Lewis, Simply Fantastic!

Story Info
"You are so very big!" says the rent boy.
963 words
3.87
28.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

"You are so very big!" remarked Lewis, my newly appointed rent boy.

"You like it then" I said enjoying the squeeze he was giving me.

"You could say I am a veritable cock maniac" he laughed teasing my foreskin tight back.

I had been going with rent boys of late, what with being a very busy guy with hardly any time for committed relationships.

I'd dated one or two girls but in both cases it wasn't fair to them because I couldn't give them thr commitment they wanted.

But of course, being a red blooded guy I still wanted the sex with no strings attached, and having always considered myself as bi-sexual; I went for the 'guy' option, and besides - I had taken lately to the feel of guy fuck.

"Like me to suck you?" Lewis asked in such a matter of fact way I couldn't refuse. Not that I would have anyway.

"I would dearly love for you to suck me, just help yourself dear boy, there is plenty there for you." And he did, and it was stunning, not just the way he took me into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue, but the so absolutely delicious way he balled me at the same time..

Eventually, coming up for air, he looked flushed and beautiful, my man of the moment had succeeded in arousing my inner soul to more carnal pleasures to follow.

"You taste fabulous!" he said rolling his tongue around his lips. "More!?"

I nodded freely, here was the guy for me, a guy who couldn't get enough and was I going to fuck that ass later you bet! I'd been more than eyeballing him as he sucked me and liked what I saw, he looking so rampant and delicious in tight brush jeans, I couldn't wait to get them off and explore inside.

Wow! I don't think he could have taken me any deeper than he did. I pride myself with a seven and a half inch cock with a good girth but he was making an easy meal of it, that chewing sensation was out of this world, and I was simply in a spell of carnal delight as he continued to suck in rhythm to the deep throbbing I felt my well ravished cock growing inside his bountiful mouth action, then watching him spit on it as he hungrily enjoyed it in another direction.

I asked him to take off his pants and show me what he'd got, but not to stop sucking though, just to let me lay full length beneath him and between his thighs as he knelt on all fours sucking me, I so wanted to have a close -up look at that beautifully formed tight ass, to spread its wings and delve between those supple cheeks to sniff in that delicate aroma of nice tempting ass and hole.

"Just chill and smother me!" I said, longing to feel the warmth of all he had down under into my face, to enjoy the real heat and savour the delicious sexual experience, to know that very soon that lovely deep brown hole would be fucked by my well sucked cock, primed and ready.

But for now we simply moaned and groaned enjoying each other both orally and feeling each other with finger tips and tongue, I loved the taste of his essentials, about six inches of quality cock I would say and I would soon have it off into my mouth and no messing, for he seemed intent to have me spurt into his mouth too which had to be good.

We just chilled and enjoyed all that we could give to each other for a good while, I tasted his warm salty cum ooze out over my face as he grunted he was cuming, and at the same time I knew I was, with a force like a proverbial volcano as he puffed and panted and effortlessly sucked up every last drop, swallowing it down like a good'un.

We both rolled onto our sides and relished the wonderful aftermath of our very first sexual experience,

Then we simply chatted, he telling me about some of his exploits with older women whom he had actually felt close to, feeling good that he was giving them some pleasure in their ageing years. "What harm is there in that" he announced.

"You are a good guy" I complimented and you certainly know how to please.

"You are not so bad yourself, I feel comfortable with you" he said starting to feel my limp cock again, rousing it up by simply massaging it, It felt numb then after his very conscientious sucking but I knew it wouldn't be long before it was growing again for a deep penetrative fuck - and when Lewis handed me a tube of lubricant he signaled that he knew what I would want next, turned on his side and stuck out his lovely ass in a very provocative style, looking good and very tasty and certainly prompting me to give it a fucking so deep and primed.

But first I would really enjoy the preparation - he parting his legs allowing me to rub the lube into him there, feeling the deep warmth of it with my fingers, stretching it open - but I just wanted to have one final taste before I lubricated and fucked it, I pushed my face between his luscious cheeks and felt the warm glistening touch of his ring on my tongue, I so wanted his fuck then and quickly lubricated, setting him up on all fours, grabbing his hips tightly and pressing my hungry throbbing cock deep up inside, as he moved from side to side to help me enjoy a simply fantastic fuck.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers