Lexy and Angelo in Meatspace

Story Info
Lexy follows his instructions.
1.3k words
4.22
10.6k
2
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Google voice transcript:

"Hey babe, how are you?"

"Well, really, I feel kind of sad...I fwded you that email from A..., he was basically saying goodbye and good luck, right? And it sounds like his life sucks..."

"Yeah, his LIFE does suck, he travels to avoid the bruja, the witch, as he calls her. Most people are not as lucky as we are, my dear... That was part of why I wanted you to get in touch with him. Give him a little sunshine, ya know?"

"Well, you saw, I asked him when he was getting back to Tucson, and he didn't even answer. It is like he really doesn't want to meet...like he's avoiding me."

"Well, he IS avoiding you...he knows that there are different levels of interference in people's lives, and doesn't want to push it. Plus, I think he has some kind of monkish tendencies...on some level feels guilty about pleasure. Feels that he deserves his foul wife. I know her, actually. She was one of my kid´s teachers. I hated her on sight. Phoney ass bitch, was my blink assessment. Listen, why don't I send him a note, and encourage him...Give him my explicit blessing for you to collect him at the airport, at least. As you know, I'm not worried about you, or us. I would love to hear that he spent the whole week with you! Just make sure that your calendar is clear next weekend, when I get home!"

"Really? You would do that? You would be OK with that, even if something DID happen?"

"I said so, didn't I? Just tell me all about it...and take lots of pictures, I love your G Plus site, by the way. I love reading what all those guys say about your pics...I mean, I KNOW you're hot, but it is cool to see all of those other guys loving the look of you as well..."

Email Transcript:

From:Angelo

TO: Lexylee, Parker

You two SURE about this?

Email Transcript:

From: Parker

TO: Angelo

Yep. Quit stalling you sissy. Send her your flight info

Email Transcript:

From: Lexylee

TO: Angelo

.

Yes, MASTER, very sure. Please send me your flight information, and tell me if you have any special orders for me...

SMS transcript, sent from LAX:

Angelo: No panties. Thigh high stockings. Very High heels. Bring handcuffs, Or zipties. Noise cancelling headphones. Blindfold. More to follow.

SMS transcript, sent from LAX:

Angelo: Park in short term lot, space D10. arrive in time to masturbate. Then headphones on with music of your choice. Leave car unlocked, and tie your hands behind your headrest.

Lexy followed the directions carefully, a growing feeling of excitement and need swelling within her. She happened on a perfect dress at the Express that very afternoon, and settled on a red corset for underneath. Black zip-back stockings and shoes that were almost impossibley high to walk in. She applied her makeup with great care, and giving herself plenty of time, made her way to the appointed parking slot. He obviously knew the Tucson airport...No one parked this far out. She unlocked the doors, and reclined in her seat. It didn't take long-she was incredibly aroused. She donned the headphones, put on some sexy ambient/trance and then the blindfold. By feel, she placed the keys to the car and the cuffs in the cupholder, then cuffed her hands behind her head...

About 10 minutes later, She was aware of movement, the car shifting slightly with the opening of the back door-luggage-then...cool air on her legs as her door was opened.

She was WAY better looking in person than in the photographs. I just stared down at her, drinking her in, reveling in her beauty, and her helplessness. She had left her dress pulled up to expose the tops of her stockings, her naked thighs, her dripping sex. Hers sex was gaping, glistening with her juices. There was no doubt that she had followed my instructions. The sense of power was intoxicating. Reaching in, I ran a finger down her cheek, along her jaw, over her lips, and moaning at my first touch, she opened her mouth, almost panting, and sucked one in, as though performing a masterful act of fellatio on a tiny penis...

Gently, I removed my finger and leaning in, replaced it with my lips, we kissed, mouths open, hungry, for what may have some minutes. When at last I pulled away, she turned to me, pleading, for more...

"My arms...can you undo the cuffs?"

I did not deign to respond, but instead, slid the stretchy fabric of her dress down to expose a red zip front corset. Better and better. I unzipped a few inches and those magnificent breasts sprang into view. I had planned to torture her by degrees of stimulation, but the sight of her clothed only in the middle, unwrapped like a gorgeous red Christmas present...well, I immediately began to feast on her nipples, and plunge first my fingers, then a water bottle that I had saved for this purpose into her dripping sex...She was shrieking and moaning as one orgasm after another tore through her. When I had enough, and had recorded the scene with my camera, I uncuffed her, but still would not let her see or hear. I let her work the stiffness from her arms for a few minutes, then forced her to lean forward and I cuffed her hands in front of her, buckled the seat belt across her chest, and got in to drive us out of the lot. I left her completely exposed, top and bottom, and enjoyed the startled expression of the lot attendant as I paid the fare.

I decided to get gas and see if any opportunity for play presented itself...I pulled in at a pump alongside a college boy. I rolled the windows down, and left my door open so that the dome light would stay on. I wasn't sure how much, if anything, he could see, so when the car was filled, I came around to the passenger side and greeted him.

"Hey man, do you have a flashlight, or cellphone...we have lost the keys to these cuffs...and wondered if..."

The kid approached her now open door, where I was standing, motioning toward her seat...

"It might be on the floor boards by her feet, or maybe under her, in the seat. But I can't see shit with the black upholstery. And of course the fucking keys are black as well..."

"See," I said, and pulled her right leg out, causing her sex to gape obscenely, but at the same time giving the impression that I was moving furniture to facilitate a search... "Ya wanna take a crack at 'er, see if you can find them with your young eyes?"

The boy knelt on the pavement at the edge of the her seat, in the open door. His eyes fixed on her naked sex, he made a show of brailling around on the floor...

"Here," I said, maybe the flash will help, snapping pictures of this complete stranger now a mere foot from her sex... "Lift her legs out of the way...Check underneath her...slide your hand under there...feel anything?"

His face was now between her thighs, probably, she could feel his breath on her tender lips...

"Oh, yeah," he croaked... "I feel something..."

I leaned in and whispered conspiratorially, she looks good enough to eat, huh? Go ahead...have a taste."

He did not need any prompting but buried his face in her, lapping at her sex like a thirsty dog at a rain puddle...

I snapped a pic, and hen bent to suck on her tits so that she would know that there were two separate men attending to her...In moments, the lad with fingers and tongue, and me with suction on her breasts, brought her to another orgasm. As soon as she came, I perfunctorily dismissed the boy, got in and drove around the corner. I first uncuffed her, then pulled the headphones off, leaving her to remove the blindfold.

Lexy turned to me with a dazed expression, seeing my face for the first time.

"Hello, bombshell. I'm Angelo. You're even more succulent than I could have imagined."