Libby & John: First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby knew something was wrong as soon as John picked up the phone by the deadpan tone of his voice. "Hey John what's wrong babe?"

"Nothin'..."

"Come on honey, I can tell something's bothering you what's the matter?"

"I don't want to talk about it..."

"Ok ok," thinking that she'd get it out of him later anyway. "When are you coming to get me?"

"Ummm I'm not sure I want to go... I'm tired, I was thinking maybe we could skip it and I'll just crash early."

"You'll crash here?"

"Nah, I'll just crash here..." Always wanting to avoid confrontation John figured he could put it off while he figured out what the hell happened and how to tell Libby about it.

"John, are you embarrassed of me?" Libby asked on the verge of tears.

'Fuck!' John thought, 'I didn't even do anything. Why am I being such a dick. Damn! I can't stand to see Libby unhappy.'

"John, can you come over so we can talk? Please?"

"Libby, I'm sorry, give me a little while and I'll be there, ok? We definitely need to talk."

Libby hung up and it was with great trepidation that she began to get dressed. She wasn't sure what to do. If she just put on lounge around the house clothes, John might get upset because it would look like she didn't want to go hang out with his friends. If she got ready to go out and John didn't want to go she would feel like an idiot. She settled in between with a crop top blouse and a pair of shorts.

She was terrified that there was something wrong, that John was mad, that he'd decided it just wasn't working out. She knew she'd put a lot of pressure on him to spend the night but she so loved waking up next to him, being there for him, making love to him. She tried to put it out of her mind as she dressed but that imminent feeling of panic remained just under the surface.

When John walked up to her apartment door he was almost as nervous as he had been the first time he ever picked her up. He didn't know what to do. He knew he didn't want to hurt Libby but he knew she'd see right through him. He had to tell her something.

"Libby." It was almost a plea as she opened the door and put her arms around him, her head on his chest. The warmth that flowed through his body was almost overwhelming his fears subsiding as he once again took this woman in his arms. "I'm so sorry babe... I love you," he whispered into her hair as his cheek nuzzled the top of her head.

"John, what's wrong? Why didn't you want to come see me?" Her eyes filled with tears. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No Libby, no..." John started out tentatively "There's this guy named Doug... at work... and we were working together when the storm came and..." John continued to spill his guts telling her in detail what happened that afternoon. He even told her his thoughts as he drove away, that he was ashamed that he had gotten hard, that he had been fascinated watching Doug fuck Katy, how his cock had tingled when Claire and rubbed his cock.

The feeling of relief was almost overwhelming as she listened to him. She could handle just about anything except John saying he didn't want to see her anymore. "Is that all?" Libby asked. "Did you... umm do anything with her?"

"No! Libby! I didn't touch her, I didn't kiss her and I didn't want to, but my body wanted to and I can't explain that."

"John, you're a guy. You're human. I think any human would get horny watching someone have sex, even people that they normally wouldn't think of in a sexual manner. Honey, the fact that it bothered you just proves to me again that you love me. Any other guy would've done it with Claire. I never would've known. But John, it makes me wonder if..." John watched the blush creep over Libby's face. "It makes me wonder if, we should try... ummm new things... uh, I mean..."

Libby dropped her head and looked at her lap, her hair falling over her eyes, effectively shielding herself from John. John reached over and gently pushed Libby's hair out of her eyes.

"Libby," a quiet whisper, "You make me very happy, I like... being with you. Do you mean you want to..." John's turn to blush and he felt a rising panic racing through his body. "Do you mean you want to... see others? I mean other guys?"

"No! No! Do you? Girls I mean! Um... do you want to see other girls?"

"No I don't, Libby. I love you."

"What I meant, you goof, is that we can try new things... with each other. We can experiment with new things, try stuff."

The relief almost made John giddy, he struggled to control the giggle that desperately wanted to come out. He knew this was hard for Libby. He almost controlled the grin.

"Like what? I mean I'm not that experienced, you know that."

"Well we found out you like to watch people screw today right? Maybe we could ummm..." John could tell she was screwing up her courage, "Uh, maybe we could like, rent a video, or something and watch it... together I mean."

"A porno?" the incredulity in his voice was almost palpable.

"Yeah we could watch one, or maybe we could... like... go to one of those seedy theaters. Together, and um, watch one..."

The relief that coursed through John's body was incredible, was all encompassing. "You're kidding!?"

Libby loved the boyish expression on John's face, the expression of discovery, the expression of amazement, the same expression he had when they made love.

"John, you have to promise me something, and I'll promise too."

"Ok... What do I have to promise?"

"That we'll always talk about this stuff, if something's bothering you, if you want to try something, if you don't like something we want to try... Promise?"

John took Libby into his arms and as his nose came into contact with hers he looked deeply into her eyes and whispered, "We'll always talk Libby, I'll always love you." His head tilted slightly as their lips came together.

Her lips were soft and parted slowly, her tongue tentatively reached out to meet his. The emotion that flowed through his body was almost overbearing as he held her in his arms. She leaned back pulling him with her onto the couch as their kiss deepened. She felt him harden between them. He felt her hand slide to his belt, loosening the buckle and undoing the button of his jeans. Her hand slid into his pants and wrapped gently around his now throbbing cock.

"I want to make all your fantasies come true, John. I want to be your sex toy. I want to be everything you've always wanted in a woman. Just tell me. Just, tell me what you want."

"Tonight I want to show you off, I want you to meet my friends, and I want them to know how lucky I am. Oh GOD, that feels good Libby."

Her hand slid up and down the length of his cock. "Do you want to cum before we go John? Can I make you cum first?" She tilted to the side so John slid off of her, her hand, still between them, stroking his cock. "Tell me what you want John, do you want me to make you cum with my hand do you want me to jerk you off? Or do you want to fuck me? Do you want to slide into my wet pussy?"

John had never heard Libby talk this way and it excited him more than he knew it could.

"Oh god Libby you're going to make me cum, you're so... incredible, ohh. I can't hold it... mmm I can't hold it long... uh."

"Did you like it when she felt your cock, did you like watching Doug fuck her? Did you watch her face?"

"I did... I liked... watching... her cum... ohhh... when Doug stuck his cock into her"

Libby felt her pussy dampen and a rush of tingles as John spoke, his deep voice breaking, stuttering as she continued to stroke his hard cock. It felt like a velvet-covered shaft of steel, hard but smooth as she ran her fingers up and down the length. She felt John twitch with each stroke and felt John's hand leave her breast sliding lower over her stomach, his intention clear. She desperately wanted to feel his touch, to feel his fingers slide between her lips, to gather her juices and to caress her clit, then penetrate her finding that spot that gave her so much pleasure, but she wanted to focus on him right now even more.

"No, John, don't touch, you can look but you can't touch."

She rolled him over onto his back as she sat up. She pulled his jeans down over his hips, with one hand while never stopping her stroking with her other. Sitting on her knees, she looked down at him as her hand stroked him.

"John, I want to make you cum. I want to watch you cum. Then it'll be my turn."

Libby watched intently as her hand slid up and down the length of John's cock. She liked the twitches John made as her hand passed over the ridge at the base of the crown. She smeared the clear liquid that gathered at the small opening at the top and watched as John's muscles tensed with each stroke. Her other hand reached down to hold John's sack, grasping gently, watching as they began to recede into his body, tensing in preparation of unloading.

"Oh god Libby, please, please let me touch you..."

Libby only smiled as she continued to bring John closer and closer to the brink. She squeezed the hard shaft a little harder and felt it swell, watched as John's stomach muscles began to flutter with each, now rapid, stroke. His head was back and his hips began to rise from the couch, Libby watched the strain in the muscles of John's neck.

She looked down just in time to see the final preorgasmic throb of John's cock and watched as the first streamer of cum was ejected. The pearly white, thick shot flew into the air to land on her arm accompanied by John's grunts. Each time his cock fired his cum he grunted. Although fascinated at watching the cum spew, Libby looked up at John's face. He had totally given in to the pleasure. He was no longer conscious of anything other than his pleasure. He had given up all control.

Libby slowly slid down the couch to lie next to John. She continued to stroke John, softer now, more slowly, lovingly cajoling the last few shudders of his orgasm. She kissed his cheek as his breathing roared, his body slowly losing the tenseness. She watched his eyes as the daze slowly cleared to look at her, comprehension returning grudgingly.

"Oh, my God, Libby! That felt so fucking good!" John leaned in to kiss Libby, gently at first then with increasing vigor. "I love you baby, it's your turn now..." he whispered quietly as his hands slid down to her belt, amazed that she was still fully clothed.

"John, we have to go, I can wait... don't you... Don't you want to go to Danny's?" John continued to undo Libby's belt, to unbutton the button of her shorts. His hand slid into her now open shorts, under her panties, feeling the sparse hair, sliding over her clit as his fingers searched for her moisture. Gathering some on his fingertip he dragged it up over her clit. His eyes were on hers as his fingers began an inexorable circle, slow but relentless, her clit nestled between his first and second finger. He felt the shaft of her clit harden further, and smiled at the twitch of her hips each time his fingers gently shifted the shaft from side to side.

Libby's eyes closed as the pleasure began to overtake her. "Libby, look at me."

It was the hardest thing that Libby had ever done to open her eyes. John had a frown of concentration as he looked deep into Libby's eyes. As the pleasure built Libby wanted to put her head back, close her eyes and lose herself to the pleasure but John was insistent, his face hovering over hers. Libby's eyes became heavy as more of her concentration focused on her pleasure and her impending climax. The effort of keeping her eyes open became distracting enough to postpone her orgasm. Her eyelids almost closed. John could just see her eyes.

"Oh, John... So good... Oh so good..."

"Libby, look at me... Feel it... feel the tingles take over your body..." John was amazed at watching Libby struggle to maintain her grasp on the here and now as her hips pumped and moved trying to get his fingers to penetrate her. John slid a finger inside her inflamed lips, feeling the moisture all the while keeping eye contact with Libby.

"Oh, fuck, John... oh, oh, oh..." Her hands came up to her chest, hanging in the air, one hand grabbing a breast and pulling on it, rolling her nipple between her fingers, her breast distending. Her breathing was rapid, her muscles tense and try as she might her eyes began to roll back into her head as she crested, only to pop open again as John's palm massaged her clit while his fingers did the walking thing on her G spot.

"Oh my God! Unhf! Oh... oh... oh!" Each grunt was accompanied by a wave of tingles that centered on her clit and emanated out in circles through out her body. Her hips were pumping against John's fingers, fucking herself with his fingers, crushing her clit against his palm. "Ohhhh...." Starting out low, as the tingles started to subside, then building when the unexpected second wave began to crash, coming as if from nowhere, her eyes open but unseeing as she looked only inward, unable to focus, giving up total control of her body to the seizures that possessed her.

John pulled back slightly, watching as the tingles spread, as the muscles of her stomach fluttered with her orgasm, as the sparkle in her eyes became distant and he knew she had tried but had finally given up control of her body to him. He felt a deep, warm sensation as his love grew right then and there. It was almost scary feeling the growth of a love that was so deep, deeper than anything he'd ever felt before, deeper that he could've ever fathomed. He just wanted to protect Libby, to cause her nothing but pleasure, to protect her from all hurt.

"Oh! Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god..." it became a chant as she rose to yet another orgasm, she became concerned that she couldn't control it, couldn't stop it, and again she gave herself completely to the sensations that John was generating. Her hands gripped his forearm, her nails digging into the skin as she once again lost consciousness. Her nipples were as hard as she'd ever felt, making sensations that were new to her. Her pussy was grasping at John's fingers, to let loose and flush inwards. Her stomach muscles were contracting involuntarily, pulling her shoulders and head from the couch, pulling her forward. She forced herself to remain open to John even as the sensations were too much.

John slowly slid his fingers from inside of her and chuckled gently with the abrupt intake of breath as his fingers slid over her now too sensitive clit, dragging her juices up her skin. He wrapped his arms around Libby and held her in his arms, feeling the lessening aftershock shudders spark through her body and hearing the slowing of her breathing. Her arms came around his neck and pulled hard on him, trying to get him closer, holding him tightly against her body.

"Oh, John, oh, John... I love you..." Their lips met gently, but with such passion it brought tears to her eyes. "I love you..." He whispered quietly as she sank into the cushions of the couch.

They lay in silence, holding each other as their breathing returned to normal. John finally stirred as his rapidly cooling semen ran down his belly over his side to collect on the couch.

"Shit Libby, I'm making a mess..." Libby Laughed.

"You're not the only one." John rose up to look at her, her shorts were soaked with the spoils of her orgasm.

"But I'm making a mess on the couch, sweetheart."

"Perhaps we should get a plastic cover for it." Her laugh was deep, content. "Like my grandmother used to have. I wonder if that was because we would spill drinks or if that's where Grandma and Pops used to make love." Her grin was infectious and John began to laugh.

"Not the mental image I really wanted right now, baby doll."

"I've got to change now if we're going to Danny's. Do you still want to go?"

John was torn, he wanted to stay here and ravish this wonderful woman, but at the same time he wanted her to get to know his friends, wanted his friends to begin to appreciate this wonderful girl. "Yeah, we don't have to stay very long but we have to at least show up for a while."

"We can make it fun you know. I mean really fun!" She had that coy look, partly shy, partly devilish that John was beginning to associate with her sex moods. This sounded really fun.

"Whatta ya have in mind, Libby?"

"You'll see. I'll be right back." She walked out of the room.

When she walked back in the room Libby took John's breath away. He silently thanked the gods for his luck for the hundredth time that day. She was wearing a short sundress, sheer, but not see through. With the sun shining through the window behind her John could see the outline of her legs, right up to where they met her torso, he had a momentary shudder remembering how her pussy felt under his fingers, how it grasped his fingers as she came.

"You're gorgeous, Libby"

"You're crazy, John."

John stood up and wrapped his arms around Libby, pulling her against him. His lips met hers and he kissed her with a passion that almost scared him. When their lips separated both were breathing hard. Libby ground her pelvis against John's, feeling his lengthening cock pressing against her mound. She could feel his chest rubbing against her breasts and could feel her nipples rising, scratching against the linen of her dress.

"John, if you do that one more time we're not going anywhere."

John laughed and took her hand and pulled her to the door.

"Then we'll go right now because if I look at you one more time we'll be doing it again." John was pleased with her laughing acceptance of his double entendre. John held the door to his truck open and held his hand out to help Libby climb up into his truck.

As John started the truck and backed out of the parking space Libby voiced her displeasure at being forced to stay on her side of the truck. "I hate these consoles. I wish your truck had the bench seat like the old pickups used to have." She grasped John's hand and squeezed as John focused on the road and getting to Danny's. Libby was chattering about the latest saga in her crowd, something about Kelly and a guy that wasn't really interested in her but that she liked and was pursuing. John split his attention between the road and Libby only looking away from her for short moments to check his position on the road.

He watched Libby's hair falling around her face, the muscles of her jaw move as she talked, the movement of her shoulders under the spaghetti straps of her dress. He was mesmerized by her shoulders, how her skin looked so soft, the bones pressing out in soft bumps, the tendons of her neck and how they moved when she talked. John could stare at her all day and never run out of new things to notice.

"John! Look out!"

John barely missed the slow car in front of him swerving into the left lane of the divided highway silently thanking the gods that there wasn't anyone next to him. The feeling of adrenaline pumping through his body as he brought the truck back under control erased the feeling of contentment that he had when looking at Libby.

"Shit, Libby, I'm sorry." She smiled at him as he glanced briefly at her.

"I'll tell you what. I'll watch you and you watch the road ok?"

"Doesn't sound like a fair trade to me."

Libby leaned over rubbing her breast on the back of John's hand kissing him softly on the cheek and whispering in his ear.

"John, do you like the way I look?"

"Oh, God, yes!"

"I'll show you more... I'll show you anything you want to see John... Later..." She again lightly kissed his cheek her hand sliding down to rub against the growing shaft of his cock.

"When later? What are you gonna show me Libby?"

"You'll see when you least expect it."

As John and Libby walked up to Danny's door they could hear the party in the house. The music was not too loud but was easily discernible from outside the closed front door. They could hear people talking and some laughter. Libby nervously smoothed the fabric of her dress.