Liam's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Liam visits his aunt's friend Jean for the weekend.
4.4k words
4.5
62.3k
4

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is another chapter of a novel which chronicles the life and adventures of the main character, Liam. All other names are fictitious. This is mainly a life story with some erotica included so if you're looking for wall to wall sex this isn't for you. Hope you enjoy reading it.

*

Since I was going to be away for the weekend, Aunt Betty took the opportunity to go to the Twin Cities to visit a friend. She had left Friday at noon and planned to return Sunday evening.

After getting home from work I took a shower and fixed myself dinner, warming up some leftovers. I had just settled into reading one of Tom's African hunting books when the phone rang.

"Hello Liam," Jean said cheerfully, "Just wanted to check to see if we're still on for tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'm looking forward to it. When would you like me there?"

"Anytime, I get up early."

"Would seven o'clock be too early?" I asked.

"Perfect!" I'll cook you some breakfast," she replied.

Saturday morning, I awoke early and was on the road by six o'clock, relieved that Aunt Betty was away, saving us an awkward "goodbye" moment.

I didn't know what to expect at Jean's. My mind wandered the gamut from a warm, non-sexual situation to a wild sexual fantasy. It was exciting and troubling at the same time. I was worried about being awkward socially with her considering how inexperienced I was with women and the deep attraction I had to her. I was encouraged by how friendly she had been on the phone last night. I knew she was genuinely friendly to me, but I had no way of judging of how "friendly" a relationship she intended.

I didn't even know the proper way to address her. Considering what had transpired between us last Saturday, Miss or Ms. Seemed too formal and Jean sounded too presumptuous.

After driving about an hour and recognizing Jean's home from pictures I'd seen, I turned into her driveway. The home was a frame building with wood siding, painted brown. It had been a summer cabin until Jean bought it and winterized it, making it her year round home. A small, cozy but non-pretentious home, especially considering the business success Jean had accomplished.

To say the least, I was uneasy; however when Jean stepped out on her porch, smiling and waving to me, my mind was put at ease.

Meeting in the driveway, she gave me a big hug, inviting me inside.

Stepping up into the small enclosed porch which served as a "mud room" the aroma of fresh baked biscuits filled the air.

Her cabin had one large room which served as a living room, dining area and kitchen. To the left was the living area having a rustic stone corner stone fireplace next to a large picture window looking out on to the lake. To the right was her kitchen and dining area. The walls were genuine north woods knotty pine boards.

Directly across the den was the bedroom with a door on the right to the bathroom.

Except for the bathroom that had ceramic tile floors, the entire house had narrow cut oak flooring.

"Such a comfortable, cozy house," I complemented her.

"Well, thank you. I really enjoy living here. I call it "my cabin in the woods"," she replied, adding, "Let's get you some breakfast."

While eating my breakfast, I was thinking to myself, I asked, "Where am I going to sleep tonight? There was only a love seat and a couple chairs in the living room. Maybe, she has a cot in the closet, but maybe not?"

"Besides installing the dock what other projects what projects do you have scheduled for me?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, I've had to put off the dock installation. I had someone lined up to help you, but he had to cancel out. It's too big a job for one person," she said regretfully.

"Let me take a look at it," I replied.

Walking down the steep steps down to the lake, I noticed several steps that needed replacing. "I'll fix these later," I said.

The dock turned out to be much smaller and easier installation than was Aunt Betty's. I was able to use one of the steel pipe posts to lever the barrel raft into the water. Taking off my shoes and socks and rolling up my pants legs, I floated the raft into position and then drove the pipe posts into the lake bottom. The job was complete in a little more than an hour.

"Very good, Liam. Thank you so much!" she exclaimed.

Another hour and a half later, I had rounded up the materials and tools needed to repair the steps and had completed that task.

"What's next?" I asked.

"I'd like you to help me clear the brush along the top of the bank. It's grown up so much that I've lost the view of the lake." She replied.

"Good, let's get started," I said.

Using clippers, I cut off the brush at ground level and cut down several small scrubby trees with a hand saw. We hauled the branches to an open area in the center of her yard, in between her house and the bank adding them to an existing pile of dry, seasoned wood. By noon, we had a good sized bon fire built and a larger pile of branches to feed the fire as it burnt down.

"We'll have a nice fire after dinner tonight," Jean said.

"What's next?" I asked.

"I'd like to take a boat ride."

"You're kidding. I came here to help you with some chores."

"Well, you are. This is the first time I'll have taken out my boat this year and I want to have someone who is good with mechanical things with me. Betty said you got Tom's old truck going in no time at all. I arranged with the marina for the boat to be taken out of storage, serviced, fueled and ready for use to go."

"Come on let's change into our swimming suits and drive over to the marina."

As I brought my suitcase in, she told me to put it on a stand in the corner of the bedroom.

"Change into your swimsuit and then I'll change," she instructed.

After I changed into my swimsuit and T-shirt, she went in the bedroom and changed. She looked stunning when she emerged from the bedroom, wearing a pair of denim shorts and an unbuttoned light shirt over her one piece suit. Long legs, narrow hips, ample breasts standing high on her chest, she was a tall, handsome, olive skinned woman.

Shortly, we were on our way in her car to the marina.

The marina had a long narrow two story building with boat storage on the basement story and the owners living quarters and a small boating story on the top story.

I walked down to the pier while Jean stopped at the ladies room.

The crew at the marina was running behind and hadn't filled the gas tank. To save time I decided to fill the gas tank. After the tank was full I returned the hose to the pump. A single drop of gasoline dripped onto the clear water, immediately expanding into a large rainbow colored film. It always amazed me how a tiny drop of oil or gas could cover such a large area being only a molecule or two thick, before disappearing as quickly as it formed.

Sitting on the edge of the boat and holding it close to the pier which was at about eye level, Jean came down the pier. She had taken off her shorts but still wore the shirt over her swimsuit.

I was sitting on the gunnel of the boat with the pier at eye level. She squatted down, knees together in front of me, one knee touching the wood deck of the pier. Looking at her knees and down the outside of her left thigh, I felt a tingling in my groin as I admired her soft skin, olive complexion and firm muscle tone.

"Take this," she said, handing me a small cooler and parting her knees at the same time, "I have to go back to the car to get the towels."

I lost my breath when I looked up her spread thighs, and had my first glimpse of the thin hair on the upper inside of her thighs and a tuft of hairs peeking out of her swimsuit crotch. My penis sprung up, pressing against my trunks.

Fortunately, she rose and went back to the car. I turned out towards the lake and as discretely as possible pulled out my T shirt from my trunks and then slipping my hand in them pulling my penis up, securing it tight against my body with the swimsuit elastic band.

When she returned, I was very careful to move in such a way that my penis stayed securely in place with the band.

Finally, we were on our way down the lake with me steering and she leaning back in her seat enjoying the ride. I tried to change the dominant thought in my mind, but I couldn't get the picture of her kneeling on the pier out of my mind. I couldn't help periodically glancing down at her thighs.

About fifteen minutes later, I noticed that she was taking off her shirt.

Leaning over towards me, she tugged on my T shirt saying, "Liam, take off your shirt. Get some sun."

"Later," I answered.

But she was persistent, continuing to tug on my shirt. Reluctantly, I let her pull it over my head and off.

She lay the shirt aside and looking down, very startled, she said, "Liam, oh my gosh!"

I tried to swing my legs away from her view but the attempt was futile...about half of my mushroom shaped glans was protruding above the band, the deep slit clearly visible.

She sensed how embarrassed I was and knowing that she was the cause of my predicament, she said, "It's O.K. Liam. It's only natural."

Pointing to the right, she said, "When we get around that point turn into the cove."

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I felt her fingers on my glans and her other hand pull my trunks down, freeing my penis.

"You really know how to flatter a girl, Liam"

"Better pay attention to your steering," she kidded me.

It seemed like an eternity, but five minutes later we were approaching the end of a long uninhabited shoreline cove.

"This is good, Liam, we'll stop here and drift," she instructed.

Jean sat back and pulled down her top revealing her magnificent breasts, proudly standing high on her chest, firmly pointing outwards. I thought my penis was going to explode.

She leaned over to get a better view of her fondling fingers and I reached over, taking a dangling globe in each hand.

No sooner than she had leaned over further and I felt the tip of her tongue on my glans did we hear the hum of a motor boat approaching on the main lake. It would be passing the secluded cove momentarily.

I continued to worship her fine breasts, gently pinching and twisting her perky nipples and her tongue explored my penis from the deeply slit glans down to my scrotum.

We had forgotten about the approaching boat which now sounded like it had entered the cove. Quickly, we returned to our seats. Jean pulled her swimsuit top out, letting her lovely breasts drop back into the suit and I pulled up my trunks. The boat entered the cove but slowed down, then stopped. The couple in the boat waved.

"Looks like they had the same idea I had," Jean quipped as she waved back.

"We're across the lake from my cabin. Let's go there," she suggested.

I started the engine and slowly motored out of the bay.

Once out in the main part of the lake, I revved the engine, bringing the boat to a plane and heading in the direction of her cabin. Soon the cabin and the pier below it was clearly visible.

We motored up to the pier and Jean jumped out on the pier with a line. She held the boat against the pier while I got out and we started up the stairs. She literally skipped up the stairs and I struggled to keep up with her.

I followed her into the cabin and then the bedroom.

Immediately, she started stripping off her clothes. I took the clue and I did so also.

Soon, we were naked, standing erect, embracing each other. I wrapped my arms around her, picking her strong, feminine body off the ground, starting to carry her to the bed.

"Please, wait, Liam," she asked, "We need some protection. I'm not on the pill."

When I released her, she walked over to her dresser, bending over and opening the top drawer. Her legs were slightly spread, but enough to expose her thick black bush. Her firm breasts hung downward from her chest as she feverishly searched the drawer.

"Here it they are! I knew I had some in here. It's been so long," she said as she turned around, holding a condom. "I'm sorry that we have to use this."

She knelt down before me, un-wrapped the condom and slipped it over my hard penis. When she finished, we embraced again and flopped on the bed.

I reached down her stomach; my fingers combed through her soft, thick pubic hair and explored her parts below. I thought, "She feels so different than my aunt's cameltoe. Her inner lips are so large and exposed, not hidden. She is so wet, her clit enormous."

I pressed my middle finger hard on her clit, feeling her tremble as I flicked it with abandon.

"I'm ready, Liam, I'm ready! Do it now!" she begged.

Lying on her back, she spread her legs widely. I slipped inside, feeling her warmth and immediately noticing the difference in wearing the condom.

Our bodies pressed together. She arched her back as I stroked in and out. Shortly, I couldn't hold back anymore. My body stiffened up as I came. She just trembled and dug her fingernails lustily into my back.

We lie there, exhausted, me on my back, her head on my shoulder and her arm draped over my hairy chest.

A few minutes later, she slowly rose and walked into the bathroom. When she returned, she had a white washcloth between her legs and was carrying a small bowl of water, another washcloth and a towel.

Sitting on the bed next to me, she carefully peeled the condom off of my small, limp penis.

"You really filled this up," she said holding the condom up for both of us to see. She got up and walked to the garbage can. All the time, I was admiring her slim figure, her firm breasts held high and pointing outward, her nipples long and hard, her narrow hips, naked except for the washcloth between her legs.

When she returned to the bed, she laid down across my thighs, spreading them as she rested on her elbow. Her right hand took my small, hypospadias penis holding it up as she leaned forward to tickle the deep slit with the tip of her tongue. I shivered a little from the feeling that shot through my body by that slight contact.

"Sensitive spot, hey?" she asked, knowing the answer, not expecting a reply.

"You were much larger than I thought you would get and were very straight and not twisted either," she stated as she continued to examine my penis.

I reached out to her thighs and started moving my hand towards the washcloth. She reached down, pushing my hand away.

"Later, it's my time to play with you," she instructed.

"You were hard for so long. I hope you didn't strain yourself," she kidded.

She continued to fondle me with the tips of her fingers before pinching with her long fingernails the little foreskin that covers the top third of my glans. I felt a little surge of precum ooze out of the opening on the underside of my penis.

Feeling the slippery liquid on her fingers as she moved the tip of one of her fingers into the deep slit, she said, "There's another sensitive spot! I'll have to remember that."

She continued to rattle on, not expecting input from me.

"That was really good, Liam, I can still feel it."

"I haven't made love in a long time. I almost forgot how good it was...and you are very, very good Liam."

"I want to have sex in a chair later tonight. I want to sit on your lap. Can we do that?"

Then, completely off the subject, she asked, "How do you address Betty?"

Surprised by the question, I replied, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, how do you address her? Betty? Aunt Betty?"

"Oh, I always say, "Aunt Betty"," I replied.

"Betty and I have been friends for a long time. She has been a mentor of mine since I met her in college. She came to our campus to give a talk on women in business. After the talk, I introduced myself to her and asked her for some advice. That led to a cup of coffee in the cafeteria and eventually a lifelong friendship. We've had such a wonderful relationship."

"She's like a big sister to me," she concluded, "Betty even calls me her "Little Sis" sometimes.

"You know Liam you've never called me by name," she stated, continuing to play with my limp penis.

"I wasn't sure what would be proper. I couldn't decide," I replied.

"Well, I'll decide for you. Since Betty and I are almost sisters, why don't you call me Aunt Jean?"

"Very good, I'd like that," I answered, relieved.

"While we're on the subject of names, could I call you "William" sometimes? I just love that name?"

"Sure, that would be fine," I answered.

She focused her eyes back on her hand, my small, limp penis held at the base between her thumb and index finger.

Flipping it from side to side, she said, "If I don't get up and fix dinner, we'll both go hungry."

Giving it one last tug, she bent over towards me until her breasts pushed firmly against my hips, cradling my genitals. She moved up my body, keeping her breasts firmly against my hairy belly and chests, digging her hard nipples into my skin. Finally, with each of her hands gripping tightly on my hard biceps, she pressed her lips to mine and thrust her tongue in my mouth. I reached down grabbing her firm buttocks and pressed her against my body. I felt her wetness on my stomach.

We stayed locked in that position for several minutes, before she abruptly broke the kiss and pushed away from me, saying, "Darn, that was good, William."

I watched her get out of bed and walk over to the chair where she had left the clothes she had worn in the morning. Her back towards me, she picked up her bra, put it on, reaching behind her back to secure the clasp. Next her panties came off the chair. She turned towards me, held them out in front of her and then stepped in, one leg at a time, pulling them up until they hid her magnificent brunette bush.

I thought to myself, "Why did she put her bra on first? I had noticed that Aunt Betty did that also. I wondered if most women dressed in that order. It would be an insignificant statistic to know that...but an interesting study!"

"What are you smiling about,' Aunt Jean said, laughing.

"Oh, nothing," I replied.

Knowing that she had an adoring audience, she took her time dressing.

When she had finished dressing, I got up, dressed and took a stroll around her yard. It was a secluded lot about an acre in size, cleared around the house under a canopy of large pine and oak trees. The sides of the lot were grown up in underbrush, giving her privacy from her neighbors.

The view out over the lake was outstanding, especially since the brush along the edge of the bank had been cleared.

By the time I finished my walk, she had dinner ready; chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, creamed corn, and a green salad, fresh from her garden.

After dinner, I helped her dry the dishes before we retired to the back yard. I started the bonfire, while she brought us a couple cold beers.

The back yard was simple, but like everything else about her lifestyle was very comfortable. A picnic table sat on one side of the rock patio and two wooden lounge chairs with thick cushions were on the other side.

We each settled down in a lounge chair watching the fire and talking. She told me many things about her relationship with Aunt Betty that made me admire both of them even more. They had accomplished many things in a man's business world, yet hadn't sacrificed one tiny bit of their femininity.

Before I knew it we were looking through the bonfire at a magnificent orange, red sunset and then only the bonfire surrounded by darkness.

Aunt Jean got up from her chair, walked over to me and nudged me to move over. She settled into the chair, cuddled up in my arms, unbuttoned my shirt and slid one of her hands in, running her fingers through thick hairs on my chest.

I unbuttoned her blouse and fondled her breast through her bra. A few minutes later, she sat up reached behind her back and loosened the clasp on her bra. She settled back down in her previous position and my hand slipped under her bra, feeling the soft skin and firm flesh inside, and then finally finding her hard, perky, ultra-sensitive nipples.

12