Levi Pounding Sarah Ch. 02

Story Info
Levi gets into Sarah Palin's tight ass.
1.4k words
4.27
45.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cyrene08
cyrene08
10 Followers

"Why don't you get me another beer," Levi suggested as Sarah Palin licked the last drops of his hot, sticky come off her lower lip. She nodded silently and got up off her knees to head into the kitchen with some difficulty. He watched her naked ass sway out of the room and grinned to himself, knowing she was sore from the prodigious plowing he'd just given her.

But he had plans for more.

Levi sprawled back in his bed and gave his cock an affectionate glance. It had served him well, his cock, and he hadn't even had to show it to the world in Playgirl. It had made him famous enough already, and certainly had proved him a man.

Sarah came back into the room with a cold brew and handed it to him, her eyes downcast. "Is there anything else you'd like, Levi?" She still had wetness running down the inside of her thigh, and he knew she wanted him again.

"Yeah. Why don't you suck my cock for a little while?"

Her eyes flashed with lust and he could see she was still tasting his spunk. "But I thought-"

"Did I ask what you thought? I told you to suck my cock, Sarah. Now get on it or I'll just go back to your house and have Bristol take care of it."

Sarah slid two fingers surreptitiously into her snatch and wiggled them. He glared at her and took a pull off his beer.

"You can play with yourself as long as your mouth is on my dick, bitch."

Sarah Palin knelt at the foot of the bed and lowered her head to take his cock - growing again, god, he loved being 20 - into her hot, come-flavored mouth. She gave a long suck to the head and he laid back, pleased.

As Sarah Palin played with his ballsack and diligently bobbed her mouth down on his sword, Levi turned his head and grabbed his phone off the nightstand. Flicking through, he wrote a text to Tank. "Get over here," it said. "I've got her naked. Need your help with a project."

Sarah lowered her head enough that his cockhead popped into her throat, and he stifled a groan when he felt her gag reflex caress him. Swigging his beer with one hand, he reached down with the other and held her head down on his dick, feeling her throat twitch. She was making little gurgling noises and sniffling in breaths through her nose, which was pressed to his skin. Her tongue stroked his scrotum softly, with desperate little stabs.

Levi drained his beer and let go of Sarah's hair so she could come up for air. She pulled off his cock, a thick string of saliva dangling from her lip. Her mouth was swollen and red, her eyes filled with tears.

"Did I say you could stop?"

"I can't-"

"Shut the fuck up and put my cock back in your mouth, bitch."

She obeyed, sucking softly, like a baby at a tit. He thought briefly of his son, and how he'd enjoy planting another in Bristol. Hell, maybe he'd put another in Sarah, just for fun.

But first, something that definitely wouldn't get her pregnant.

He reached down to caress her cheek, pulling her gently off his dick. She looked up at him with big, lustful eyes, and he could see that she was totally his. She'd do anything if he'd keep fucking her. Maybe he'd enjoy being a congressman.

Levi pulled Sarah on top of him so he could feel those big tits of hers pressing into his chest and her hot, sloppy snatch leaking juice all over his pelvic bone. She was panting when he finished off his beer and rolled over so he was on top of her. He gripped one of her tits and squeezed. Her eyes glazed over with hunger and naked wanting.

"You want some more, don't you," he murmured as he slid a hand between their bodies and thrust his fingers into her wet cunt, grinding the heel of his hand against her clit. She thrust her hips upward toward him and moaned.

"I want you, oh god, Levi, I want you inside me again. Only you can fill me up," she muttered, looking ashamed of herself.

"Oh, I'll fill you up, ma'am." Levi twitched his fingers inside her, feeling the walls of her baby-spewing cunt contract against his hand. He got his hand good and wet with the slick juices she was pumping out by the gallon, then pulled his fingers out and smeared them lower, over her asshole. Her eyes widened and she opened her mouth to protest.

"Levi, I don't think I can-"

Levi whipped his free hand up and circled her throat with his, squeezing softly as he spoke, his voice low, menacing. "Shut the fuck up, Sarah. You want to be filled up with my hot cock, you'll take it any way I give it to you. You take it all and I promise I'll wait till Willow is 18," he said with a snicker. "Well, maybe 16. But I'll pull out this time. You're running out of cribs at that house."

He settled back between her spread legs and took one knee in his hand, pushing it up and back toward her shoulder. Her wet cunt squished as it spread and opened for him. Aiming lower, he took his cock in his other hand and nudged the head at her tight asshole.

He met resistance, and she was squirming under him. Pushing his dick forward, he moved his other hand to her cunt and began stroking again, his fingers moving easily against her wet skin. He pressed forward and the head of his cock popped into Sarah Palin's ass.

"Oh Christ, Levi, it hurts, oh god, please, I can't take it," she cried, but the way her hips were wiggling he knew it was pleasing more than hurting her. He widened his three fingers inside her snatch and rubbed his thumb against her clit. She screamed and writhed against him as he began plunging his cock into and out of her ass.

Her ass was so tight, gripping his cock like a fist, so much tighter than her cunt. He slid his pinky finger and thumb into her snatch as well, plunging his whole hand in and grinding the heel of his hand against her clit as he pumped his dick faster into her ass. He could feel how full she was, could almost feel his engorged cock vibrating on the other side of her body with his fingers. He pushed his hand in farther and could feel her cervix now. Thrusting his hips, he buried his dick up to his balls in her ass.

She was screaming with ecstasy under him now, plucking at her nipples with her fingers and tossing her head back and forth, his name coming from her lips in broken syllables.

"Oh fuck, Levi, oh god, oh Jesus. Please, more. Fuck me harder. Fuck me HARDER."

He was up to his wrist in her now, and his dick has so hard he was afraid it would break off in her impossibly tight ass. He could feel his orgasm coming; even though he'd just come and was a few beers deep, she was just so goddamn tight and the way she was writhing would bring a statue to its knees. He grabbed a handful of tit in one hand and mauled, leaning down to take the other hard nipple into his mouth. He bit down and Sarah shrieked. He felt her come around his hand, her cunt clenching on his wrist.

Levi pulled his hand out and smeared Sarah's juices on her belly, using her lubrication to pull on her other nipple as he plunged frantically in her ass. She was bucking her hips up to meet him now, moaning wordlessly. If only I was filming this, Levi thought.

He was ready to come. Pulling his dick out of her ass with some trouble - her ass was really hanging onto him - he aimed at her breasts and belly and began to shoot hot white ropes of come all over her sweaty body, gleaming now with her juices and puddles of his steaming jizz. Levi aimed the last spurt of come at Sarah's face and it almost hit her in the eye. She reached up as if to smear the spooge into her mouth and he stopped her.

"Don't. I want you to stay like that," he said, stroking his softening cock and looking at her spread-open, ravaged cunt and ass.

"Why," she managed, come dripping down her cheek and onto her lips.

"Because we're going to have company, ma'am," he said, grinning.

cyrene08
cyrene08
10 Followers