Levi Pounding Sarah Ch. 03

Story Info
Levi and Tank double-team Sarah Palin.
2k words
4.05
40.7k
8
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cyrene08
cyrene08
10 Followers

Levi got another beer out of the fridge as he heard Tank come in the front door. "Back here," he called. His friend, all six and a half pitch-black feet of him, sauntered back and took the brew Levi offered.

"So you said you needed my help?"

"Yeah. Little project that could use your skills."

Taking a pull off the ice-cold beer, Levi lead the way back to his room, where Sarah Palin lay on her side in his unmade bed, his come still thick and sticky on her face and tits. Tank stood in the doorway of the bedroom, poorly concealing his shock. Rather than say anything, he pounded the beer.

"What is he doing here?"

There was a note of panic in Sarah's voice when she saw Tank. She sat up and tried to get to her feet, but her legs were shaky and Levi could see that he'd fucked all the fight out of her.

"Tank's here to join the party, ma'am. You'll take care of both of us just the way we like it, won't you?"

She had a mutinous look on her face, and Levi could tell this was going to be fun. Sarah reached for her clothes. He crossed the room quickly and jerked the blouse out of her hand.

"I don't think so, Sarah. Get on your knees and suck my dick. Do it now."

"I'm not - Levi. What we have is just you and me. I'm not - not with him."

"You'll do what I tell you, with whoever I tell you to do it with, or the whole world will find out who Trig's real father is. I bet Todd wouldn't like knowing you've been fucking me for years. And I bet it would make Willow feel awfully ... rebellious. Wouldn't it?"

Sarah was near tears now, still trying to tug her shirt out of his hand. "Levi, please don't make me -"

"Shut the fuck up," he growled, ripping the shirt when he snatched it back from her clawing fingers. "Get on your knees or I'll give you something to be sorry for."

He brought a hand to her throat and squeezed, not gently. She still had his come on her face, and now her tears were making tracks in the sticky mess as he slowly forced her down to her knees.

"Suck my cock, bitch."

She opened her mouth reluctantly and he thrust his hardening dick through those painted, lying lips, a thrill shooting through him when he felt it hit the back of her throat. She gagged but began sucking obediently, still crying. Behind him Tank was disrobing, a huge grin on his broad face.

Sarah bobbed her head enthusiastically, teasing his balls expertly with her tongue, as she kept up the suction on the head of his dick. God, the woman was born to suck cock. She jerked when Tank came up and took a handful of tit in his palm, jiggling it around with some amusement. Sarah pulled her head off Levi's dick and tried to protest again.

"Please, Levi, don't -"

He hauled back and slapped her sharply across the face.

"I already told you what happens if you don't cooperate, whore. Do you need me to get on the phone to Todd right now?"

"No. Please, don't do that."

Levi grinned. It had been a shaky three years of fucking his girlfriend's mother on and off, usually on her terms, but now she was his. He could do whatever the fuck he wanted to her and she had nowhere to run.

"All right. Why don't you suck on Tank's cock for awhile?"

She was still crying when she turned and saw Tank's enormous monster dangling in her face. "That's right, governor. Put that big hog in your mouth and suck," Tank said, chuckling. He reached down to stroke himself, as if those nine inches needed to grow any bigger.

Sarah tentatively licked the head of Tank's cock and he grunted appreciatively. Levi, however, wasn't convinced.

"It's not a snack, bitch. I said put it in your mouth."

Sarah opened her mouth and Tank abruptly thrust forward, jabbing his huge cock right down her throat. She screamed around it as he grabbed the sides of her face and held her on his joint, jerking her head around and struggling for air. Tank roared with laughter as the half-governor's throat worked around his shaft and her tongue stabbed frantically at his balls.

"Levi, this is fucking awesome."

Levi just grinned. "Help me get her up on the bed, huh?"

Without letting Sarah off his cock, Tank grabbed her under the arms. Levi slapped both hands on her haunches and together they lifted her off the floor and onto the bed. Tank knelt so she could keep sucking him on her hands and knees. Levi fondly caressed her tight runner's buttocks, probing a finger between them into her wet, well-used snatch.

"Hey Tank, I think she's enjoying this. She's fucking dripping, man," he laughed, pressing another finger into her cunt as Sarah jerked her head back and forth on Tank's cock and wriggled her ass, wanting more of Levi's attentions. His own cock was standing out at a ninety-degree angle, so he squared his hips behind Sarah and aimed it directly at that juicy cunt of hers. Jabbing forward, he penetrated her all the way to the hilt.

She squealed at the sudden entry and jerked forward, cramming her face into Tank's pubes. Levi's eyes rolled back in his head as he felt her hot snatch clench around his cock, pulling on him as he pounded her. He smacked her ass as he lunged forward, and tried to match his rhythm with Tank as they reamed Sarah Palin from both ends. Tank was enjoying spit-roasting the former governor and he gave her hair a pleased tug, pulling her mouth more firmly down on his cock as Levi slapped her ass happily.

Tank was stroking her face almost affectionately while keeping up a hard and fast rhythm in Sarah's mouth. She was gagging and drooling on his prick as Levi buried himself to his balls in her weeping cunt.

"Levi, man, I'm going to come here."

"No, hold off. I've got something else."

Tank pulled his cock out of Sarah's mouth and she gasped for air, burying her face in the sheets in an attempt to hide. But it was short-lived as Levi flipped her over onto her back, then lay down and pulled her on top of him. Her meaty breasts pressed into his chest and she gave him a look of pure rage and disgust as he thrust his cock back up into her squishing snatch.

"Don't you fucking look at me like that, you whore. You're enjoying this. You fucking love being used like a piece of meat. And you'll like this even more."

Levi plunged recklessly in her cunt, holding her hips in his hands, and over Sarah's shoulder gave Tank a nod.

"Better get her something to bite on, Levi," he said with a laugh. "I've never known a bitch didn't try to jump out the window when they get my cock up the ass."

Sarah did indeed jump in Levi's arms when she heard Tank, and pure panic spurted across her face.

"Don't you fucking dare -"

Levi grabbed her by the chin and squeezed, forcing her to meet his eyes. "Remember what I told you. You do what I want or you lose everything, governor," he snarled, emphasizing the last word. "Think you'll be able to raise money or get those fat speaking gigs if the whole world knows you like threesomes with big black dudes? Think Glenn Beck will return your calls if he knows your daughter's boyfriend knocked you up?"

She was crying again, biting her lip and squirming on top of him when he gave her cheek a light slap.

"I didn't think so. Just relax and think of Alaska, Sarah. You'll like it."

Levi thrust up into her cunt again, mauling her big tits with one hand and reaching down to smear some of her oozing juices all over her asshole with the other. Tank grasped Sarah's hips in his meaty hands and spread her ass cheeks as she writhed on Levi's thick cock.

"Oh, baby. This is going to be so fun - for me," he said as he penetrated her still-tight asshole with the broad head of his dick. Sarah leaned forward onto Levi and shrieked as she felt Tank's meat plunging into her. Full as she already was with Levi's dick, now she had another coming in and she could almost taste it.

Levi made a few shallow thrusts as Tank eased his way into Sarah's ass. Reaching down between them, Levi tweaked her clit a few times, rewarded when she twitched with pleasure. He saw the flush spreading across her chest and knew she was on that thin line between torture and ecstasy, so he pressed his thumb harder against her clit and jerked his hips, plunging his cock deeper into her cunt. Tank thrust forward and Levi groaned as he felt his friend on the other side of Sarah's body.

They gradually worked out a rhythm, methodically ramming back and forth on their respective sides of Sarah Palin. She was stammering, making little broken noises as Levi strummed her clit and licked one nipple, kneading her other tit with his free hand. Tank pounded away at her ass, slapping those firm ass cheeks as he did, and kept up a steady stream of invective that would've turned a sailor's ears red.

"That's it, you dumb whore, take all of my black cock. Take it right up your ass ... I bet you can taste it, can't you? If you can't, you will soon. I see how you like it, how you're fucking back on me. You love an ass full of my big dick, don't you, you slut? Let's see you refudiate this hard ass-fucking, you screaming hypocrite."

"We'll need some more help if we're going to make this bitch air-tight, huh," Levi mused aloud, grinning at Tank, who roared with laughter.

"Now that's something I'd like to see, this hot bitch sandwiched between you and me, plus a mouth full of cock. Maybe that would finally shut her up!"

Levi gave Sarah's clit one hard stroke and felt her coming around his cock, screaming and crying and bouncing enthusiastically on him, as much as she could move, impaled both on his dick and Tank's. He felt his own orgasm was close, and gave Tank a sign over Sarah's shoulder. Tank pulled out first, giving her ass one more vicious slap, then Levi disengaged and pushed Sarah over on her back on the bed.

She lay spent and helpless, spread-eagle in the bed, her holes gaping obscenely. Levi grabbed one of her hands and brought it to his dick, forcing her to continue stroking him as he got closer to coming. Tank was more direct; he aimed his cock right at her mouth and plunged back in. She squealed around it as she tasted her ass, but he held on and plunged happily into her throat.

Tank was coming first. He pulled out of Sarah's mouth and began shooting great white spurts of come all over her face, plastering her hair and lips with his jizz.

"You drink all that hot come, you filthy whore," he growled when she tried to wipe it away. "You get it all in your mouth and you fucking swallow, or I'll start all over."

Levi was so close, and thought, Ah, fuck it. Spreading Sarah's knees he plunged his dick back into her well-used cunt, shagging away until he felt his balls contract and he spewed another gallon of spunk up toward her surprisingly still active reproductive system. She was licking Tank's come off her lips as Levi finished, panting, and wiped his dick on her inner thigh.

Sprawled there in the center of his bed, well and truly fucked, was the most presidential he'd ever seen Sarah Palin look, Levi thought. He'd have to invite her over again.

cyrene08
cyrene08
10 Followers