Liar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing I haven't seen." Gabe said, eyes dark broadcasting his wicked thoughts. She knew that look all to well. That was the look of trouble.

"Knock it off and zip me up." Sloane snapped, not in the mood for his libido.

"Ask nicely." Gabe teased, grinning as he eyed her up.

"Please." Sloane said, her tone void of sincerity and rolling her eyes. She spun around and bared her back to Gabe. Suddenly anxious, she looked over her shoulder to see if he was moving towards her. Her heart skipped as her iridescent green eyes crashed into the blue steel ones belonging to the last man her heart should be skipping beats for.

Sloane watched as he approached her slowly, his eyes never leaving hers. The air seemed to crackle with electricity. Sloane felt dizzy. She lost her breath when Gabe touched her shoulder, struggled to keep her hiss of pleasure contained. She sucked in a breath and held her waist, as he started the slow treacherous task of zipping her up.

'Why is this taking so long?' Sloane screamed in her mind, trying to force her attention to on anything other than the heat consuming her body. She could feel his warm breath on her back, giving her chills as he made his way up. She could smell him, his scent that marked him and only him.

'Gabriel' Sloane's mind whispered to her seductively. As the back of her dress close, she felt him place a light kiss at the top of where the ends met.

"Anything else I can help you with?" Gabe whispered deep and seductively into her ear. He pressed up against her slightly, letting her feel his hardness on the small of her back. She closed her eyes, barely containing the need to spin around and jump him.

Sloane looked up at him over her shoulder, bringing his lips dangerously close to hers. Just as her lips was about to meet his, the sound of the door beeping alerted that someone was about to come in. Quickly moving away from him, she waited until she was a safe distance away before looked to see who interrupted them.

"Baby? Where are you?" The maid of honor called as she floated through the suite, "Oh there you are."

"Shit." Gabe said under his breath as Sloane realized what was going on, "Johnna..."

"You left me down there all by myself," Johnna said ignoring Gabe as she walked right up to him. She didn't seem to notice Sloane cowering in the corner as she immediately wrapped her arms around him and started kissing his neck, "That was very bad. You know how I get lonely..." Sloane wanted to throw up at the feigned helpless tactic.

"Johnna. Johnna..." Gabe said trying to get out of her embrace. Sloane didn't know whether she should clear her throat or try to slink out of the room.

"Oh I see you're already ready for me," Johnna said cupping Gabe's cock, causing Sloane gasp. The sound triggered Johnna's attention who looked curiously between Gabe and Sloane before responding, "Who the hell are you?"

"Nobody. I'm absolutely nobody." Sloane smiled, feeling like she wanted to cry. Six years and Gabe still hadn't changed, "Carry on." Sloane said as she walked out.

"Sloane...wait. Sloa-" Gabe called out to her as she shut the door.