gasps in shock, "You were thinking about Eliot and Hardison," Sophie asks like a school girl poking her best friend about her crushes on boys in their class.

Sophie must confess her own dreams had sometimes dropped around Eliot and for a computer geek Hardison is hardly worse on her lusting eyes but the idea that Parker lusted for anyone let alone two of the guys working on their team had Sophie's jaw dropping.

"No I was thinking about my first time," Parker says snapping Sophie out of her trance and suddenly feeling quiet nervous in case Parker saw the look in her eyes.

"Of course, of course you, wait your first time?" Sophie suddenly asks.

"Yeah my first time why did you think I was undervalued," Parker says staring back at Sophie.

"Untouched Parker you mean untouched," Sophie says with a sigh at a grown woman still not fully learning her words.

"No I meant undervalued people pay for it all the time," Parker says nonchalantly.

Again Sophie feels her jaw hitting the floor looking at this unassuming little blonde now not only admitting having sex but maybe being paid for it. Sophie knew how much Parker likes money but she would have never thought Parker would go that far.

"So guys have paid you to have sex with them?" Sophie asks still pretty stunned.

"Yeah," Parker's say folding one leg up and rubbing the cold sole of her foot before she catches a glimpse of Sophie's shocked face, "What? A guy has never paid you for not telling his wife keeping it quiet or paying just to 'LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE YOU CRAZY BITCH'," Parker says with a happy smile on her face.

The picture still isn't clear in Sophie's mind, "So you have had sex with a guy?"

Parker nods, "Why is that so shocking?"

"Parker your history of being with guys isn't good you know the ones you have drugged, shocked or kicked and not forgetting you stabbed a guy with a fork," Sophie says still wondering how a small ball of crazy like Parker could have been with a man without hurting him or making him break into an art gallery with her.

Parker gives Sophie a childish look of yuck and Sophie is sure the blonde will stick her tongue out before Parker speaks again, "I don't find all guys you know assholes some were really nice that thing I did I was thinking about someone nice."

In all the years Sophie had been in this life she had never found herself in the position of wanting to know more than she should. With a mark she knows only the basics of their life to easily con him. Even with the members of her own team she tries not to snoop and pry about their lives partly in fear of them doing the same to her but she has never felt the need to know too much about them but with Parker admitting to having sex Sophie feels she just has to know.

"So this nice guy you slept together, did you seduce him, did he seduce you I mean what happened," Sophie asks leaning closer like a prying gossip.

Parker looks taken aback by being asked to tell a story but sits up cross legged on the sofa and starts, "A few years ago I was breaking into this gallery in LA stealing some drawing made by Giorgio Vasari and it was going really well."

A Few Years Before

With the grace of a gymnast Parker jumps off the window still and free falls 10 feet before the cord snaps back holding her in place saving her life as she hangs a few feet away from another window sill. Being that close to danger makes Parker smile, her bright white teeth the only stand out thing about her all black outfit covered in ropes, harnesses and tools of her trade. Moving up standing on the cold concrete ledge Parker quickly pulls a long thin bit of wire from her bag and cracks open the lock on the window. Careful she breaks the rope off leaving it hanging as her escape then slowly slides in though the open window. Parker climbs down from the window inside the dark and cold art museum then moves across the floor, checking for traps and silent alarms while in her head remembering the layout to the building she spend all of yesterday walking around.

Slowly moving forward Parker easily hides in the shadows of the tall pillars littering the gallery easily making her way out into the main hallway. Looking up Parker remembers the rare and priceless drawings are on the 3rd floor so makes her way across to the stairs when a beam of torch light is flashed inches away from her right ankle. Parker moves back until she is pressed up against the wall and the beam of light moves away, Parker counts the loud shoe steps of the 50 year old guard she knows works the nightshift until the sound fades into the background. Too easy she thinks sinking into the dark shadows sneaking up the stairs, her black pumps making no sound on the polished marble floor as she creeps up floor by floor staying in the shadows. Her all in one black cat suit lets her disappear into the dark still shadows of the museum easily hiding her from any cameras watching until finally on the 3rd floor Parker spies the room at the end of the hall with the expensive drawings.

Parker thinks about the money she will get for this hoping the guy will give her the cash without asking her out on a date, Men are always doing that to her and she is starting to get sick of it. She still has no idea or why the guy who wants the drawings thinks he can take her to heaven in a bed but he keeps saying it with an odd look on his face that makes Parker want to Taser him. Parker keeps hearing him say the word sex but he still won't explain simply what it's all about he just keeps shaking his head asking if she ever heard of the birds and bees. Her foster mom once tried talking about the birds and the bees but Parker never got far trying to work out how a bird and a bee could fall in love and the challenges they would face together. She also didn't understand her foster mother's anger when she tried to get a bird into her old wedding dress, so what if it was dead it needed to be a good fit for another bird one day. Parker shakes her head creeping into the wide open art room her big eyes focused in on the rare drawings placed in the middle of the open guard less room.

Sneaking up Parker sprays a small aerosol can to check for laser beams round the drawings and is upset to find none, this is almost easy no fun at all she thinks pouting. She wanders up counting the 6 drawings needed for full payment carefully picking them off the stands then rolling them up to be placed in a protective tube she has holstered on her back. Tucking them away and sealing the lid Parker creeps out of the room looking down seeing the flash of the guard's torch several floors below her. Parker sighs if the guard is already on another sweep she will have to wait for him to get to this floor before it is safe for her to leave. Not a flaw in the plan merely an annoying drag but luckily Parker likes waiting, most her life has been spend sitting down cross legged waiting for something, waiting for people to stop yelling at her or waiting to feel normal. Parker knows she is not the average girl but there is no way would she ever want to be as boring as a normal girl but having tracked round this museum for 3 days she had seen a lot of hand holding, cheek kissing and all that other gross stuff Disney movies are full of.

One day maybe one day that won't be yucky for me Parker thinks wondering if she could meet a nice person who liked going though tight air ducts and leaping off sides of buildings. Her first date was never up too much then again what hope is there for a boy who can't even steal a wallet without getting the police involved. So what if his Dad was a lawyer Parker was sure she could have made an honest thief out of him till he pleaded insanity and ran away to military school. Taking a seat on the cold hard floor Parker relaxes, drawings tucked up safe and the guard slowly making his way up stairs stopping only to cough up 30 years worth of cigarette smoke after each long burst of stair climbing. Closing her eyes Parker takes a deep breath pulling the black hat off her head to let her long blonde hair loose and that's when she hears a loud groan coming from a few metres away. The sudden noise shocks and for a second Parker thinks she is discovered but when she hears the groan again she knows that the sound is coming from further down the corridor. Parker sits down no longer on alert but the sound happens again and the noise is really starting to bug Parker.

She likes the silence of an empty room and that stupid noise is ruining her quiet time. Also any loud noise might bring the guard up here to investigate and Parker doesn't want anyone to find the drawings have been taken until she is free and with her money. She slowly starts to move quietly down the corridor straining her ears trying to pick up the sound again and is rewarded seconds later with the loud groan. Parker is starting to hate that groan, that groan is ruining her perfectly good plan to break in and rob this museum as she sits up starting to crawl quicker along the dark corridor towards the noise. Hearing the groan again a new thought enters Parker's brain and that is the groan sounds an awful lot like a person. A woman Parker thinks it's a woman making that deeply odd sound but Parker can't figure out why and why the sound is coming right from the very end of the corridor. Parker didn't go this way on her reconnaissance mission as there were too many guards but now crawling under the aid of shadows she drifts down the hall to a marble covered wall. Parker hears the groan again and she gets a funny feeling she can't explain, the groan it's a nice groan.

Shaking her head Parker wonders how a groan can be so nice then she hears it again along with another groan a deeper groan. Why would a guy and girl be groaning at each other? Parker thinks deeply confused as the stolen drawings poking into her spine unless they are working out or lifting something heavy. She kneels down looking to hear the strange moaning sound again wondering if it is coming though the wall for a second not noticing the small wooden door on her right. Bright light is blaring out from underneath it and the groans of a man and woman are getting louder with shorter breaks in-between each groan are coming from behind the wooden frame. Parker is becoming more and more curious to find out what the noise is she has never heard anything like it and the curiosity is making her incredibly unfocused. Parker gets brave she knows carrying stolen good and going into an unknown door is wrong but she wants to know what those groans are so she stands up and boots open the door.

"OH MAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING," a young man screams in terror as Parker kicks the door open, His hard cock in his hand still rubbing it before his brain catches up to the sudden intrusion by a sexy dressed in black blonde.

Light floods into Parker's eyes and she sees the shouting man with his pants around his ankles, security guard shirt on and holding his large cock in his hands. Her eyes turn from the clearly embarrassed man to the TV screen where a man and a woman are naked; the man on top of the woman almost doing press up's in Parker's eyes and both are making that mysterious moaning sound. The poor man stares with disbelief and amazement as a hot blonde woman wearing a skin tight black catsuit wandering into the room, her big eyes glued to the TV screen.

"Hey what's this?" Parker asks the deeply confused semi naked man who is so shocked by Parker's arrival and door kicking he still has not pulled up his pants.

"Erm what sorry why did you break in here hell how did you get in the museum in the first place we are closed," He says trying to get the blood flowing back into his brain still confused beyond measure.

Parker looks at the man for a second with his pants down and shirt untucked, He looks like a museum guard but Parker doesn't remember seeing him on any of her previous trips to this museum. He looks nice she thinks a very nice almost innocent face like the caring parents who used to come to her adoption homes and take the nice normal kid's home to be raised happy. Nice is the only word that comes into Parker's mind looking at him maybe it's the fact his big penis is dangling out or the fact he doesn't own a gun to shoot troublesome thieves like her. Something about him relaxes Parker, more relaxed than she has ever felt in front of a boy maybe it's the shocked wide eyed look on his face or the fact he is watching the strange video making the crazy moans that have drawn Parker to him. Whatever the reason is Parker likes him and feels that connection enough to ask him about the moaning and the fact he is watching two naked people grinding around with each other.

"Oh I'm a thief but forget that what is this," She asks pointing at the screen where the hot large breasted brunette is now on all 4's taking the man's penis in her hole, a sight Parker has never seen before yet looks weirdly good to her wondering eyes.

"It's just a porno, MILF Fuckers 6 I think it's called," says the man, "Wait you said you were a thief why would you say that? And why tell me?"

"I said forget it, it's not important but what's a porno and why were you rubbing your penis too it," Parker says finally tearing her eyes away from the screen to look at the young guard fully in his unclothed state.

The guy's youthful face flushes red as the beautiful blonde stares at his exposed body and so quickly he grabs his pants yanking them back up over his still stiff cock.

"Oh sorry did I stop you from getting changed," Parker says clearly not knowing what she walked in on, "It's just I heard voices in the corridor so I came to check it out and wondered why they are naked doing that funny thing."

The guard feels like slapping himself in the face as this has to be a dream, young woman in tight black catsuit's don't just burst in and start asking the most basic questions about sex. He looks at Parker who is watching the busty porn star taking a pounding doggy style with an amazed quizzical look on her bright pale face.

"Erm well a porno is sex, it just shows two people having sex and I was masturbating to it you know gaining pleasure from thinking about the act of sex," The guard says hoping the embarrassed heat coming from his face doesn't make him melt as he stammers over his words confused by the hot blonde asking such a question.

wwekiller
wwekiller
201 Followers