Lewd Dream

Story Info
A dream of mine. Rebuilt into something weird and sexy.
3k words
3.92
15.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone (and one extra special person)!

This is kind of an odd story; so I figure a little background is in order.

I have a friend who is, well, the kind of sexual person I would like to be. To some degree, I live vicariously through the stories she tells me about her experiences. And while this is fun, for both of us, I feel bad that she's always the one doing the sharing. So I started making up my own fictitious stories for her. She thinks this is hot, and I would like to share them with you guys too!

This particular story is a recreation of a dream I had, in which my friend featured. It is not the dream verbatim, because dreams are weird, and don't make good reading, I think. I have made some embellishments (to the sex, mostly) and added some elements of explanation and flow that simply were not there when this was nothing but the product of free associations in my horny subconscious.

That being said, I have tried very hard to keep the feel of the dream. I think, reading it back over, that it is at the very least, a change of pace.

***

As you lead me through the college aged crowd, I cannot help but bask in the satisfaction.

I have been here, and have walked in the shoes of the masses that surround us. But though our bodies press together, I am apart from the people crowd. You and I are just tourists. We have paid our dues. Academia, for us, is just another battered foe of the past.

The yellow siren light I have been following stops. Its curls bounce and flow. We have reached the bar. But you hand, soft and warm, stays connected to mine.

You are ordering drinks now, but I am distracted, and when you hand me the wide mouthed glass I have no idea what it contains. Something clear, with two espresso beans in it. White sambuka? No, it lacks the distinctive smell.

You follow my eyes and note the object of my distraction. It is Drew. He sits at the bar, three seats down, drinking something dark and iced. This, in and of itself, is not puzzling. What draws our attention is his attire, or lack thereof. Drew is naked, apart from a lengthy tie which artfully, and improbably, covers his crotch even as he shifts positions.

We stand on either side of him, leaning our elbows casually on the bar, as we have seen boys do when they approach us.

"Nice tie." I tell him. By way of starting the conversation.

"Nice ass." You tell him. By way of being you.

"Yes. It is isn't it?" Drew says, holding the tie up for inspection. His voice is vacant, preoccupied. "The elves gave it to me. But they took my clothes."

We nod absently. Drew, in his examination of the tie, has exposed himself to us. This is far more interesting and relevant then the elves. His dick is flaccid and rests on his balls as though they were a royal king's cushions. It looks soft to the touch; or the tongue. But, before either of us can find out, Drew vanishes. There is a gentle whump of air filling the void and his tie flutters to the ground.

We move off to find seats.

***

The crowd has thinned, but following you is harder this time. My drink, whatever it actually is, is attempting to escape. The stem of the glass twirls around my fingers in slippery vies for freedom. I let go of your hand, so that I can hold my rogue beverage with two. Alas, my attempt to assert dominance by consuming the drink is thwarted when the glass seals itself shut from the top. It is a liquid filled globe now. The two espresso beans watch me.

We find two seats at a low wooden table. There are two boys sitting across from us. We ignore them.

"It's weird, I think, that Drew exploded." I tell you.

"He didn't explode. Just vanished."

The boys are watching you. I can read it in their eyes: they want to fuck you. I hope I get to watch.

"Did Drew say something about elves?" You ask me.

I tell you that I don't think he did. I am trying to decide which of the boys would get to put it in you first. Is there a protocol for that?

"No," you say "I really think he did. We should find out."

"How?"

You smile at me, and pluck something from between my cleavage with two quick fingers. Drew's tie tickles as you draw it from my bra. "Like this" you tell me as you loop the lengthy fabric around both our necks and tie a perfect Windsor. Then, pulling the tie tighter you draw me towards you for a kiss. I think you wink at the guys across from us, just before we explode.

***

I like kissing you. Your lips are soft and warm. They tremble as we hum our pleasure to each other.

I also like how my chest presses against yours. How my boobs are displaced by your smaller ones. How your nipples poke at me; demanding.

I even like how the soft dry grass tickles at my toes.

"We're naked."

"I'm not." You tell me happily, modeling Drew's tie.

"The important parts of you are."

"My neck is important! Hold up." You stop smiling, and the worried look on your brow fuels my own concern. "Those aren't elves. They're gremlins!"

This revelation leaves me nonplussed, until a number of little creatures begin to emerge from the forest at the clearing's edge. You and I position ourselves back to back, as a ring of little monsters closes around us.

Each gremlin is perhaps two feet tall. For the most part they look like little people with smooth green skin, yet devoid of all hair. They are naked, I think. I say 'I think' because where their sex organs should be I see only smooth flesh.

On top of their baled heads are markings. I think it is a ranking system, but I cannot figure it out.

What unnerves me about the little folk, is their tongues. They are thick and round and lengthy, far longer than any human tongue and perhaps the width of my big toe at their widest part. They hang, slick and concerning, from the gremlin's little mouths. Each one seems to be a different color.

I try to run once the gremlin's circle grows uncomfortably tight around us. My instinct is to leap over the little creatures, but my legs feel weighed and my reactions slow. I trip and fall. Little hands, stronger than they should be, press me to the grass. I think that one of the gremlins is sitting on the back of my head, bouncing his little butt and grinding my face into the cool earth.

The monsters are chattering now, I don't understand the language, but they seem excited. When the bouncing one unmounts from atop my head I am allowed to get on all fours, but no further. I feel your warm skin against my flank and realize that the gremlins are bizarrely cool to the touch.

You turn your head to look at me, eyes wide. "Are you OK?"

"Yeah," I manage "for now."

"They're going to rape us, you know."

"With their tongues?"

"And their cock."

"But-"

"Just wait."

***

On all fours like we are, the gremlins are eye level with our backsides. I can feel their eyes on my slit, and my ass, so I clench my butt and curve my back upwards, shielding myself from their view as best I can.

This proves to be a mistake, as one of the creatures simply hops onto the small of my back. I struggle against the added weight, and soon find myself spreading my legs wider and arching my back in the other direction to handle the stress. More excited chatter follows.

A gremlin is on his back beneath me, he is pinching at my nipples. I get the sense he expects milk to come from them. I consider doping my weight and crushing the little guy, but the consequences don't seem worth the satisfaction.

I hear your sharp intake of breath before my own violation occurs. So I am nervous, but not altogether surprised when two small hands brace themselves on my inner thighs and a thick tongue worms its slippery way into my pussy.

I cannot deny that the enthusiastically wriggling invader feels nice. The gremlin, with his tongue buried within me, lips pressed around my hole, face surely wet with my own juices, does not fuck me with his tongue. Instead, he twirls it within me in rapid corkscrew like motions.

"Wow." One of us says.

Your hand finds mine, and we clasp them, leaving little claw marks in the ground as we endure the not unpleasant experience.

I expect the gremlins to take turns probing us. But I am mistaken. When the two gremlins burred within us tire, there is a brief period of expectant silence. We are left wet and wondering what will come next.

The gremlins, in unison, begin a chant. This word, I know.

Cock! Cock! Cock!

"See?" You tell me.

As I watch, a litter is carried from the forest's edge by four of the creatures. On it lays an unmistakable object. It is a sizable green cock.

"Oh shit." I exclaim, and you laugh.

"Listen," you tell me "this is important."

"OK." I don't take my eyes off the big green dick, making its way towards us on a bed of lovingly arranged leaves.

"This is how they reproduce. It's really important that you don't let that thing cum in you."

I look at you. I see seriousness in your eyes, even though I'm sure you secretly love this even more then I do. "How? How can I stop them?"

The light comes back on behind your eyes and you wink at me. "You'll figure something out."

The penis stops in front of you, and the four littler bearers lift it from its cushioning and hold it before you like a battering ram. I am amazed at your poise and calm, as you open your mouth invitingly to let the gremlin's cock in.

As the sizable head makes contact with you outstretched tongue, a gasp comes from every gremlin in unison. You suck greedily and they stagger. I wonder absently if we can take this opportunity to run, but I just watch you instead. I wonder if I will perform so beautifully when it is my turn.

The green cock is big. Bigger than any penis I've seen, its flared head pops past your lips as though breaking a seal. Your mouth opens wide to accommodate its girth, and the gremlins excitedly push its length into you. I open my own mouth in amazement as more and more of the cock vanishes into you. You gag, just once, with the base of the thing only inches from your lips. The gremlins offer another collective groan as your throat convulses around their cock.

Once it is clear that you can take it no further, the cock is pulled from your throat and mouth with the same slow rhythm. I think they are unnerved by your composure, because just before the head leaves your lips the four cock bearers ram their change back into you with as much speed and power as I expect they could muster. And though you gag and your eyes well up with involuntary tears, you never cry out, never try to pull away. I feel so proud of you.

I expect the cock to be presented to my mouth next, but I am again mistaken. Also, a little disappointed. I want the chance to show you that I can take their onslaught just as well as you can. Even though I'm not sure it's true.

Instead, they move the thing, slick and shining with you saliva, behind you. I cannot see the 'action' from my position, but I watch your lips form a silent "oh" as your hips and body are thrust forward. Our eyes lock as the monsters fuck you.

"I'm going to cum, darling." You tell me. The words interspaced by little gasps every time your body is thrust forward by the batter ram in your hole. "I'm going to cum thinking about how slick I'm making this thing, and how they're going to make you taste me on it until my smell is your entire-"

Your orgasm takes you by surprise. You arch, and crane your neck upwards like a little bird begging for a worm. Your sigh is long and shuddering. Your fingernails dig into the back of my hand. I hope they leave scars; I want to see them later and remember how you look right now.

When the gremlins do not present the cock to my lips I am heartbroken. But only until the flared head presses against my hole and begins to slide inside of me. I imagine that I can explicitly feel the grooved edges of the mushroom tip parting me as the cock press deeper and deeper. You are watching me intently, I bite my lower lip. I want to be cute for you.

I am surprised when you stand up and kneel in front of me. I guess the gremlins are no longer interested in you. One hand dips briefly between your legs as the other raises my chin to look up at you. You smile beautifully and, still holding my chin up, rest two fingers on my lower lip. The smell of you, on those fingers, and the cock now making its slow way out of me becomes my entire world.

As they did with you, once the gremlins have finished their deliciously slow outward stroke, they begin to ram the green phallus into me hard and fast. Gremlins gather themselves along my thighs and my forearms, bracing me against the onslaught. I cannot help but cry out each time they shove into me.

Your slick fingers find their way into my mouth and soon I am biting down on them to keep from shouting. It must hurt, but you don't complain. Somewhere in the back of my mind, triggered by the increasing frequency of the gremlin's collective groans, I remember that I must not let them cum here. I look to you for guidance.

You nod, a slow smile dancing across your lips, and the gremlins let you shoo them away from one of my forearms. I now have a free hand, but nothing to do with it. And my assailants are holding their sizable cock still for long moments at the end of each stroke, all the while tittering their pleasure. I am concerned.

The gremlins let you slide beneath me, like a mechanic under a car. I feel your lips searching for my clit and I press down on top of you presenting it to your warm mouth.

I feel my orgasm building, but I am certain that if I cum now it will send the gremlins over the edge. And, looking down at your spread legs, I realize how to save myself from them.

With my free hand I part your folds and slide two fingers into your sex. Just one stroke, in and out, leaves them warm, sticky, and slick. Then I let myself collapse on top of you, happily nuzzling at your clit as I use your pussy to muffle my moans.

As I reach back with my wet fingers, I can tell that the gremlins are intrigued. Their fucking stops and I am sure all eyes are on my roaming digits. You, however, continue to gleeful suckle on my clit. It is distracting.

I press my bottom into the air as far as possible, and slide my fingers over my asshole. The dick, buried deep within my other hole, quivers excitedly.

Sensing that further enticement is needed, I circle my ass once before gently pressing into myself with one finger. The gremlins chatter excitedly.

As my sphincter widens to accommodation the intrusion I feel an electrical connection form between the ring of muscle and my pleasured clit. I feel each sensation in both places as I slide my finger in and out for the gremlin's viewing pleasure.

It is only seconds before strong little hands forcibly remove my own finger from my butt. They pull both of my arms out in front of me and, more tellingly, they pull the dick from my body.

Then, with a hush silence from all of the gremlins, I feel the head of the thing press wetly against my asshole. You laugh into my pussy. It tickles my clit.

I gremlin's push into my asshole is the same as with my cunt. It is slow, but inevitable. I push back, gritting my teeth as I stretch to accommodate their member.

The head pops into me. The gremlins cheer.

Another inch pushes past my defenses. You suck on my clit and I feel as though you're pulling fire through my nerves.

Another inch. Then another. Then one more.

And it happens.

It is a moment of radiating warmth, followed by pulsating waves of pleasure from some place deep inside of me. I bite the skin of your inner thigh, moaning my happiness into your flesh.

My ass, in response to my orgasm, rhythmically clenches, trying to close around the sizable intruder. But the gremlin's cock is far too solid for that, and each resisted clench creates echoes of the rippling pleasure throughout my body.

This is too much for the gremlins, and I feel and see each individual go rigid as my ass milks their cock. They moan their collective orgasm as their cock twitches inside of me and something wet and forceful is deposited, filling me further.

"I don't know what elves are." I mumble, still impaled by the softening cock. "But I'm glad we found gremlins instead."