Lexi's Diary

Story Info
Dear Diary, I wanna fuck my daddy...
28.6k words
4.56
328k
571
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Forewarning, daddy/daughter incest ahead! There is also some non-consent stuff, including revenge sex, anal, spanking, and a dash of bondage too. If you love or hate my stories, please leave a comment. I read every one of them, and they are always appreciated. Enjoy >:) -


Finally, I heard the car pull up. They were here. It had been a few years since I'd seen my wife—well, ex-wife—and my daughter. I peeked through the blinds as they climbed out of the car. Ugh, my ex-wife brought her bastard boyfriend along. Last time we saw each other, I broke his nose. He started it...sort of.

I stood up straight, checked my breath in my palm, patted down my short brown hair, then ran a hand down my chest. I was wearing a button-down white shirt. I wanted to look nice, but I hadn't worn one in years. It was far tighter around my muscles than it once had been. Thank god I didn't own a tie.

I let them knock on the front door so they wouldn't know how anxious I was. Then I pulled it open. There she was, my little girl, Lexi, not so little anymore. She was 19 now, and she was starting college tomorrow. She had her mother's figure, 5'5", narrow shoulders, smooth skin, a beautiful neckline, great big brown eyes and long brown hair that fell in her face. She had also inherited her mother's breasts, which was to say they were perky but not large—not that I was looking.

"Hi, Lexi."

"Mark," Lexi said, stepping inside and passing me without a glance.

Ouch. First name basis? That hurt.

"Hi, Mark," my ex-whore, I mean, ex-wife said.

"Hello, Laura. How've you been?" I said, stepping out of the way as she entered.

"Fine."

"Neil," I said in plain acknowledgement.

Neil grunted as he stepped in after the psychopathic bitch, carrying Lexi's suitcase.

"So this is your new place?" Laura said.

"Yeah, it's not much, but it's all I can afford after the alimony."

"God, don't start."

"Are you and Neil thinking of getting married?" I asked. "Alimony runs out at the end of the year."

"We set a date for January," Neil said, his rat face grinning.

"Great," I said, slamming the door. I turned my attention to my daughter. She was looking around the small living room, her arms folded. Laura went to her.

"What do you think, honey?"

"I guess I'll just think of it as a dorm." She pointed at one of the shelves. "What's that doing here?"

There was a tall bottle of Jack Daniels on the shelf, well covered in dust, next to a collection of shot glasses.

Laura gasped. "Are you drinking again, Mark?"

"No, no. That's not what it looks like. I've been sober for three years. That's like a shrine. I keep it there to remind me I don't need it. Calm down."

Laura folded her arms. "Alcoholics shouldn't keep liquor in the house. It's a temptation."

"If an alcoholic wants a drink, nothing's going to stop him. This is the bottle I bought the first time I almost relapsed. It reminds me of who I was and who I want to be."

"Like any of us want to be reminded of that," Laura said. "Can we see her room?"

"Yeah, it's right down the hall there." I took a step forward, but Laura held up her hand.

"We'll find it."

Neil stretched his neck into the adjacent kitchen. "Do you also got a beer shrine in the fridge?"

"No, Neil."

"Got any food?"

"Go stuff your face, Neil."

Neil disappeared into the kitchen as I followed my ex-wife and daughter. They were inside her room, but I stayed down the hall, listening.

"Mom, I don't think I can stay with him," I heard Lexi whisper.

"It's only Monday through Friday. The college is right down the street. And he is paying your tuition."

"I just don't feel comfortable around him. I don't even know him anymore."

"You can drive back Friday afternoon, and you don't have to go back until Sunday night."

"I'm still with him all week."

"So stay in your room."

"I'd rather stay home."

"Honey, you need an education. Just try it for a month. And if you need a break, I'm only an hour away."

"He's probably going to drink every night and bring home hookers, like before."

"If he drinks or brings home women, I want you to leave straight away."

"He's a jerk though, Mom."

"He is a jerk, but he's trying. I want you to try too. At the very least, he owes you an education."

She sighed. "Okay, Mom."

"Give me a hug, sweetie."

I turned around and walked away from the conversation. Kids had long memories. But what did I ever do that was so bad? Yeah, fine, maybe I had a drinking problem when she was younger, but I had been in AA for three fucking years now. I am 100% clean. It's not as if I ever hurt either one of them. And I had done everything I could to get back into Lexi's life, never mind she was sixteen by the time I got my shit together. But I still paid all my back child support, sent her cards every holiday, called on her birthday. Didn't I deserve a second chance?

I'm sure her mother never let's her forget how much I fucked up. But I doubt she reminds Lexi that while I was out drinking, she was out fucking Neil. Yeah, she glosses right over that part and highlights the one and only time I brought home a hooker. And I only did it to get back at my wife for cheating on me. I wasn't even going to fuck the hooker. I just wanted my wife to see her deepthroating my cock, a skill she was sorely lacking. Of course, Lexi came home with my wife and saw everything. My wife filed for divorce the next day, cleaned me out in court, and took full custody of my daughter. Fucking bitch.

Back out in the living room, I saw Neil eating a sandwich in my kitchen, stacked with ham, cheese, lettuce, and tomato. "This bread is stale."

"You're a real piece of work, Neil. How's my ex-wife's gag reflex treating you?"

Someone scoffed behind me. I turned around. Laura was there, Lexi too. They both looked furious.

"I–I was joking."

"Gross," Lexi said.

Laura was scowling. "You're still a pig, Mark."

I looked away. "I'm sorry."

"Where's Lexi's car?" my ex-wife asked.

"Outside. Come on."

I led them outside. I had picked up the car for a few grand. It wasn't much, an old sedan, but it ran well. "It runs great."

"And it's so stylish," Lexi said, rolling her eyes.

"It'll do," Laura said.

"So are we done?" Neil said. "Can we hit the road?"

"I guess we'd better," Laura said.

Lexi frowned. "Already?"

"You'll be fine, sweetie." She hugged her again. "And, Mark, you take care of my daughter."

"She's my daughter too, Laura. I'll take care of her."

"Like you did when you left her at soccer practice when she was twelve?"

"Jesus!" I said. "That was seven years ago! Give me a break!"

"You earn breaks."

"Later, Lex," Neil said. "Stay outta trouble."

"Thanks, Neil."

Well, at least she wasn't calling Neil dad.

"Call me tomorrow, Lexi," Laura said. "I wanna hear all about your first day." She kissed her forehead. "Bye, honey."

"Bye, Mom."

Laura and Neil got back into their car and drove away. Lexi waved in their rearview mirror until the car vanished. Then she looked at me. I smiled at her. She rolled her eyes and walked away, returning to the house. I followed her in, but by the time I was inside, she had disappeared into her room. This was gonna take some work. I stopped outside her closed door. Best to start with respect. I knocked. She didn't answer. I knocked again. Still no answer. I opened the door.

"God, excuse you?" she said, looking up from the desk. There was a laptop on it I had bought for her. The bed was a queen. The dressers were white. I had painted the walls yellow, her favorite color when she was little. "Can you please respect my privacy? Day one and you're already barging in."

"I knocked."

"And I didn't answer. That means leave me alone, Mark."

I took a deep breath, leaning against the doorframe. "Okay, Lexi, let's clear the air. I know I haven't been a great father—"

"You haven't been a father at all."

"You know, it's not as if I haven't tried. Over the last few years, I've sent you gifts and cards and—"

"Oh, so you sent me gifts because you wanted something back?

"Of course not. I'm just saying I tried. I'm still trying."

"You cheated on Mom, and you cheated on me too, in a way. You destroyed our family. You don't get to come back into my life when it's convenient for you."

"Fine, but your mother cheated on me with Neil first."

"That's not true. They were just friends. They didn't get together until after you brought home a hooker, and I had to come home and see her sucking on your dick."

I put a hand to my forehead. Kids definitely had long memories. "Sweetie, I don't want to rehash the past. I admit I made mistakes. Your mother and I had problems, and I drank to escape them, but you're still my daughter, and I never stopped caring about you."

"Yeah, well, if you hadn't promised to pay my tuition, I wouldn't be here right now. Mom says it's the least you can do, so the way I figure it, you owe me. But I don't owe you. We're even."

"That's fair, I guess. But I'm not paying for your tuition because I want to get even. I'm doing it because you're my daughter and I love you."

"You didn't love me when I was thirteen and crying my eyes out because my father was in jail for a DUI on Christmas morning. And you didn't love me when—"

"Okay, stop. I don't need you to remind me of my mistakes. I've paid for them. It seems like you want me to keep paying for them."

"I do."

"I'm not the same man I was when you were little. All I want is another chance."

"Whatever," Lexi said, turning away, putting her nose in her phone.

"How about we talk a little more over dinner? What would you like? Name it and it's yours."

"Already ate."

"Oh. All right. Do you want to watch a movie? I rented—"

"No. I'm gonna go to sleep early. I have orientation at 8:00 a.m."

"All right. Do you want to—"

"Mark, just give me some space, okay? You don't need to cram three years into one night. If I want to get to know you again, I'll do it when I'm ready."

I exhaled. "All right, Lexi. I'll be in the living room if you want to talk."

I didn't see Lexi again for the rest of the evening. I thought of knocking on her door and saying goodnight, but then I thought better of it. She didn't want to talk to me, and it wasn't the time to force her.

Once I was in bed, I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking of how much my daughter hated me. I had to find a way to win her over. This was my only chance, right now while she lived here. If I didn't fix things before she finished school, she'd never talk to me again.

Around 2:00 a.m., I heard a sound in the hallway. Lexi had left her room. The bathroom door closed. A moment later, she returned to her room. I climbed out of bed. My sweatpants were scratchy and uncomfortable, but I didn't want to sleep naked, just incase my daughter came into my room unannounced.

Out in the hall, I tiptoed to Lexi's door, holding my breath. Was she still awake? I tried to listen. I wasn't sure what I expected to hear, maybe talking, maybe music, maybe snoring, maybe nothing. Instead, I heard moaning. I wasn't even sure I had heard what I had heard until I pressed my ear up against the door.

"Mmm, yes, ohh, right there," she whispered.

I was stunned. My little girl was...masturbating? I almost laughed. But then I glanced down. There was a keyhole in the door! Now, it's not that I wanted to see my daughter playing with her pussy, but I just couldn't believe she was actually doing it. I needed proof.

"God, yes, that feels so fucking good," she mumbled.

Yes, I definitely needed proof. I kneeled, bringing my eye to the keyhole. The angle was not good for peeping. The only thing I could see was the end of the bed from the side, but that was just enough to see Lexi's bare feet stretched out nice and wide.

"Oh, fuck. Yes, fuck me."

I peered closer. Her little toes were curling as her legs squirmed across the bed. And then I heard something that nearly made me fall forward and smack my face into the doorknob.

"Mmm, Daddy, fuck me deep."

What the fuck did she just say!?

"God, I'm gonna cum, Daddy. I can't help it. Can I cum, Daddy? Pretty please?"

Holy shit! Who the fuck was she talking about? Daddy? I knew she wasn't talking about me. I was Mark. So who the hell was her daddy? Neil? No, not him. She didn't call him daddy either. So what the fuck was she fantasizing about?

"Ohhh, yes, Daddy, I'm cumming," she squealed, her little toes spreading open like legs. And then her feet relaxed and I heard heavy breathing. She was finished. "Mmm," she purred.

I stood up, tiptoeing down the hallway so I wasn't heard, closing the door very quietly. I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Oh, my fucking god," I breathed out.

My daughter was a pervert, a weird, sexually confused pervert, who had daddy fantasies. I felt dirty, as if I had violated her, even though all I had done was peek through a door and overheard her deepest thoughts. But I shouldn't know these things about her. No father should know their daughter's sexual cravings. What sort of man was I that I now knew them?

I turned in my bed, putting a pillow over my head, as if I could erase the memories. But as I lay there face down, I could feel my cock pinned up against my thigh. It didn't like that position. Or rather it did, because it was getting harder and longer. I reached down, grabbing my shaft and pointing it straight up, lying on it again. I ground my cock down into the mattress, trying not to think of my daughter, trying not to remember what I heard, trying not to imagine her with her legs spread wide open and her fingers buried in her cunt up to the knuckle.

Earlier, it would have been all I wanted in the world for my little girl to call me daddy again, but after hearing her scream daddy during her orgasm, how could I possibly want to ever hear her call me that again? How could I forget this night, the night she cried out daddy in pleasure?

I ground my cock harder into the mattress, and then I stopped. I shouldn't let these thoughts make my cock hard. I turned on my back and pulled my cock out of my sweatpants, letting it stand straight up into the air, the blankets bunched up around my thighs. I stared down at my tall shaft, so long and thick around. I wanted to take hold of it and give it a loving stroke, but I didn't want to get off to thoughts of my daughter. Instead, I closed my eyes and kept my hands to myself.

The next morning, I was up at my usual time, 6:30 a.m. Under the hot water of the shower, I convinced myself the entire night had been a misunderstanding. Girls said daddy all the time, even when talking about guys their own age. She didn't mean her real father. She didn't mean me. And that put me at ease. It meant I was the pervert, not her. Yes, I was the one who peeped through her door and violated her privacy. But never again. I swore it wouldn't happen again.

I looked down at my heavy cock between my legs. My shaft seemed to throb, the hot water running down off the head. I wrapped my hand around it. Yes, now I could jerk off. I had earned it by resisting last night. I stroked it once, pulling the skin all the way forward. Fuck, I needed this. I could feel it growing stiffer and stiffer in the palm of my hand, throbbing in thanks for the attention it needed. I stroked it harder, squeezing with my fist. Then I pumped a glob of soap into my hand, returning to my stroking.

It was standing straight and true now, long and thick around, the veins pulsing like a heartbeat. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander. I begged it not to wander to Lexi on her bed last night, her silky smooth legs wide open, her pussy red and puffy and wet, dripping onto the sheets, a puddle under her ass, but my mind was weak, and wander it did.

Knock, knock.

"Huh? Uh, yes?" I called.

"Mark, are you in there?"

"Yes, what? I'm showering."

"Are you almost done? I have to get ready! Orientation starts at 8:00 a.m.!"

"Oh, sorry. Can you give me ten minutes?"

"No! I'm going to be late! I've been waiting forever! It's my first day!"

"Fuck," I whispered. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I cleared my throat. "Okay, honey. I'm on my way out."

I turned off the water, my hard cock bobbing obscenely as I climbed out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. Oh, god, how do I hide this?

"Mark? Are you out? Can I open the door?"

"No! No, just one second."

I squeezed my cock under the towel. What was I supposed to do? Baseball, baseball, baseball...remember that porno where that one girl fucked another girl with a baseball bat? Oh, no, I've ruined the baseball trick!

"Mark?"

"Okay, coming."

I tightened my towel as best I could, holding it together at my waist, my cock bent to the side, and opened the door.

"About...um, time," Lexi said, her eyes darting to the bulge in the towel. She gulped, looking up at me. "Can I shower?"

"Yeah."

I stepped out of the way, trying to keep my side turned to her. It wasn't helping. My cock was fighting to get straight, tenting in the towel. When my daughter passed through the door, she had to slide by. I felt her hip brush up against my towel, the rough fabric sending a tingling sensation straight down my shaft. I hurried out the door, and when I glanced back, I saw my daughter watching me. Then she closed the door.

I stepped into my room, palming my face. "Stupid!" My daughter had all but seen that my cock was hard. I rubbed my face. I supposed she had seen it once before, back during the hooker incident. How do I keep messing up? Maybe it was just in my nature.

Now that my cock had retreated in shame, I dressed as quickly as I could, jeans and a short-sleeved shirt. I headed out to the living room, passing the bathroom and the sound of the shower, into the kitchen, cracking a few eggs into a bowl and mixing them fast: a dash of milk for fluffiness, a pinch of salt for taste, and into the pan. They scrambled up and made it to the plate with a couple pieces of toast just as Lexi came down the hallway, her pretty brown hair all wavy and wet, falling over her shoulders. Her top was white too. I could see the outline of her bra. Her skirt was purple and frilly. Lexi always loved skirts. Maybe she hadn't changed as much as I thought.

"Morning, sweetie," I said. "I made eggs."

She pinched her bottom lip between her teeth as she looked into the kitchen. "Um, thanks, but I should probably hurry. I don't wanna be late."

"Come on, sweetheart, a healthy breakfast will help you focus." ...And it will erase the guilt of your father lusting after your young body.

"Okay, just a bite, I guess."

"Great!"

I put the plate on the table and sat down across from her, taking a few bites of my eggs as I watched her eat. This was the first meal we'd shared together in a long time. I felt the need to say something.

"I'm really glad you're staying here, Lexi. I think it'll give us time to get to know each other again. I want to be a good father to you."

She nodded, swallowing her eggs. "I know, Mark."

Every time she said my name like that, it was a dagger in my heart. "You know, you can call me dad, sweetie."

She stood up. "I don't know if I feel comfortable with that."

"I just meant—"

"Look, Mark, I just feel more comfortable calling you by your name. I don't want to be...too familiar, okay?"

"Familiar?"

"Yeah. I'll see you later."

I nodded. "All right, sweetie."

She started toward the door but then turned back. "Oh, and, Mark?"

"Yes?"

"Stay out of my room, okay?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, like, I know you're trying to rebuild our relationship or whatever, but it starts with trust. So stay out of my room, okay?"

"Yeah, of course, sweetie. I wasn't going to go through your things."

She nodded. "Okay." She put her hand on the door. Then she looked back. "Like, you promise, right?"

123456...8