Lexy and Angelo 3

Story Info
Football night and Lexy is both snack and entertainment.
3.3k words
3.86
22.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is today Monday?" Angelo asked, as he and Alexandria sipped their coffee at Starbucks.

"All day long, darlin'"

"And it's still Fall, right, NFL Monday night football, all that shit?"

"Uh huh." Since her own husband had the same kind of "what-hemisphere-am-I-in-today" job" this question did not seem strange.

"Perfect!" And he began tapping away at his Blackberry (World Edition). A few minutes later, Alexandria's phone pinged, informing her off new mail. She opened it, and saw that she had been CC'ed on a group notice that originated from Angelo. She didn't recognize any of the other addresses-But she and her husband had both been CC'ed. It read:

Todos Borachos:

Tonight, some team will play another team in the sport of American Football. While not a real sport, como futbol o el Rugby, in this case there will be a reason to gather around a television set, we small band of brothers, beers in hand. In this case, halftime entertainment will be provided by the succulent, accommodating, "A," hostess, and duena de (he inserted Alexandria's street address). If intrigued, and free, bring a six, a pocketful of condoms, and ganas de provechar...arrive in time for the BIG GAME. Snacks will be provided.

Note: the party will end promptly at the end of game.

Saludos Cordiales,

El Feo.

Alexandria shivered in anticipation. She counted eight names on the list. Even if only two more showed up...well that would be more men than she had ever "entertained" at once...

After reading the invitation, she looked up at Angelo. He was glancing around the patio, smiling with satisfaction at the attention her outfit was garnering. This morning, he had inspected her wardrobe, and then told her what to wear for their morning coffee run. As a result, she was dressed in a periwinkle blue wrap-around skirt, white hose, medium heels, and a clingy white ruched top with spaghetti straps. The cool morning air and the email had hardened her nipples and they pressed prominently against her top. The skirt, while perfectly conservative looking while standing, split along her thigh and opened to yield a tantalizing view of stocking top. He looked at her now, then leaned across the table to pull her top down so that the tan line showed. Now the creamy white tops of her breasts were out, and a deep breath would be enough to draw her hard nipples out into the morning sun.

Cars whizzed by on River Road.

The other male patrons, now dawdling on the patio, were riveted. Alexandria, eyes hidden by her reflective Bollés, noted the attention of one woman, as well... "Interrrrresting," she thought, "It would appear that I'm not just for the boys anymore..."

Quietly Angelo said, " I think it is time for your to bend down and adjust the strap on your right shoe...It has been bothering you for some time, no?"

Heart thumping, she performed as directed, knowing that practically all of her would be hanging out. One man clapped. Then they all joined in. Blushing furiously, she rose, gave a little curtsy and they hurried to her car.

As they drove south on Oracle, they passed a carwash to raise money for the Amphi Football Team. "Your car really needs to be washed" he said, and wheeled into the parking lot. Immediately, the car was swarmed with burly young football players armed with sponges and buckets. Angelo rolled both front windows down and addressed the boys, informing them that the couple would remain in the car and that the windshield in particular needed attention....

Angelo rolled the windows back up, and as the boys got busy on the exterior, he got busy on the interior.

Drawing her to him, to began to feast on her luscious lips. He realized that he had not kissed her properly all morning and was determined to make it up to her now, in front of an impressionable young audience...Inititially, he held her face in his hands, running his fingers through her thick hair, exploring her lips with his, inserting his tongue into her warm, open mouth. .. Next, he used his left thumb to delicately slide the spaghetti strap off and over her smooth shoulder . Never breaking contact with her lips, he slipped his left hand down to caress the side or her full breast, cupping and kneading it delightfully through the fabric of her top. Then, inevitably, he insinuated his hand between her flesh and the fabric and pried the stretchy top down. Her right breast sprang free. He cupped it, nipple engorged and prominent between his thumb and forefinger, Alexandria panting and gasping and moaning.

Breaking off the long kiss, Angelo whispered in her ear: "Pull your skirt up to your hips. Touch yourself for me. I want you to part your lips and play with your pink clit..."

When she had complied with his command, and was applying both hands to the task, he asked: "Are you wet, baby? Is your pussy slimy and dripping? Are you getting hot?...putting on a show for all these young boys?"

She could only moan in response...

It would be difficult to judge who was getting the most pleasure out of the scene: the boys who had all stopped washing and were gathered without, watching; or Angelo, as hard as he had ever been, intoxicated by the brutal feeling of power and by the tactile delight of her perfect full breast in his hand; or Alexandria. Alexandria who was now convulsing, heart racing, in the throes of what would be the first of many, many, orgasms that day...

Afterward, he dropped her off at her house and left, cryptically saying only that he some things to collect, and not to worry about anything.

But she was worried-that morning, she had awakened alone in her bed with the uncomfortable realization that he, Angelo, had never undressed during the previous evening's activiites, nor had he cum, to her knowledge. He had given her so much pleasure with fingers and lips, A WATER BOTTLE, sharing her sex with the fingers of some random kid...she hadn't even noticed that he had stayed aloof, strangely apart. Did he not find her sufficiently attractive after all? Was she a disappointment in the flesh, had she looked better on the screen than in meatspace?

She showered and tried to get some reading done for her next final, but it was no good. Her concentration was shot. Finally, she settled on cranking a mix of Chemical Brothers, Massive Attack, and Crystal Method, cleaning house, while taking hits off of an Arrogant Bastard whenever she passed the kitchen counter...She felt her equilibrium returning.

That was how Angelo discovered her when he returned, "Born Too Slow" blasting from the speakers, Lexy, hair pinned up, barefoot in a tank and gym shorts, working on a nice beer buzz to complement the earlier sex buzz, vaccuming...

Between the noise of the Las Vegas duo, and the roar of the vacuum, she didn't hear him come in. She was bent over the long leather sofa, applying the crevice tool to the popcorn reservoir between the cushions. He slipped in behind her and slid something over her head, blinding her. With his left arm, he pulled her tight to him. Hooking his thumb in the waistband of first her shorts and then his own, he stripped them both from the waist down...His erection sprang free, slapping her reassuringly on the back ("So YOU are turned on by me," she thought briefly)and he twirled them both down onto the sofa, with her pressed to his lap. Using his legs to force hers wide apart, he began lightly stroking the crevice tool up and down her lips, careful not to trap her poor distended clit..."Play with your titties for me, OK?"

She did. Orgasm number two for the day.

After she came down and he had figured out how to turn the vacuum off, he began pulling things from the bags that he had brought in. He pulled the tank top off over her head, taking care not to pull off the mask and guided her into what she took to be a new bra- a half bra, nipples exposed. Next he pulled a thong up her legs, taking care to snug it into her bare lips with delicious, languorous strokes of his fingers. Stockings of some sort. Heels. Then over the whole some sort of huge shirt? Dress? Whatever it was, it was voluminous and came down to midthigh.

"Go Vikings!" he said cryptically, when this was installed on her body.

Next he turned his attention to the mask. She would later learn that it was a white sample bag, made of a sort of cloth that was translucent-she found that she could discern shapes, but not features through it. She smelled the distinctive solvent odor of Sharpie and felt him tracing around her lips with the marker..."Now don't move, sweetie."

He cut a generous hole around her lips with surgical scissors, and chuckled when he was done.

"What?" She asked.

"You are going to be a walking glory hole. A glory 'Ho." He amended, pleased with his wordplay. She had heard the term before, but didn't have a clear idea what it meant...Again a frisson of fear, and sexual excitement passed through her...

Angelo's next task was to secure the mask in place so that the hole would stay over her mouth...he solved this problem by fastening a clip at the base of her neck and by using hair pins to attach it to her hair. Experimentally, he thrust his finger through the hole. Dutifully, she opened her mouth and sucked it deep into her warm, moist mouth...

"That'll do pig," he said dryly. "Sit tight. I'll bring you another Stone..."

She was aware of him leaving her then, and a few moment later felt him lightly tracing a cool line with the bottle over her lips. She drank greedily, the strong ale the exact medicine she needed for pre- performance jitters.

He hid the vacuum in the closet, and laid out the snacks that he brought. Then displayed an array of condoms and lubes on some of her bright fiesta-ware plates, pleased with the effect...

He had decided to leave the music on, and with her guidance was ultimately able to figure out her fucking television. Jesus. Like 8 remotes to simply turn the goddamn thing on, volume off. No was going to give a shit about the game with this treasure in the room, he thought. It simply was there as a prop,a timer.

"Listen, If at any time this stops being fun for you, for WHATEVER reason, shout 'Cacao!"'

Alexandria giggled. "Someone's been watching 'Portlandia,'" She said.

"Seriously. If not fun, the party ends, everyone goes home. Even me if you want"

"C'mere. " She groped for him, and they were enjoying another long deep kiss when

the boys arrived. He stepped over to where he had set up a video camera, discretely placed under the TV, and turned it on.

It ended up being a party of four, plus the host and hostess.

Angelo announced the ground rules once everyone was equipped with a plate of carnitas, guac and a cool one...

"Chicos, meet 'A!' "

"Hi 'A,' "everyone chimed in.

" A has graciously been volunteered "...laughter..."to host this momentous contest between the Minnesota Vikings"-he waved at her, resplendent in her purple mesh Viking jersey,.."and err,some other team," he trailed off...More laughter.

"There will be no insertion, no penetration of the hostess before halftime. You are encouraged to kiss, feel, fondle, stroke, and enjoy, as much as possible before then. Be generous. Give her as much pleasure as you want to be given..."

Alexandria shivered at his words.

"At halftime the rules will change. All penetration will be encouraged as A performs as the Mobile Minnesota Glory Hole." More cheers and laughter.

"Anyone not wearing a condom will be sent home. Anyone harming A-I've got my eye on you, Ira-will be immediately ejected. And don't think that I won't notice. I am here merely as a facilitator. I will proctor this exam, and if anyone breaks the rules...no biscuit. Go directly to jail. Claro?"

Everyone agreed.

"Provecho, Matadores!"

And with that...began one of the strangest, yet most memorable evenings of her life.

It worked out that all four guys could fit on the sofa, and they lay her across their laps.

Angelo sat, watching, occasionally taking a picture, as the guys explored her. They slid the oversized jersey up over her hips, so it bunched at her waist. Rolled her over, face down for a time, someone slid off the couch so he could kneel and kiss and lick her ass. Her legs were spread wide, now on her back again, shirt pushed up to expose her tits. Two men suckling. Heaven. One worrying her thong, pushing it to one side, so that his tongue could flick at her clit. Someone kissing her lips, mindful of the penetration rule, she kept her mouth closed. She wanted a dick in her cunt, too. She was boiling. Fuck! Would halftime never come?

She came.

Too many times to count, even with no penetration. All of the surface attention proved to be sufficient...

Haltime came and they pulled the jersey off over her head. Someone forced her to her knees in front of the couch, and the glory hole party began in earnest. Everyone was worked up by that point, Angelo's no penetration prohibition had served to whet everyone's appetite. An erect penis was placed on her lips, and opening her mouth, she laved the head with her tongue. Keeping her teeth well back, she welcomed the intruder, and gently took him deeper and deeper until the gag response set in...Hastily, he, whoever he was , pulled out and sprayed on her exposed lips, throat, and tits, to shouts of derision. "Junior can't hang!"

Her head in another lap, another hard dick in her mouth. Stop. Rearrange

She was placed on her back, at the end of the couch, her head hanging upside down off the end. Dick inserted in mouth. Deep, gagging. Thong shoved aside, someone on her, lining up, a dick brushing her labia, and in!

She came then too, it was the first dick she had inside her in three weeks ...she wanted to catch her breath then, to take a break, but the fat dck in her mouth was relentless...he would lean into her, she would choke, and he would retreat a bit. Then repeat. Finally, she could feel him start to contract, and he too pulled out and sprayed. That set off the vagina guy too. He stayed where he was, the thin wall of latex all that separated her from his teeming millions...

Her thong was completely removed. Her asshole was being teased and gently penetrated with a lubed finger. Then she was laid down on her back, on top of someone on the floor. With assistance, his dick penetrated her rosebud. He was smaller than the others, and it was not too uncomfortable. Then a repeat customer climbed aboard and entered her missionary style. Haltingly, they developed a rhythm of sorts, and then the third joined in. Turning her head to the side, she begins to lick a flaccid member, bringing it back to full active duty within minutes. More cum on her tits. Someone sucking them. Then lube added to the froth of semen and someone tittie fucking her.

On the low coffee table, ass in the air. OOOF. A bigger dick in her ass. Spray on her lower back and ass.

She passed out. Covered in sweat and cum, she was oblivious to the world. The tape ran on, its single red eye impassive and unblinking.

The football game was still going on, ignored, when Angelo whispered to each in turn, "last call." Everyone had been drained at least twice, most three times. They finished up, composed themselves, left business cards and drunken loving notes on the kitchen dry erase board, and staggered out to their cars.

Angelo began picking up. He turned off the TV by the simple expedient of unplugging it. Stereo changed to Josh Redman, Compass: nice chill sax after an orgy.

He stripped off his own clothes and folded them neatly on the couch. He had been erect for virtually the past 24 hours, but he would wait a little longer before taking his pleasure. He picked up Lexy, and carried her into the shower with him. She revived slightly as the warm water washed over her, her soapy skin smooth and slick and pleasing against his own. Gently he washed her, scrubbed all of the evidence of the evening's sex play from her skin. No one had been too rough with her, everyone had been taken with her succulent, ripe body and had treated it with at least some degree of appreciation.

Drying her with a big bath towel, he wrapped her in a thin silk robe that he found hanging next to the shower. He half-carried, half walked her over to the big bed, and tucked her in. He hesitated a moment, then turned the light out and slid into behind her, his tumescent penis trapped between their two bodies.

Eventually, he slept.

Light was streaming in through the slit in the curtains when he awoke the next morning. He could smell coffee...

He tried to rub the sleep form his eyes, but found that he could not. His hands were bound to the wrought iron headboard...

"My turn now, "Alexandria murmured, kissing him deeply on the lips. She slid down his nude body and engulfed him with her warm mouth. She kept him there on a razor's edge of exquisite torment, slowing her ministrations when she felt him too tense, until at last she was ready. She climbed on him and lowered herself, impaled, on his iron rod. Sliding back until she had all of him in her, she squeezed him once, twice, and again with her vaginal muscles and he exploded with the most violent orgasm of his life. He felt like all of the oxygen had been sucked from the room. He felt...amazing.

Taking care to keep him inside her, she reached up and freed his hands. When he plopped out of her, she scooped up his seed and smeared it on her breasts then offered them to him. He cleaned her off thoroughly, giving her no small amount of pleasure in the process. It made him hard again too, and this time he flipped her onto her stomach and drove fast and furious into her. In that position she could feel him all the way up to her throat it seemed, and screaming they both came together.

Still connected, they dozed off utterly, utterly sated. The coffee cooled.

Later, when more fresh coffee had been made and poured into cups, and breakfast beers were opened, they talked about-everything, really. They skirted the question of "what next," but covered everything else under the sun.

She dropped him off at his house around mid- day. He walked up to his own door, and stepped inside without a backward glance.

Alone in the car for the ride home, she cried a little, the inevitable low after an incredible high. "Tomorrow you're homeless. Tonight it's a blast" she murmured under her breath, taking refuge in the immortal wisdom of the DKs. "Tomorrow you're homeless..."

Suddenly she remembered that her phone had died the day before and she hadn't checked email since.

She pugged it into the car charger, gave it a few minutes then turned it on. Three new texts. One was from Sunday, the she had picked Angelo up at the airport. "How did I miss this?"

"Strike at mine. All expats choppered out. Shd arr Tus. Tues pm"

Then from yesterday: "In Istanbul. Hope fun with Ang. U gotta kick him out before 1300 on Tuesday..."

Then finally, from an hour before:" Boarding now Lax to TUS. Pick up at 1300?"

She typed quickly " U betcha mister. Can't wait. Lots to tell,"" knowing that he would get it as soon as the plane landed. She turned south on Euclid and smiling again, sped to the airport.