Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueNH
SueNH
145 Followers

Instead of continuing with her tongue, she draw back and blew on the head, making the tight purple skin dry and shiny. She was so close that she could study every little bump and vein and discoloration. Stretching down from his piss hole was that tight strip of skin that pulls the tip of the head around so that the entire head looked like a helmet. That strip of skin was so tight. She twanged it with her fingertip as if it were a guitar string. She scratched around on the dark surface of the head with her teeth, leaving temporary tracings of pink. Then she grasped his cock in both her hands and rolled it ever-so-gently between her hands as if it were a piece of clay that she was making into a snake. He was gasping in delight, perhaps believing that she was going to let his balls empty their cream right now. No such luck.

Instead, she again straddled his head, with her legs well parted and her legs straight. Now she was going to masturbate right in front of him, and he wouldn't be able to enjoy anything but the view. She was thinking, "All those times he masturbated right after reading her stories -- bragged about it, but was unwilling to satisfy me by writing his own erotic stories in response. Instead, this jerk acted like a malicious coward by writing those dastardly comments, directed at me. Well now I will exact my revenge."

She used one hand to spread her outer lips wide and upward. Her clitoris was totally exposed for his eyes, and for her enjoyment. She licked the fingers of her other hand and immediately begin to vigorously rub her clitoris, and occasionally her entire cunt. When she reached up into her vagina, she then took the wet fingers and brought them down to his mouth, where he licked off the juices. Going back to her cunt, she diddled her clitoris back and forth, and then took it between her thumb and first finger and rolled the little nub around, as she moaned, presenting her captive with the torment of being unable to participate.

As her orgasm neared, she reached down and slipped all three of her middle fingers up into her vagina, again stimulating her G-spot, while the heel of her hand massaged her clitoris. Her pinky passed all the way around under her and teased over her puckered asshole, flicking back and forth. Her other hand was no longer needed in her cunt, so she used it to squeeze her breasts and lightly twist and rub her nipples. She was looking straight down into his face, and she was sure that he could see pure lust etched across her face. She could see lust mixed with anguish in his eyes, too.

When her climax finally hit, she squatted down suddenly, and lowered her asshole right onto his tongue, which he obligingly used to stimulate this forbidden spot. And gawd, did she have a big orgasm! The waves of pleasure were huge, breaking and rebuilding a dozen times. It was absolutely wonderful, heightened by the power she felt from showing off for him, and from exacting some revenge for his naughtiness.

She wriggled her body back down his body, leaving a wet trail of cunt juices on his face, his chest, and his tummy. Reaching down under herself, she grasped his cock, pointed it upward, and let herself down onto it all at once. It was embedded deep into her cunt, and her little patch of blond cunt hair entwined with his pubic hair.

He'd been waiting so long (more than two and a half hours!) for this, but she was not ready to let him off the hook yet. She leaned forward and allowed him to suck on her nipples, but her cunt remained stationary. He push her nipple out of his mouth and begged her to ride his cock so that he could finally have the orgasm that he NEEDED so badly, that he wanted with all his heart. Now was the time for her to talk about promises.

Susan cupped his chin to lock their gazes as she began, "You've been waiting and wanting for so long now. I don't feel too bad about your ruined jogging clothes, or your ties, which will probably be fine. I never caused you real pain, although I'm sure that the teasing was excruciating.

"So here is what I want to know. Do you promise to stop writing lies about me and any other person on the Internet? Will you redeem yourself by posting a message withdrawing your previous message, and telling the world that you were a shameful liar? Will you tell the world that Sue is an incredible, lusty, and ever-so-real person? Will you take the energies that you have been exerting on telling lies on the Internet, and redirect it towards more useful actions, such as contributing to the newsgroup with actual stories, rather than bullshit comments? In the future, will you post constructive comments in the proper place, in the discussions section of the newgroup?

"Think about it. If you answer all of my questions the way you know you should, I will stop teasing you instantly. In fact, I will ride that big cock of yours right now, for as long and as hard as it takes. My warm and wet cunt will grasp at your cock with all its strength, and I'll reach behind me and fondle your balls and tickle your asshole. I'll lean forward and feed you my breasts. Your cock will swell to a size it has never reached before, and your cock head will be massaged and milked by my honey pot. I'll make sure that you have the most intense orgasm imaginable. You'll be smiling for hours.

"However, if you don't promise to correct your wayward behavior, then I'll let your yearning cock plop right out of my cunt onto your tummy, where it will flop around like a fish out of the life-giving water that it needs. And I'll leave you tied up there 'til you change your mind.......... You decide. You and I are both waiting and wanting. Don't disappoint me. Exercise your imagination. Exorcise your demons. I'm still waiting...."

So that is my current story, Bob. I can visualize you sitting at your computer, reading it. Your cock is swollen and stiff with excitement. You are so wishing this story would come true. Well, it can. I know from your biographical data that you live not very far from me. If you truly mend your ways as I have suggested in the story, send me your address and I will make this story become reality, from the morning jog together to the remainder of the wild time described. You can stick to your current path, and your solitary masturbations. Or you can make a change for the better, and experience real sex with an amazing erotic woman. The choice is yours. Let me know by your actions. By the way, if you do make the changes I suggested, you'd better buy a cheap jogging outfit, and four inexpensive ties.

SueNH
SueNH
145 Followers
12