Lexie's New Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian's body began to twitch and shake all over. she held firm to his cock. He cried out, "Oh fuck! Oh my fucking god!" She watched him closely as she stroked, trying to be dispassionate. Under her grip, his body went rigid, his cock swelled to a new hardness, then a thick wad of cum spewed from his cock. Sperm flowed out with each stroke she made, seeming to her like she milked a gallon from him.

Like a nurse cleaning up a patient, she wordlessly cleaned him up, then left him to doze. She packed her shaving items and left the room without a word. When she returned after taking her time in putting everything away, the guest room was empty. A one hundred dollar bill lay on top of the guest bedroom pillow.

Lexie clutched the bill in her hand. She lied back on the soft bed and let her fingers slip inside the crotch of her teddy. Her pussy was dripping wet, wetter than she ever remembered being before. Her mind flashed images of what had just transpired. Slipping her She played with her clit as she thought of the wonder and control that she had taken over Brian's lovely thick cock and how she had broken him down and made him come in her hands. She leapt ahead to all of the cocks that she could shave and service in this room in the weeks and months to follow. A parade of men filled her imagination, all sprawled out before her, their cocks and balls waiting for her to trim. Her fingers played with her clit as she thought of those cocks swelling and shooting their loads. She thought of how each cock had its own story of pussy fucked and mouths filled.

Her clit was rock hard as she played with herself. God, she couldn't wait now for her next client. Images of cocks and balls and her making each of them come filled her mind as she came hard in waves, over and over. If this was work, she could sure learn to enjoy business.

12