Libby & John: First Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I think I’ll have to work on that.”

He laughed even harder. “Anytime you want to practice feel free!” again in his boyish tone.

She reached back into the bag and took out a bottle of lubricant. “This is supposed to feel really good John…” and his hips came up off the ground as her hands smeared the stuff over the length of his cock, her hand gripping him, squeezing as it traveled his length. She slid the tube down over his cock, the lubricant smearing along the inside. It felt amazingly like a cold pussy.

“Oh my god its cold…”

Libby laughed…”Now we’re even for the ice cube!” and John couldn’t help but laugh too, the tube moving with his laughter causing both Libby and John to laugh harder. Libby reached over and pushed the button and watched the change of expression on John’s face as the rollers began moving up and down on his cock. He became very serious very quickly.

She pushed another button and they heard a small pump pulling the air out of the tube, the rubber sheath collapsing on his cock.

“Oh Libby… oh god… this feels fucking incredible!” his head fell back, his hands over his head as he let the machine take over. Libby adjusted the knobs and, watching John’s expressions, learned what felt good, a small wince announcing when it was a little too much, and softening of his tenseness telling her when it wasn’t enough.

She got it set and leaned over looking deeply into John’s face, watching every expression reveling in the ability to observe him without the distraction of her own pleasure. It was deeper than anything she’d ever felt, an emotion so intense, this most intimate act, rarely observed because of her own pleasure, or darkness or one of the other million reasons one always seems to lose track of their partner during their shared ecstasy. John’s eyes opened to mere slits and he looked at Libby.

“oh god honey… this is incredible… its going to… I can’t hold it much longer… ohh baby… oh god…”

Libby smiled and lowered her head to kiss John, his lips slack, unresponsive as he lost himself to his pleasure. His grunts and groans becoming less intelligible.

“Faster Libby, make it go faster….” Libby once again picked up the remote turning the ‘volume’ knob, watching the little rollers go faster up and down the full length of John’s cock. She watched fascinated as his body twitched each time the rollers passed over a specific spot, not caring how much he twitched, how much he groaned, unrelenting in its monotony. She watched as the muscles in John’s neck tightened, his head back but not touching the floor, his chest tense, his stomach taut, his legs quivering with each pass of the relentless rollers. And she knew when he passed the point of no return, while the tenseness continued in his body it eased from his face, and then his body was thrusting, she assumed they were timed with each shot of cum, accompanied by a grunt, his head was fully back and he was now lost to a world she could not share, only observe.

As his moment passed his head slowly fell back to rest on the soft cushion of the blankets. His cock continued to twitch with aftershocks and Libby lay down beside him, running her hand over chest as he lay there with his eyes closed, breathing hard. She watched his cock slowly deflate in the glow of the TV, like a slow motion death on an old western movie. He reached down and pulled the contraption off his cock falling to his stomach with a plop.

“Oh my god Libby… I came so hard!”

She chuckled quietly and he sat up. “What movies did you get… God you’re going to wear me out!” He reached into the bag and pulled one of the movies out at random and slid it into the machine. “Dirty debs… any idea?”

Libby blushed and shook her head. The woman on the cover looked a lot like Libby. The scene opened with a girl dressed on a bed and they talked a while. Meanwhile, John dug into the bag again and pulled the Purple cock, the one that moved in two directions at once from the box. He slid the battery in the base of the thing, and picked up the remote control. It came to life in his hand as it began to buzz.

John smiled and Libby blushed again, her innocence masked by her willingness.

“Hmmm…” John muttered under his breath. He leaned over and Libby felt a shower of sparks as he touched the buzzing purple phallus to her nipple. “Feel good?”

She shook her head and John trailed it down her stomach to pass it briefly over her clit. She jumped with the sensation, knowing she was dripping with excitement after watching John cum so hard. John grasped the hip strings of her panties and slid them down slowly, watching, observing, appreciating each inch of her as it was exposed. He leaned down and kissed her navel.

“You’re beautiful Libby.”

He slid the vibrator once again over her clit.

“What’s the other motion John?”

John smiled his mix between devilish and boyish grin. “You’ll see…”

He lay down beside her and they watched as the girl on TV ran her hands up and down a disjointed cock, apparently belonging to someone off screen. The girl lowered her head and took the cock into her mouth, her lips making the universal “O” her cheeks bulging each time she slid her mouth down and doing the concave thing each time her head raised.

John slid the vibrator down and gathered Libby’s juices on it as it penetrated her lips just slightly. Libby felt the buzz course through her body and John slowly pumped it in and out, a little deeper with each thrust, gathering more juice each time he pulled it out. He finally reached the bottom of the thing and Libby jumped as a soft appendage touched her clit, two small tentacles spreading out on either side.

“Does that feel good Libby?”

“Oh god yes! Libby said relaxing and concentrating on the vibration deep inside her body, transmitted to her clit from the two small tentacles. She felt the fullness of penetration but not the warmth of John’s cock, and it felt slightly distant. As her body tensed and relaxed to the flowing waves of her pleasure, slowly building towards her penultimate release she opened her eyes. John had his distinct absorbent gaze turned on Libby, his vision flowing up and down her undulating body. He reached down to the remote and Libby felt a movement deep inside of her.

The head of the vibrator began to spin slowly inside of her as John’s hand assured that the wonderful tentacles remained in contact with her clit. Her rise to orgasm accelerated and at the same time she knew it would be more intense than she thought it would be. John’s eyes looked deep into Libby’s, searching for her pleasure, watching every move, every expression in the light of the TV. Libby’s cries joined the girl on TV’s as her body tensed, her breasts thrust out, her hands reached up to grab her nipples pulling in distracted passion. John leaned down and kissed her.

“Libby, let it go, feel it… is it going to make you cum?”

His concerned gaze coupled with the tingles from her distended nipples, combined with his regained hardness poking her thigh sent her over the edge. Her eyes rolled in her head, her body left the ground as her thighs pushed her pussy up in the air, her body becoming a tension bridge from head to feet. She let it all go, all the restraint, all of the conservatism, all the inhibitions as she reached her peak. She felt each wave of pleasure, rolling along her belly, emanating from her pussy, the combination of the rotating blunt cock and the vibrations on her clit making her cum intensely. But still there was something missing.

As she settled back to the ground she felt the sudden emptiness as John pulled the vibrator out and rolled over on top of her body. She knew what was missing as the living cock, twitching in pleasure replaced the plastic cock.

The warmth, the way it fit itself to her insides, were something that plastic couldn’t replace. While her orgasm had been intense it was short, sudden, different. Now as John’s hips drove his cock into her and she wrapped her arms and legs around him she was complete. Her orgasms ran in series, each one a little more intense building to a crescendo as john’s pubic hair caressed her clit at the end of each stroke.

John held her tight and moaned into her ear as he reached his peak, his hot cum bursting forth deep within her, she felt each twitch of his cock, each thrust, as he dug his toes in the carpet to get deeper, Holding hip hips deep in her with the heels of her feet against his ass.

“Ohh god Lib… Oh god… cumming… oh baby…. I love you… ooh!”

She could only groan with pleasure, he body squeezing John, holding him closer in every manner. Her legs, wrapped around him squeezing, her pussy squeezing through each contraction, her arms around his neck clinging for all they’re worth. She had never felt closer to John as her orgasm slowly slipped away.

“I love you John.”

“I Love you too Libby…”

Libby looked up as the credits on the movie began to scroll rapidly up the screen. “Did you see any of the movie?”

John laughed, causing aftershocks of tingles with each body shudder of his slowly deflating cock. “I saw her sucking some guy a while ago and that’s it. We can try to watch it tomorrow… No touching each other and see how long we last.”

Libby smiled as John rolled off of her laying beside her, pulling her to rest her head on his chest. He clicked off the TV.

“This was fun Libby, we still have lots of toys to try.”

“We have lots of other things to try too John… I love you.”